Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:04:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:01:23 PM

What is so fucking complicated about them issuing refunds, and letting people go out and buy what they want moving forward?

You need to go away too. You are not contributing anything but bitching at this point and you are not even a customer. We are all working things out with them and they already know the consequences....you are starting to sing the same tired song and have been for a while now. Let the people who are customers and have an invested interest work things out with them and you can go and troll another thread. Bitch on the users thread. Thats what its for. We want to encourage more communication from AMT on this thread. Your comments don't help here.

Shut the fuck up asshole.

You aren't a HERO around here to people that invested in AMT miners; just another AMT sympathizer hoping for the best.

Don't like what I have to say? Put me on ignore.

if you had read and listened amt are sorting out refund/mpp/upgrades for all exsisting customers. and what money they had taken (being pre orders) was spent on hardware for orders just not on psus as they "were out of stock" as things stand i see amt having maybe 2-3 customers worth of refunds in holdings not much more. the rest will be in h/w. they offer 1 refund out everyone wants one and the money drys up. then where are we. square one."wheres my refund" whinge whine blah blah blah! i know where the ignore button is and i would use it but as loshia has proven in some other threads he gave a gem of info which i was happy to have read and if ignored i would of missed it. much like yourself one day i could need your help some how.

lets all stay calm and see how amt play this one out. no moaning "refund" or "rma" as they have already posted to hang tight theyr working on plans. give them the time and space to post. and when they do, dont do what your going to do right now and bark like a common dog till they run and hide again!

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:47:00 PM

So now I'm down to one working card. It seems that a chip decided to fry in my sleep the copper heat sink was hanging by the edge of the thermal tape and there is a very obvious burn on the tape.

As you can imagine I'm not too pleased. This was running in regular more with additional fans I purchased to aid in cooling.

From what AMT has revealed over the last day or so it appears they were aware of some manufacturing issues yet still sent out miners. That is quite distressing.

I was going to try to sit quietly, keeping an open mind and an even tone, but really this is too much.

I'm quite upset about these reasons

• It show how shoddily the product was made
  • they knowingly sent out products that were not properly built
  • the hardware doesn't work more than a few days without shitting out, making it a defective piece of shit, even when the boards do run. 
  • It poses a safety risk to my self and my family
So I'd really appreciate a response from AMT about how they are going about their refund process. As soon as possible. If anyone happens to know the name of AMTs lawyer I'd be happy to give them a call and ask any questions they'd be willing to answer.

I'd advise anyone running their hardware to be extra vigilant.

+1

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:12:00 PM

What is so fucking complicated about them issuing refunds, and letting people go out and buy what they want moving forward?

You need to go away too. You are not contributing anything but bitching at this point and you are not even a customer. We are all working things out with them and they already know the consequences....you are starting to sing the same tired song and have been for a while now. Let the people who are customers and have an invested interest work things out with them and you can go and troll another thread. Bitch on the users thread. Thats what its for. We want to encourage more communication from AMT on this thread. Your comments don't help here.

Shut the fuck up asshole.

You aren't a HERO around here to people that invested in AMT miners; just another AMT sympathizer hoping for the best.

Don't like what I have to say? Put me on ignore.

He's got a point sirminesalot. Not that I'd stop you from talking. Hell I don't don't even have the stupid obvious trolls on ignore.

But you're not really adding anything of value. If you have something constructive to share  by all means I'd love to hear it though.

The point is he hasn't for a while which...but yea +1 if sirminesalot has something to add of value then sure. Im not looking to be a hero. Just looking to get results. And they are starting to happen. Useless discussion is not needed especially from people who have nothing invested in this but insults. He could not even reason it back and justify himself. Hence validating my comments. IF that's all his got then he has more than proven my point.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:01:49 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 12:32:25 AM by AMT_miners

As unprofessional as this one is about to be, we'd like to get some opinions from the community because the majority of you seem to understand our situation to a degree. Also most of the current thread members have stuck in there, and we know that others which supported us once are most likely still watching, just to see what happens in end. We believe the majority of you knew we had everyone's best interest at heart and never meant for things to go this far south. You've also seen the many curve balls that have been thrown our way and can understand where were at. Others just think we're FOS and want to sue. Either way, it is what it is.  

As transparent as we'd like to be and scream to the world as to why some work and some don't its not the legal moment for that, but it will come in due time. It's not Bitmine's fault if that's anyone's thought btw. We still love those swiss bastards despite their lack of support due to their shit storm. Below are some options we're thinking about offering and above all we are trying to keep it as uncomplicated and as simple as possible. Some of them help us stay in business (like transferring to hosting) others take us quickly out of business, like immediate refunds. In the end we'll choose what seems most viable and whats best for the group. Some of you have helped our company find the answers to problems we didn't see by reading your posts, others have contributed great ideas and advice that made the drawing board/game plan but that were never implement due to the simple factor of too much to accomplish with not enough people and the strategic curve ball or protagonist popping up each week. Some of the members have harassed us, bullied us and tainted our name on google to the point where if you search our company all you'll find is "Scam this and Bitcoin that". Others have spent hours on the phone with us  consulting us and discussing the situation to the point where clear logical objectives became apparent, while others drank with us in person, picked up their miners and helped even further there after knowing where we are at, despite the fact they may have lost. These characteristics of some of these community members counter the loathed trolls that still bother us to this day. All in all, we value you're opinions, and appreciate those of you which have stuck in this with us this far, and please know it won't be forgotten.  It is because of those individuals that we wont declare bankruptcy to get out of a lawsuit, that we'll fight to stay in this and that we'll continue to do our best to triumph in the end.

In most cases these hypothetical options would apply to all customers as a choice. (Again we'd just like to get our client's reactions and what may seem satisfactory)

1. Receive your miner immediately - with a 1.2hash rate or maybe a bit more. Immediately being end of this week.
2. Receive a different design - which is based on individual smaller miners, not in a case per-say, but similar to a Klondike model instead. Again for the hash rate at the time of purchase.
3.Transfer to hosting - order's/miner's to hosted option with a 20% increase, electric being billed monthly or deducted from earning, which would be again be a somewhat immediate (week or so) delivery.
4. Opt in payback. For a 6 month payback program if your order is for 2 miners or less. 12 months if your order is for 3 miners or more. Receiving a check each month for the fractionated amount in suggestion or btc each month for the amount of btc you paid.
5. Receive chips + 10. ie - if your miner was a 1.2th you would receive 50 A1 chips. <- we don't expect many to choose that one and if several do then it may counter previous options.
6. Trade in for script. - If we launched sales of a 10-11k script miner with a 70m hash rate with a 7 day delivery, your orders monetary credit would be applied to that from a price point perspective. With the choice to hold that option as the price decreases in time of course.

Yes the above options are not glamorous, and it wont end in a settlement for 3-4 times your original investment as expected, but neither will the suit which is why we push those negative individuals towards it anyway, because you cant get blood from a stone no matter how hard you hit it. But these are feasible realistic options based on our current fiscal situation, on the market's conditions and on the connections we've made along the way which are willing to help us pull through and stick around, because they too still know what we're capable of if we can get our heads above water. And if we're all fucked anyway due to market conditions and current pricing based on consumer demand, than strategic partnerships encompassing something similar to Nash's game theory, may be the only means of mutual success, and we'll just have to create new markets.

sabre

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:21:11 AM

As unprofessional as this one is about to be, we'd like to get some opinions from the community because the majority of you seem to understand our situation to a degree. Also most of the current thread members have stuck in there, and we know that others which supported us once are most likely still watching, just to see what happens in end. We believe the majority of you knew we had everyone's best interest at heart and never meant for things to go this far south. You've also seen the many curve balls that have been thrown our way and can understand where were at. Others just think we're FOS and want to sue. Either way, it is what it is.  

As transparent as we'd like to be and scream to the world as to why some work and some don't its not the legal moment for that, but it will come in due time. It's not Bitmine's fault if that's anyone's thought btw. We still love those swiss bastards despite their lack of support due to their shit storm. Below are some options we're thinking about offering and above all we are trying to keep it as uncomplicated and as simple as possible. Some of them help us stay in business (like transferring to hosting) others take us quickly out of business, like immediate refunds. In the end we'll choose what seems most viable and whats best for the group. Some of you have helped our company find the answers to problems we didn't see by reading your posts, others have contributed great ideas and advice that made the drawing board/game plan but that were never implement due to the simple factor of too much to accomplish with not enough people and the strategic curve ball or protagonist popping up each week. Some of the members have harassed us, bullied us and tainted our name on google to the point where if you search our company all you'll find is "Scam this and Bitcoin that". Others have spent hours on the phone with us  consulting us and discussing the situation to the point where clear logical objectives became apparent, while others drank with us in person, picked up their miners and helped even further there after knowing where we are at, despite the fact they may have lost. These characteristics of some of these community members counter the loathed trolls that still bother us to this day. All in all, we value you're opinions, and appreciate those of you which have stuck in this with us this far, and please know it won't be forgotten.  It is because of those individuals that we wont declare bankruptcy to get out of a lawsuit, that we'll fight to stay in this and that we'll continue to do our best to triumph in the end.

In most or almost cases these hypothetical options would apply to all customers as a choice. (Again we'd just like to get our client's reactions and what may seem satisfactory)

1. Receive your miner immediately - with a 1.2hash rate or maybe a bit more. Immediately being end of this week.
2. Receive a different design - which is based on individual smaller miners, not in a case per-say, but similar to a Klondike model instead. Again for the hash rate at the time of purchase.
3.Transfer to hosting - order's/miner's to hosted option with a 20% increase, electric being billed monthly or deducted from earning, which would be again be a somewhat immediate (week or so) delivery.
4. Opt in payback. For a 6 month payback program if your order is for 2 miners or less. 12 months if your order is for 3 miners or more. Receiving a check each month for the fractionated amount in suggestion or btc each month for the amount of btc you paid.
5. Receive chips + 10. ie - if your miner was a 1.2th you would receive 50 A1 chips. <- we don't expect many to choose that one and if several do then it may counter previous options.
6. Trade in for script. - If we launched sales of a 10-11k script miner with a 70m hash rate with a 7 day delivery, your orders monetary credit would be applied to that from a price point perspective. With the choice to hold that option as the price decreases in time of course.

Yes the above options are not glamorous, and it wont end in a settlement for 3-4 times your original investment as expected, but neither will the suit which is why we push those negative individuals towards it anyway, because you cant get blood from a stone no matter how hard you hit it. But these are feasible realistic options based on our current fiscal situation, on the market's conditions and on the connections we've made along the way which are willing to help us pull through and stick around, because they too still know what we're capable of if we can get our heads above water. And if we're all fucked anyway due to market conditions and current pricing based on consumer demand, than strategic partnerships encompassing something similar to Nash's game theory, may be the only means of mutual success, and we'll just have to create new markets.

Between 1 & 2 which one would be more stable? If the smaller ones are more stable I would go for 2

3 no go for me

4 as the last option

5 no go for me

6 Would be interested but need more specs about what we would receive.
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:21:57 AM

If you actually ship the miners by the end of the week I'll take option 1. Also please keep in mind packaging for the shipping!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Squeeky62

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:46:48 AM

I will take option 1. I don't need a refund but just want to get mining. My original order number was 849. Thank you for your options and suggestions. Is it possible I can get my miner soon? I know you guys have had a lot of stuff thrown your way. Please let me know if I can get my miner soon via this forum. Smiley
Thank you AMT!
mrpark

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:49:20 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 01:37:39 AM by mrpark

What I've been asking for, immediate refund doesn't seem to be an option you are offering. The reverse mortgage idea (only you are lending me back my own money) is just not a good idea. Again, they could take the balance of that refund when the class action takes place. Hosting is not a good idea because you are being sued and they may take the equipment as part of the settlement. Getting the 1.2T doesn't seem like a good idea, because of all the reports of failing components and boards.

I guess my answer would be whatever would keep me from losing more money. It seems like non of the above will do that.  I guess the closest thing would be the klondike, hope that is an option that can be put together soon.  I guess number 1 would be an option if it is safe and stable. Not so sure about hosting, but would like to know more details on specifics, fees.

ladi4ever

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:11:45 AM

AMT,

I ordered two miners from you, one on January 16, 2014 and the other on February 4, 2014.  I have yet to receive either of them.  After requesting a refund, you have gone completely silent, leaving me out $12,000.  I've attempted the multiple email addresses I have for you, phone calls, etc without any recent responses.  I have also heard from staff that you are essentially about to go out of business.  

What are my options?  It is not acceptable to treat business partners and generally people in this manner.

-Mark

Out of curiosity, what staff said that?

If you think I'm going to put the name of someone that actually tried to help me out on this board, then you are mistaken.  Since AMT doesn't have the integrity to actual respond to my requests, then it will leave only legal action as an option.  I posted on this board as a last ditch effort to try and get some information on whether the miners will actually ship or a refund is possible.  

I have ordered back in Nov 11, $12K, went there and took the rigs from him which both were DOA, he said he cannot test them because the factory is closed and the office he cannot go due to people looking for him. Both rigs are defective, bad design, im looking for some one to join in to sue them for the damage and fraud!
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:17:59 AM

Would be the best option for those of us with defective hardware. The DIY kits by themselves might work but most of us have defective hardware that would require replacement. Getting flawed designs immediately as number 1 option just is not workable as no one yet has a single working miner that did not have defects. If the new design is properly QA tested, it seems like it would be more viable. Could you elaborate more on what the new design consists of? And how long the wait to get it?

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:19:48 AM

As transparent as we'd like to be and scream to the world as to why some work and some don't its not the legal moment for that, but it will come in due time. It's not Bitmine's fault if that's anyone's thought btw. We still love those swiss bastards despite their lack of support due to their shit storm. Below are some options we're thinking about offering and above all we are trying to keep it as uncomplicated and as simple as possible. Some of them help us stay in business (like transferring to hosting) others take us quickly out of business, like immediate refunds. In the end we'll choose what seems most viable and whats best for the group. Some of you have helped our company find the answers to problems we didn't see by reading your posts, others have contributed great ideas and advice that made the drawing board/game plan but that were never implement due to the simple factor of too much to accomplish with not enough people and the strategic curve ball or protagonist popping up each week. Some of the members have harassed us, bullied us and tainted our name on google to the point where if you search our company all you'll find is "Scam this and Bitcoin that". Others have spent hours on the phone with us  consulting us and discussing the situation to the point where clear logical objectives became apparent, while others drank with us in person, picked up their miners and helped even further there after knowing where we are at, despite the fact they may have lost. These characteristics of some of these community members counter the loathed trolls that still bother us to this day. All in all, we value you're opinions, and appreciate those of you which have stuck in this with us this far, and please know it won't be forgotten.  It is because of those individuals that we wont declare bankruptcy to get out of a lawsuit, that we'll fight to stay in this and that we'll continue to do our best to triumph in the end.

In most or almost cases these hypothetical options would apply to all customers as a choice. (Again we'd just like to get our client's reactions and what may seem satisfactory)

1. Working hardware at the proper rate would be great. It's what I paid for at least and never thought that receiving anything for time lost mining was going to be an option, also though this is a same design what is the expected failure rate of the boards?

2. is this with PSU? are these going to be any more energy efficient. I love the idea of modular type approach. Lets me spread the load over my home's electrical. What is the time line on this

3. Your rep may hurt you here. What is your KW/hr cost? I need to know if the 20% bump isn't going to be eaten up by electricity costs if it's cheaper to just run the 1.2 at home. Then again it saves me some heat and cooling issues in an already warm state. It will keep me from having to run air conditioning constantly. Obviously it's a plus for you as it kills your considerable shipping costs.  Are we able to point the miners wherever we want or are we stuck mining where you choose? Can we choose at a later date to have our hardware shipped to us at our own cost?  If so this seems to be a very fair idea to me. and my most likely choice.

4. Unless it was considered a loan and I get interest then this is a big No Go. This takes no account of opportunity cost we lost out on and I'd need the money now to get up and hashing.

5. No thanks, it just means I'm going to have to pay someone to more work to get me up and mining.

6. No thanks, at this point credit towards new hardware from you is not a viable option. You'll have a rougher time getting people to commit more money to you.

Ranked from best to worst option in my opinion
4,6 (tie for equally bad)

Which I would choose.
3 because of its relative immediacy.

How to I return the non working hardware to you for option three?

I know these are "hypotheticals" but do you have a timeline for when you would bring them into reality?

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Dans

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:23:29 AM

It seems to me that Options 3 and 6 would require you to make some sort of additional purchase.  If you have the cash for this, then why is just taking the cash not an option?  

I would like to see an option "7. 60% Refund of your original Order paid immediately via BTC or Wire Transfer", i would take this option, my original purchase was >$40k

Option #3 - Does this mean you have a hosting farm set up?   How can you justify building a hosting farm before shipping customer orders?

^^ Just a question, not an attack.

In most cases these hypothetical options would apply to all customers as a choice. (Again we'd just like to get our client's reactions and what may seem satisfactory)

rik_khaos

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:28:29 AM

That is an excellent point about option three they may take the hardware in case of lawsuit.

Unless we were offered some protections against this like it was offered by another company then three becomes less viable.

I retract my wish for three

reordered best options (my opinion)
2- whats the time frame
3 -what protections do we have
4,6 tie

And with this you said that none of these are considered individual settlements and do not require that we opt out of the class action?

Because if thats the case the class action is the insurance for number 3.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:29:33 AM

Let me start by saying thank you AMT for hanging in there and trying to resolve this in a way that gets people their miners and allows yourself s to stay in business. it appears we will probably need future support for this equipment.
That said, at least 1 of your options should be acceptable to most people here, but for those of us who have been patiently waiting since Nov.-Dec. of last year while others who ordered later have gotten miners (although not in the condition they were hoping for) I wish there was something more you could offer.

option 1 or 2 would barely be acceptable as something would be better than nothing.
option 3 and 5, no thank-you. (honestly I would be a little more frustrated if you start selling hosted mining before you fulfill your backorders)
option 6 is interesting but would need to know a lot more about it. (you seem to be a little over optimistic on delivery of these machines based on your performance so far but I wish you luck)
Option 4 would be my last choice as I bet on this horse and would at least like to see it cross the finish line.

Again please see if there is anything more you could offer those of us who have been waiting more than 6 months. Even a promise of a couple exta boards kicked our way once things settle down would be acceptable to me.

Thanks for coming on and sharing your situation and trying to be a part of the community. many here do appreciate your effort.

rik_khaos

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:31:10 AM

It seems to me that Options 3 and 6 would require you to make some sort of additional purchase.  If you have the cash for this, then why is just taking the cash not an option?  

I would like to see an option "7. 60% Refund of your original Order paid immediately via BTC or Wire Transfer", i would take this option, my original purchase was >$40k

Option #3 - Does this mean you have a hosting farm set up?   How can you justify building a hosting farm before shipping customer orders?

^^ Just a question, not an attack.

I would take Dan's #7 option if possible. It allows me to buy a similar amount of hashing power compared to when I purchased with you.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:10:09 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 02:54:43 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

As unprofessional as this one is about to be, we'd like to get some opinions from the community because the majority of you seem to understand our situation to a degree.
<big snip>

1st, +1 to ya. To me it's the most professional thing you have presented to us here. Kudos!

As to the the Klondike reference in option-2, package(s) you mean like http://klondikeminer.com/index.php?cid=2 ? Considering I'm running an Ant s1 pharm any similar package would fit in just fine. You know the S1 design, basically 2 self supporting boards/heatsinks bolted to endplates with fans. Simple & mechanically rugged. Packs very well for shipping. Stacks well on rack shelves. Works for me.

Biggest question obviously is <drum roll please> What would be the ship date for my equivalent 520GH or more package(s)?
The whole idea shown in the Klondike site? eg, a Raspi, router, cables, etc?

To me the idea rank best to worst is:
1 & 3 tied, can we be sure of the miners working?
5,6 (tied)

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:52:03 AM

Alright this some good feedback.

Instead of quoting one by one lets just go over the principle questions one at a time.

Power supply?:

Probably no power supply would given in any of the options, or we'd send the power supply separately to speed things up and make them easier.

If the law suite seized our assets in the future for the hosted solution?: <- great point by the way.

We'd subcontract equipment/hosting to a third party in order to insure that the hosted solution would be safe for our clients which choose to do that.

Do we have hosting setup now?:

No, but through subcontracted hosting friends in the industry we can have it running in about a week.

The klondike option?: Would come with cables, connector, software/raspi, everything except the supply. We really want to get out of the integrated power supply arena, it truly screws the pooch on all fronts.

Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:57:49 AM

Alright this some good feedback.

Instead of quoting one by one lets just go over the principle questions one at a time.

Power supply?:

Probably no power supply would given in any of the options, or we'd send the power supply separately to speed things up and make them easier.

If the law suite seized our assets in the future for the hosted solution?: <- great point by the way.

We'd subcontract equipment/hosting to a third party in order to insure that the hosted solution would be safe for our clients which choose to do that.

Do we have hosting setup now?:

No, but through subcontracted hosting friends in the industry we can have it running in about a week.

The klondike option?: Would come with cables, connector, software/raspi, everything except the supply. We really want to get out of the integrated power supply arena, it truly screws the pooch on all fronts.

I'm still down with option 1 without PSU for my two 1.2's. Would also consider scrypt option depending on the details. Whatever helps you help me get my order fulfilled

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:59:05 AM

No psu is fine as I am really liking my HP server ones from Amazon Cheesy Then I guess the biggest elephant in the room remaining is - time until shipping the Klondike-style option?

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
mrpark

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:11:44 AM

The hosting option, you put a 1.2T in a rack for us and we pay electric. (I would hope from the money we have already invested). Is it as simple as that or are there more fees? Spondoolies for example charges me a fee, but my electric is covered under that monthly fee. This is a very clean solution for me, but it has to make sense in regards to ROI.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: