Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IMET

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:04:42 AM

IMET's name came up again, so I stated the fact that the printed circuit boards IMET was responsible for work just fine and the claims that AMT keeps making are simply untrue.  The problem with the overall system is thermal and mechanicals that IMET was NOT responsible for.  AMT deleted this post very quickly.  AMT, cease and desist on this public deformation.  I am only posting here because of the deletion.

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: AMT_miners on August 06, 2014, 01:08:44 PM
(https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs28.postimg.org%2Fmjvys3595%2FSAM_0297.jpg&t=542&c=IeE3pw7mM335Mg) (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.) (http://postimg.org/image/mjvys3595/)

Here's another picture of shipments and boxes.  They were shipped out. They were delayed in hong kong. Some clients have already received them. NOT ALL OF OUR CLIENTS CONSIST OF THE 20 PEOPLE THAT READ THIS THREAD.

Again, we are working hard to get everyone their machines and eventually going to try and upgrade people. Some nicer clients have recieved cloud hashing compensation while they wait for their machines. We're doing what we can and we are doing it on a dime because of IMETs fuck up and because of Lenell bullshit and because of our poor decision making skills. STOP writing shit, stop complaining, work with us to get what you want or keep up the crap

Why dont you guys buy some more hardware, we're selling again to try and bring in revenue to help fulfill MPP right.  Or keep complaining and trashing our rep, either way its beyond us at this point.

Thanks

AMT. 

Once again, IMET was responsible for PCB Assembly only.  There is nothing wrong with the PCBs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:29:00 AM

IMET's name came up again, so I stated the fact that the printed circuit boards IMET was responsible for work just fine and the claims that AMT keeps making are simply untrue.  The problem with the overall system is thermal and mechanicals that IMET was NOT responsible for.  AMT deleted this post very quickly.  AMT, cease and desist on this public deformation.  I am only posting here because of the deletion.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

(https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs28.postimg.org%2Fmjvys3595%2FSAM_0297.jpg&t=542&c=IeE3pw7mM335Mg) (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.) (http://postimg.org/image/mjvys3595/)

Here's another picture of shipments and boxes.  They were shipped out. They were delayed in hong kong. Some clients have already received them. NOT ALL OF OUR CLIENTS CONSIST OF THE 20 PEOPLE THAT READ THIS THREAD.

Again, we are working hard to get everyone their machines and eventually going to try and upgrade people. Some nicer clients have recieved cloud hashing compensation while they wait for their machines. We're doing what we can and we are doing it on a dime because of IMETs fuck up and because of Lenell bullshit and because of our poor decision making skills. STOP writing shit, stop complaining, work with us to get what you want or keep up the crap

Why dont you guys buy some more hardware, we're selling again to try and bring in revenue to help fulfill MPP right.  Or keep complaining and trashing our rep, either way its beyond us at this point.

Thanks

AMT. 

Once again, IMET was responsible for PCB Assembly only.  There is nothing wrong with the PCBs.

Tom, why don't you refund us for your faulty hardware so we can refund our clients that want refunds.

JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:41:12 PM

operating out of the back of a masonic temple.
Those doors on the back wall of the temple look like fire escape doors to me.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:08:22 PM

Fuck the bullshit.  AMT is full of crap.  Don't be fooled by another lie.  They are actively deleting posts.  

Quote from: AMT_miners on August 05, 2014, 02:24:34 PM

USED a shipping agent, not DHL directly. It was cheaper.

Wow!  I somewhat believed that AMT would make everyone "whole".  After this comment I am afraid that everyone is fucked.  What a shitty move by AMT.

Enough is enough.  If anyone has a recent address for these pieces of shit, please PM me.  Somethings needs to finally be done.

My offer is still open.  Send me the address of these assholes and action will be taken.

That is pretty much an implied physical threat. Sending you the address and ACTION being taken IS a physical threat. You may not specify WHAT actions you will take but you identified action. Just thought you might want to parse out exactly what you plan to do vs stating it. At least so you cover your ass cause a number of things could happen from that statement alone...law enforcement could get involved (and they have with other cases for ALOT less (google LOL player goes to jail for threats), just sayin, yea its frustrating and the situation is rage inducing...but gotta keep your head otherwise it can turn on you badly. Just a small word of advice on that. There are ways to handle these situations, but threats like that set you up to get the tables turned on you.

Oh and FYI I asked my cousin who is a cop without outing you. And yea this can qualify as a threat. I recommend editing the post to clarify your actions before it gets taken out of whatever context you had in mind.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:00:59 PM

Exactly.  AMT is running their RMA process from the fire escape doors of a Masonic temple.

It sounds entirely ludicrious,  but that's exactly where the address they gave leads to.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
IMET

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:51:58 PM

Thanks

AMT. 

Tom, why don't you refund us for your faulty hardware so we can refund our clients that want refunds.

I don't know how else to state this.  IMET was responsible for PCB Assembly only.  There is nothing wrong with the PCBs.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:08:06 PM

Get used to living in China Zipkin.
l12

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:42:10 AM

AMT_MINER i dont want any hardware sent to me
i just want my refund
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:02:17 AM

i just want my refund

Current hardware rates are now $1 per GHs.    Bitmain sells their S3 for $399 capable of 440 GHs. 

Sending a 800GHs system is like sending us a $800 machine 8 months late for something we paid $6,000 for.   Absolutely ridiculous.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:18:37 AM

Let me see if I understand this correctly. We pay $6,000 for a 1.2TH miner last year. Josh Zipkin hangs on to the money for 9 months. He then purchases a 1TH, $1,000 miner from a chinese company and says we're good? Zipkin, you're not dumb. You might be a crook, liar and thief (theft by check) but you are not an idiot. You cannot possibly think people are going to be okay with this.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:57:37 AM

i just want my refund

Current hardware rates are now $1 per GHs.    Bitmain sells their S3 for $399 capable of 440 GHs. 

Sending a 800GHs system is like sending us a $800 machine 8 months late for something we paid $6,000 for.   Absolutely ridiculous.

While a refund would have been nice....I have little to no expectation the MPP will ever be fulfilled.

Und3rd0g

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:32:15 AM

Fuck the bullshit.  AMT is full of crap.  Don't be fooled by another lie.  They are actively deleting posts.   

Wow!  I somewhat believed that AMT would make everyone "whole".  After this comment I am afraid that everyone is fucked.  What a shitty move by AMT.

Enough is enough.  If anyone has a recent address for these pieces of shit, please PM me.  Somethings needs to finally be done.

My offer is still open.  Send me the address of these assholes and action will be taken.

I don't know your plan, or what action you would take but it sounds dangerously close to being a physical threat. All issues still being accounted for there is no reason for violence or threats of violence, I would think that should go without saying.

rik, relax.  No illegal intent meant by my comments.   I simply want to see justice served.   There was no violence stated or intended.   I guess you will need to confirm that with your "cop friend" - LOL.   You seem like another AMT shill looking to save this pathetic company.  I would encourage you to back a more reputable company or in the end, you will be seen as the fool. 
Und3rd0g

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:37:59 AM

How may miners has AMT shipped this week???
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:29:16 AM

Fuck the bullshit.  AMT is full of crap.  Don't be fooled by another lie.  They are actively deleting posts.   

Wow!  I somewhat believed that AMT would make everyone "whole".  After this comment I am afraid that everyone is fucked.  What a shitty move by AMT.

Enough is enough.  If anyone has a recent address for these pieces of shit, please PM me.  Somethings needs to finally be done.

My offer is still open.  Send me the address of these assholes and action will be taken.

I don't know your plan, or what action you would take but it sounds dangerously close to being a physical threat. All issues still being accounted for there is no reason for violence or threats of violence, I would think that should go without saying.

rik, relax.  No illegal intent meant by my comments.   I simply want to see justice served.   There was no violence stated or intended.   I guess you will need to confirm that with your "cop friend" - LOL.   You seem like another AMT shill looking to save this pathetic company.  I would encourage you to back a more reputable company or in the end, you will be seen as the fool. 

I don't have any cop friends. That was someone else.

I just stated it sounded like a physical threat and others happen to agree that the tone of the message reflects that. But as with anything in written communication it's hard to tell exactly what a person mean without context that is usually given by body language and vocal cues.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
DumDumz

Activity: 126

★☆★Bitin.io★☆★

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:39:00 AM

When my machine arrives, apparently on some random day without my knowledge, I'm fully welcome it. My hope is to hash and make some of my loss back.

I do look forward to seeing what the compensation plan AMT has in place is.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:43:23 AM

When my machine arrives, apparently on some random day without my knowledge, I'm fully welcome it. My hope is to hash and make some of my loss back.

I do look forward to seeing what the compensation plan AMT has in place is.
LOL

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:09:28 PM

Dude I was actually on your side on this. Your comment was seen by more than I as a threat rik being a veteran himself (if the OND comment is an indicator) he would understand more than most what a threat looks like, I saw it that way as well (because I do work with law enforcement frequently) and commented on a way you can cover your ass and you insult me....you clarified and then you insulted me for it. Real classy asshole.

And as for the shill thing stop listening to clenell and his peanut gallery he is a fucking idiot who knows nothing about how to handle this, I only am in this to get the miners as I have always maintained if that means working with AMT to come to a resolution (its called mediation or diplomacy), if AMT does not deliver this time everyone will see whose side I am really on. I am pretty tired of all this shit. They claim to have sent out the miners. I am fairly sick and tired of all this crap myself.

I am no happier about this situation than anyone. But I have my own approach which some do not agree with. And that is their OPINION to have just like I have mine. I take issue with morons who feel they have to insult others to get their way...kinda like a two year old throwing a tantrum.

opieum2

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:11:04 PM

I don't have any cop friends. That was someone else.

I just stated it sounded like a physical threat and others happen to agree that the tone of the message reflects that. But as with anything in written communication it's hard to tell exactly what a person mean without context that is usually given by body language and vocal cues.

+1 to this. That was the point. But I still got insulted for trying to help him...let him go fuck himself then.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:36:19 PM

Exactly.  AMT is running their RMA process from the fire escape doors of a Masonic temple.

It sounds entirely ludicrious,  but that's exactly where the address they gave leads to.

You guys are just getting bored at this point huh.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:46:41 PM

That's some BS posted by Phin who now writes under Gleb Gamow because the forum took his account away for being such a retarded racist hick.  They have the wrong the address, plain and simple. The last time we gave the correct address on this forum people called banks, neighbors and acted so fucking ridiculous that eventually we just had to move.

Now clenell is calling around to masonic lodges to see if they ever heard of Josh. Do you understand how ridiculous you these people are.

Next he'll be claiming that we're GAWminers and ZoomHash re-branded, and that actually Josh went to china 2 months earlier than he said he did and started up those operations himself and is associated with those two websites. Crazy clenell, always coming up with these crackpot ideas.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: