Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 58472 times)
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 09:47:53 PM

Ukraine finally received ATACMS missiles and they already used it in attacks on Russian air bases in occupied Luhansk and Berdyansk. And seems attacks were successful, significant amount of helicopters and jets were destroyed or damaged. Z channels is already crying about it.
https://t.me/fighter_bomber/14410
https://t.me/Ukraine_365News/64322

Quite credible in my view. I recently posted that this capability was being requested because the Ukrainian army had already objectives in mind, that they could see and wanted to blow up.

It turns out that they have chosen wisely: military objectives (it would have been easy to "take revenge"), high value targets but, above all, those weapons platforms that Ruzzia was using to good effect and with minimal probabilities of getting hit back. Now Ruzzian planes will have to retreat further east, but also will the helicopters that require to be close to the front to be best use. The ATACAMS is "cheap enough" to be used for a plane or a helicopter, which Stormshadows were not.

This will be effective to further demilitarise Ruzzia but also I guess that now the Ruzzi pilots will be wondering what may happen right the moment they land back from a mission if the base in range of ATACAMS. It could be their last mission.

I admire the resolve of Russia. At this stage, if it were me, I would have used nukes long ago. But Russia is for the salvation of the world rather than the destruction of it.

Yes, and you would be at war with half of the world. Is not resolve or contention, it is a calculated non-escalation because escalating gets Putin killed, their military damaged beyond repair and the Ruzzian regime gone. But that is one of the many things that you will never understand.

Branko

Activity: 2478
Merit: 318

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 06:39:14 AM

I admire the resolve of Russia. At this stage, if it were me, I would have used nukes long ago. But Russia is for the salvation of the world rather than the destruction of it.

Yes, and you would be at war with half of the world. Is not resolve or contention, it is a calculated non-escalation because escalating gets Putin killed, their military damaged beyond repair and the Ruzzian regime gone. But that is one of the many things that you will never understand.

Noone will sacrifice to "save" Ukraine. Noone.
Otherwise you would be long ago in some trench in Ukraine.
Instead you write nonsense on almost dead forum
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 07:15:23 AM

Time to re-visit this brilliant work piece of art from Jan 2023.  We have officially hit the 2:12 mark.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iXAD5fBymkKp/

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Branko

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 09:55:13 AM

Time to re-visit this brilliant work piece of art from Jan 2023.  We have officially hit the 2:12 mark.

Not viewable in my country because of hate and stuff
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 10:48:09 AM

No shit?  It's a cartoon!  Or do you mean the Bitchute platform as a whole?

Interestingly, I can no longer do searches on Bitchute here in The Philippines.  Throws a 403.  After some analysis, my best guess is that Bitchute itself blocked the country (via Cloudflare), and if so, my best guess is that it would be the doing of Bitchute for the purposes of dealing with denial of services attacks (using PLDT, Globe, etc) on their search infrastructure.  Bitchute's search has always sucked (or been non-existant.)  I'd like to blame the bad bad govt and their censorship, or the 'Jew owned' networks for these problems, but honestly I don't think that it the issue here.

One other interesting thing to me is that if I use the family's Windows machines to view a Bitchute vid, it takes a long long time to start, and often there is a lot of buffering.  At the same time, if I use one of my Unix machines the problems don't exist.

The Bitchute search loss is to a degree workable-aroundable by forming a URL manually of the form https://www.bitchute.com/hashtag/israel/ where one forms the last element to taste.  It's a work-around until I either start using a different vid platform or do my networking differently.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Branko

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 03:50:48 PM

No shit?  It's a cartoon!  Or do you mean the Bitchute platform as a whole?

Interestingly, I can no longer do searches on Bitchute here in The Philippines.  Throws a 403.  After some analysis, my best guess is that Bitchute itself blocked the country (via Cloudflare), and if so, my best guess is that it would be the doing of Bitchute for the purposes of dealing with denial of services attacks (using PLDT, Globe, etc) on their search infrastructure.  Bitchute's search has always sucked (or been non-existant.)  I'd like to blame the bad bad govt and their censorship, or the 'Jew owned' networks for these problems, but honestly I don't think that it the issue here.

One other interesting thing to me is that if I use the family's Windows machines to view a Bitchute vid, it takes a long long time to start, and often there is a lot of buffering.  At the same time, if I use one of my Unix machines the problems don't exist.

The Bitchute search loss is to a degree workable-aroundable by forming a URL manually of the form https://www.bitchute.com/hashtag/israel/ where one forms the last element to taste.  It's a work-around until I either start using a different vid platform or do my networking differently.

I can view Bitchute, just not that one.
It says. "The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:

Contains Incitement to Hatred"

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 04:19:57 PM

Noone will sacrifice to "save" Ukraine. Noone.
Otherwise you would be long ago in some trench in Ukraine.
Instead you write nonsense on almost dead forum

As usual, you cannot write 4 lines an make sense. If the forum is dead why are you writing?

Branko, you are arguing against the facts (nothing surprising there). Putin has not escalated, there is a reason for it and is well know. I mean, well known to anyone who bothers to read the news from time to time, not you.

Nuclear escalation is a loosing game for Ruzzia not because "other will sacrifice", it is precisely because others are not willing to accept the sacrifice: US and NATO have already stated that a nuke in Ukraine or even letting a nuclear reactor blow has a massive chance of creating a radiation cloud that would reach NATO countries. NATO has made it clear that it would be considered a nuclear attack on NATO and grant proportional response. To be more precise US mentioned that their response would not be nuclear, but would be devastating.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/25/us/politics/us-russia-nuclear.html

U.S. Warns Russia of ‘Catastrophic Consequences’ if It Uses Nuclear Weapons

https://www.euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/nuclear-cloud-will-trigger-natos-article-5-us-warns-russia/

Nuclear cloud will trigger NATO’s Article 5, US warns Russia

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/us-warns-russia-of-severe-consequences-if-it-uses-dirty-bomb-in-ukraine/27198

US warns Russia of 'severe' consequences if it uses 'dirty bomb' in Ukraine
'There would be consequences for Russia, whether it uses a dirty bomb or a nuclear bomb,' says State Department

This is the reason why Putin has "chosen" not to escalate.

I can see it in all my countries - I wonder why? It is the US "feeding Ukraine" as if it were a pig. Just a piece of propaganda, nothing that has any reasoning or argument behind.

Regarding the "mark"... well, you mean the 0:19 mark? Like... from 3 days to 19 months?

montaga

Activity: 610
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 04:24:44 PM

Not a single word spoken in this cartoon video, Tom und Jerry next.
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 04:30:43 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2023, 05:56:23 PM by paxmao

Not a single word spoken in this cartoon video, Tom und Jerry next.

I like this one better, it does not needs words either. I propose that you guess what, when and how was hit yesterday.

https://youtu.be/AwFQTQ5LWwg?t=147

No? not yet? It is ATACAMS hitting a bunch of helicopters deep inside occupied territory. Now, go back to publish cartoons, it is your thing. Others will get the shrapnel up their arses while you pretend to be cynic or funny here.

Edited: There seems to be a river crossing by Ukraine. Let's see how far it develops.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 08:31:21 PM

Quite credible in my view. I recently posted that this capability was being requested because the Ukrainian army had already objectives in mind, that they could see and wanted to blow up.

It turns out that they have chosen wisely: military objectives (it would have been easy to "take revenge"), high value targets but, above all, those weapons platforms that Ruzzia was using to good effect and with minimal probabilities of getting hit back. Now Ruzzian planes will have to retreat further east, but also will the helicopters that require to be close to the front to be best use. The ATACAMS is "cheap enough" to be used for a plane or a helicopter, which Stormshadows were not.

This will be effective to further demilitarise Ruzzia but also I guess that now the Ruzzi pilots will be wondering what may happen right the moment they land back from a mission if the base in range of ATACAMS. It could be their last mission.
Yeah, it's much cheaper than Storm Shadow, but seems that Ukraine so far only got old version of ATACMS. On remains of missile it was visible that it was made in 1996. So, it means that range of it is 160 km and doesn't reach whole Donbas and Crimea. But Ukraine used it before it was officially announced that they got missiles, so, I think it's only matter of time when they will got newer modifications, maybe it's already delivered.

Edited: There seems to be a river crossing by Ukraine. Let's see how far it develops.
Something is really happening on left bank of Dnipro:
https://twitter.com/KofmanMichael/status/1714438389200490952?s=20

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 08:32:03 AM

Yeah, it's much cheaper than Storm Shadow, but seems that Ukraine so far only got old version of ATACMS. On remains of missile it was visible that it was made in 1996. So, it means that range of it is 160 km and doesn't reach whole Donbas and Crimea. But Ukraine used it before it was officially announced that they got missiles, so, I think it's only matter of time when they will got newer modifications, maybe it's already delivered.

Something is really happening on left bank of Dnipro:
https://twitter.com/KofmanMichael/status/1714438389200490952?s=20

There seems to be evidence of 9 helicopters lost in the ATACAMS strike. Ukraine used the "pack 1" with cluster munition, limited range, so it rained small bombs all over the airfield. There seem to be satellite confirmation. I have only seen OSINT, but it is speculated that some of the kills were K52 attack helicopters. This is quite a blow to one of the few strategies that the Ruzzis had left.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 02:12:31 PM

There seems to be evidence of 9 helicopters lost in the ATACAMS strike. Ukraine used the "pack 1" with cluster munition, limited range, so it rained small bombs all over the airfield. There seem to be satellite confirmation. I have only seen OSINT, but it is speculated that some of the kills were K52 attack helicopters. This is quite a blow to one of the few strategies that the Ruzzis had left.

ATACAMS are nuisance for Russia for sure, and the loss of the helicopters is not totally trivial.  But it's also not particularly difficult to adapt to the new threat, and experiencing it in action is good data to feed into the development process.

More interesting is to see where the U.S. sets the ante.  These feeds into a calculus about what is 'fair' and what is out-of-bounds when it comes to supplying classes of weapons to proxy forces.  In proxy conflicts the more wide-spread opponent presents a much larger 'attack surface' and they have a natural dis-advantage for this reason.  And the U.S. has very far-flung bases for protecting their empire.

I don't recall the U.S. (through their proxies) using HIMARS or ATACAMS (or stormshadows) inside of the pre-2014 Russian boarders.  Probably the agreement is that comparable Russian equipment supplied to Russia's proxies will not be allowed to attack within formal United States boundaries either.  We'll just have to see how things progress, and who makes the mistake of handing modern weapons AND control over said weapons to nutso coke fiends and people of that ilk.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 02:52:46 PM

ATACAMS are nuisance for Russia for sure, and the loss of the helicopters is not totally trivial.  But it's also not particularly difficult to adapt to the new threat, and experiencing it in action is good data to feed into the development process.

More interesting is to see where the U.S. sets the ante.  These feeds into a calculus about what is 'fair' and what is out-of-bounds when it comes to supplying classes of weapons to proxy forces.  In proxy conflicts the more wide-spread opponent presents a much larger 'attack surface' and they have a natural dis-advantage for this reason.  And the U.S. has very far-flung bases for protecting their empire.

I don't recall the U.S. (through their proxies) using HIMARS or ATACAMS (or stormshadows) inside of the pre-2014 Russian boarders.  Probably the agreement is that comparable Russian equipment supplied to Russia's proxies will not be allowed to attack within formal United States boundaries either.  We'll just have to see how things progress, and who makes the mistake of handing modern weapons AND control over said weapons to nutso coke fiends and people of that ilk.

I do not think is a strategy that Ruzzian Army can adapt to. These choppers were as close to the frontline as possible because they need to act with speed and they need to have as much fuel as possible to hoover and move in the frontline. Now they will need to move very far away, so their capability is diminished no matter what "adaptation" they try. Similar, to a lesser extent, with planes.

To note, US did not officially confirmed the delivery, meaning that Ruzzia does not know either if the next week would be the 320 km range ones. Another strategic problem they cannot adapt to.

About what is fair... well, is a war between Ruzzia and Ukraine, so anything military in Ruzzia and the occupied territories is ok and ready to be blown, why not.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 06:50:30 PM

The US is pulling out of its backing of Ukraine. Let's hope it happens fast enough before BRICS takes root in the minds and hearts of the people of the world.

US Diverts Ammunition For Ukraine To Israel In Yet Another Blow To Zelensky

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-diverts-ammunition-ukraine-israel-yet-another-blow-zelensky
"The Pentagon plans to send Israel tens of thousands of 155mm artillery shells that had been destined for Ukraine from U.S. emergency stocks several months ago, three Israeli officials with knowledge of the situation tell Axios," journalist Barak Ravid wrote.

These 155mm artillery shells, which Ukraine has been badly in need of given Russian artillery supplies have been steady and far superior, will be shipped "in the coming weeks" instead to Israel in order to fill the depleted emergency stocks the US keeps there.

Under a long-standing bilateral agreement, the Pentagon stores ammunition on Israeli soil. While it belongs to and is overseen by the US military, part of the agreement is that Israel's Armed Forces (IDF) can access it under US approval in a war scenario.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 09:17:04 PM

The US is pulling out of its backing of Ukraine. Let's hope it happens fast enough before BRICS takes root in the minds and hearts of the people of the world.

US Diverts Ammunition For Ukraine To Israel In Yet Another Blow To Zelensky

Factually wrong information. Firstly, the US has a permanent stock of military supplies in Israel. The reason is that if a war with Iran, Siria, Egypt or others breaks out, it is difficult to send immediate support from across two seas to Israel. US simply has opened the gates and pass the bill.

Secondly, not only the aid is not diverted to Israel, the fact is that now many republicans are keen on sending aid to Israel, to which Biden has made an intelligent play: All needs to be passed in one law: aid to Ukraine, aid to Israel and debt ceiling. Reps want something, they are going to have to give something. We are talking of a huge 100 Billion package.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/20/us/politics/biden-aid-israel-ukraine-taiwan-border.html

The conflict in the Middle East has given President Biden a path to approving Ukraine aid that otherwise might have remained stalled.

https://time.com/6326304/biden-israel-ukraine-aid/

WASHINGTON—The White House on Friday released a sweeping set of proposals to bolster Israel and Ukraine in the midst of two wars as well as invest more in domestic defense manufacturing, humanitarian assistance and managing the influx of migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border.]WASHINGTON—The White House on Friday released a sweeping set of proposals to bolster Israel and Ukraine in the midst of two wars as well as invest more in domestic defense manufacturing, humanitarian assistance and managing the influx of migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border.

See BA? This is what happens when you publish shit from propaganda sites - real life simply kicks you in the balls.

be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 903

White Russian

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 06:12:05 AM

Factually wrong information. Firstly, the US has a permanent stock of military supplies in Israel. The reason is that if a war with Iran, Siria, Egypt or others breaks out, it is difficult to send immediate support from across two seas to Israel. US simply has opened the gates and pass the bill.
The United States cannot now pass a single bill due to the absence of the speaker of the lower house of Congress. It is the speaker of the lower house of Congress who puts laws on the agenda for consideration; in fact, he has the right of veto, like the president. After McCarthy's resignation, all legislative activity in the United States was paralyzed.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 12:14:05 PM

The United States cannot now pass a single bill due to the absence of the speaker of the lower house of Congress. It is the speaker of the lower house of Congress who puts laws on the agenda for consideration; in fact, he has the right of veto, like the president. After McCarthy's resignation, all legislative activity in the United States was paralyzed.

Fully incorrect. There is a temporary speaker https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67161430, the legislative process is not interrupted in any way and the funny thing is that since this guy is temporary, they cannot remove him as easily as an elected one.

Mr Buck argued there is nothing preventing the Speaker pro tempore from performing normal legislative duties, like recognising members for motions to propose legislation. If Mr McHenry began to do that, he wrote, it would be up to House members to object or come up with an alternative plan.

Now, try again, but this time read some credible sources first.

BTW, yesterday was the day of the war in which more Ruzzi-tanks were destroyed. There are so many pictures, video and geolocated evidence that mappers are still trying to process, but there seems to be more than 50 tanks lost in a day with no tactical gain to mention. This is along the 40 lost not two days ago and the now thousands of Ruzzis recycled into landfill along with them.

It seems that Ukraine has now taking the advantage in artillery, not just in precision, but now in shelling per day. The self-demilitarisation of Ruzzia is going well.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 03:43:32 PM

Fully incorrect. There is a temporary speaker https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67161430, the legislative process is not interrupted in any way and the funny thing is that since this guy is temporary, they cannot remove him as easily as an elected one.

Mr Buck argued there is nothing preventing the Speaker pro tempore from performing normal legislative duties, like recognising members for motions to propose legislation. If Mr McHenry began to do that, he wrote, it would be up to House members to object or come up with an alternative plan.

Now, try again, but this time read some credible sources first.

BTW, yesterday was the day of the war in which more Ruzzi-tanks were destroyed. There are so many pictures, video and geolocated evidence that mappers are still trying to process, but there seems to be more than 50 tanks lost in a day with no tactical gain to mention. This is along the 40 lost not two days ago and the now thousands of Ruzzis recycled into landfill along with them.

It seems that Ukraine has now taking the advantage in artillery, not just in precision, but now in shelling per day. The self-demilitarisation of Ruzzia is going well.

The world realizes and recognizes that the US is supporting Ukraine. Things that harm Russia from the US simply harden and expand the BRICS resolve. Even if the US backed out now, and Ukraine happened to more or less win the war on its own, BRICS will still be further fueled against the US by it. Ukraine and the US and Nato are done, even if they keep wiggling for a while, like a snake with its head cut off.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 2163

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2023, 04:32:08 PM

Today I saw a official video released by the White House in which president Biden further stands for supporting both Ukraine and Israel, according to him not doing so would only undermine the security of the United States and their allies around the world, etc.
So he will send a proposal to the congress of the USA to send further economical support to both countries.. I am not sure if that support is to be seen in military equipment or money (credit); but this certainly gives us an idea of how long and how expensive these conflicts can be for the USA government and the average tax payer.

You can find the video on Youtube, there are already several political commentators talking about it.
If you have any thoughts on this and its timing, you are free to comment.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Branko

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 04:48:54 PM

Today I saw a official video released by the White House in which president Biden further stands for supporting both Ukraine and Israel, according to him not doing so would only undermine the security of the United States and their allies around the world, etc.
So he will send a proposal to the congress of the USA to send further economical support to both countries.. I am not sure if that support is to be seen in military equipment or money (credit); but this certainly gives us an idea of how long and how expensive these conflicts can be for the USA government and the average tax payer.

You can find the video on Youtube, there are already several political commentators talking about it.
If you have any thoughts on this and its timing, you are free to comment.

USA is bankrupt, and elites are fully aware of it. Only way out is something like WW3
so they don't really care adding few trillion to their debt, so $$$ printing machine is
busy 24/7
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 »
  Print  

Jump to: