Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
istvandv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:49:50 AM

MINTPAL wont add xbc ..because there are no more dev on xbc ...
and no working wallet xbc for exchange ...

... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Shocked Shocked

no working wallet? what wallet is Poloniex using then?

are you saying Mintpal technical team is incapable of compiling wallet from source?
https://github.com/BitcoinPlus-org/bitcoinplus

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
csix

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:56:39 AM

Either this guy has no idea what he's talking about or he's missed a lot of news lately. XBC is getting listed on Mintpal, end of story.
CryptoYoda

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:02:44 AM

Either this guy has no idea what he's talking about or he's missed a lot of news lately. XBC is getting listed on Mintpal, end of story.

And there are plenty of devs to continue with the project as well.

Kindly read the last couple of pages worth of updates to the situation at hand before making such silly posts Cheesy
Fioravante

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:40:53 AM

One of the last who will participate on MintPal voting system.

HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:07:31 AM

Up 75% on Pol. Insiders buying from MP?
Bitkeeper

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:03:09 PM

I was was just number 20,000 vote on Mintpal, Let's win this! Keep it up!! Grin
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:07:53 PM

I think XBC will have ANON soon Smiley
CryptoYoda

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:20:03 PM

I think XBC will have ANON soon Smiley

Let's keep to the facts and commit to not spreading either FUD nor hype to keep people properly informed and to avoid confusion and long term trust issues if some hype is unmatched with accumulated reality.

I appreciate the excitement though!

If you want to help XBC with your enthusiasm, you could as well jot down some ideas for the future... What would you like to see?

And of course... to vote religiously this week to keep the lead at Mintpal!

Win at MP is not guaranteed, keep on voting guys Smiley
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:07:27 PM

Price is 280% right now on polo. Wow
csix

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:28:37 PM

Price is 280% right now on polo. Wow

...and it will keep going up. We were hovering around 0.009 for a while with no wallet. This coin is headed only one way right now, so grab em cheap while you still can.
richardn1987

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:59:01 PM

Can some1 give an update about the current situation?
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:11:31 PM

Can some1 give an update about the current situation?

Sure, price tanked when devs vanished for weeks on end, remaining dev recommends that people sell their coins,  lead dev MIA, no access to xbc domain, no funds to pay coder... woe to all.

A couple of devs return, access to domain now available, somehow, people throwing around terms like the coin will get anon... price rises.

Read into that as you will.
CryptoYoda

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:07:34 PM

We were hovering around 0.009 for a while with no wallet.
There has been a working wallet all this time.

people throwing around terms like the coin will get anon...
Only one person here has falsely hyped about anon.

Do these kinds of rumors spread in Trollbox?

Please, stop believing everything that is said trollbox.
That goes for FUD as well as baseless hype.

I have explained the current status very well and been completely honest about it.
There is no reason to "hype" the coin yet, as the team is still going through envisioning the future organization + plans

Even as a member, as I have already written here, I don't encourage people to buy simply because we have not yet formulated new goals, the new organization structure/style and so on... I would be dishonest to do so.
Although we are currently in the middle of that very process of finding out where do we want to go from this point.

Then when that process is done, you will all have a fair chance to re-assess your personal interpretation about the situation once we actually release new plans etc.

Before that obviously, you can invest in it if it suits your risk tolerance / analysis, but that is as investing always is, on your own gut feelings.

richardn1987, if you want updates, read back to this thread for last couple Coinerz updates + mine to be informed in depth with the actual status.

When the price is peaking, trollbox spreads all kinds of hyping lies... When the prices are bottoming, people spread FUD.
Something what any rational trader would develop some sort of mental filtering against as it's true to every market anywhere.

Don't let people lie to you.
It is always a better practice to ask than just shoot out things you heard somewhere in the trenches.

PS. If you want to see XBC on Mintpal next week... Better keep voting like nuts as REDD guys vote relentlessly!

PPS. If you have something you want to be implemented on XBC, now would be the perfect time to reach out with your ideas to either #xbc channel, or directly to me through PM, as I'm currently gathering all sorts of ideas to see what the community would like to see / is excited about.

Thanks all,
Play honest & fair!
It's better in the long run.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:15:52 PM

I'll assume people understood the point I was making.

And the polo trollbox is like a hype/fud machine. They might as well just stick a big Pinocchio image right over the chat box. It can be amusing sometimes to see what people say, but if everyone just assumes that every statement in the trollbox is a lie, they'd probably be better off.
CryptoYoda

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:25:56 PM

I'll assume people understood the point I was making.

And the polo trollbox is like a hype/fud machine. They might as well just stick a big Pinocchio image right over the chat box. It can be amusing sometimes to see what people say, but if everyone just assumes that every statement in the trollbox is a lie, they'd probably be better off.

Haha! True that.

Actually, I've never really engaged into trollbox that much because I just can't stand to watch people lying so much and so blatantly, not a very good environment to plug your mind into... At least for longer periods of time.

Environment affects your thinking, even if you didn't consciously agree.
So... better ward off if one wants to self-protect.
People influence each other more than most realize.
richardn1987

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:44:16 PM

We were hovering around 0.009 for a while with no wallet.
There has been a working wallet all this time.

I have explained the current status very well and been completely honest about it.
There is no reason to "hype" the coin yet, as the team is still going through envisioning the future organization + plans

Even as a member, as I have already written here, I don't encourage people to buy simply because we have not yet formulated new goals, the new organization structure/style and so on... I would be dishonest to do so.
Although we are currently in the middle of that very process of finding out where do we want to go from this point.

Then when that process is done, you will all have a fair chance to re-assess your personal interpretation about the situation once we actually release new plans etc.

Before that obviously, you can invest in it if it suits your risk tolerance / analysis, but that is as investing always is, on your own gut feelings.

richardn1987, if you want updates, read back to this thread for last couple Coinerz updates + mine to be informed in depth with the actual status.

When the price is peaking, trollbox spreads all kinds of hyping lies... When the prices are bottoming, people spread FUD.
Something what any rational trader would develop some sort of mental filtering against as it's true to every market anywhere.

Don't let people lie to you.
It is always a better practice to ask than just shoot out things you heard somewhere in the trenches.

PS. If you want to see XBC on Mintpal next week... Better keep voting like nuts as REDD guys vote relentlessly!

PPS. If you have something you want to be implemented on XBC, now would be the perfect time to reach out with your ideas to either #xbc channel, or directly to me through PM, as I'm currently gathering all sorts of ideas to see what the community would like to see / is excited about.

Thanks all,
Play honest & fair!
It's better in the long run.

My advice is to open a new thread and constantly have a recent summery of all news in the op.

Will help a lot, dont let people read back through the whole thread
CryptoYoda

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:00:03 PM

My advice is to open a new thread and constantly have a recent summery of all news in the op.

It's a great idea to have a summary section for latest news updated the OP post!

I know how painful it is to follow many coins for example and try to catch news while having to browse pages after pages of non-update posts.

We've talked about starting a new thread once we get the whole new vision / direction in order.

A "relaunch" not really to propose to new buyers, but precisely to ease the communication through BCT and also to display that past is past so that people can focus on the new situation at hand and judge it fresh based on the current facts instead of carrying on with past mistakes etc. which sources are really no longer present.

These are the kind of ideas that will help us develop into a dynamic project with proper effectiveness etc.

I'm jotting down ideas and this one just got written down so it will be remembered, thank you!

PS: Keep voting folks if you want XBC on MP next week... REDD is catching up!
It's possible, but we need more votes per hour to keep the gap.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:01:48 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#XBC

csix

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:52:04 PM

It's a great idea to have a summary section for latest news updated the OP post!

I know how painful it is to follow many coins for example and try to catch news while having to browse pages after pages of non-update posts.

We've talked about starting a new thread once we get the whole new vision / direction in order.

A "relaunch" not really to propose to new buyers, but precisely to ease the communication through BCT and also to display that past is past so that people can focus on the new situation at hand and judge it fresh based on the current facts instead of carrying on with past mistakes etc. which sources are really no longer present.

These are the kind of ideas that will help us develop into a dynamic project with proper effectiveness etc.

I'm jotting down ideas and this one just got written down so it will be remembered, thank you!

PS: Keep voting folks if you want XBC on MP next week... REDD is catching up!
It's possible, but we need more votes per hour to keep the gap.

Instead of a new thread, or in addition to a new thread, maybe a page of updates on the new site. Then it would be easy to direct anyone to that link.

Also as for suggestions, it would be nice if we had a betting site that was more like blackcoin's instead of xbc's current one. I'm honestly not a fan of the one that was set up for xbc, but I've used blackcoin's a lot during the world cup and love it's simplicity and transparency. While I understand the world cup is just about over, we could have one up and running for the upcoming NFL season or other sports. Just an idea...
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:06:30 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 11:40:01 PM by subSTRATA

For a start, add info quoted below to thread starting post. People around are clueless on the matter and trollboxes did not helped much so I had to Google it.

What's the staking time for XBC?

Originally was 30 days...but I believe it's been reduced significantly. The min age is now 24 hours.

[10:47] <Selsonblue> So, min stake age 1 day. max 40.. So for coins you hold for 50 days. if you open the wallet. Will it sync and stake for those 50 days and then stop staking on those older coins?
[10:47] <mindfox_home> transactions not coins
[10:47] <mindfox_home> it will calculate the "interest" for every transaction that is mature enough
[10:48] <mindfox_home> but the maximum interest you can get, is 40 days
[10:48] <mindfox_home> so, as soon as a transaction is 41+ days old, the interest (reward) will be the same
[10:48] <mindfox_home> the reason is to give incentive for people to keep their wallets regularly open

And then eventually:

1. Switch XBC database from Berkeley to LevelDB (all major coins switched long time ago, results in much faster loading and shutdown, less chance for data corruption).
2. Fix XBC ignoring bitcoinplus.conf file (normaly located in same directory as wallet.dat file, I had to use command line -conf=bitcoinplus.conf to make it work).
3. Fix main window size not being saved between sessions.
4. Fix debug info window not opening in center of main window (closing and reopening make it move further to the right and down).
5. Provide wallet download over Torrent (download over Google or MEGA is bad idea not only because those two companies are major dataminers but also it allows owner
of account to mess with file at any moment).

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: