Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:04:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 [613] 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759182 times)
leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:23:43 PM

HI GUYS,

THATS THE PLAN ;

FISRT NEW PRESIDENT

SETUP A FINANCIAL TEAM.

SETUP A EXCHANGE FUND (COMMUNITY BANK)

TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS.

I WILL INVEST 20 BTC TO FUND BANK, WHAT IS THE FUND BANK, OK I EXPLAIN, ANYBODY CAN SELL HIS WC DIRECTLY TO THIS BANK LIKE EXCHANGE OFFICE, FOR EXAMPLE TODAY EXCHANGE BANK BUY PRICE IS  50 SAT, SO THAN SELLER EASILY SELL HIS COIN TO THIS PRICE TO FUND BANK. OR TRY TO SELL HIGH PRICE AT MINTPAL OR CRYPTSY. THIS FUND BANK MAKE PRICE STABLE.

WE SELECT A NEW PRESIDENT. BUT EACH VOTE IS 0.25 BTC PRICE. EVERYBODY CAN BUY ONE OR MORE, AND GIVE HIS VOTE TO WHO LIKED.
THESE 0.25 BTC VOTES MONEY GOES TO FUND BANK. TOO.

TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS. ANY ADVISE ANY IMPROVEMENT DECIDE AT THIS FORUM AND WILL VOTE, IF WE AGREE ONE OR MORE DEVOLOPMENT TOTAL COST WILL FINANCE FROM FUND BANK.

FUND BANK PROFIT SHARES, WHO INVEST BTC TO FUND BANK, HE GET A SHARE, EVERY MONTH HE GETS HIS PROFIT, CAUSE FINANCIAL TEAM TRADE THIS FUND BANK AT EXCHANGES TOO.

THESE ARE MY IDEAS, WE CAN DISCUSS. THANKS.

delphs

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:33:18 PM

wait... waht? LOL

You just complained you lost 20btc and wanted out and was looking for a buyer for your 15M whitecoins. And now you want to put another 20btc to start a bank?

My only issue with your proposal is how only a small amount of people will be involve. at 0.25btc a vote you gotta be fucking rich to be part of this. Which makes it look like a giant trust fund for rich people that will ended up controlling the faith of WC making the community and foundation useless.

So I'll go with NO on this one.

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:35:23 PM

HI GUYS,

THATS THE PLAN ;

FISRT NEW PRESIDENT

SETUP A FINANCIAL TEAM.

TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS.

I WILL INVEST 20 BTC TO FUND BANK, WHAT IS THE FUND BANK, OK I EXPLAIN, ANYBODY CAN SELL HIS WC DIRECTLY TO THIS BANK LIKE EXCHANGE OFFICE, FOR EXAMPLE TODAY EXCHANGE BANK BUY PRICE IS  50 SAT, SO THAN SELLER EASILY SELL HIS COIN TO THIS PRICE TO FUND BANK. OR TRY TO SELL HIGH PRICE AT MINTPAL OR CRYPTSY. THIS FUND BANK MAKE PRICE STABLE.

WE SELECT A NEW PRESIDENT. BUT EACH VOTE IS 0.25 BTC PRICE. EVERYBODY CAN BUY ONE OR MORE, AND GIVE HIS VOTE TO WHO LIKED.

TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS. ANY ADVISE ANY IMPROVEMENT DECIDE AT THIS FORUM AND WILL VOTE, IF WE AGREE ONE OR MORE DEVOLOPMENT TOTAL COST WILL FINANCE FROM FUND BANK.

FUND BANK PROFIT SHARES, WHO INVEST BTC TO FUND BANK, HE GET A SHARE, EVERY MONTH HE GETS HIS PROFIT, CAUSE FINANCIAL TEAM TRADE THIS FUND BANK AT EXCHANGES TOO.

First, please turn caps off, you don't need to shout. Second, you are a fake and have no btc at the quantity you speak because you would have either flash crashed the exchange or sent it to the moon already, I call BS. Third, you said you wanted to sell out, thus I expected you to contact our VP, but you did not, because you are a troll and have no business in this coin. Keep on trolling, keep on trying to mess with this coin. Not going to work. Honestly, if you want to help, put your money where your mouth is and donate to the cause.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
neoxxx

Activity: 351

Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:37:51 PM

HI GUYS,

THATS THE PLAN....

TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS.

I WILL INVEST 20 BTC TO FUND BANK, WHAT IS THE FUND BANK, OK I EXPLAIN, ANYBODY CAN SELL HIS WC DIRECTLY TO THIS BANK LIKE EXCHANGE OFFICE, FOR EXAMPLE TODAY EXCHANGE BANK BUY PRICE IS  50 SAT, SO THAN SELLER EASILY SELL HIS COIN TO THIS PRICE TO FUND BANK. OR TRY TO SELL HIGH PRICE AT MINTPAL OR CRYPTSY. THIS FUND BANK MAKE PRICE STABLE.

Sorry but the word "bank" repeated all these times in a single post irritated my thoughts...
 Tongue

I was just thinking about you seeing price updates ... dump in progress aside, here you are!

NO +1

...worst way to recover the investment in my view ...
xrn

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:39:16 PM

WhiteNotWright ... he invest this 20 BTC he have ~ 15M WC this is true i can confirm it ... when we 3 weeks ago ? go to 120 sat he pump it ....
leonar76

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:43:28 PM

HI GUYS,

THATS THE PLAN ;

FISRT NEW PRESIDENT

SETUP A FINANCIAL TEAM.

TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS.

First, please turn caps off, you don't need to shout. Second, you are a fake and have no btc at the quantity you speak because you would have either flash crashed the exchange or sent it to the moon already, I call BS. Third, you said you wanted to sell out, thus I expected you to contact our VP, but you did not, because you are a troll and have no business in this coin. Keep on trolling, keep on trying to mess with this coin. Not going to work. Honestly, if you want to help, put your money where your mouth is and donate to the cause.

ok. you re right. your mission is devalue this coin. sorry guys i dont support. just follow this guy. if you want a new energy, you can contact me with pm. thanks.
jonni21

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:45:10 PM

I don't think leonar76 is a troll. He invested a lot in this coin, and he always supported it.
Nexby

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:12:54 PM

HI GUYS,

THATS THE PLAN ;

FISRT NEW PRESIDENT

SETUP A FINANCIAL TEAM.

TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS.

I WILL INVEST 20 BTC TO FUND BANK, WHAT IS THE FUND BANK, OK I EXPLAIN, ANYBODY CAN SELL HIS WC DIRECTLY TO THIS BANK LIKE EXCHANGE OFFICE, FOR EXAMPLE TODAY EXCHANGE BANK BUY PRICE IS  50 SAT, SO THAN SELLER EASILY SELL HIS COIN TO THIS PRICE TO FUND BANK. OR TRY TO SELL HIGH PRICE AT MINTPAL OR CRYPTSY. THIS FUND BANK MAKE PRICE STABLE.

I do not like the idea as well, but maybe there is some benefit for the coin. Let us think about it and do not say instand and only no.
When you do not like the idea, what points? What would you like to change and how?
My problem with it is, that one personen hold the founds and can easy run away. I do not have a solution for this in the moment.
The secoond, why did we need a stable price leonar76?

leonar76

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:19:55 PM

HI GUYS,

THATS THE PLAN ;

FISRT NEW PRESIDENT

SETUP A FINANCIAL TEAM.

TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS.

I do not like the idea as well, but maybe there is some benefit for the coin. Let us think about it and do not say instand and only no.
When you do not like the idea, what points? What would you like to change and how?
My problem with it is, that one personen hold the founds and can easy run away. I do not have a solution for this in the moment.

thanks for feedback, if we put a huge buy support to decide price, than we can protect our investments. so than if we didnt put huge buy support, at the case, this huge buy support mean exchange office of fund. act like this, everybody knows that fund is ok to buy at this price, that gives trust to the investors.

2. for trust,allready we have fund and includes wc and btc, is same thing is possible now too (run away)

thanks.
tw0rak

Activity: 600

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:25:53 PM

HI GUYS,

THATS THE PLAN ;

FISRT NEW PRESIDENT

SETUP A FINANCIAL TEAM.

TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS.

You have my full support.

I dont have those kind of money, so i cant even vote, but i know you are not any troll or sth.

I am SURE leonar76 have there more than 20BTC in investemenst in WhiteCoin.

WhiteNotWright is here rly only to devaluate the price, I am here from the start like you and I have read many of his posts.

TW0R
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:44:13 PM

HI GUYS,

THATS THE PLAN ;

FISRT NEW PRESIDENT

SETUP A FINANCIAL TEAM.

TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS.

I dont have those kind of money, so i cant even vote, but i know you are not any troll or sth.

WhiteNotWright is here rly only to devaluate the price, I am here from the start like you and I have read many of his posts.

TW0R

Actually you are incorrect and the fact that you would support such request leads me to question your motives. Again, I call BS.

Nexby

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:06:58 PM

HI GUYS,

THATS THE PLAN ;

FISRT NEW PRESIDENT

SETUP A FINANCIAL TEAM.

TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS.

thanks for feedback, if we put a huge buy support to decide price, than we can protect our investments. so than if we didnt put huge buy support, at the case, this huge buy support mean exchange office of fund. act like this, everybody knows that fund is ok to buy at this price, that gives trust to the investors.

2. for trust,allready we have fund and includes wc and btc, is same thing is possible now too (run away)

thanks.

certainly you can buy trust, but in my opinion it is easier to become trust with valuable work and this would be the better trust. When investors see the work that happend. Also it would be nice to see more people work on this then one persone who hold everything.
For example, you would be better sleeping when you knwo there is someone who would buy all. On the other side, it would be nicer if you knwo there are advertisments, websites or something else that rise interests in new people. Then you knwo the group would be rising as well and so the value will do.
The result i think, it is ok to buy some trust but it is not enough to become value and new/more investors on your site.

2. yes you are right, that is the reason why you pay someone after his work and only maybe with a smal prepayment.
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:30:18 PM

I don't think leonar76 is a troll. He invested a lot in this coin, and he always supported it.

His post suggest otherwise. Reminds me of that other guy with 350K spewing how he was going to dump. OK, sounds like we have a few folks to vouch, so I will stand to the side on this as I have said somethings in the past that folks might question as well. I seriously don't want to here about how he needs to dump all his coins, I really don't care, I will buy more if he does like earlier today. Also, we already have a President, VP and PR representative. You don't come in here posting about taking over the control of the coin just because you own a few. If he wants to help, throw a couple btc to the DEV funds already established.

tw0rak

Activity: 600

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:46:20 PM

HI GUYS,

THATS THE PLAN ;

FISRT NEW PRESIDENT

SETUP A FINANCIAL TEAM.

TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS.

TW0R

Actually you are incorrect and the fact that you would support such request leads me to question your motives. Again, I call BS.)

Youre right, maybe i dont support the thing - change the president.
But i cant be incorrect by saying, I support this guy leonar76.
No need motives - i think he is a nice guy.
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:53:25 PM

HI GUYS,

THATS THE PLAN ;

FISRT NEW PRESIDENT

SETUP A FINANCIAL TEAM.

TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS.

TW0R

Actually you are incorrect and the fact that you would support such request leads me to question your motives. Again, I call BS.)

Youre right, maybe i dont support the thing - change the president.
But i cant be incorrect by saying, I support this guy leonar76.
No need motives - i think he is a nice guy.

OK, I now regret saying anything, I was in troll response mode. My apologies L.

surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:07:39 PM

Hello!

Below is the list I pulled together based on previous posts.  With each idea is a WC address.  Future coin addresses will be added to allow other coins to be donated as well.  The funds donated can be returned at this point should an idea evolve to the point where you no longer support it.  Refunds will only be sent to the address from which the coins were sent.  As more information comes forth from the Dev team and/or other DEVS I will update you.  I have backed up the wallet for these addresses and is password protected.  I will work transparently with you before releasing funds to anyone and will give 48 hrs notice before any transfer.  Refunds will only be for the original amount, the interest earned would be fwd to the WCF.

1. Anon - Mindfox said it can be implemented from other work when its tested and working
WmFfYh4Y5rEpAmt31zmWHjEiSDBteRL7AF

2. Privacy - Implementation of TOR
WaTdeGtNSkW7oLDsZoZA1BNMwaTpvquXAj

3. Smart Contract - What would it take, what does a framework look like
WgMvUeu6vf7vFb1PVGmnfD6tvyFqSh7oWC

4. Reduce Confirmation Times - This could be reviewed now and determined what is required to make
this happen
WUET4WgYwz4HLx54faKYyRWMNbfa6K5gjj

5. Built in Voting App-propose new features, vote from wallet
WSYDAdSrx23BpC6MjBJ2pdWvfkVjYu6tEB

6. Wallet to wallet exchange - place your buys and sells and would then need to be a multicoin wallet
WffKeSgypEsHAYkZTMP6iXWws4Mn5By74G

7. Known User Transactions - using third party, a users wallet would become verified as a known person IRL and could send public transactions.
WQ2daSMKv7qBsgxJTBeSwKfTLoVDYsBZEr

Update 8/12/14

Hello!

I took a day off yesterday making it a long weekend.  Below are our totals as of right now.  Still seeing small donations being made which is AWESOME!  I've been in loose contact with the team all weekend.  I misspoke earlier, not everyone is back from vacation, but we do have a few getting back into the groove (like myself right now.)

I enjoy seeing some of the new faces, and additional conversations on potential WhiteCoin features.  We must consider all angles on new features as we don't want to see anyone get burned or tarnish the community we've built thus far.  I'm in catch-up mode right now, actually late to a meeting as I type this.  I'll be popping in and out of IRC all day, and will be contributing on here as I get caught up IRL today.

WCF Wallet - WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR - 726,795 WC

Developments in descending order of amount raised:
7. Known User Transactions - 490,666 WC
4. Reduce Confirmation Times - 366,500 WC
2. Privacy - 112,657 WC
5. Built in Voting - 100,000 WC
3. Smart Contract - 54,000 WC

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED: 1,123,823 WC!
TOTAL AMOUNT FOR WhiteCoin DEVELOPMENT: 1,850,618 WC!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:45:07 PM

the last thing you want in crypto is centralization.
we already have "banks" in real world and you all know how well that worked out for common people

crypto is meant to be decentralized, and that does not only mean initial distribution
everything should be decentralized, with no single point of failure
so no banks, no exchange/mining farm/developer/whale cartels (often all-in-one package)
thats why we have decisions made by a community and not individuals with agenda

the more people own the coins the better
so coins should go into hands of as many people as possible, not into hands of a few whales
because this leads to centralization, and to market manipulation, abuse and exploiting

people just need to be able to:
1. get coins easily - jumping through hoops like centralized exchanges to first buy bitcoin for fiat and then buy whitecoin for bitcoin is not what i would call easy. this is why crypto is still in the hands of nerds
2. ways and reason to spend coins - for example services (hello shair Smiley)

Couldn't include it as the update, but this is my fear as well.  Hypothetically starting with 20 BTC means that only people can come in beginning selling.  The price selling would have to be an equation and not whatever the group feels it should be.  Within a day, if there was much fluctuation, there could be a huge loss for the "bank" as people play arbitrage between the bank and the exchange.  In the end, its always a zero sum game, and the bank has to follow certain rules, while the players in the game don't.

I think a better resolution is a decentralized exchange.  This is one of the options we have listed as a potential development for WhiteCoin and follows the dogma of crypto much closer.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:57:29 PM

ANN PAGE UPDATED:

News Section
Lazycoins.com added under exchanges
Bad exchange links removed.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
jarnold

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:06:34 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 10:42:13 PM by jarnold

Hello!

Below is the list I pulled together based on previous posts.  With each idea is a WC address.  Future coin addresses will be added to allow other coins to be donated as well.  The funds donated can be returned at this point should an idea evolve to the point where you no longer support it.  Refunds will only be sent to the address from which the coins were sent.  As more information comes forth from the Dev team and/or other DEVS I will update you.  I have backed up the wallet for these addresses and is password protected.  I will work transparently with you before releasing funds to anyone and will give 48 hrs notice before any transfer.  Refunds will only be for the original amount, the interest earned would be fwd to the WCF.

1. Anon - Mindfox said it can be implemented from other work when its tested and working
WmFfYh4Y5rEpAmt31zmWHjEiSDBteRL7AF

2. Privacy - Implementation of TOR
WaTdeGtNSkW7oLDsZoZA1BNMwaTpvquXAj

3. Smart Contract - What would it take, what does a framework look like
WgMvUeu6vf7vFb1PVGmnfD6tvyFqSh7oWC

4. Reduce Confirmation Times - This could be reviewed now and determined what is required to make
this happen
WUET4WgYwz4HLx54faKYyRWMNbfa6K5gjj

5. Built in Voting App-propose new features, vote from wallet
WSYDAdSrx23BpC6MjBJ2pdWvfkVjYu6tEB

6. Wallet to wallet exchange - place your buys and sells and would then need to be a multicoin wallet
WffKeSgypEsHAYkZTMP6iXWws4Mn5By74G

7. Known User Transactions - using third party, a users wallet would become verified as a known person IRL and could send public transactions.
WQ2daSMKv7qBsgxJTBeSwKfTLoVDYsBZEr

Update 8/12/14

Hello!

I took a day off yesterday making it a long weekend.  Below are our totals as of right now.  Still seeing small donations being made which is AWESOME!  I've been in loose contact with the team all weekend.  I misspoke earlier, not everyone is back from vacation, but we do have a few getting back into the groove (like myself right now.)

I enjoy seeing some of the new faces, and additional conversations on potential WhiteCoin features.  We must consider all angles on new features as we don't want to see anyone get burned or tarnish the community we've built thus far.  I'm in catch-up mode right now, actually late to a meeting as I type this.  I'll be popping in and out of IRC all day, and will be contributing on here as I get caught up IRL today.

WCF Wallet - WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR - 726,795 WC

Developments in descending order of amount raised:
7. Known User Transactions - 490,666 WC
4. Reduce Confirmation Times - 366,500 WC
2. Privacy - 112,657 WC
5. Built in Voting - 100,000 WC
3. Smart Contract - 54,000 WC

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED: 1,123,823 WC!
TOTAL AMOUNT FOR WhiteCoin DEVELOPMENT: 1,850,618 WC!

All awesome stuff here, great opportunities for some excellent developments that apply to IRL businesses

Some updates:

--> Mogonzo has had some personal challenges IRL but remains committed to WCF.  If you have any questions or concerns just let me know in his absence the proper protocol is that the VP (myself) look after anything required so just let me know your questions/concerns

--> Privacy - TOR instructions/how to will be included in our next wallet update/release, after further discussions today with WCF CTO, we have determined that the direct integration of TOR into a wallet presents a major security risk therefore it has been determined that directly integrating TOR into WC is not in our best interest and opens up too much liability/security issues. At this point you can request a refund or you can leave your donation amount and have it shifted over to the main WCF wallet if you like.  Please PM Surfguy72 accordingly.

--> It is my understanding that there has been some IRL issues with Chunky, if you are interested in multipool mining WC while they sort through their items, point your miners to --> http://coinking.io

--> A very influential IRL group has started to invest in WC for the longterm, they are loving these prices, keep pressing the prices down for them (and us) mr price dumpers, we (the community/strong hands) are picking up more and more WC daily and are loving seeing our stake grow (even though Shair put $15,000 USD into WC at double current prices)

--> Today we have been discussing "Verified user" with WCF CTO, as I type we are still determining the viability of this project and various options for it.

--> Shair.com has moved into its next phase of community support, we have received feedback from our lawyers regarding our initial plan however with their feedback we have had to pivot to an alternative funding solution which we will update you on later this week.

Things are moving forward and we look forward to putting code to work very soon!
surfguy72

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:53:27 PM

--> Privacy - TOR instructions/how to will be included in our next wallet update/release, after further discussions today with WCF CTO, we have determined that the direct integration of TOR into a wallet presents a major security risk therefore it has been determined that directly integrating TOR into WC is not in our best interest and opens up too much liability/security issues. At this point you can request a refund or you can leave your donation amount and have it shifted over to the main WCF wallet if you like.  Please PM Surfguy72 accordingly.

Thanks for the updates jason!

If you donated for the implementation of a direct TOR integration (WC Idea # 2 only) and feel you would like to see your funds returned, please PM me. Instructions will be released on how to route your wallet through TOR.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Pages: « 1 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 [613] 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: