Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:50:50 AM

BTW, why is AMT selling a 2.4 TH/s miner when it can't even deliver a 1.2 TH/s miner:

42 units available for April 1st, 2014 shipment.
2,400 GH/s nominal performance ( + / – 10% )

Included accessories:
1x USB Cable
1x Network Cable
1x Power Cord

Bitcoin Miner Weight: 36 lb.
Dimensions: 19.7 x 8.4 x 19.5
Chip: Asic 28nm
Warranty: This unit’s system board has a
lifetime warranty from manufacture defect
or component failure.

Product specifications may differ from  (+/- 10% running variance)

I assume because they need more investomers, lawyers are awfully expensive. Ironically lawyers also work on the pre-order (well pre-pay) business model

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 07:20:59 AM

http://www.dailytech.com/Bitcoin+King+Pt+II+Mt+Goxs+Dictator+Karpels+Proves+Tragically+Flawed/article34452.htm

To recap, Mr. Karpelès was driven by a desire for acceptance and admiration, was dangerously overconfidence in his own skills, was mercurial in work effort, was prone to lying, was prone to blaming others, and lastly was prone to childish behavior and flights of fantasy.   Given these tendencies one would expect that internally Mr. Karpelès is blaming everyone but himself for losing his customers' money and driving Mt. Gox into bankruptcy.  While he will eventually try to escape to his next fatal fantasy, he blew his best shot at what he most wanted -- fame, admiration, and leadership.

For those who don't see any parallels, I suggest a new pair of specs.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:10:27 PM

BTW, why is AMT selling a 2.4 TH/s miner when it can't even deliver a 1.2 TH/s miner:

42 units available for April 1st, 2014 shipment.
2,400 GH/s nominal performance ( + / – 10% )

Included accessories:
1x USB Cable
1x Network Cable
1x Power Cord

Bitcoin Miner Weight: 36 lb.
Dimensions: 19.7 x 8.4 x 19.5
Chip: Asic 28nm
Warranty: This unit’s system board has a
lifetime warranty from manufacture defect
or component failure.

Product specifications may differ from  (+/- 10% running variance)

I assume because they need more investomers, lawyers are awfully expensive. Ironically lawyers also work on the pre-order (well pre-pay) business model
Yeah Cheesy
That would be it Grin Grin Grin Grin
However a free genno stake for opium2 can do the job and save some bug for pre-payed lawyers. More over opium2 assumptions will be warmed welcomed by the jury Grin Grin Grin Grin
Zipkin Poserko
Visit Genno's pub urgently and prepay all stakes for ever and ever Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am wandering when hiding tax charges will come to light? That will put Zipkin's ass in jail for no time Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
To refresh everybody memories Zipkin clearly offered money under the table to ISAWHIM here in public. I am dam sure that his greedy ass is doing something illegal concerning taxes.
To all of you who is considering/taking law actions against AMT. Ask your layers how a tax investigation can be started against AMT. This will make Zipkin much more polite. I think that he will start with refunds immediately
And zipkin i will put this in amt fuks us over again so you will not be able to delete it Grin Grin Grin Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:19:51 PM

My returned damaged AMT 1.2T Bitcoin miner is just sitting there at:

FEDEX GROUND
14300 TOWNSEND RD
PHILADELPHIA,  PA  19154-1015 (800) 463-3339

AMT, Please go pick this up. Everyone is concerned why you are not picking up your packages anymore or answering the door.

FEDEX can always send to the closest FEDEX store for pickup.

If indeed AMT has trouble having someone to receive the package (which is absolutely strange) then they should not have a problem picking up the package at a FEDEX office.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
plp

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:23:14 AM

Looks like amt is fucking us with out lube and extra sand paper
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 05:59:22 AM

My returned damaged AMT 1.2T Bitcoin miner is just sitting there at:

FEDEX GROUND
14300 TOWNSEND RD
PHILADELPHIA,  PA  19154-1015 (800) 463-3339

AMT, Please go pick this up. Everyone is concerned why you are not picking up your packages anymore or answering the door.

FEDEX can always send to the closest FEDEX store for pickup.

If indeed AMT has trouble having someone to receive the package (which is absolutely strange) then they should not have a problem picking up the package at a FEDEX office.   

The package could easily be delivered to them the next time they have the delivery guy pick up the next batch of miners they're shipping out.

Geez! So easy, a Bulgarian Caveman could do it.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 06:01:03 AM

Looks like amt is fucking us with out lube and extra sand paper

Gimp cums to mind as you're getting your brains fucked out.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 06:33:36 AM

We're not gone, nor moving out right away. We're not running away with anyone's payment either. We've said numerous times that we're working on a upgrade/refund options for all of our clients, as such it requires a complete audit of the company's finances (needed for discovery during the litigation's investigative process anyway) and we're also restructuring of our current business model all together, gearing up to offer hosting as well hardware soon.

We have also been looking at a more adequate facility in Jenkintown and will probably be moving there within the next month. As we have subcontracted SMD services we've also used their facilities as well as other temporary rented facilities for assembly. We feel it's smarter to take a location where assembly and administrative operations can coexist and we're in the process of setting that up now. Also, due to numerous calls from random people asking if we are legitimate, if we exist, if we're a scam, and calls basically bothering the crap out of our neighbors, our landlord has asked to find another place of operations as well. So again thanks to all the wonderful investigative souls on this thread that helped facilitate that one.

Wow!!!!!!! This Joshua Zipkin dude has totally lost his fuckin' mind! I'm pretty sure that BFL's landlord, of which is in the same building, received a 100 Xs the calls, and they didn't have to move.

Dr.: So, Mr. Zipkin, what seems to be the problem with your libido this week?
JZ: Due to numerous calls from random people asking if AMT is legitimate, if it exist, if it's a scam, and calls basically bothering the crap out of my neighbors, I can't seem to get my dick hard to jack off as much as I used to, doc.
Dr.: Here's a prescription.
JZ: Thanks, doc! You're the bestest. FedEx me the bill.

BTW, anybody interested in learning the name of the bank AMT uses in Jenkintown so that too can be shut down due to numberous calls... At least the new facility would be closer to Josh's home, thus putting lesser miles on his mobile office.

Dr.: By the way, Josh, did you see the doctor I recommended to you during your last visit to see what he can do for your problem in referring to yourself in the third person?
JZ: I'll make sure he gets the message, doc.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:59:17 PM

Shipping companies get away with murder.. holy crap..

The company I've bought miners from had it double boxed and 1" of foam around each one.. it needed it to my sweet god they all had DEEP cuts boxes.. like through both and a bit into the foam... shipping companies give zero fuks...  You need to ship it in a crazy armoured container.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 05:20:16 PM

Loshia,

I do not see your point in all this bashing of AMT.  I think you should leave this board.  Same with Phin.

All AMT customers want is some compensation for their investments.

We already have the legal aspects handled with the class-action lawyers.  If AMT want to work out a solution that gets everyone compensated then that's good for everyone.

The Technobit AMT board looks like a good step in the right direction.  Now we obviously can't trust AMT,  but there are already plenty of organizations that are monitoring AMTs every move.  

So your constant bashing of AMT does not help.   We already know that they have a very low competence level.  However, we want them to come up with a way to compensate everyone who lost money.

You are no help and should disappear!  You really are a nobody that just happens to own a techno-bit board.  Phin is a nobody who doesn't even mine BTC.   I think you folks over estimate your importance in this entire AMT fiasco.  

+1 to this. The goal here should be to get some productive results here. And hopefully getting AMT on here a bit more to comment on things vs us just speculating on whats going on. mrpark is on to something with the whole situation. The communication needs to improve. Even if its a quick update on things. Obviously some of the legal crap cant be commented on. But maybe we can get some updates on other things. A bit of transparency can go a long way in easing these tensions people are feeling right now over things.  But the useless poserko comments I assume loshia still posts serve no purpose any more. Or every did for that matter.

Thanks opieum2, as everyone can see I am a very friendly and forgiving guy who only wants to see the right thing done for everyone here on this board in the end.  I have a lot of experience calling the shots in the real world, most of the time businesses will give me what when there is a problem because I can be very persistent.

AMT_Miners - I propose that I bring my crushed miner back to you (I reversed the FedEx shipping after a week of you not pickup it up), and I exchange it for a brand new working one. I will only bring one of my armed bodyguards (permitted to operate in PA) with me just to make sure I have no problem transporting this $6,000 miner to my car. I've arranged this with my security team, and there is no problem for me to meet you anywhere (and I mean ANYWHERE, even a residential address) and at anytime at of a place of your choosing in PA or NJ. It would be great if we could test it together first to make sure it hashes at 1.2T. Please let me know if you have another idea for me.  It would be a great time to meet me to see that I am real, and not just talk. Let me know where we can meet up face to face... Again, leaving it up to you to make it happen.

Armed bodyguards, lol. We're salesmen and technicians, what are you talking about! First we're going to fulfill everyone else's order (refunded or upgraded) prior to your original order number, and we'll get back to you at that time. We were not aware that you had reversed the fedex, usually fedex attempts 3 drop offs and holds it for pickup.

I am sorry that I require a body guard to meet you in person, please understand that the address on your website does not reflect your real address, and you have moved out of you location. As I've said I am someone who doesn't leave things to chance.  That being said, I am willing to meet anywhere if you like. I am glad you are willing to help me, and I will do all I can to assess and rectify the situation with you. Fed Ex said they would try you for 7 days, but after 5 days I had it reversed. Again, I apologize for this.

Again, please stop spreading rumors. It is our real address and we have not moved out. We usually have staff in that office but to several setbacks which we've already mentioned and will not repeat at this point we have not been able to get to the office until later in the day.

You'll come when we email when we're ready for you, and you can bring whom ever you want, bodyguards and all. Until which point we'd appreciate it if you kept your comments to yourself.. We understand that you'd like to resolve this situation, and we too would like to resolve this situation with you, but from this point forward we're going to care of the nicer guys, and let complaint filers and customers that don't believe in us join the class action.

More proof that Joshua Zipkin has lost his motherfuckin' mind!

10 years down the road, somebody is going to read this post and concur that that Phinnaeus Gage dude was spot-on.
Alternative4free

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:51:31 PM

So wait..

The lawyers that are sueing AMT are in the actually in the office building next door to them? That's almost too brilliant. ROFL! Round up all your pissed off customers in a class action suit that you helped set up and take it to a federal level. And wasn't this lenell guy praising their name and rooting for AMT for a good while?
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:57:51 PM

So wait..

The lawyers that are sueing AMT are in the actually in the office building next door to them? That's almost too brilliant. ROFL! Round up all your pissed off customers in a class action suit that you helped set up and take it to a federal level. And wasn't this lenell guy praising their name and rooting for AMT for a good while?
Hiding tax charges is what Zipkin is scared of Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:21:27 PM

Loshia,

I do not see your point in all this bashing of AMT.  I think you should leave this board.  Same with Phin.

We already have the legal aspects handled with the class-action lawyers.  If AMT want to work out a solution that gets everyone compensated then that's good for everyone.

The Technobit AMT board looks like a good step in the right direction.  Now we obviously can't trust AMT,  but there are already plenty of organizations that are monitoring AMTs every move.  

So your constant bashing of AMT does not help.   We already know that they have a very low competence level.  However, we want them to come up with a way to compensate everyone who lost money.

You are no help and should disappear!  You really are a nobody that just happens to own a techno-bit board.  Phin is a nobody who doesn't even mine BTC.   I think you folks over estimate your importance in this entire AMT fiasco.  

+1 to this. The goal here should be to get some productive results here. And hopefully getting AMT on here a bit more to comment on things vs us just speculating on whats going on. mrpark is on to something with the whole situation. The communication needs to improve. Even if its a quick update on things. Obviously some of the legal crap cant be commented on. But maybe we can get some updates on other things. A bit of transparency can go a long way in easing these tensions people are feeling right now over things.  But the useless poserko comments I assume loshia still posts serve no purpose any more. Or every did for that matter.

Thanks opieum2, as everyone can see I am a very friendly and forgiving guy who only wants to see the right thing done for everyone here on this board in the end.  I have a lot of experience calling the shots in the real world, most of the time businesses will give me what when there is a problem because I can be very persistent.

AMT_Miners - I propose that I bring my crushed miner back to you (I reversed the FedEx shipping after a week of you not pickup it up), and I exchange it for a brand new working one. I will only bring one of my armed bodyguards (permitted to operate in PA) with me just to make sure I have no problem transporting this $6,000 miner to my car. I've arranged this with my security team, and there is no problem for me to meet you anywhere (and I mean ANYWHERE, even a residential address) and at anytime at of a place of your choosing in PA or NJ. It would be great if we could test it together first to make sure it hashes at 1.2T. Please let me know if you have another idea for me.  It would be a great time to meet me to see that I am real, and not just talk. Let me know where we can meet up face to face... Again, leaving it up to you to make it happen.

Armed bodyguards, lol. We're salesmen and technicians, what are you talking about! First we're going to fulfill everyone else's order (refunded or upgraded) prior to your original order number, and we'll get back to you at that time. We were not aware that you had reversed the fedex, usually fedex attempts 3 drop offs and holds it for pickup.

I am sorry that I require a body guard to meet you in person, please understand that the address on your website does not reflect your real address, and you have moved out of you location. As I've said I am someone who doesn't leave things to chance.  That being said, I am willing to meet anywhere if you like. I am glad you are willing to help me, and I will do all I can to assess and rectify the situation with you. Fed Ex said they would try you for 7 days, but after 5 days I had it reversed. Again, I apologize for this.

Again, please stop spreading rumors. It is our real address and we have not moved out. We usually have staff in that office but to several setbacks which we've already mentioned and will not repeat at this point we have not been able to get to the office until later in the day.

You'll come when we email when we're ready for you, and you can bring whom ever you want, bodyguards and all. Until which point we'd appreciate it if you kept your comments to yourself.. We understand that you'd like to resolve this situation, and we too would like to resolve this situation with you, but from this point forward we're going to care of the nicer guys, and let complaint filers and customers that don't believe in us join the class action.

10 years down the road, somebody is going to read this post and concur that that Phinnaeus Gage dude was spot-on.

Zipkin needs his motherfucking ass kicked. I'd love to be there to deliver a few good kicks to the ribs.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:03:26 PM

So wait..

Well,  here's hoping that the lawyers are on top of the situation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 03:11:53 AM

Loshia,

Zipkin needs his motherfucking ass kicked. I'd love to be there to deliver a few good kicks to the ribs.

Good call!: No spine.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:46:34 PM

AMT, will you pick up my RMA today? Any By the way, what is a "Script" Miner?  Does it mine batch files or something? Or do you mean a "Scrypt" Miner?

Seven years at Penn State to earn his business degree, yet Josh Zipkin's posts are riddled with grammatical errors.

Remember that pic of chips in AMT's office? I say that that was all the chips ordered to fill AMT's order book in spite of AMT claiming that 100s of 1.2 TH/s were shipped, yet nary a member of this forum received one until recently. You telling me that all those AMT shipped to, if they exist, are all happy campers with their rigs, but they couldn't satisfy a couple dozen outspoken customers on this forum? Think about it!

Joshua Zipkin used the money to maintain his living expenses seeing that he has no other form of income because he's on record in stating that all his prior business ventures went to the wayside.

AMT lied in their very first post when they stated what the acronym stands for but defers to what they registered in Delaware. Hell, the verbiage on their shingle next to their soon-to-be-vacated office is incorrect as well.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:09:49 PM

AMT, will you pick up my RMA today? Any By the way, what is a "Script" Miner?  Does it mine batch files or something? Or do you mean a "Scrypt" Miner?

Seven years at Penn State to earn his business degree, yet Josh Zipkin's posts are riddled with grammatical errors.

Remember that pic of chips in AMT's office? I say that that was all the chips ordered to fill AMT's order book in spite of AMT claiming that 100s of 1.2 TH/s were shipped, yet nary a member of this forum received one until recently. You telling me that all those AMT shipped to, if they exist, are all happy campers with their rigs, but they couldn't satisfy a couple dozen outspoken customers on this forum? Think about it!

Joshua Zipkin used the money to maintain his living expenses seeing that he has no other form of income because he's on record in stating that all his prior business ventures went to the wayside.

AMT lied in their very first post when they stated what the acronym stands for but defers to what they registered in Delaware. Hell, the verbiage on their shingle next to their soon-to-be-vacated office is incorrect as well.

To be fair a business degree is not an English major so grammatical errors could be excused Wink

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:45:21 AM

On Friday, I was at at the office and I spoke with jim about the solutions they planned to offer their clients. I overheard some talk about being silenced and how if the offered those solutions via their website as planned, they would be acting illegally and therefore could not do it.

<snip>
And that is the problem I have with class-actions. Those customers who are still willing to work with the defendant to resolve their complaints become shut out from the process.

Well, the class action is the process.  

Maybe you don't realize this,  but AMT has only responded to complaints when legal force was levered on them.

There are a lot of customers here that asking about their shipment.  They haven't even realized that there was a class action lawsuit that was created a month ago.  

Not everyone is willing to be as patient with the likes of AMT, as you are.

Why you'd be willing to continue to take AMT's word and do business with them, seems bizarre to me. Let's get refunds and move on.

Not sure why their legal council hasn't given AMT that advice (REFUND EVERYONE).

Like I mentioned in the other thread I spoke to a friend of mine who handles corporate law...sometimes class actions. He speculated based on what I showed him alot of the same stuff. They would be forced into silence to further avoid incriminating themselves. That much is pretty standard apparently. But the settlement and resolution is another matter entirely. We still don't know anything about that. I agree with what you are saying tho. Not taking them at their word. But at this point does not seem like there is going to be any more word to take them at for a while. I think tho the refund or compensation route is the way they going. Only logical conclusion on this.

That's right. Companies can be silenced and it does effect/get in the way of helping to resolve the issue at hand while there is still is time to resolve the issue, rather waiting weeks and weeks for lawyers to figure out how to get nothing from a company which seems to be pretty much under water.

I also overheard that there were major manufacturer problems. That the company in Southampton Pa, IMET technologies was the one to blame. That the company was given the design from bitmine and agreed to produce the miner based on bitmine's design specifications. That IMET ordered all the boards/components and boards for this production and seemed to overcharge AMT out the ass and didn't act correctly. AMT being more of middle men/salesmen trusted IMET to get the job done. Later AMT found out IMET used components from unreliable vendors, and that IMET tried to collect a larger margin on quick turn board pricing by ordering over 900 boards when their production capacity was less than 30 boards per day, completely eliminating the need for 900 boards to be ordered quick turn in the beginning. Also there seems to be a problem with the board itself that IMET ordered the wrong board specifications and that's why there are several problems to this day.

Also there were other problems there from manufacturers side, and AMT seemed to be up in arms about all of it. Again this was all from a conversation I overheard while sitting in their waiting room. The conversation went on to issues about how the manufacturer is currently holding the remainder of their components that were purchased for the production, that the boards themselves have an issue with them, and that they felt there was nothing they could do because IMET kept on increasing the bill over and over trying charge them ridiculous amounts for production, and then again to fix broken boards as well. That the bill was over 270K or higher, of which the majority had been paid, but IMET kept increasing the bill despite the bad production. and the amount of broken/non working boards has passed the 250 range and they are currently being held by AMT until they can figure out another solution for them.

But overall it seems AMT hired a manufacturer located in Southampton, who ordered the wrong components and overcharged the crap out of them, it seems they are holding the remainder of their components hostage for final payment.

Again - this is hearsay - and I am client of AMT. My name is Mr. Swim, my order # is 333.

Me thinks you overhead too much in an office that is too small to not over hear much.

Give me a break dude!

Suing IMET or even Bitmine.ch is not an issue customers care about.   We only care about a refund.

Besides,  why am I hearing the manufacturing problems from you and not from the source AMT?  

Posting this here because it was suspiciously deleted by a supposed customer of AMT.

Why would an AMT customer delete this?  Why would an AMT customer have so much detail.

Anyway,  looks like AMT is squeezed not only by the customers but also the manufacturer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2542

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:31:38 AM

Mmm. pretty much fits what I've been saying all along with the delays once chips were in-hand. Also smacks of a poorly veiled way to air the problems without directly violating any company contracts...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:23:09 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 03:41:25 AM by mrpark

Well, if Mr. swim says there was an issue about IMT then I believe them. They did try to give us some options. It's not good for me always to be writing about the issues here. I will just try to stay positive, because getting too upset usually does more harm than good. I am glad they told us what happened, and did their best to offer what they could in the situation.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: