Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:56:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell & buy hash rate cloud mining service / multipool  (Read 794153 times)
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:44:08 PM

All of nicehash down? Orders are mismatched with incorrect amount and nothing is getting filled.

Go Big or Go Home.
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 09:53:33 PM

So, as many know, there's been a few miner's found over the last few months, that are withholding blocks
(and some in previous years also)
Recently slush, and 2 on my pool, one who moved to BCMonster.
We are talking sizeable hash rates also.
On slush he supposedly detected it in about a month, and more than 10 blocks in a month takes a hash rate that is NOT small.
In my case I detected them using the idea organofcorti came up with.

So why am I bring this up here?

In early January I posted a short message that this proxy hash rental service has a due diligence of checking the quality of miners.
Ensuring they are not withholding. Keeping statistics on miners.
They've ignored it.

So now, if you pay for hash rate here, with an enormous 6% fee they receive for doing nothing about this, you have a chance you are paying for hash rate that will not find blocks.
They have no statistics to check if this is the case, and they get paid the 6% if the miner is withholding blocks, so they don't care.

Worse is the fact that anyone known to be withholding can simply move their hash rate to a dodgy service like this and it would be almost impossible for someone paying for hash rate to detect that they are withholding (but not difficult at all for the proxy hash rental service)
Almost impossible due to the fact that you can't identify a single miner when you pay for rental hash and if that miner withholding is 10% of the rash rate you receive, but 90% of it isn't withholding, it would take something in the order of over 100 Blocks worth of hashes (over 100 network difficulties of hashes) to detect the withholder if you mined that way continuously for all that time with that withholder being 10%, since you can't (yourself if you pay for hash rate) determine what % of the hash rate you pay for is from the withholder.
The proxy service can of course detect and monitor this.

I strongly warn anyone paying for miners on this proxy hash rental service, that you are at real risk of being provided with mining power that will not find blocks.

Dear kano, once again you're sticking your nose into something that it is not your business. Your're calling NiceHash a "dodgy service" yet still you know very good that NiceHash is one of the most long-standing, quality, advanced, full of features crypto currency service, operating for already 2 years. We're doing full share validation, we're monitoring each single miner, blocking botnets and also doing measures to detect block withholdings. How do you know what statistics do we have and what we don't have? In the past two years several thousands miners have already been blocked from NiceHash due to various suspicious activity and as far as we can tell, none block withholdings have been done via our service, if you have proof for it, please bring it on, otherwise stick to your business. If you would write a bit more concrete, not-childish post we might take you serious, but with the tone of your post and constant negative stance against our service nobody can't actually take you serious.

NiceHash will continue to add new features, keep the excellent level of support and increase service performance to make sure our users get the best possible hashing rental service.

Best regards,
NiceHash team.
Show me one post anywhere on the forum in the past where you have stated that you have done this and provided anything at all to help stop the withholders moving on to real pools?

If on the other hand you have been doing this and hiding the details of the withholding miners then you are as bad as them for helping them move on to real pools and not supplying any details to help stop them moving on to real pools.

So which is it?
1) You've been hiding the details to let them move to real pools?
2) You've just made up this post to stop the fallout of people taking notice of the fact you don't do it?

Edit: of course there's also the issue that if you supposedly did this due diligence, of what you did for those that you provided them with hash rate that would not find blocks if solo mining ... or what pools that happened on ... again where's the posts telling people about this?

I don't think Kano is out of line here except calling your service doggy maybe, unless you just let those bad miners continue, but it makes it his business when your hash gets pointed at his pool and a problem exist with it, I'm sure he don't mind the hash pointed at his pool as long as its legit.

I would listen to his advice and check those miners, he is only protecting his current clientele.

Megaquake

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
Coindog

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:24:45 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 11:04:58 PM by Coindog

Yeah nothing is adding up. http://ethermining.ch/ according to this and 2 other calculators even at 7.6 profitability and eth at 10 bucks im supposed to clear 100cad a day easily, i cant even break 60 here and it's pretty frustrating, i mine a max of .10 bitcents a day which isnt very good at 375mh, so why am i losing half of the money ontop of missing payments? Going to look into another pool for now until this gets resolved i love the program but i can't get make less at the moment and to switch over is allot of work but this isnt profitable as im just starting out as a miner.

Hello,

General maintenance is now completed. There will be some additional short maintenance for Ethereum throughout the day, therefore current Ethereum balances may be inaccurate for some miners and will be sorted out in the next hours.

Best regards,
NiceHash support.
Orbijx

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:37:21 PM

you should add into ExtraLaunchParameters for Lyra2Rev2 "--kernel Lyra2REv2" and it will be ok then. it is Group [4] and Algorithm [9].

Perfect. That's what I needed. Thank you!
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:37:58 AM

So, as many know, there's been a few miner's found over the last few months, that are withholding blocks
(and some in previous years also)
Recently slush, and 2 on my pool, one who moved to BCMonster.
We are talking sizeable hash rates also.
On slush he supposedly detected it in about a month, and more than 10 blocks in a month takes a hash rate that is NOT small.
In my case I detected them using the idea organofcorti came up with.

So why am I bring this up here?

In early January I posted a short message that this proxy hash rental service has a due diligence of checking the quality of miners.
Ensuring they are not withholding. Keeping statistics on miners.
They've ignored it.

So now, if you pay for hash rate here, with an enormous 6% fee they receive for doing nothing about this, you have a chance you are paying for hash rate that will not find blocks.
They have no statistics to check if this is the case, and they get paid the 6% if the miner is withholding blocks, so they don't care.

Worse is the fact that anyone known to be withholding can simply move their hash rate to a dodgy service like this and it would be almost impossible for someone paying for hash rate to detect that they are withholding (but not difficult at all for the proxy hash rental service)
Almost impossible due to the fact that you can't identify a single miner when you pay for rental hash and if that miner withholding is 10% of the rash rate you receive, but 90% of it isn't withholding, it would take something in the order of over 100 Blocks worth of hashes (over 100 network difficulties of hashes) to detect the withholder if you mined that way continuously for all that time with that withholder being 10%, since you can't (yourself if you pay for hash rate) determine what % of the hash rate you pay for is from the withholder.
The proxy service can of course detect and monitor this.

I strongly warn anyone paying for miners on this proxy hash rental service, that you are at real risk of being provided with mining power that will not find blocks.

Dear kano, once again you're sticking your nose into something that it is not your business. Your're calling NiceHash a "dodgy service" yet still you know very good that NiceHash is one of the most long-standing, quality, advanced, full of features crypto currency service, operating for already 2 years. We're doing full share validation, we're monitoring each single miner, blocking botnets and also doing measures to detect block withholdings. How do you know what statistics do we have and what we don't have? In the past two years several thousands miners have already been blocked from NiceHash due to various suspicious activity and as far as we can tell, none block withholdings have been done via our service, if you have proof for it, please bring it on, otherwise stick to your business. If you would write a bit more concrete, not-childish post we might take you serious, but with the tone of your post and constant negative stance against our service nobody can't actually take you serious.

NiceHash will continue to add new features, keep the excellent level of support and increase service performance to make sure our users get the best possible hashing rental service.

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

1. DEAD.. DEAD. DEAD.. ORDER IS DEAD!!!!!!

2. AND THEN RICIEVED EMAIL :

Hello,

Here is an update to your orders:

Order #BLABLABLA has been cancelled by our system. You can read why order gets automatically cancelled here:  https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faqb13.

Thanks for using NiceHash.com

HAPPY MINING.. HAPPY DEAD!! LLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:12:10 AM

WTH is going on with nicehash?? Westhash seems ok.

Nicehashbot is getting API errors all day now and orders are not being filled. I just noticed my BTC is going down though.

Go Big or Go Home.
maxsettings

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:55:08 AM

Nicehashbot is getting API errors all day now and orders are not being filled. I just noticed my BTC is going down though.

It looks like the API version has been updated to 1.2.3 but the bot is still using v 1.2.2. I've turned mine off for now since it took all my SHA256 orders on the NiceHash side and dropped their prices to 0.0019, killing them. Tried again a little later and it doesn't seem to react to price changes properly.
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 07:10:05 AM

It looks like the API version has been updated to 1.2.3 but the bot is still using v 1.2.2. I've turned mine off for now since it took all my SHA256 orders on the NiceHash side and dropped their prices to 0.0019, killing them. Tried again a little later and it doesn't seem to react to price changes properly.

This has been fixed now. Sorry for the trouble. Ignore the API warning, it is fully compatible now without any updates needed for NiceHashBot.

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:10:37 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 01:22:49 PM by thedreamer

This has been fixed now. Sorry for the trouble. Ignore the API warning, it is fully compatible now without any updates needed for NiceHashBot.

TY, but now what about the fact that while those orders I had were all showing '0' and nothing registered to the pool(s), yet my BTC was being deducted from those rentals.

*EDIT* Nicehashbot is doing the same thing again as well as crashing again. Dropping orders . WTH are you guys doing over there?? Ever heard of not releasing changes on a production system until it has been tested on a test side??

Go Big or Go Home.
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 01:23:53 PM

TY, but now what about the fact that while those orders I had were all showing '0' and nothing registered to the pool(s), yet my BTC was being deducted from those rentals.

We had no such issue, but if you have trouble with certain orders, you can contact our support with order # and we will take a look into it.

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:26:44 PM

We had no such issue, but if you have trouble with certain orders, you can contact our support with order # and we will take a look into it.

Hmm.. You should talk to the other tech 'support' guys then, as I got a response back this morning about the same issue and that you guys have 'fixed' it .  Embarrassed

Go Big or Go Home.
myslovic

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:56:37 PM

Hi.

on sunday, mar 27 3:00 I didn't get a payment.
This amount was unexchanged, got to 0 on 3:00 o'clock and the unpaid balance was still 0.

I think It's due to summer-time switch. Hope this will be fixed soon.

Here the screenshot:

http://i64.tinypic.com/kccltz.jpg

Anybody else with this problem?
Rus1K

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:06:49 PM

Same problem.
??!
Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:53:53 PM

I tried to downloads Wolf0's bins optimized for X11 algorithms from https://www.nicehash.com/download/wolf-optimized-X11-X13-X15-algos.zip .
However, Google Chrome and Mozilla prevent me. I see the following:

Is there another place to download? My ATI HD 7950 hashed with only about 3.5 Mhash / s and ATI HD 7970 Vapor-X Edition with 4.2 Gigahertz Mhash / s. How much of this graphic hashed with Wolf0's bins optimized?
axlroses

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:22:53 AM

nicehash full of SH*T!
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:07:43 AM

nicehash full of SH*T!

How can you tell? Why?

Ive personally used them for group mining parties and have surprisingly hit a block. Cashed out at $500 a coin Smiley

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
nicehash
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 10:26:40 AM

I tried to downloads Wolf0's bins optimized for X11 algorithms from https://www.nicehash.com/download/wolf-optimized-X11-X13-X15-algos.zip .
However, Google Chrome and Mozilla prevent me. I see the following:

Is there another place to download? My ATI HD 7950 hashed with only about 3.5 Mhash / s and ATI HD 7970 Vapor-X Edition with 4.2 Gigahertz Mhash / s. How much of this graphic hashed with Wolf0's bins optimized?

The whole https://www.nicehash.com/download is actually deprecated and not used any more. Wolf0's optimized bins are packed with NiceHash Miner, you can find them in the bin/sgminer-5.3.0-general subfolder of NiceHash Miner binary release: https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashMiner/releases

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:03:07 AM

Hi NiceHash,

I started to build a bot for buying HashPower on your platform with your API. In testing phase currently Wink

I have few questions :

- Is there a method which tell me the fees by orders?
- Could you tell me your rules about the fee? I saw that an order created/canceled has fee deducted but don't know the rule, if it's fixed amount or rate based?
- About fixed orders, as i understood, they have priority on HashPower, regardless if there are standard order at better price, is it right?
- Is there better chance to obtain HashPower at same price with HashLimit fixed, or with unlimited HashLimit, or they both have the same chance?
- Is your API have rate-limit call? What is?
- What's the rule behind the "order.set.price.decrease" method? I mean, what's the decrementation rule? Percentage? Fixed amount by algo?

Thanks Cheesy

Coindog

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:35:49 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 02:50:35 PM by Coindog

Now solo mining, 7 eth coins a day and i get 100 less MH ethermine.com, when i got almost 400 on here with 3 less graphics cards, are you people inflating the hashrate and then cashing out on our mining? Couldn't even break 50 CAD a day on here. Not using this service again and thanks for the 0 replies and help nicehash support. I'll take the asic miners im purchasing next month elsewhere.
nicehash
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 08:35:02 PM

- Is there a method which tell me the fees by orders?

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqg2

- Could you tell me your rules about the fee? I saw that an order created/canceled has fee deducted but don't know the rule, if it's fixed amount or rate based?

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqb8

- About fixed orders, as i understood, they have priority on HashPower, regardless if there are standard order at better price, is it right?
- Is there better chance to obtain HashPower at same price with HashLimit fixed, or with unlimited HashLimit, or they both have the same chance?

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqb0

- Is your API have rate-limit call? What is?

One request per approx 2s from same client.

- What's the rule behind the "order.set.price.decrease" method? I mean, what's the decrementation rule? Percentage? Fixed amount by algo?

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqb6

It's all in the FAQ's Wink

And finally, make sure to checkout NiceHashBot: https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashBot

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: