Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:21:35 AM

Hey, Josh. I know you're busy and all fucking people far and wide, East to West, and West to east, but is there anyway you can speed up that lawsuit you're going present me? Come on man, we're both Jewish. Don't let me down, Brother.

Bruno Kucinskas

PS: To any lawyer reading this: I fully intend to do my damndest to destroy the AMT brand, fuck up Joshua Zipkin's livelihood, and destroy his marriage. For good measure, I wish to fuck the living shit outta Amber, AMT's Night Moderator, and eat her tight Jewish pussy.

PSS: I really fucked you up in creating that imaginary convo, didn't I brother? Too bad they'll believe me and not your lying Jewish ass, you fuckin' pig!

Now, what did the doctor tell you about not consuming mass quantities of Red Bull?

Fuck me! Josh Zipkin has left the forum.

"Joshua Zipkin...come out to play-ee-ay!!"

That picture is fucking creepy...like Harry Potter on weed with no glasses and cooking meth...with an immense noggin...something incredibly creepy about that pic.

Besides the jokes I do feel the need to confirm now that those chats are indeed myself as customer1, I am not in agreement with the chats being released in this manner, but it is what it is. I will let the others out themselves should they choose to as right now people can only guess who they are. The chats are 100 percent authentic skype chats. The leaker is someone else who was not a customer but got pissed off seeing the stuff that was happening. I was accused however of being the leaker despite the actual leaker confessing before leaving the chat, so I figure I will set the record straight publicly. Make of that what you will. I still appreciate his attempts to preserve the privacy of the group.

I still have no order and various calls to DHL confirm that my order was not any of the tracking numbers sent out. You can take a guess as to what list I am on. Go on have your fun now rubbing it in. The I told you so's lol. At any rate they pretty much screwed everyone and its pretty evident in the chats the real deal. I had it out with him tonight because he assured me my miner was on its way.

I confirm the above. The leaker did not release any of the names, including his, but I deduced all the names, including the leaker and yours, but wasn't planning on releasing your name unless it was duly warranted.

C2 was a little fuzzy, but I figured it out.  Wink

To reiterate, opieum2 was not the leaker.

Later, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Josh Zipkin, if you would read before you post shit, you would've known that the cat's already outta the bag and you're the only one with egg on your face.
AMT_miners

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:29:36 AM

Hey, Josh. I know you're busy and all fucking people far and wide, East to West, and West to east, but is there anyway you can speed up that lawsuit you're going present me? Come on man, we're both Jewish. Don't let me down, Brother.

Bruno Kucinskas

PS: To any lawyer reading this: I fully intend to do my damndest to destroy the AMT brand, fuck up Joshua Zipkin's livelihood, and destroy his marriage. For good measure, I wish to fuck the living shit outta Amber, AMT's Night Moderator, and eat her tight Jewish pussy.

PSS: I really fucked you up in creating that imaginary convo, didn't I brother? Too bad they'll believe me and not your lying Jewish ass, you fuckin' pig!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:35:14 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 01:14:47 AM by Gleb Gamow

Bruno Kucinskas

mirror mirror

On the wall, Joshua Zipkin's about to fall!

Josh, looks like the gig is up. Too bad you had to lie about that fake PM I supposedly sent you.

But, you still have options:

Joshy, Joshy, Joshy!

First off, you're not even capable of taking a screenshot, focusing a screenshot (don't have a clue how you fucked this one up), or linking to a screenshot.

Let me help you, Brother.

Now that I have helped you with yours, allow me to show you a couple of mine.

Note the time stamps of the edits in both above screenshots, of which can still be seen at the following URLs respectively:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693393.msg7839251#msg7839251
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693393.msg7832163#msg7832163

Go to each and put you cursor over the time/date and see for yourselves that both are stamped ~1m prior to me sending those two PMs to Joshua Zipkin.

Why, you ask I would do such a thing? To prove once again that this scammy motherfucker will spend more time on shit like this than take care of a single one of his customer's concerns unless it betters his position.

This fuckin' Jewish simpleton actual thought it was to his best interest to try to prove to the world that I actually penned that convo, when in fact Joshua Zipkin, et al. did.

You want further proof that I didn't make it up but Josh lie the other day trying to claim that I did? Well, here it is...

Fuck me! Josh Zipkin has left the forum.

"Joshua Zipkin...come out to play-ee-ay!!"

That picture is fucking creepy...like Harry Potter on weed with no glasses and cooking meth...with an immense noggin...something incredibly creepy about that pic.

Besides the jokes I do feel the need to confirm now that those chats are indeed myself as customer1, I am not in agreement with the chats being released in this manner, but it is what it is. I will let the others out themselves should they choose to as right now people can only guess who they are. The chats are 100 percent authentic skype chats. The leaker is someone else who was not a customer but got pissed off seeing the stuff that was happening. I was accused however of being the leaker despite the actual leaker confessing before leaving the chat, so I figure I will set the record straight publicly. Make of that what you will. I still appreciate his attempts to preserve the privacy of the group.

I still have no order and various calls to DHL confirm that my order was not any of the tracking numbers sent out. You can take a guess as to what list I am on. Go on have your fun now rubbing it in. The I told you so's lol. At any rate they pretty much screwed everyone and its pretty evident in the chats the real deal. I had it out with him tonight because he assured me my miner was on its way.

You see Joshy Boy, I already deduced the other actors long time ago, while you were... Honestly, don't have a clue as to what you were doing, but damn sure it wasn't honest.

So, in case you missed it, here's a timeline:

I posted the leak convo.
You claimed I made it up.
I proved that I didn't make it up and was by you, et al.
I then lied to you via PM (of which you knew was a lie) that I did write the Convo.
You posted my lie as proof that I lie and that the convo was penned by me.
Meanwhile, one the authors comes forward to confirms that it was you who penned parts of the convo.
I posted in this post how the hell I played you once again (this makes three times) like a broken Jewish fiddle that should be stuck up your ass so motherfuckin' far...

All that said, let's play a new game. It's call SUE MY MOTHERFUCKIN' ASS!

You've just about lost your business, your business associates, some of which have thanked me privately for exposing your ass, your friends, folks you thought were your allies, soon, your pretty wife that's fucking every dick in Bulgarian during your absence, your dad doesn't want anything to do with you, and that's a fuckin' fact... should I go on?

Bottom line, hang yourself and end the misery, but make sure Jake, your cat, is in a good home first.

BTW, if this doesn't end the saga of Joshua Zipkin of AMT, then I'll be close by to continue to stick it up your Racist Jewish ASSHOLE, you piece of shit. I will continue to fuck you over like there's no tomorrow. Why? Because no court of law has stopped me yet. Which reminds me: SUE ME ASSHOLE!

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: I can't wait till Amber, AMT's Night Moderator sits on my face so that I can eat her tight pussy. I wish I knew where she lived so that I peek in her window and jack up while she's taking a shit. Yummmmmmmm!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:19:25 AM

Removed at AMT's behest.

Quoted on behest of Friends of Sticking it up Joshua Zipkin's Racist Jewish Ass.

If, and only IF, the Jewish race is made of the mindset that Joshua Zipkin possesses, then they deserve everything the Arabs, et al. can throw at them. This motherfuckin' Josh Zipkin is 100% bad news for the Bitcoin and the human race, and deserves all the shit thrown his way.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: I want to fuck Amber, AMT's Night Moderator.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:27:36 AM

A1 1.25TH 2U rack mount Miner for $1350 + 2 day express shipping included. Shipping out every Wednesday or Friday.

A2 80MHS 2U rack mount Miner for $3000 + 2 day express shipping included. Shipping out every Wednesday or Friday.

AMT BE200 1Th 2U rack mount miner for $1,130 express DHL shipping included. - additional module option!

Deliveries for orders placed before the Tuesday 19th can be shipped on Friday the 22nd. This is a 3 day build to order product. We receive your funds, we assemble your miner, we ship. We are doing 2 small SMT runs a week on Tuesday and Thursday each week. Runs are based on orders which come in, but we will run none the less. So the SMT run on Tuesday has the boards back by Wednesday assembly and testing is on Thursday and shipping is on friday. Now you understand the business model. We will leave a disclaimer for any hiccups because sometimes there are hiccups, if we do not ship within 5 days from the date your payment has been received we'll refund your money. Most likely,depending on which day you pay, we'll ship with in 2-3 days. The best days to pay are Monday and Wednesday in order to work your order into the SMT order process.

2U Rack mount BE200 (4 Modules 230Ghs - 250ghs each) with PSU sells for $1,130 Express 2 Day DHL shipping included. Option to include a 5th module for an additional $300. Additional modules can be sold and shipped separately to clients which have ordered the unit with 3 or 4 modules.  If you want to try 4 modules before you purchase the 5th that's what we're getting at. This also means that we need to increase the PSU from a 1000 watt psu to a 1300 watt psu.  Shipping price stays the with 5 modules. Additional shipping would be charged for the 5th modules if purchased separate, but would be something like $40-50 bucks express, haven't checked that yet. We'll try and include that in the additional module price.

2U BE200 (4 Modules 230Ghs - 250ghs each) with PSU sells for $1,130 Express 2 Day DHL shipping included.

WRITE TO SALES(at)ADVANCEDMINERS(dot)COM FOR MORE DETAILS.

Am I fucking up your grand plan of making more sales of your vaporware, Joshua Zipkin, you piece of shit?

I bet you're a pussy and that's why you haven't sued me yet.

Did your asshole feel good when you realized I played you like a broken Jewish fiddle?

~Bruno Kucinskas
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:04:49 AM

Hey, you stupid piece of shit, Joshua Zipkin. I don't think that https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=338720 appreciates you showcasing his business dealings with you. Proving once again that you truly are a classic fuckin' useless piece of shit. No wonder your parents split up knowing that you failed them.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: Please sue me.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:09:50 AM

We really should see if he has a degree from there. If not and he claimed it in use of getting sales that would be fraudulent.

http://www.crunchbase.com/person/joshua-zipkin

Prior to TheDealFair, Joshua worked in the Balkan markets where he established and created some of the first daily deal sites in the region. Since then, he and his team have focussed primarily on TheDealFair.com, while also developing several original eCommerce based services, such as a unique microjob site, an apartment letting site, and diversified mobile apps. He is the founder of Setupstarters, a web site development company with services that range from social media marketing consultation, to outsourced BPO. He attended PennState University where he majored in International Economics. Coming from Phildelphia, and having lived in Europe, he considers himself to be an entrepreneur of the world, constantly mixing mentalities with unique ideas, to solve the problems of today's industry leading sites. Personal Quote: "I'm A Traveler From West To East"

Education (1)

Pennsylvania State University, Main Campus

BA

International Economics
Jan 1, 2009

www.linkedin.com/pub/joshua-zipkin/6/a52/222

Education

Penn state Main campus
2002 – 2006

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008245968168&sk=about

Penn State University, Main Campus
Class of 2006 · University Park, Pennsylvania

Make the call!
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:35:04 AM

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:18:27 AM

For posterity:

upload jpg

Super secure

imgur

Not dinged up to bad

image hosting over 5mb

Holy hell someone learned how to pack. I'm pretty sure Josh isn't a chinese name though.

free image host

Why, hello giant hole where the PSU is supposed to be.

how do you print screen

Josh Zipkin tries to use brightly colored cabling in attempts to trick me into not noticing missing power supply, doesn't realize I'm colorblind... ok I'm not really.

photo uploading

Liberal application of glue keeps fans safe from the hurricane force winds produced by said fans.

photo uploading

My assumption is this was a design choice since each board is the same. Perhaps it relieves some tension on the pin connector or cable, or it could just be designed to create the fires we will all slowly burn to death in.

free image host

image upload no size limit

AMT claims to be on the level, but forgot how to use one. Glue drizzled liberally behind askew placard, presumptively to stop fan's +10 wind damage attack.

photo share

AMT accessory kit: rackmount ears, network cable (not picture), limited edition rusted chinese metal. Perhaps I'll build a droid with it and then follow Josh to the dark side.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2602

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:41:38 PM

^^ Last pic maybe a spur of the moment try for a solid base to the package? Huh If so, crude to say the least but effective...
The hot melt on connectors a damn good touch - all our industrial PC's are like that. Keeps things where they should be. Maybe should have used some on the psu that wandered off Wink

Will be interesting to see how mine looks when I get back. All my small s1's arrived with boxes near pristine aside from a scuff or 2 - rather odd as they would have made great FedEx footballs... -, 1 s2 banged around a fair bit but miner intact, all s3's looking a bit like I feel after these long trips but being built like tanks miners perfect.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:02:48 PM

I will say this. The build quality on the box is immaculate, some of the finest cardboard I've ever seen. I will say this it held up well in transit. This was far better packed the the kit/rig they were sending out during the IMET run.

There are at least two screws rolling around inside of the case though, so I have to fish them out. Then take apart this PC for the power supply I had for the rig. It's just a pain in the ass when it should never have been sent without one.

rik_khaos

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:10:36 PM

I assumed it was to keep it weighed, however I'd appreciate it more if it wasn't rusted metal. There were three pieces like that one and one that was just flat with very sharp points. They have to know that regardless of their use for it that the rusty metal was a dangerous proposition. Hell people have won millions from McDonalds for burning themselves with cup of coffee that reads, "caution hot". There was no warning of a tetanus trap in my box.

rik_khaos

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:11:31 PM

Also, the miner feels sturdy. It would be a product that if delivered on time might have been nice to have.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2602

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:15:40 PM

Very often Asian cardboard is mostly bamboo and rice straw based. No joke. If it has a yellowish tinge to it thass what it is. Und ja, makes for some tough stuff.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:17:10 PM

For posterity:

upload jpg

Super secure

imgur

Not dinged up to bad

image hosting over 5mb

Holy hell someone learned how to pack. I'm pretty sure Josh isn't a chinese name though.

free image host

Why, hello giant hole where the PSU is supposed to be.

how do you print screen

Josh Zipkin tries to use brightly colored cabling in attempts to trick me into not noticing missing power supply, doesn't realize I'm colorblind... ok I'm not really.

photo uploading

Liberal application of glue keeps fans safe from the hurricane force winds produced by said fans.

photo uploading

My assumption is this was a design choice since each board is the same. Perhaps it relieves some tension on the pin connector or cable, or it could just be designed to create the fires we will all slowly burn to death in.

free image host

image upload no size limit

AMT claims to be on the level, but forgot how to use one. Glue drizzled liberally behind askew placard, presumptively to stop fan's +10 wind damage attack.

photo share

AMT accessory kit: rackmount ears, network cable (not picture), limited edition rusted chinese metal. Perhaps I'll build a droid with it and then follow Josh to the dark side.

what is the rusted metal sheet?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:18:24 PM

Josh zipkin is not staying in business to be honorable and fill your orders. hes doing it to save his ass. he knows when you accept these $1000 miners you paid $6000 for you will have a hard time suing him. he picks and chooses what terms and conditions he will adhere to. he will NOT honor the MPP but he sure as hell will stick to the "ill deliver when i feel like it" clause.

in regards to this "refund" list. it's pure bullshit. the only way he will give a refund is when a judge forces him to.

zipkin is not some tragic hero here sent to save us from our terrible decision of ordering from AMT. he is here to make as much money as he can and step on whoever he can along the way.

i would like to remind folks he said my refund was in the mail a 1/2 dozen times - each lie bigger than the next. he even asked for my bank account number so he could wire the money. would a man who lies to his customers so easily really have a "refund" list? You decide.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:21:44 PM

FYI for anyone trying to login to your miner (who has received it) please do not connect it to your network. Wire a PC/laptop to it directly and set the PC/laptop to ANY address other than 192.168.1.1 (which is the default address of the miner). If you plug the miner in with that address and your network is using the 192.168.1.x subnet your LAN will in all likelihood go down due to an IP conflict, this could be a huge problem for anyone running larger farms in a datacenter as the whole farm will go down.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:25:50 PM

FYI refer to:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.msg8454413#msg8454413

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:30:03 PM

FYI for anyone trying to login to your miner (who has received it) please do not connect it to your network. Wire a PC/laptop to it directly and set the PC/laptop to ANY address other than 192.168.1.1 (which is the default address of the miner). If you plug the miner in with that address and your network is using the 192.168.1.x subnet your LAN will in all likelihood go down due to an IP conflict, this could be a huge problem for anyone running larger farms in a datacenter as the whole farm will go down.

Hey, O2, was this by design (on purpose), or just an honest mistake / design/filmware flaw?
opieum2

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:47:48 PM

Hey, O2, was this by design (on purpose), or just an honest mistake / design/filmware flaw?

I think honest mistake. But they appear to have put new firmware up that corrects this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: