Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:46:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358875 times)
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:16:15 PM

Our first day at http://www.pandacointalk.com/

Total Members:17
Total Posts:69
Total Topics:19
Total Categories:5
Users Online:9 Most Online:44
Total page views: 1825

Thanks for the support that's a lotta views for day 1 now if we can just get a few more of us to sign up tomorrow we could have a fun weekend. 
Plus (at least) one: me Smiley

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
mikeroz

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:42:05 PM

Looks like Panda community is back with enthusiasm ,  great going guys.

@PhiPhi -  Nice work with the panda forum.

They never were away. As far I see the situation, the true community members don't give a shit of FUD because it's contraproductive to feed the trolls. It's just a waste of time and resources. I agree that the community has to do it's work to help PND succeed, me included. I know I could do way more for PND. I also know I'm a lazy ass and should do more, but at least I support the devs with my full trust in them. It would be just ungrateful to blame someone else that is working his ass off for the low price, without doing something on my own. Crypto is not the same like stock market where you buy shares and expect your money to grow on it's own. Money never gets more just by investing, it's always work behind the process. As you all guys know, crypto is still young, very young, I would say even bitcoin is in it's childrens phase. Keep in mind that you are investing in a Technology that is still not known to over 6bn people around the world, You can't expect that you can change the world only with your few bucks you have invested, it's up to you to change the world. No one that isn't paid for that will do it for you (at least not in the way and speed you wish).
Crypto will die out if only people are ther who wants a quick buck, it's the same slow dead that the banks will die if Crypto succeeds. Growth comes from work and enthusiasm and not from the greedy ones that "invest" just to get out after a quick buck.

edit: Crypto is here to solve the problem of the fiat monetary system and to stop the decadence summoned by the banks. It won't reach its goal if the people that want to support crypto are thinking and acting like banks on their own. you can't fight hate with hate you need love for that Tongue
<3

Pelgoran98

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

It'd be nice.

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:01:04 AM

Looks like Panda community is back with enthusiasm ,  great going guys.

@PhiPhi -  Nice work with the panda forum.

They never were away. As far I see the situation, the true community members don't give a shit of FUD because it's contraproductive to feed the trolls. It's just a waste of time and resources. I agree that the community has to do it's work to help PND succeed, me included. I know I could do way more for PND. I also know I'm a lazy ass and should do more, but at least I support the devs with my full trust in them. It would be just ungrateful to blame someone else that is working his ass off for the low price, without doing something on my own. Crypto is not the same like stock market where you buy shares and expect your money to grow on it's own. Money never gets more just by investing, it's always work behind the process. As you all guys know, crypto is still young, very young, I would say even bitcoin is in it's childrens phase. Keep in mind that you are investing in a Technology that is still not known to over 6bn people around the world, You can't expect that you can change the world only with your few bucks you have invested, it's up to you to change the world. No one that isn't paid for that will do it for you (at least not in the way and speed you wish).
Crypto will die out if only people are ther who wants a quick buck, it's the same slow dead that the banks will die if Crypto succeeds. Growth comes from work and enthusiasm and not from the greedy ones that "invest" just to get out after a quick buck.

edit: Crypto is here to solve the problem of the fiat monetary system and to stop the decadence summoned by the banks. It won't reach its goal if the people that want to support crypto are thinking and acting like banks on their own. you can't fight hate with hate you need love for that Tongue
<3

Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt are an irrational and/or planned irrational response in order to derail something with a great future.

The anti-FUD: http://www.pandacointalk.com/  (and, to be honest, most of us here and throughout PandaLand are NOT FUD'ers, or MotherFUD'ers). Unfortunately and unfairly, all it takes is one lousy seed of doubt and it's off to Panic World. Refuse this irrational reasoning and hang on tight. Be proud of Our Coin. Rah Rah Rah, and I do mean that most sincerely.

i8

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:35:09 AM

FUD isn't a productive term, it lumps people who have legitimate issues with trolls. Nothing good is every easy, the not easy part involves issues and solving them. If you call anyone who brings issues forward a FUDDER, then nothing will get done.

We have a forum now, and it's pretty active, thanks to PhiPhi, we made a great step forward in building a active and vibrant community. This is a great example how lively this community actually is and what we are capable of accomplishing.

This is the side of PND we want everyone to see.

So let's stop calling people FUDDERS, if someone comes forward with a real issue, lets solve it. If they are trolling, we ignore them.

I bought my first PND because I saw how dedicated amDOGE was to pnd, against all odds, he marched on, and made amazing things happen. And today I bought PND again, because I saw how strong and dedicated the PND community is, not unlike the dedication I saw in amDOGE that made me sell off all my other alts.

Cheers Pandas!  Grin

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Pandacoin is LOVE! ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:55:29 AM

FUD isn't a productive term, it lumps people who have legitimate issues with trolls. Nothing good is every easy, the not easy part involves issues and solving them. If you call anyone who brings issues forward a FUDDER, then nothing will get done.

We have a forum now, and it's pretty active, thanks to PhiPhi, we made a great step forward in building a active and vibrant community. This is a great example how lively this community actually is and what we are capable of accomplishing.

So let's stop calling people FUDDERS, if someone comes forward with a real issue, lets solve it. If they are trolling, we ignore them.

I bought my first PND because I saw how dedicated amDOGE was to pnd, against all odds, he marched on, and made amazing things happen. And today I bought PND again, because I saw how strong and dedicated the PND community is, not unlike the dedication I saw in amDOGE that made me sell off all my other alts.

Cheers Pandas!  Grin

FUD (horrible, over used useless term).

mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:36:21 AM

Thanks for the support that's a lotta views for day 1 now if we can just get a few more of us to sign up tomorrow we could have a fun weekend. 

Good to see that name again. Need to come around more often.
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:49:20 AM

Thank you for your kind regard Smiley I'll do my best to come around more often, but with a 3-weeks-old baby, a 9-years-old restless son and a new (interesting) job, I can't promise much at the moment Smiley

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:07:42 AM

Thank you for your kind regard Smiley I'll do my best to come around more often, but with a 3-weeks-old baby, a 9-years-old restless son and a new (interesting) job, I can't promise much at the moment Smiley

No hurries at all; major life events should always come first.
mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:38:34 AM

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328

It'd be nice.

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:06:55 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 06:53:11 PM by Pelgoran98

Cheers Pandas!  Grin

Ok. I give in.

I am a devout longhauler. I have never sold even 1 PND.
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:14:24 PM

Cheers Pandas!  Grin

Ok. I give in.

I am a devout longhauler. I have never sold even 1 PND.

I am once again in acquisition mode.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
mtrycz

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:23:46 AM

Never say no to panda.

Tearz

Activity: 627

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:18:43 PM

Never say no to panda.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Tearz

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:19:57 PM

BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
mtrycz

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:23:31 PM

AND he's a chubby!

rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 02:00:52 AM

I am making a user dashboard for PND Snake and future games. It allows you to see top player of each game, see your position in leaderboard, see how much PND you earned from each game,betting(not on launch, but in future) and lots more.
Here is 2 pics of it so far
http://i.gyazo.com/12681b285f746db3032924de2c6c6a1e.png
http://i.gyazo.com/ddbcd0701e26a343d367235bae9509df.png

Tearz

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:37:04 AM

lets sponsor this!!!! http://www.amazon.com/Pocky-Stick-Panda/dp/B00BE78H6W/ref=pd_sbs_gro_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=1KGE7PN5MZ8J1XPJ7DKQ

BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
mtrycz

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:24:32 PM

Oh, it's back online.

Good thing we have pandacointalk.com now

cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:34:45 AM

HELLO MY PEOPLE
i8

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:00:32 AM

Back from vacaaaaa? Grin

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Pandacoin is LOVE! ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: