Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260284 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rainer4256

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:48:01 PM

"Expected time to reward is 3401 days." Great! That equals NINE years! And they brag around with 50% annual interest. Huh

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:10:33 PM

Cryptonit,

Any idea why the wafflepool has not paid out my earned BTC in over 7 days?  My last payout to be converted to DMD was on 8-24-14.  Also, when will the next DMD payout happen?  Thanks for the update.

Pokeytex

regarding wafflepool i cant answer i get my payout regulray
but they have a trigger value for payouts and i think once a week maybe today they send out small amounts too

regarding DMD conversions

the first tiny deposit did arrive and got converted the next follow up big deposit is still stuck in the cryptsy deposit pipeline

they had a crash of the BTC wallet where our deposit address is
and after rebuild everything it have a big backlog of work so its still slow accounting deposits

i dont wana try adapt multipoool code and set up a new deposit wallet address when main multipool coder is on vacation

it will go through but delayed

Trigger value for payouts is 0.005 BTC at wafflepool.

Ah ok - ty - I am at .003

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 02:56:13 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 03:20:51 PM by popshot

Anonymity cuts both ways.  On the one hand, there are people who like it and even demand it.  On the other, the main stream commercial interests fear it.  Governments don't care for it either since it creates an opportunity for money laundering and crime.

Having experience in banking and finance, my personal feeling is that ease of use, integrity, and speed are more important for the survival of alternative currencies than anonymity, although I think anonymity is a feature that is necessary for the initial launch of the concept.  But for mainstream acceptance its not as important as the other features I mentioned.

In any case, we still need to figure out how to convince merchants that their consumers will use these coins to buy goods over the internet instead of using credit cards and paypal.  Then we need to convince holders and takers of these currencies that the value will not fluctuate dramatically.  No one will want to transact in a currency that will be worth substantially less 5 minutes after they receive payment.  

We are in the infancy of this process right now.  We have a long way to go and I think we will be forced to adapt to the market several times before we find the right formula.  But we would be stupid not to look at the current state of all of these currencies and the reduction in value they are all experiencing.  We are being given a signal.  We need to be open minded with our response.

Excelent points DMDCreeper. There are a lot of ready made solutions that Diamond could adapt if there was such need.
Besides, what ordinary people are so afraid of that they need anonymous transactions? I haven't got terrorists (whoever they might be), criminals, etc in mind; there are so many other ways of laudring money or paying for a hit without the need to use Diamond or other crypotos. Ordinary user is effectively anonymous, unless there is a very strong case against such individual that national security agencies decided to go through the trouble to track him/her down.

In terms of acceptance, we can forget (for the time being) about being exclusively accepted by merchants. The whole industry is shifting towards payment processing platforms. CoinPayments was the first good attempt on the part of Diamond to be used for trades where the merchants could specify which coin they accepted. Now, we are the part of Cahseer, which is a much improved concept, making Diamond payments mobile.

The problem we face with Diamond is its initial scarcity. There is simply no volume to become an effective micro payment coin - to make up for the lack of volume the price of Diamond has to rise. If the price per coin is high enough people will simply be buying stuff with microDMDs /decimals/. To rise the price we have Diamond Multipool and now Diamond Cloudmining, these will certainly put the buy pressure on Diamond.

There is also another plan to cause even more buy pressure but as of today it proved hard to execute, unless we form a company. We are researching our options as to how best do it.

The new wallet GUI is in the making; it's a long process to come up with something that's good looking and doesn't feel like just a slighltly improved version of the prevoius concept. We are aimng at refreshing the image of Diamond with it. I hope people will like it Smiley

We started reaching Chinese market thanks to our new Chinese Community manager. We have been non existent on that market, that's why we have to start the whole image building from scratch, which is going to take some time. Once we gain market awareness we should see positive buy action as well.

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 03:18:32 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 04:09:24 PM by popshot

"Expected time to reward is 3401 days." Great! That equals NINE years! And they brag around with 50% annual interest. Huh

You must have some very young coins and not too many of them. 50% interest per annum is still 50% of your coins per annum.
If you had 100DMDs in your wallet, closed the wallet and opened it one year later you would mint 50DMDs.  
The tooltip info is... not something you should rely on. There is no way of saying  when you would mint, it's as luck based as Proof of Work mining.

Besides, {"proof-of-stake" : 0.15827990} difficulty is very hight at the moment and now I've opened my wallet to mint my 2 week old coins - behold Cheesy

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:40:41 PM

Quote from: popshot
You must have some very young coins and not too many of them. 50% interest per annum is still 50% of your coins per annum.
If you had 100DMDs in your wallet, closed the wallet and opened it one year later you would mint 50DMDs. 
The tooltip info is... not something you should rely on. There is no way of saying  when you would mint, it's as luck based as Proof of Work mining.

Besides, {"proof-of-stake" : 0.15827990} difficulty is very hight at the moment and now I've opened my wallet to mint my 2 week old coins - behold
In other words - each 1000 coins will give you a week for about 10 coins of income ..

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Rainer4256

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:18:19 PM

Quote from: popshot
The tooltip info is... not something you should rely on. There is no way of saying  when you would mint, it's as luck based as Proof of Work mining.

Besides, {"proof-of-stake" : 0.15827990} difficulty is very hight at the moment and now I've opened my wallet to mint my 2 week old coins - behold
In other words - each 1000 coins will give you a week for about 10 coins of income ..

Thank you, I will be patient.  Tongue

CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
danbi

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:48:54 PM

Promises won't help. People want anon features and a slick wallet so give it to them.

Curious, what your definition of 'slick wallet' is?

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr
Rainer4256

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:55:25 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 08:08:37 PM by Rainer4256

Promises won't help. People want anon features and a slick wallet so give it to them.

Something that looks unique with lots of features like a prizes' dashboard, a block explorer, irc etc.

P.S. I'm ok with the looks of the present wallet.

chris_dmd

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:42:08 PM

Something that looks unique with lots of features like a prizes' dashboard, a block explorer, irc etc.

P.S. I'm ok with the looks of the present wallet.

You do realize adding all those things will slow the wallet down and increase cpu usage. I'm playing around with cryptonote coins atm and there wallet is crazy simple, in fact I believe it's called simple wallet. And they have that anonymity that people have be discussing. 

wal·let
ˈwälit,ˈwô-/Submit
noun
a pocket-sized, flat, folding holder for money and plastic cards.
synonyms:   purse, change purse; More
archaic
a bag for holding provisions, especially when traveling, typically used by peddlers and pilgrims.

A wallet is meant to be a place to store money and that is it.

What your asking for already exists, it's called a smartphone. I think, and this is just my opinion, that time would be well spent on a functioning smartphone wallet. But then that's only useful if you have somewhere to spend your diamonds.

Just my observation.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 08:56:42 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 10:51:27 PM by cryptonit

a lot coins or old coins thats the way to mint

if u have a few and young coins u get such insane predictions

the prediction doesnt calculate how ur chance to mint will increase because ur coin get older

if people wana risc to get total confused
here i explain DMD POS mechanics:
http://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,46.msg376.html#msg376

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
stoody

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:33:20 AM

hi all Smiley mugwarh here i have a question about the multipool. when dose it pay out?? is it daily or weekly... thanks for ur time Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 10:02:23 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 10:50:37 AM by cryptonit

hi all Smiley mugwarh here i have a question about the multipool. when dose it pay out?? is it daily or weekly... thanks for ur time Smiley

its delayed because of a error at cryptsy (again Sad )which affected our BTC deposit address
normal each day payouts are generated

(but not for each miner if u part of this payout cycle deepends if ur confirmed BTC in "mining stats" dmd multipool shows a value
(unconfirmed means BTC u mined but which didnt arrive at dmd multipool confirmed is BTC which arrives and will be part of next DMD exchange round))

but now its stuck since a few days sorry  u can expect some big rewards when it starts working again

last time when cryptsy had troubles and we where not able to convert towards DMD for over 2 weeks we then instant converted over 2700 DMD  Cool

its time cryptsy get their stuff fixed and stable

usecryptos released now their API and we will research possibility to use them as target for multipool
but this need some time multipool dev still on vacation need him to adapt API on multipool side

pre switch multipool towards usecryptos we will announce it here so everyone have the chance to fill market there with sell orders

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
stoody

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:09:20 PM

its delayed because of a error at cryptsy (again Sad )which affected our BTC deposit address
normal each day payouts are generated

(but not for each miner if u part of this payout cycle deepends if ur confirmed BTC in "mining stats" dmd multipool shows a value
(unconfirmed means BTC u mined but which didnt arrive at dmd multipool confirmed is BTC which arrives and will be part of next DMD exchange round))

but now its stuck since a few days sorry  u can expect some big rewards when it starts working again

last time when cryptsy had troubles and we where not able to convert towards DMD for over 2 weeks we then instant converted over 2700 DMD  Cool

its time cryptsy get their stuff fixed and stable

usecryptos released now their API and we will research possibility to use them as target for multipool
but this need some time multipool dev still on vacation need him to adapt API on multipool side

pre switch multipool towards usecryptos we will announce it here so everyone have the chance to fill market there with sell orders

thanks cryptonit for the reply Smiley its good to know whats going on i only just switched over and i havent been payed since... but it looks good for when i do get payed Smiley Smiley love the diamond keep up the good work
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 02:40:19 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 03:13:15 PM by RJF

On the subject of features and such, I really think there are only two things we should be concentrating on:

1. Acceptance

2. Usage

Lets be real, if you and I agree that the dog pooh on the bottom of my shoe is worth $1000.00 USD than, it IS worth $1000.00 to you, and I. I can then "spend" that dog pooh with you and buy whatever you are selling up to the agreed upon figure.

Period.

That's what it is all about, not anon, not messaging, not all the other crap being added to coins with the one exception of interest (staking) since that makes my dog pooh worth more to those who accept it as payment.

Acceptance is the first hurdle, and the hardest to jump over. After that, after convincing the public they can buy things with crypto-currency, then you need to convince them Diamond is the best one to use which equals Usage.

Acceptance then, usage, period. The public doesn't care nor do they even know why they would want additional "features" You can't make a phone call with a dollar or Euro but, you can spend it to do so. These currencies have survived for years in their current, vastly imperfect form. Think about it, money needs to be spendable. A large group of people need to believe that their money has value.

That's all it takes, let's work on that....

BTW: After 1 & 2 have been achieved, then, and only then, should features be added. I believe the thinking is backward right now using features to be noticed only works on "cryptoheads" not John Q Public who has no idea why he needs his money to do anything but perhaps grow...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 09:31:01 PM

On the subject of features and such, I really think there are only two things we should be concentrating on:

1. Acceptance

2. Usage

Lets be real, if you and I agree that the dog pooh on the bottom of my shoe is worth $1000.00 USD than, it IS worth $1000.00 to you, and I. I can then "spend" that dog pooh with you and buy whatever you are selling up to the agreed upon figure.

Period.

That's what it is all about, not anon, not messaging, not all the other crap being added to coins with the one exception of interest (staking) since that makes my dog pooh worth more to those who accept it as payment.

Acceptance is the first hurdle, and the hardest to jump over. After that, after convincing the public they can buy things with crypto-currency, then you need to convince them Diamond is the best one to use which equals Usage.

Acceptance then, usage, period. The public doesn't care nor do they even know why they would want additional "features" You can't make a phone call with a dollar or Euro but, you can spend it to do so. These currencies have survived for years in their current, vastly imperfect form. Think about it, money needs to be spendable. A large group of people need to believe that their money has value.

That's all it takes, let's work on that....

BTW: After 1 & 2 have been achieved, then, and only then, should features be added. I believe the thinking is backward right now using features to be noticed only works on "cryptoheads" not John Q Public who has no idea why he needs his money to do anything but perhaps grow...

i agree

thats why its good we have a foundation with multiple people
so this simple priority rule 1,2,3.... isnt full true we have multiple people with different priorities

daniel is a tech freak and he love to code "perfect"
so he aim to improve DMD and get new gimmicks going
he even dream about dedicated hardware for DMD

i have also lot visions but the less technical its more build around how we can attract people outside of the crypto crowd

and i work to increase DMD value
DMD multipool and DMD cloudsharing will play a major role in that task

everyone who is a big shareholder should join into DMD cloudhashing project
the effect it will have on future price development is way bigger than just the direct earned DMD rewards
so stakeholders profit double by being part of DMD  cloudhashing

and last but not least we have our CEO alex (popshot) who is working on a lot stuff too
and he have a hard time between daniel and me with our dreams and visions
to stay cool and make the right priority decisions like it is his job as CEO

and we both spend lot time and energy to network in crypto
biz and make sure DMD will return to the slot it belong too

and thats for sure not page two on coinmarketcap......

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:30:03 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 10:45:43 PM by shveicar

Now is a good time to invest in the crypto currency. Events that occur in the world only contribute to this. Blocking of bank accounts, the imposition of sanctions, the failure of banks. People who want to save their money, buying gold and antiques.
But think about it, if you can not take these values ​​with you? When you move to another country, you take away all these things at customs.
Many investors need assurance that their investments in crypto does not depreciate. They now stand on the sidelines and watching closely for a new market. Convince them that the Diamond is a long-term and reliable project, here is your task.
 Many puppet phony coins, which are now actively created by different teams, spoils the reputation of crypto currency. Therefore the duty of everyone to track these coins and tell people the truth., That they made the right decision when investing.
 Remember that each of you bought a thousand coins, will bring you the storage 10 coins per week This is a little, but given the gradual increase in prices, it will bring you in a few years, tangible capital,  compared with conventional storage POW coins that do not generate any income.
 It looks like the safekeeping of assets that generate steady income for their owners.
crypto shares (Diamond coins), is a major part of the  investing in the future world economy. Only this guarantees the inviolability of third parties to your values​​.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Rainer4256

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:34:51 AM

Now is a good time to invest in the crypto currency. Events that occur in the world only contribute to this. Blocking of bank accounts, the imposition of sanctions, the failure of banks. People who want to save their money, buying gold and antiques.
But think about it, if you can not take these values ​​with you? When you move to another country, you take away all these things at customs.
Many investors need assurance that their investments in crypto does not depreciate. They now stand on the sidelines and watching closely for a new market. Convince them that the Diamond is a long-term and reliable project, here is your task.
 Many puppet phony coins, which are now actively created by different teams, spoils the reputation of crypto currency. Therefore the duty of everyone to track these coins and tell people the truth., That they made the right decision when investing.
 Remember that each of you bought a thousand coins, will bring you the storage 10 coins per week This is a little, but given the gradual increase in prices, it will bring you in a few years, tangible capital,  compared with conventional storage POW coins that do not generate any income.
 It looks like the safekeeping of assets that generate steady income for their owners.
crypto shares (Diamond coins), is a major part of the  investing in the future world economy. Only this guarantees the inviolability of third parties to your values​​.

Sounds nice but it's beyond reality. Fact is that there's a multipool which doesn't pay out, a multipool dev who is on vacation (expected time of return unknown). If DMD is "lucky" the 50% interest will just cover the loss in value.

I'm invested in this coin but I'm bitterly disappointed.

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:03:07 PM

I am not sure if anyone heard but Coinshift(multipool) shut down as of yesterday.  Interesting thing is that they said they were operating in the negative the whole time and with the recent plunge in cryptos it wasn't worth it anymore.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 12:08:14 PM

I am not sure if anyone heard but Coinshift(multipool) shut down as of yesterday.  Interesting thing is that they said they were operating in the negative the whole time and with the recent plunge in cryptos it wasn't worth it anymore.

multiple companies doing the same business some profitable some not

so where is the fault the business or the company?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 02:23:30 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 02:38:36 PM by cryptonit

UPDATE2: Investors and hashrate acquisition is doing good
we set a timeframe of application for join in until end of september.
Depend on the time when u entered already earned BTC
will be added to ur invested money at start of october and increase ur lifelong share of DMD payouts.

remember keyfacts starting from october 70% of earning will be paid out as DMD and 30% will be used to increase DMD cloudmining hashrate.
never ever u will have to pay maintenance electric cost or some other fee. its a one time investment now with endless earnings later on.

guess u would be able travel back in time and invest 1000€ into apple/microsoft/facebook/bitcoin when it was in startup phase in such kind of a deal.

wouldnt even the slightest chance that history repeat be worth 100€ or some more if u able to afford it?

UPDATE: First investors joined in already we started to build up cloud hashrate.
until the project slots are filled all rewards of cloudmining will be used to expand hashrate
and the investores (based on moment they joined in) get their invest increased by mining rewards pre go life.
once we start with DMD conversions noone can join into this round.

You own mining gear? Use DMD multipool!
Own no gear? Invest into DMD cloudmining project!

http://multipool.bit.diamonds/

if u are not a owner of asic or gpu mining devices
but u still interested to earn a share of DMD Multipool payouts
then send me a PM we are in preparation to launch a
limited (time to join in and max amount of money is limited) beta investment round
(i will only accept people i trust and which trust me too) for a
"DMD Diamond Cloudmining Investment Product"

results and statistiks created in this round will be the base of promotion material  
of a follow up DMD Cloudmining Product which then will be available to everyone

the most interesting part of the package will be
only 70% of earning will be converted into DMD and split between investors
30% will be used to increase hashrate over time.

so its a one time investment but a endless source of DMD payouts for ur investment.

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: