Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:52:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
ilovecudacompute

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:08:53 AM

URO has a real chance of making a real impact in the crypto-scene....

I hope you all the best and keep mining..let's keep the diff high  Cool
Truthful

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:17:36 AM

Green Earth Systems Limited is a Hong Kong company so all FUD about GES Australia is irrelevant by definition.

Green Earth Systems Limited is the company that ratified the Uro Protocol. "Green Earth Systems Pty Ltd" is an Australian company that is not even connected to Uro in any shape or form.

Green Earth Systems Limited
Registration Number: 1682761
Address: Suites 01-03, 16th Floor, Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central Hong Kong
E-mail: hk@greenearthsystems.com.au

So.....no website and noone else is able to verify if this is true!!!
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:23:23 AM

Green Earth Systems Limited is a Hong Kong company so all FUD about GES Australia is irrelevant by definition.

Green Earth Systems Limited is the company that ratified the Uro Protocol. "Green Earth Systems Pty Ltd" is an Australian company that is not even connected to Uro in any shape or form.

Address: Suites 01-03, 16th Floor, Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central Hong Kong

u don't need to verify.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Truthful

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:26:30 AM

300k is still too high price for the untested source

High for untested, uninformed and unprofessional source. Not to mention the people heading this up aren't on forum to let community members know. Need more than websites with poor english. Would not be good if poor farmers and people on this forum are ripped off. Shocked
Even the stupidest person can see what you're trying to do.+
Literally all of your posts are attempts to discredit URO.
Just give it a rest.

Boy, I bought uro as the price was 36k for Uro. do not write me what is good and what is not

Nathalie, I remember you were promoting this coin on facebook and some other websites. You also had some plan to get more votes to get it added on Mintpal. Why were you doing all of this without investigating or having full trust. So, were you trying to mislead people, than.

Lucky you, you already made a lot of money by buying at 36k. What is your problem now, why do you not trust now?

I trust still Uro! But I'm Interestingly rest both details

But when I invested my own money in advertising Uro. I was expecting a reply from Dev. So far it has not received

You invested with little knowledge of coin and director of GES and other companies???
Truthful

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:33:01 AM

I was going to invest then saw this https://twitter.com/Check__it__Out/status/485331262685446145/photo/1, and checked it out myself http://greenearthsystems.com.au/green-soil/lettuce/, would a large company really have mistakes like this?

"They where never on time, (delay up to 2,5 Hours ) install cameras not us described in quotation ( much cheaper range not included particular functions needed ) They lie to me about this cameras. Never use drop sheet, create a lot of mess, and damage some paint on the walls."

This is the only complaint you could find against them since 2009?! That could make them one of the best companies in the world today! IM IN!
People trying to get this cheaper Oh dear please line up at end of queue hehe

A company that has no information and a poor reputation on any level needs to be looked into. There ia a claim that I'm just here to discredit.No, just here to find out about the coin. Asking questions and queries is discrediting something??? This firm and director are asking people to pay money and asking poor farmers to do so as well. If we had information, then, well....
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:36:00 AM

High for untested, uninformed and unprofessional source. Not to mention the people heading this up aren't on forum to let community members know. Need more than websites with poor english. Would not be good if poor farmers and people on this forum are ripped off. Shocked
Just give it a rest.

Boy, I bought uro as the price was 36k for Uro. do not write me what is good and what is not

Nathalie, I remember you were promoting this coin on facebook and some other websites. You also had some plan to get more votes to get it added on Mintpal. Why were you doing all of this without investigating or having full trust. So, were you trying to mislead people, than.

Lucky you, you already made a lot of money by buying at 36k. What is your problem now, why do you not trust now?

But when I invested my own money in advertising Uro. I was expecting a reply from Dev. So far it has not received

You invested with little knowledge of coin and director of GES and other companies???

Yes, but only an investment in advertising Uro. As for the time spent around $ 200-300. Designated I had $ 1,000 on advertising Uro. But the silence Dev stopped further action. (sorry for my language)
Truthful

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:45:00 AM

u don't need to verify.

Look at above address for a place called Kinwick Centre, no mention of Greenearth Systems Limited.

Why not verify???  Did you verify that your vehicle worked or whether a shop returned your clothes before you bought them??? We are talking about  people's ability to invest with correct information. This forum has been created for legitimate businesses or operations. So until questions answered.....
Truthful

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:52:40 AM

Just give it a rest.

Yes, but only an investment in advertising Uro. As for the time spent around $ 200-300. Designated I had $ 1,000 on advertising Uro. But the silence Dev stopped further action. (sorry for my language)

Language not a problem. was the money in US dollars???  My recommendation....no more money to be given!!!
nathalie20
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:55:05 AM

Just give it a rest.

Language not a problem. was the money in US dollars???  My recommendation....no more money to be given!!!

Yes . In US dollars
Truthful

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:05:06 AM

Just give it a rest.

Yes . In US dollars

Don't think there is enough information to be giving any more money.
Truthful

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:15:00 AM

Nathalie20: Ask forum first if dev asks for more money.
bitbd83

Activity: 224

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:23:34 AM

I don't understand(lol) why u spend huge time here ?

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
xandrino

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:27:12 AM

Is there problem with Bittrex or with windows wallet?

I downloaded this wallet :  https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases/download/v1.0.0.1/Windows-Uro-Qt-v1.0.0.1.zip

I send my coins bought from bittrex to my address. It doesnt arrive. I check the block explorer http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/Uro and it tells me that my address is not seen on network.

Meantime, on Bittrex my withdrawal shows as : Completed

I have written Bittrex support, no answer yet, so I wana try and ask about the wallet I downloaded -- did I use wrong wallet, maybe?

getinfo shows:

{
"version" : 1000001,
"protocolversion" : 70012,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 24608,
"timeoffset" : 17,
"connections" : 8,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 5490.88168062,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1404548062,
"keypoolsize" : 100,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}

My address is UTuSQYN56MSrAQGYbRw14TgHzRsTstHkPD. My transaction ID accdg to bittrex is 6304984e4c50e955206b25d894f3e70e57662ab86fc176900b1367529417ae1b .

Would really appreciate any help / suggestions on this matter.  Thanks in advance Smiley

Quantumbud

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:44:24 AM

Is there problem with Bittrex or with windows wallet?

I downloaded this wallet :  https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases/download/v1.0.0.1/Windows-Uro-Qt-v1.0.0.1.zip

I send my coins bought from bittrex to my address. It doesnt arrive. I check the block explorer http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/Uro and it tells me that my address is not seen on network.

Meantime, on Bittrex my withdrawal shows as : Completed

I have written Bittrex support, no answer yet, so I wana try and ask about the wallet I downloaded -- did I use wrong wallet, maybe?

getinfo shows:

{
"version" : 1000001,
"protocolversion" : 70012,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 24608,
"timeoffset" : 17,
"connections" : 8,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 5490.88168062,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1404548062,
"keypoolsize" : 100,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}

My address is UTuSQYN56MSrAQGYbRw14TgHzRsTstHkPD. My transaction ID accdg to bittrex is 6304984e4c50e955206b25d894f3e70e57662ab86fc176900b1367529417ae1b .

Would really appreciate any help / suggestions on this matter.  Thanks in advance Smiley

The delay is possibly just a result of the high difficulty and the time it takes to mine the block with your transactions
hellobits

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:54:24 AM

Litecoin's apparent "secret sauce" was the slogan: "Silver to bitcoin's gold" which sent out a subliminal message that Litecoin should be a top 2 currency. Lets finds our magic slogan for Urocoin, join #URO IRC on Freenode to discuss.

I have always felt that LTC's slogan is very stupid  Grin
nathalie20
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:55:30 AM

Gentlemen ill-understood. I advertised Urocoin on its own. I sent a question to Dev and I still have to invest in advertising? And that is the reward (just satisfaction)? There is no response from the Dev on this topic in the pw. When I started advertising interest in Uro on Fb and Twitter has grown by 200%. Apparently, Dev does not want the publicity and popularity of this coin. Maybe it has something to hide?
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:06:22 AM

Gentlemen ill-understood. I advertised Urocoin on its own. I sent a question to Dev and I still have to invest in advertising? And that is the reward (just satisfaction)? There is no response from the Dev on this topic in the pw. When I started advertising interest in Uro on Fb and Twitter has grown by 200%. Apparently, Dev does not want the publicity and popularity of this coin. Maybe it has something to hide?

Dev is on irc atm, ask him freely anything you want.

Truthful

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:51:48 AM

Dev is on irc atm, ask him freely anything you want.

What has dev said about uro coin??? I spend time doing the research to see if currencies are worth it. So far....nothing to verify if this coin is worth it.
Truthful

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:07:11 PM

What is so special about July 9?Huh Why is the community being asked to pay for the advertising costs???
coinpirate

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:27:55 PM

What is so special about July 9?Huh Why is the community being asked to pay for the advertising costs???

The fact that you are asking this question shows that you have done almost no research on this coin  Roll Eyes

July 9 is when the protocol goes into effect and the urea suppliers will start trading 1 ton of UREA for 1 URO coin.  At that moment, each URO will be worth the same as 1 ton of UREA, which is $300-$350. Right now you can buy a URO coin for $3 so I strongly suggest you go over and buy some.

I said the same thing yesterday when the price was $2.50.

I said the same thing the day before yesterday when the price was $2.

Oh, and regarding advertising costs, there is no need to advertise this coin so I'm not sure what you are talking about. On July 9 if the UREA suppliers honor the contract that they have already agreed to, 1 URO will = 1 ton of urea. No advertising necessary.

And keep in mind, the CEO's of the urea supply companies own a ton of coins so it is in their benefit to follow through with their agreement.

You will not have an opportunity like this again and I strongly suggest you jump on the train because it will be leaving the station in the next day or two with or without you.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: