Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
Truthful

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:45:16 AM

He is the Chairman of the board of directors, and also the CEO.
Is he a director? If Nilesh Nair is heading this up why hasn't he been a part of the conversation that's been taking place?

Because he is a CEO and director and delegates tasks, that is what they do.

So Nilesh Nair is the director of GES. Do you know him>
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:52:15 AM

Is he a director? If Nilesh Nair is heading this up why hasn't he been a part of the conversation that's been taking place?

If I would say I do would you believe me? You don't know me, so the information I would give would be irrelevant (FYI I don't know him personally, I have looked him up on the internet, he has some tracks there).
If you want to know him and his whereabouts, I think you should call GES and ask for him.
Truthful

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:58:03 AM

If I would say I do would you believe me? You don't know me, so the information I would give would be irrelevant (FYI I don't know him personally, I have looked him up on the internet, he has some tracks there).
If you want to know him and his whereabouts, I think you should call GES and ask for him.

Not sure you can be that confident with your replies then if you don't know him. Searching on the internet doesn't mean a whole lot. Apparently someone called them, was in a previous thread. What was that conversation about?
I think people on this forum need to have their questions answered if they are going to buy the Uro.

This forum has been listed on the website for Uro as the place to find out information. Wouldn't the people, such as Nilesh Nair who is heading this up be on here to answer questions and provide information for potential buyers? 

Also the question hasn't been answered about the connection between GES and Impact Investigations. Someone mentioned this in an earlier thread.
Frigga77

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:12:27 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 11:54:21 AM by Frigga77

Not sure you can be that confident with your replies then if you don't know him. Searching on the internet doesn't mean a whole lot. Apparently someone called them, was in a previous thread. What was that conversation about?
I think people on this forum need to have their questions answered if they are going to buy the Uro.

This forum has been listed on the website for Uro as the place to find out information. Wouldn't the people, such as Nilesh Nair who is heading this up be on here to answer questions and provide information for potential buyers?  

Also the question hasn't been answered about the connection between GES and Impact Investigations. Someone mentioned this in an earlier thread.

I guess you know what the word delegation means. And it is not wrong to ask questions. Some people need more answers than others. I am in this coin from day 1, have been mining it when the difficulty was still low, I have been buying at the lowest price and have been following this thread every day. There have been a lot of questions asked, and there have been a lot of answers. I guess there will always remain questions until the moment of truth. The moment of truth will be when the first ship with urea has reached the port of the first buyer. You can wait until then to invest. Some choose to invest now, because they are confident they have enough information. There is always a risk in investing, even when the investment is based on a real product. Maybe tomorrow somebody will invent a much better fertilizer and nobody will need urea anymore. It is a risk I am willing to take.
Truthful

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:38:02 AM

I guess you know what the word delegation means. And it is not wrong to ask questions. Some people need more answers than others. I am in this coin from day 1, have been mining it when the difficulty was still low, I have been buying at the lowest price and have been following this thread every day. There have been a lot of questions asked, and there have been a lot of answers. I guess there will always remain questions until the moment of truth. The moment of truth will be when the first ship with urea has reached the port of the first buyer. You can wait until then to invest. Some choose to invest now, because they are confident they have enough information. There is always a risk in investing, even when the investment is based on a real product. Maybe tomorrow somebody will invent a much better fertilizer and nobody will need urea anymore. It is a risk I am willing to take.

Still no answer about connection between GES and Impact Investigations. No answer about why none of the people who are supposed to be heading this up are not on this forum. Asking people to invest their money based upon what in on this thread is not enough. Is it really worth the risk? Has anyone heard about what happened with Bitcoin in the US? People have lost money. So can the directors provide assurance before waiting for the moment of truth.....the moment when they have lost their money. Better to have the information.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:42:48 AM

Congrats Thrutful, you are the second poster who I reported in the 8-9 months since I joined bitcointalk.

If you want to ask questions, feel free to call up or e-mail the foundation personally. You are asking question from BTCT users who are investing in whatever they believe to be true. You have different questions, well go on, and get your response from legitimate sources: the foundation.

The form in which you are commenting atm, with red letters screaming "look at me, im here" is pathetic.

Also fresh account made to spread uncertainty is the most autistic thing you can do on the internet and it won't give you credibility.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:44:36 AM

Also investing in Bitcoin when it was $1 or $2 was the same risk as investing now into Urocoin. Not more not less, but tards like you, who heard about bitcoin half a year ago, already forgot that things have to start somewhere.

And new areas explored are not always credible since they have no history.

khuram8494

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:45:34 AM

Very nice coin and your plan,keep doing it.I like translate your post to Chinese?pm me if you have any interest.

if you have another option expect chinese then tell me i will contact you for it
Truthful

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:49:51 AM

Congrats Thrutful, you are the second poster who I reported in the 8-9 months since I joined bitcointalk.

If you want to ask questions, feel free to call up or e-mail the foundation personally. You are asking question from BTCT users who are investing in whatever they believe to be true. You have different questions, well go on, and get your response from legitimate sources: the foundation.

The form in which you are commenting atm, with pathetic red letters screaming "look at me, im here" is pathetic.

Also fresh account made to spread uncertainty is the most autistic thing you can do on the internet and it won't give you credibility.

Not too sure what you are upset about! Roll Eyes Red letters only to distinguish between previous comments. The foundation lists this forum as a place to get legitimate answers....so.....isn't that what I'm doing. Legitimate people can't ask questions Huh Huh

Your response is quite surprising since this is supposed to be a professional forum!
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:53:57 AM

The form in which you are commenting atm, with pathetic red letters screaming "look at me, im here" is pathetic.

Not too sure what you are upset about! Roll Eyes Red letters only to distinguish between previous comments. The foundation lists this forum as a place to get legitimate answers....so.....isn't that what I'm doing. Legitimate people can't ask questions Huh Huh

Your response is quite surprising since this is supposed to be a professional forum!

Except you won't get answers from the users who are online and are simple investors/people just like you.

No reason to spam them with red letters to distinguish yourself, you are not better or worse or more important than anyone else.

You can wait for the dev to be online and answer your questions.

Professional forum? Then why did you make a fresh account to spam with red on this single topic?

Because that is professional?

Frigga77

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:54:41 AM

Mmm, I was looking at the river I am living near to and I am worried the ship won't be able to shore there.... Undecided
Truthful

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:58:41 AM

Also investing in Bitcoin when it was $1 or $2 was the same risk as investing now into Urocoin. Not more not less, but tards like you, who heard about bitcoin half a year ago, already forgot that things have to start somewhere.

And new areas explored are not always credible since they have no history.

See one article below
[Suspicious link removed]j.com/articles/fbi-readies-144-341-bitcoins-for-sale-1402606244

Not sure if a professional forum needs the words 'tards like you' written on it especially if Uro is a legitimate source and is going to build itself up. Not good for the look of the uro. Not sure what anyone else thinks??
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:03:11 PM

Truthful:  Impact Investigations is no longer trading, GES is trading.  This has already been covered.

No wouldn't expect, anyone to from GES to post on here.  This is not like other altcoins, in that it is a crypto currency which facilitates the trading of another asset. We (the users of this forum) are not the target market for that asset (Urea).  The long term success  of this coin is not dependent on us.  

Yeah, and please quit with the red.  
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:04:59 PM

noucome008:

Stop double posting, it makes you look like a shill.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:06:26 PM

Truthful

Today at 11:58:41 AM
Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.

Sorry but that's how far my patience goes with fudders who can't even post from their own account like it destroys their non-existent internet (50 comment) reputation.

Truthful

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:07:50 PM

Except you won't get answers from the users who are online and are simple investors/people just like you.

No reason to spam them with red letters to distinguish yourself, you are not better or worse or more important than anyone else.

You can wait for the dev to be online and answer your questions.

Professional forum? Then why did you make a fresh account to spam with red on this single topic?

Because that is professional?

Who is the Dev? You seem upset about using a different coloured font??? How does a different coloured font make anyone better??? Not too sure what that does to upset you! You are being accusational too. Do you do this to stop people from buying the Uro? Are you trying to stop people from investing in this? Are you spamming this forum?
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:09:02 PM

When something sounds too good to be true, 99% of the times it....
Truthful

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:27:29 PM

Geenstijl...did you see previous posts from danonthehill and traumschiff...what do you make of it?
Flam

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:31:16 PM

Why you guys are speaking about 200$ a coin when the price of Urea is more like 300-350$ ?

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:45:28 PM

Geenstijl...did you see previous posts from danonthehill and traumschiff...what do you make of it?

what exactly do you expect of this forum ?
you want the dev's to perform for you so you can invest ? this coin isn't aimed at you unless you want some urea.

URO has little relationship with this forum other than it's an acceptable place to have some forms of discussoin regarding the coin. but not all.
please read teh thread before you start getting on the answer my questions boat. you such noob you think dev will answer your dumb questions after numerous weeks ?

"oh look, a new person has posted on the thread demanding some attention, quick i better respond - hold all my calls, i'm on noob alert"

//
haha i just appreciated that you created this user purely for this thread too.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: