May 05, 2024, 09:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
voisina

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:36:36 AM

Btw volume is volume - whether comments on this forum or trading volume itself. BOTH show interest in the coin, no matter what is said. Deleting any posts presents less interest and less interest is all this coin needs to die.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:05:05 AM

Iconic Amateur-You've been the most prevalent poster here in recent days and the verdict is in, you don't like IE and I can respect peoples opinions of others.  I do think that the race part needs to lay to rest just out of respect.  With that said, if you are also here to maybe assist in the revival of XLB, what do you think are the next steps? 

Just so you know, I was in XLB from very early and lost quite a bit as many others here.  Like almost all so I'm here since well, what else do I have to lose. 

I know us investors and believers are mad, but let's not assume and speculate, out of anger, until real facts are laid out on whether a specific individual (s) are at fault or if anon can be accomplished by 6/1.

And Asceric, you don't have to retire 'YAY'

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
gaoqi

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:05:51 AM

看来还有人相信作者不是骗子,呵呵~
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:10:24 AM

Here's a thought, so let's just say the coin is dead.  Due to XLB's name and fundamentals, how hard would it be for the community and new DEV/coder to pick up where it was left off?  At this point, we can all make a difference.  Sure, the community is slightly tainted and battered, but like I've said before, the most successful people in the world have experienced failure at one point or another.  

So the question is, how do we stand up and move forward?  

If needed, could we take over ownership?  Not to make this a coup or to take anything away from the DEV, he obviously still has coins, and since maybe he has other projects or is preoccupied with other dreams, maybe we can sweeten the pot for him.  Regardless of what his initial intentions were.  

Think how we can join forces and really make a difference now.  

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Coinasaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:10:45 AM

Sadly the only thing that can save this coin is for Iconic to take it over.

You are basically passing a judgement under the garb of veiled and loosely put together logic and a vague sense of Bouzy-allegiance. I am not saying you are an alter ego of Bouzy but there is a difference between sparking a debate and blatant endorsement. This is the latter.

If you like iconic, go follow him to whatever his new coin is going to be.  The community that he brought with him never was the Libertycoin community, and they are gone now.  What remains is the real Libertycoin community.  If that is not to your liking, you should move on.

Why the anger at me for giving my honest assessment?  I put in good money and got left holding a bag just like everyone else here.  My assessment was not one sided and was very fair.  If you look at my history I have disagreed with Iconic on multiple occasions.  I disagreed when he suggested the BC pump.  I disagreed with how he handled the wall street donations.  To label me a groupie and tell me to just follow him is rather narrow sighted.  Read the history.  History don't lie.
People please read my entire post. Its not all IE bashing, only the beginning. The point is this idea that me and my girlfriend have been kicking around to try to promote adoption for XLB.

History lies ALL THE TIME! A nice recent example would be barabbas, who said exactly the same thing you just did. That he was one of IE's biggest critics. He also would invite people to check his history at every chance he could. Then IE posted screenshots of him and barabbas exchanging PMs. Turns out they were verified as being the same ip, so ya History lies all the time.

My main point howerver is that everyone accusing the Dev of being a dumper or not able to handle XLB, you gotta remember how this actually started, not the way people are spreading the story. The actual events leading up to Libertyday started off 24 hrs before when barabbas called for a hostile takeover of the coin, trying to give IE full Dev control. This was used to distract people for a while so IE could exit. He did it step by step the same way with BC.

Hindsight being what it is, I am forever going to stay faaaaar away from any coin with supporters like them. Im reading so much of their FUD lately that I have become very adept at spotting Iconic's style of writing, even when he changes it up to make it look like he doesn't speak english very well. That's right, I spotted you already. Just avaoid some of the new FUD spreaders, you are so transparent it's easy to see where it is coming from.

In summation:
The future of Liberty will be defined with adoption. We have to move this coin away from being used primarily as a method of accruing BTC and into a realm of being able to use XLB in the real world. That is where a coins staying power comes in. I am also looking into a fiat to XLB exchange with a system that encourages people to buy XLB rather than sell it. A reward system with points that could be used with merchants, or members of the community offering goods for points. I really think this will revolutionize XLB and make it something other than an exchange coin. I am welcome to everyone's suggestions of ways to improve upon the idea. Remember not just opening the fiat to XLB exchange, but making it something that people have a good incentive to WANT to do it. Make it a sweet deal or clever promoting and we can figure it out. (some) People here are brilliant!

Templar77, I fully support you and I am sorry that people are trying to blame you for this crap that went down. I dont give a shit at all who sold what, I've sold XLB at almost every price range. That is everyone's right! I also bought at almost every price range, so I still hold quite a bit. I know you do too so you still care about this coin. The fact that you are still around and trying to do things with the coin tells me all I need to know. A scammer would have just raged and come back repeatedly to spread FUD out of spite with fake accounts. You are still here updating us and that says a lot. Ignore the people spreading FUD and better yet, don't even entertain them with replies, it only feeds the trolls. The only way to make them go away is to stop feeding them.

Have a great day everyone, YAY!

Edit: also why people say the multipool was a scam? I got my payments. They don't pay out every day but they did pay out while I mined with them
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:12:51 AM

We ready to invest in the development Libertycoin 150k $. Let the developer contacted us.
Coinasaur

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:24:07 AM

You are basically passing a judgement under the garb of veiled and loosely put together logic and a vague sense of Bouzy-allegiance. I am not saying you are an alter ego of Bouzy but there is a difference between sparking a debate and blatant endorsement. This is the latter.

If you like iconic, go follow him to whatever his new coin is going to be.  The community that he brought with him never was the Libertycoin community, and they are gone now.  What remains is the real Libertycoin community.  If that is not to your liking, you should move on.

Why the anger at me for giving my honest assessment?  I put in good money and got left holding a bag just like everyone else here.  My assessment was not one sided and was very fair.  If you look at my history I have disagreed with Iconic on multiple occasions.  I disagreed when he suggested the BC pump.  I disagreed with how he handled the wall street donations.  To label me a groupie and tell me to just follow him is rather narrow sighted.  Read the history.  History don't lie.
People please read my entire post. Its not all IE bashing, only the beginning. The point is this idea that me and my girlfriend have been kicking around to try to promote adoption for XLB.

History lies ALL THE TIME! A nice recent example would be barabbas, who said exactly the same thing you just did. That he was one of IE's biggest critics. He also would invite people to check his history at every chance he could. Then IE posted screenshots of him and barabbas exchanging PMs. Turns out they were verified as being the same ip, so ya History lies all the time.

My main point howerver is that everyone accusing the Dev of being a dumper or not able to handle XLB, you gotta remember how this actually started, not the way people are spreading the story. The actual events leading up to Libertyday started off 24 hrs before when barabbas called for a hostile takeover of the coin, trying to give IE full Dev control. This was used to distract people for a while so IE could exit. He did it step by step the same way with BC.

Hindsight being what it is, I am forever going to stay faaaaar away from any coin with supporters like them. Im reading so much of their FUD lately that I have become very adept at spotting Iconic's style of writing, even when he changes it up to make it look like he doesn't speak english very well. That's right, I spotted you already. Just avaoid some of the new FUD spreaders, you are so transparent it's easy to see where it is coming from.

In summation:
The future of Liberty will be defined with adoption. We have to move this coin away from being used primarily as a method of accruing BTC and into a realm of being able to use XLB in the real world. That is where a coins staying power comes in. I am also looking into a fiat to XLB exchange with a system that encourages people to buy XLB rather than sell it. A reward system with points that could be used with merchants, or members of the community offering goods for points. I really think this will revolutionize XLB and make it something other than an exchange coin. I am welcome to everyone's suggestions of ways to improve upon the idea. Remember not just opening the fiat to XLB exchange, but making it something that people have a good incentive to WANT to do it. Make it a sweet deal or clever promoting and we can figure it out. (some) People here are brilliant!

Templar77, I fully support you and I am sorry that people are trying to blame you for this crap that went down. I dont give a shit at all who sold what, I've sold XLB at almost every price range. That is everyone's right! I also bought at almost every price range, so I still hold quite a bit. I know you do too so you still care about this coin. The fact that you are still around and trying to do things with the coin tells me all I need to know. A scammer would have just raged and come back repeatedly to spread FUD out of spite with fake accounts. You are still here updating us and that says a lot. Ignore the people spreading FUD and better yet, don't even entertain them with replies, it only feeds the trolls. The only way to make them go away is to stop feeding them.

Edit: also why people say the multipool was a scam? I got my payments. They don't pay out every day but they did pay out while I mined with them

some crap
thats why I asked for people to tell me, I did not know what pool they were talking about. So thanks for that, even if you did answer in the trolliest, Iconic style FUDiest manner possible. Was that Templar's pool or is he getting blamed for somebody else's pool?
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:32:18 AM

Who cares how many coins have the developers? Even if 99%. The value of the coins is not in the holders!

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:42:21 AM

Who cares how many coins have the developers? Even if 99%. The value of the coins is not in the holders!

transparency!

stop deleting and answer some simple questions

If you were REALLY looking for information, there are many ways to get it. PM someone whos been pro Liberty for while, look up twitter or go to the IRC and ask the dev directly.

Chest thumping by Public naming and shaming is counter productive.

and i haven't done that? i asked if they could show us their wallets. i too lost a lot of BTC on XLB!
if they say they are not scammers. SHOW US

+1

Yes, dear devs - I suppose this is a great opportunity to show us you are clean.
Show us strong proof - ideally one utilizing signed message for the wallet by which anyone can assure self you are real owner/s of the wallets.

It can shed necessary light now - in darkest hour of Libertycoin...
...or Libertycon?

Libertycoin was not premined. I (Templar77) own 312,000 coins which I bought in many moments investing 5 BTC. My address has been in the main thread for days. What I do with those coin is for me to decide since is my own money and not part of a premine.

LZ2suWZw4RoCVT4amdUJRzu4pLawnfQEjR
Signature: H9vHA+09vpBeCL5G5XdSFk1XaFExYlwMPI7L6xTl9DRm0ODQkbhJZYzWWt0Wm19Th3P4mbKlGmvvwpJqfdP5a/Q=
Coinasaur

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:47:48 AM

Some random shit...

Do you believe the stuff you post, or you know it is BS and you just post it anyway. The dev scammed us all and there is hard proof.

In regards to barabbas...so for nearly 2 weeks I bitterly argued with myself for what purpose? I remember when idiots were posting I was from India because of my IP and then when I posted NYC local papers they STFU. I do not need to pretend to be someone else, I love being me.

Give it up, you were caught 3 different times now. You are more insane than I thought. As for your proof, you've got none. So the Dev got the first blocks? WHO CARES THATS HOW EVERY COIN GOES. It takes a bit once the wallets passphrase gets released to set up. That does not mean it's premined. More IE diestraction FUD because his other FUD was proven to be just FUD. It's clear as day that you tried to steal the coin the night before Liberty day, BEFORE you tried your "OMG the devs dumped tactic" How did that work with BC? I hear its still alive without you. Do you still cry at night? Libertycoin is stronger without you even if it is trading lower.  I'm putting you barabbas, brammien and your wife, trioste on ignore and even if you reply to me on your alts, im no longer gonna fall for your baits, Im gonna be the bigger man and just ignore it.

Au revoir.

*Puts down popcorn*
Coinasaur

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:54:26 AM

In summation:

some crap
thats why I asked for people to tell me, I did not know what pool they were talking about. So thanks for that, even if you did answer in the trolliest, Iconic style FUDiest manner possible. Was that Templar's pool or is he getting blamed for somebody else's pool?

24hash.com was set up by the 2 scammers. they paid out some miners while they kept the bulk (it speculated around 3 million, but could be more). It was Templar77/Carlos RT Ferguson and loljosh the teen ager Canadian (not fully confirmed yet, that that;s in effect loljohn, but will soon). But you want to believe what you want to believe, even if that includes that I am a martian. So up to you or up yours, whatever best fits the bill, ok?
[/quote]

the only things i read were "its speculated" and "not Confirmed"

CLASSIC!!!

ok now you're on ignore too! YAY!
Boomslang

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:56:06 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 03:08:01 AM by Boomslang

Seriously?

*IF* - I have no idea - *IF* they hold 99% of the coins it makes them worthless.

Currency is oil in the engine.

No oil, the engine freezes solid and the car goes nowhere, it stops.

Without liquidity and free movement of a currency, it is worthless.

If the currency supply is limitted, the price *should* go up, but only once it is in circulation.

It's not called currency by accident.  It is a direct refence to the current of a river, with lakes (banks), pools (accounts), waterfalls (market drops), slow meandering loops (low interest rates) and fast flowing shallow sections (everybody wants more).

Holding 99% of the coins and depriving the market of circulation means it becomes worthless - a stagnant pond with no inlet or outlet.

It's at 1500 now, from 1800 earlier.
xandrino

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:09:19 AM

Seriously?

*IF* - I have no idea - *IF* they hold 99% of the coins it makes them worthless.

If the currency supply is limitted, the price *should* go up, but only once it is in circulation.

Holding 99% of the coins and depriving the market of circulation means it becomes worthless.

more sellers than holders

guys, i wish ie and his minions would just go away already. he's unwanted, just like his imagined wall street event.

let's face it, in hindsight the pump and the dump were forthcoming as a result of IE's involvement. the guy is pure flash and no bang. or IF there's a bang, its the type that blows up in ur face for following his lead.

he plays the market, he plays us. the smartest among us will indeed learn to identify IE's signature moves and ignore. he's the unwanted child of crypto, i see it now. too bad it's hard to predict how others will react. else i could have made a killing in the markets rather than end up just where I started.

IE, u may be a total nutjob and a perfect egotist, but u sure know ur shit. ur very effective at it. if that's how u rate success, then u are the most successfully effective egotistical nutjob in crypto, bar none. congratulations. u deserve the recognition.
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 03:15:27 AM

Seriously?

It's not called currency by accident.  It is a direct refence to the current of a river, with lakes (banks), pools (accounts), waterfalls (market drops), slow meandering loops (low interest rates) and fast flowing shallow sections (everybody wants more).

Holding 99% of the coins and depriving the market of circulation means it becomes worthless - a stagnant pond with no inlet or outlet.

The coin was not premined, the network reached 80gh/s in pow phase and the algorith is X11, not Scrypt, so we would need  thousands of GPU's to 'instamine' it. Saying Libertycoin was instamined is nonsense.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:16:15 AM

transparency!

stop deleting and answer some simple questions

If you were REALLY looking for information, there are many ways to get it. PM someone whos been pro Liberty for while, look up twitter or go to the IRC and ask the dev directly.

Chest thumping by Public naming and shaming is counter productive.

and i haven't done that? i asked if they could show us their wallets. i too lost a lot of BTC on XLB!
if they say they are not scammers. SHOW US

+1

Yes, dear devs - I suppose this is a great opportunity to show us you are clean.
Show us strong proof - ideally one utilizing signed message for the wallet by which anyone can assure self you are real owner/s of the wallets.

It can shed necessary light now - in darkest hour of Libertycoin...
...or Libertycon?

Libertycoin was not premined. I (Templar77) own 312,000 coins which I bought in many moments investing 5 BTC. My address has been in the main thread for days. What I do with those coin is for me to decide since is my own money and not part of a premine.

LZ2suWZw4RoCVT4amdUJRzu4pLawnfQEjR
Signature: H9vHA+09vpBeCL5G5XdSFk1XaFExYlwMPI7L6xTl9DRm0ODQkbhJZYzWWt0Wm19Th3P4mbKlGmvvwpJqfdP5a/Q=
[/quote]
sakikumo

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:16:36 AM

The coin itself does not change, I do not understand why you want to sell
nigehapicao

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:22:24 AM

Seriously?

The coin was not premined, the network reached 80gh/s in pow phase and the algorith is X11, not Scrypt, so we would need  thousands of GPU's to 'instamine' it. Saying Libertycoin was instamined is nonsense.
Anonymous are you doing it? What time can make anonymous? We do not give us a flicker exact time
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 03:23:32 AM

Seriously?

Anonymous are you doing it? What time can make anonymous? We do not give us a flicker exact time
We don't have a date yet.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
nigehapicao

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:26:16 AM

Seriously?

No scheduled time? You used to say that one week is not it? You are fooled us?
nigehapicao

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:30:23 AM

Seriously?

No scheduled time? You used to say that one week is not it? You are fooled us?
We have found in our recent your personal information will be at your local prosecution for fraud you'll see
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: