Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:59:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should a portion of the unclaimed coins be made available for those that missed the swap?
Yes - We have enough to spare, even for late-comers.
No - Sufficient notice and time to complete the swap was given. It wouldn't be fair to those that were punctual.

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management  (Read 252839 times)
johnasti

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:06:54 AM

dve another heavy work began.

Setbacks are a part of life *sigh*. It gives us time to rethink our strategy on so many different levels, so it's not a total loss.
yeah. you are great!

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.TkaCkjmbD59EWGH2qPGKV89BRozTL7DVJk
rioshock2

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:16:24 AM

I like coffee, but can this really work?
affection

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:24:42 AM

I like coffee, but can this really work?
Huh Huh

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.TcxLtXdEjuJohtudDygLb7LobhpAjqR3CS
coffeecoin (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:34:59 PM

Dont give up. I had a family emergency that flew me 2000 miles from home.

I am back and came to see this when I got home.

Just need to talk to coffeecoin to get this out and sorted asap. I have the working client and code so its up to Coffeecoin now if he want it.

Once again some things cant be avoided but the image above should settle a few people.

OC, I could kiss you right now....no homo  Kiss I knew you could do it!
coffeecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:25:36 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 02:37:37 PM by coffeecoin

Back on track!

OCdev came through for us! For those that haven't quite kept up with the situation, Orangecoin's dev (or OCdev, as I call him) is coding CFCV2. Everything was completed; nodes, checkpointing, premining the replacement coins, etc. The only thing that wasn't working was POS block generation. Well folks, it turns out his node servers were shut down unintentionally, preventing them from connecting out. After restarting and syncing, everything worked as intended! Since we're back on track, OCdev's going to need a couple extra days (until this coming Friday) to optimize the client and the network. After that, the client will be distributed and exchanges will be notified to commence the swap, and begin Phase One.

Exchange Swap
How long the exchange portion of the swap lasts is dependent on how smooth it goes. The minimum time is 1 week, assuming the exchanges have completed the majority of their users' swaps by then. Then we will move on to the manual swap stage.

NOTE: Manual and ShareX swaps require an account on CFCGuild.com. Register an account ahead of time, if you like.
Manual Swap
This week is reserved for those with wallet issues and have not been able to get their coins to an exchange during the 3 week long preparatory window. Just like week 1, I will take orders for a minimum of 1 week. As long as the majority of holders get their swap requests in during this one week period, the time will not be extended. I'll be doing this by hand (and maybe Kelsey will help, if he's up for the task Tongue), so it may take a while. I may implement the manual swap submission form sooner, just to speed things up.

ShareX Swap
There has been some back-and-forth over how to handle this situation, and we're going to handle it the best we know how. ShareX participation in the swap was announced on May 27, and they supposedly went down on June 2. We will take claims for deposits between this time period, given the holder can show sufficient proof, such as a wallet screenshot complete with transaction details and sender's and recipient's address. Both this form, and the Manual Swap request form will be hosted on my website, https://CFCGuild.com. There will be an indefinite waiting period to receive these coins due to our investigation efforts, but the coins for each claim will be set aside regardless.

Keep in mind CFCV1 coins are NOT compatible with CFCV2 addresses. Follow all guidance from the party handling your swap, and you can't go wrong.
affection

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:40:12 PM

Back on track!

OCdev came through for us! For those that haven't quite kept up with the situation, Orangecoin's dev (or OCdev, as I call him) is coding CFCV2. Everything was completed; nodes, checkpointing, premining the replacement coins, etc. The only thing that wasn't working was POS block generation. Well folks, it turns out his node servers were shut down unintentionally, preventing them from connecting out. After restarting and syncing, everything worked as intended! Since we're back on track, OCdev's going to need a couple extra days (until this coming Friday) to optimize the client and the network. After that, the client will be distributed and exchanges will be notified to commence the swap, and begin Phase One.

Exchange Swap
How long the exchange portion of the swap lasts is dependent on how smooth it goes. The minimum time is 1 week, assuming the exchanges have completed the majority of their users' swaps by then. Then we will move on to the manual swap stage.

NOTE: Manual and ShareX swaps require an account on CFCGuild.com. Register an account ahead of time, if you like.
Manual Swap
This week is reserved for those with wallet issues and have not been able to get their coins to an exchange during the 3 week long preparatory window. Just like week 1, I will take orders for a minimum of 1 week. As long as the majority of holders get their swap requests in during this one week period, the time will not be extended. I'll be doing this by hand (and maybe Kelsey will help, if he's up for the task Tongue), so it may take a while. I may implement the manual swap submission form sooner, just to speed things up.

ShareX Swap
There has been some back-and-forth over how to handle this situation, and we're going to handle it the best we know how. ShareX participation in the swap was announced on May 27, and they supposedly went down on June 2. We will take claims for deposits between this time period, given the holder can show sufficient proof, such as a wallet screenshot complete with transaction details and sender's and recipient's address. Both this form, and the Manual Swap request form will be hosted on my website, https://CFCGuild.com. There will be an indefinite waiting period to receive these coins due to our investigation efforts, but the coins for each claim will be set aside regardless.

Keep in mind CFCV1 coins are NOT compatible with CFCV2 addresses. Follow all guidance from the party handling your swap, and you can't go wrong.
Thanks for the updates.

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.TcxLtXdEjuJohtudDygLb7LobhpAjqR3CS
The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:41:05 PM

Back on track!

Exchange Swap

Manual Swap

ShareX Swap

Great news! Thanx.  Cheesy
GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 05:56:51 AM

Back on track!

Exchange Swap

Manual Swap

ShareX Swap

Thanks for the great work and good news

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:01:37 AM

So, who have the coins on Bittrex what need to do??
The Scorpion

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:06:24 PM

I think we just need to wait. I have my coins there too. The swap on the exchanges will be automatic as I understand. But I could be wrong...  Grin
coffeecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:10:09 PM

I think we just need to wait. I have my coins there too. The swap on the exchanges will be automatic as I understand. But I could be wrong...  Grin

You're correct. Don't withdraw your coins to the new wallet until the exchange says it's fine to do so.
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:32:06 PM

Really good! Thank you for the answer both..
candydaze59

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:46:00 PM

You perfectly understood mister, i confirm  Wink
The Scorpion

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:00:45 PM

You perfectly understood mister, i confirm  Wink

Cheesy
candydaze59

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:39:25 AM

Hi everyone !

Would the CFC community allow me to make my Berlin-based start-up to accept Coffeecoin ?
I mean, Berlin loves crypto and i think it would be so great for the exposure of the coin!

We produce passive DJ mixers, easy to use for everyone. I know that the purpose of CFC is Coffee, but maybe it's worth it, even if the domain is tech products ?   
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:46:59 AM

Hi everyone !

Would the CFC community allow me to make my Berlin-based start-up to accept Coffeecoin ?
I mean, Berlin loves crypto and i think it would be so great for the exposure of the coin!

We produce passive DJ mixers, easy to use for everyone. I know that the purpose of CFC is Coffee, but maybe it's worth it, even if the domain is tech products ?  

Hey Guy, of course you can buy everything with Coffee.
You can just do it and not even ask ;-)
candydaze59

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:00:28 AM

Great, we have a meeting this afternoon and we'll discuss about integrating cryptos (bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, darkcoin, coffeecoin).
I'll keep you updated!
The Scorpion

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:28:33 AM

Hi everyone !

Hey, what do you mean by "passive"?
coffeecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:04:56 PM

Hi everyone !

Hey Guy, of course you can buy everything with Coffee.
You can just do it and not even ask ;-)

NO, absolutely NOT!!!... just kidding! Of course you can lol
candydaze59

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:46:28 PM

Hi everyone !

Hey, what do you mean by "passive"?
Passive circuitsboards, it doesn't require power supply or batteries!
The device is designed to be powered with audio signal from mp3 players.

"Pokketmixer Berlin" for further information.
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: