July 06, 2024, 06:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359769 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nigehapicao

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:15:09 AM

Who cares how many coins have the developers? Even if 99%. The value of the coins is not in the holders!

Seriously?

*IF* - I have no idea - *IF* they hold 99% of the coins it makes them worthless.

Currency is oil in the engine.

No oil, the engine freezes solid and the car goes nowhere, it stops.

Without liquidity and free movement of a currency, it is worthless.

If the currency supply is limitted, the price *should* go up, but only once it is in circulation.

It's not called currency by accident.  It is a direct refence to the current of a river, with lakes (banks), pools (accounts), waterfalls (market drops), slow meandering loops (low interest rates) and fast flowing shallow sections (everybody wants more).

Holding 99% of the coins and depriving the market of circulation means it becomes worthless - a stagnant pond with no inlet or outlet.

It's at 1500 now, from 1800 earlier.

The coin was not premined, the network reached 80gh/s in pow phase and the algorith is X11, not Scrypt, so we would need  thousands of GPU's to 'instamine' it. Saying Libertycoin was instamined is nonsense.
Anonymous are you doing it? What time can make anonymous? We do not give us a flicker exact time
We don't have a date yet.
No scheduled time? You used to say that one week is not it? You are fooled us?
We have found in our recent your personal information will be at your local prosecution for fraud you'll see

My personal info isn't secret. I can give it to you if you ask, and it's even published in the main thread, so as you can see I have nothing to hide.
Your personal information is false that we have found and we will prosecute you have fraud

Sure...
Ready to go to jail, right

As I said I don't have anything to hide.
You hide the fact that you are a liar and you fooled us develop anonymously let us dearly this not prove that you are a liar? Ready to go to jail

Iconic Expert was the only one who lied about anon been ready, and he's no longer involved in this coin, so I suggest you blame him.
That their posts when you are in a hurry Well? How not to stop? Later his own to stay out of those few posts I suspect you are right trumpet the same IP

I didn't understand, sorry, please explain again. :/
Notice that the anonymous message sent is your own people, right?
Libertycoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 04:16:59 AM

Who cares how many coins have the developers? Even if 99%. The value of the coins is not in the holders!

Seriously?

*IF* - I have no idea - *IF* they hold 99% of the coins it makes them worthless.

If the currency supply is limitted, the price *should* go up, but only once it is in circulation.

It's not called currency by accident.  It is a direct refence to the current of a river, with lakes (banks), pools (accounts), waterfalls (market drops), slow meandering loops (low interest rates) and fast flowing shallow sections (everybody wants more).

Holding 99% of the coins and depriving the market of circulation means it becomes worthless - a stagnant pond with no inlet or outlet.

The coin was not premined, the network reached 80gh/s in pow phase and the algorith is X11, not Scrypt, so we would need  thousands of GPU's to 'instamine' it. Saying Libertycoin was instamined is nonsense.
Anonymous are you doing it? What time can make anonymous? We do not give us a flicker exact time
We have found in our recent your personal information will be at your local prosecution for fraud you'll see

My personal info isn't secret. I can give it to you if you ask, and it's even published in the main thread, so as you can see I have nothing to hide.
Your personal information is false that we have found and we will prosecute you have fraud

Sure...

You hide the fact that you are a liar and you fooled us develop anonymously let us dearly this not prove that you are a liar? Ready to go to jail

Iconic Expert was the only one who lied about anon been ready, and he's no longer involved in this coin, so I suggest you blame him.
That their posts when you are in a hurry Well? How not to stop? Later his own to stay out of those few posts I suspect you are right trumpet the same IP

We have never given an specific date. The only one who did that was Iconic Expert, and he's no longer involved in this coins. I suggest you blame him.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
nigehapicao

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:17:49 AM

Seriously?

Sure...

Can you send some to prove that you're doing it anonymously evidence
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 04:20:49 AM

Seriously?

Sure...

Sure, what do you need?

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Coinasaur

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:22:40 AM

dont feed them, a few posts ago he was threatening you. Just ignore the trolls and focus on serious questions
nigehapicao

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:23:28 AM

Seriously?

Sure...

Sure, what do you need?
Technical documentation, or source code
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:24:00 AM

Seriously?

Sure...

Sure, what do you need?

We need to see the dev team is really doing sth
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:25:51 AM

Liberty Coin. I asked a genuine question. You spend so much energy and time defending the haters and trolls, yet won't post any info regarding the progress of your coin, or at least communication in a positive way.

Please spend just 2 minutes advising how your coder friend is progressing if at all.
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 04:28:51 AM

Seriously?

Sure...

Sure, what do you need?
Technical documentation, or source code
The system is a coin mixer that will be able to be set up on many servers, so the coins will be sent ramdomly to any of those nodes. When the node receives the coin it will send different coins to the final destination. Th wallet will basically a checkbox to select if you want to send the coins through the anonymity system or the normal way. The daemon will include a couple of command lines to to the same thing as the GUI.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:30:24 AM

Ok I just bought in, so that usually means doom. Cheesy

But I'm with Heisenair, I think this coin has potential if they can pull off the anon update.

It's all my fault. I bought in, and the price went from south to southpole.   Tongue
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 04:31:09 AM

Liberty Coin. I asked a genuine question. You spend so much energy and time defending the haters and trolls, yet won't post any info regarding the progress of your coin, or at least communication in a positive way.

Please spend just 2 minutes advising how your coder friend is progressing if at all.

We posted information at least a couple of times today, and I have been all day in the IRC channel.

Please send me your email to keep you updated, since other methods don't seem to work.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
HEISENAIR

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:39:54 AM

We posted information at least a couple of times today, and I have been all day in the IRC channel.

Please send me your email to keep you updated, since other methods don't seem to work.

If your referring to "We don't have a date yet" ... well then I'm up to speed.

I and no doubt the community would like more than just "we don't have a date yet". How would you like to have a house built and and the developer just refused to give any dates. You would have an idea, and progress reports.

Your smart ass reply to me, who has been a vocal supporter for your coin is not greatly appreciated. There are too many haters. If you want to have any hope of gaining respect of the community, maybe you should engage a PR guy, because I am losing faith in your ability to be respectful to your community. All your energy seems to be aimed at defending yourself. Spare a little for driving the coin in the right direction.

Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 04:45:16 AM

I and no doubt the community would like more than just "we don't have a date yet". How would you like to have a house built and and the developer just refused to give any dates. You would have an idea, and progress reports.

Your smart ass reply to me, who has been a vocal supporter for your coin is not greatly appreciated. There are too many haters. If you want to have any hope of gaining respect of the community, maybe you should engage a PR guy, because I am losing faith in your ability to be respectful to your community. All your energy seems to be aimed at defending yourself. Spare a little for driving the coin in the right direction.

No problem, I will repeat it again just for you  Smiley

There are currently 2 plans to finish the anonymizer:
1) I'll be working with a friend of Gibcity to 'integrate' the anonymity system in the wallet and daemon.
2) We are contacting again icanprogram (from fedoracoin), since he was busy the last week, to help us finish the integration.

There's a third option, but I don't trust it very much personally. Polzki is working with a coder to do the same integration.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
HEISENAIR

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:47:11 AM

No problem, I will repeat it again just for you  Smiley

There are currently 2 plans to finish the anonymizer:
1) I'll be working with a friend of Gibcity to 'integrate' the anonymity system in the wallet and daemon.
2) We are contacting again icanprogram (from fedoracoin), since he was busy the last week, to help us finish the integration.

There's a third option, but I don't trust it very much personally. Polzki is working with a coder to do the same integration.

Ok I was up to speed with that, but hoping there was an estimate of time.

I sincerely appreciate your response. Thank you.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:51:56 AM

Looking at mintpal sell orders to suppress the price, somebody is accumulating lots of Libertycoin.
Coinasaur

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:22:37 AM

Do you pay people who build homes? Yes. That is why they are obligated to provide time frames. (We all know how accurate a construction workers time frames are) I doubt you contracted him to make the coin, thus he is not obligated to tell you anything. If he says hes working on it, be happy and stop pressuring people. Crypto is basically in alpha test phase and you guys hound people so much its hard to get work done. In any field while product is being developed there are time frames that cannot be accounted for. Did apple show a teaser of the iphone6 and then say coming xx date and time? No, because technologies are developed gradually, tested, then tested some more. You are lucky people are working on it at all, they are doing this without any money other than what their respective coins have brought them and it is hard to find people to trust in this world, especially sharing code.

Chill out with the same questions and let the Devs develop already!
HEISENAIR

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:27:23 AM

Do you pay people who build homes? Yes. That is why they are obligated to provide time frames. (We all know how accurate a construction workers time frames are) I doubt you contracted him to make the coin, thus he is not obligated to tell you anything. If he says hes working on it, be happy and stop pressuring people. Crypto is basically in alpha test phase and you guys hound people so much its hard to get work done. In any field while product is being developed there are time frames that cannot be accounted for. Did apple show a teaser of the iphone6 and then say coming xx date and time? No, because technologies are developed gradually, tested, then tested some more. You are lucky people are working on it at all, they are doing this without any money other than what their respective coins have brought them and it is hard to find people to trust in this world, especially sharing code.

Chill out with the same questions and let the Devs develop already!

Yes you have a fair point. Just frustrated I guess, especially with all the scam and instamine accusations.
IconicAmateur

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:30:07 AM

I seriously just want to swear at you profusely and then punch you in your face again.  

Apologies if you think I deserve a punch in the face. By all means, do punch me, probably I deserve it. BUt here is my rationale.

1) I am not going to let Bouzy hijack and threaten and malign Libertycoin, at whatever cost. He tried twice in the last 40 hours and we have been able to drive him away each time.

2) I want Libertycoin to succeed against all adversity and as you already know, I have different side to me, a calm and composed one. As long as Christopher Bouzy is kept out you will only see that side.

Thanks.

edit: Templar77, just caught up on the thread, good work on the communication dude.
IconicAmateur

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:37:32 AM

Yes you have a fair point. Just frustrated I guess, especially with all the scam and instamine accusations.

Hold on to your calm HEISENAIR brother, you have been a positive force here, Stay with us Smiley

Communication from the dev is a bit of an issue now because he is upfront simple and at times quite blase. Everybody might not like his approach Smiley

Do we need a community manager who can keep the sanity against all odds and communicate effectively, and frequently about the direction of the development projects? There is already some heavy duty pressure on the devs, we should pitch in to help.

What do you guys think?
ahilees palu son

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:38:18 AM

I do trust this coin , go go go from the bottom to the moon
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: