Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268359 times)
jly77

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:35:12 PM

This board, and all alts, are hopeless.  Alts, and this forum, have been overrun by blatant scam artists and spoiled impatient children.

Dev specifically stated he did NOT want this coin to be yet another pump and dump scam.

Now CINNI dev seems to be poking his head in for whatever reason, red flags go off on that one.

Now there is talk of PoW reward reduction, because god forbid anyone needs to wait 3 WHOLE MONTHS for their coin to go to the moon.  3 days is an acceptable amount of time to allow for fair and even distribution of coins these days.

If a coin cannot stand more than a week of PoW (so that it is easy for a small group of people to hoard the majority of the coins and fix the price), then it stands to reason that coin has no real value or else it wouldn't need to resort to such tactics to see price rise.

Now guess what, XC is becoming exactly what atcsecure said it wasn't supposed to be, a pump and dump scam.

Fuck XC, fuck alts and their "communities" (ie, shills waiting to pass their bag along to the next guy at a higher price), I'm out.

Hope the pump and dump goes well for y'all.

this is why we are having a discussion... I'm listening to everybody's viewpoint and feedback

I vote not to sway from the original plan, though it would benefit me.
people want reduction to increase there % of final distribution.

Let your performance speak for itself.  Stick to the plan and don't be swayed.

Me 2. I hold some XC and I want to see it succeeds in long term.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:35:18 PM

This board, and all alts, are hopeless.  Alts, and has forum, have been overrun by blatant scam artists and spoiled impatient children.

Dev specifically stated he did NOT want this coin to be yet another pump and dump scam.

Now CINNI dev seems to be poking his head in for whatever reason, red flags go off on that one.

Now there is talk of PoW reward reduction, because god forbid anyone needs to wait 3 WHOLE MONTHS for their coin to go to the moon.  3 days is an acceptable amount of time to allow for fair and even distribution of coins these days.

If a coin cannot stand more than a week of PoW (so that it is easy for a small group of people to hoard the majority of the coins and fix the price), then it stands to reason that coin has no real value or else it wouldn't need to resort to such tactics to see price rise.

Now guess what, XC is becoming exactly what atcsecure said it wasn't supposed to be, a pump and dump scam.

Fuck XC, fuck alts and their "communities" (ie, shills waiting to pass their bag along to the next guy at a higher price), I'm out.

Atcsecure hasn't made a decision yet and I think he is feeling pressure here to reduce the POW, I agree that if he sticks to keeping it fair it should stay how it was originally with 100 Days of POW that is an extremely fair distribution and changing it will definitely leave the community open to being called a scam or unfair.  

Just let him do his thing and release the coin the way it was intended for it to be released.  Half the people pumping the price up are just looking to make a quick buck dumping it, A lot of these guys realize that they have pumped the price already up to a level where it is going to get smashed by multipools and they want that quick buck so they want to cut the distribution.  XC is already over 3 times more profitable to mine then darkcoin which will keep a supply of coins coming in for new traders and people who have already pumped it looking for a quick buck don't like that.

I don't agree with the last part, the Dev so far has done everything he said he would and I still have a lot of respect for him!  Everybody knew how long the POW phase was and I don't think the dev should be preassured by P&Ders to cut it short in order for a few to make exorbitant profits.  Its already up 2500% in two days isn't that enough???

Cutting the total supply down is good for the coin.  2 more months of minig will greatly hold back the coins growth.  We are talking about an anon wallet release here -- this is history and we want to be the first fully PoS coin to have it.  If mining goes on for another 2 months (heck, even 1 month), there is likely another coin that will become PoS first to have anon features.  This is another reason why the mining period and total supply should be cut.

Are you a 5 year old with ADHD?  Hold back it's growth?  2500% growth in a few days is not enough growth?

3 months is "way way too much mining" if you only care about the growth of a coin in the short term.  Get in and out with your 10000% profit and move onto the next scam.

If this coin is legit, if atcsecure is legit, this coin will continue to rise long term.

There is ZERO legitimate reason to change the rules now besides satisfying impatient pump and dumpers.

Now a HARD FORK is being proposed to drop the amount of PoW blocks.  Fucking HARD FORK the coin, because after a week of mining, price has only risen 25x.  Change the rules which IMO should be set in stone after the genesis block, because price would be 100x by now if it wasn't for those evil multipools slowing down the pump!

If this anonymous feature is legit, this coin will stand on it's own merit and price will rise.  But that's why everyone prefers these super fast mining periods and uneven distribution, it is the only way to make a coin rise on nothing but wishes, dreams, and hype.

DRK is producing enough new coins every day to require over 140 BTC a day of new investment to maintain the price, yet still rises.

Atcsecure, at the end of the day, this is your coin still.  You are doing the work.  You have been around long enough to see many coins rise and fall.  You know that at the end of the day, an extended and fair distribution period is beneficial for developing a deep and wide spread community.

I suppose this upsets me simply because I really wanted to believe this was one new coin with a fair and honest dev who was looking into supporting their coin for the long term.

It is still your coin, you launched it with a 3 month mining period for a reason.  If the whiny children cannot stick it out with you and hold their coins through the 3 month mining period, they do no believe in you or the coin.

The first dozen pages of this thread made me want to believe in this coin, the last dozen make me think yep, this is devolving into the same old pump and dump bullshit.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:36:35 PM

if you vote for reduction of coins to 10m pow and halving of pow blocks so mining can go for another 200 days say I!!!

Any reduction to limit the multipool from killing this coin will be good....
well say I!!
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:36:52 PM

IS THIS ENOUGH FOR THOSE DOUBTERS TO SHUT FUCK UP?

IF YOU DOUBT, DO SOME HOMEWORKS TO READ MORE MESSAGES HERE.

YOU JUST RUSH TO HERE FROM TROLLBOX, AND MAKE FUDS.

will keep support this coin.
Trezi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:37:09 PM

Omg.. the price rises and now this threads reads like the libertycoin or blackcointhread. Can you calm down please?
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:39:23 PM

This board, and all alts, are hopeless.  Alts, and has forum, have been overrun by blatant scam artists and spoiled impatient children.

Atcsecure hasn't made a decision yet and I think he is feeling pressure here to reduce the POW, I agree that if he sticks to keeping it fair it should stay how it was originally with 100 Days of POW that is an extremely fair distribution and changing it will definitely leave the community open to being called a scam or unfair.  

Just let him do his thing and release the coin the way it was intended for it to be released.  Half the people pumping the price up are just looking to make a quick buck dumping it, A lot of these guys realize that they have pumped the price already up to a level where it is going to get smashed by multipools and they want that quick buck so they want to cut the distribution.  XC is already over 3 times more profitable to mine then darkcoin which will keep a supply of coins coming in for new traders and people who have already pumped it looking for a quick buck don't like that.

I don't agree with the last part, the Dev so far has done everything he said he would and I still have a lot of respect for him!  Everybody knew how long the POW phase was and I don't think the dev should be preassured by P&Ders to cut it short in order for a few to make exorbitant profits.  Its already up 2500% in two days isn't that enough???

Cutting the total supply down is good for the coin.  2 more months of minig will greatly hold back the coins growth.  We are talking about an anon wallet release here -- this is history and we want to be the first fully PoS coin to have it.  If mining goes on for another 2 months (heck, even 1 month), there is likely another coin that will become PoS first to have anon features.  This is another reason why the mining period and total supply should be cut.

Are you a 5 year old with ADHD?  Hold back it's growth?  2500% growth in a few days is not enough growth?

3 months is "way way too much mining" if you only care about the growth of a coin in the short term.  Get in and out with your 10000% profit and move onto the next scam.

If this coin is legit, if atcsecure is legit, this coin will continue to rise long term.

There is ZERO legitimate reason to change the rules now besides satisfying impatient pump and dumpers.

Now a HARD FORK is being proposed to drop the amount of PoW blocks.  Fucking HARD FORK the coin, because after a week of mining, price has only risen 25x.  Change the rules which IMO should be set in stone after the genesis block, because price would be 100x by now if it wasn't for those evil multipools slowing down the pump!

If this anonymous feature is legit, this coin will stand on it's own merit and price will rise.  But that's why everyone prefers these super fast mining periods and uneven distribution, it is the only way to make a coin rise on nothing but wishes, dreams, and hype.

DRK is producing enough new coins every day to require over 140 BTC a day of new investment to maintain the price, yet still rises.

Atcsecure, at the end of the day, this is your coin still.  You are doing the work.  You have been around long enough to see many coins rise and fall.  You know that at the end of the day, an extended and fair distribution period is beneficial for developing a deep and wide spread community.

I suppose this upsets me simply because I really wanted to believe this was one new coin with a fair and honest dev who was looking into supporting their coin for the long term.

It is still your coin, you launched it with a 3 month mining period for a reason.  If the whiny children cannot stick it out with you and hold their coins through the 3 month mining period, they do no believe in you or the coin.

The first dozen pages of this thread made me want to believe in this coin, the last dozen make me think yep, this is devolving into the same old pump and dump bullshit.
IT IS FAIR HE IS LETTING US!! THE COMMUNITY DECIDE NOW SAY I OR DNT UP 2 U.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:40:38 PM

I would keep the name as is. X11Coin / XC.

Keep in mind, Bitmonero and Monero are terrible names. Most good names are taken, I fear for what people might come up with now that I am invested. Darkcoin was originally X-coin, so, it makes sense.

Trezi

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:42:14 PM

The comunity or better say: the mass is not always the best when it comes to decisions. I myself avoid lemmings. And I think Atcsecure has done a great job up to now and he shouldn't give control away because some people have dollar signs in their eyes.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:42:18 PM

Keep in mind, Bitmonero and Monero are terrible names. Most good names are taken, I fear for what people might come up with now that I am invested. Darkcoin was originally X-coin, so, it makes sense.
I think we decided o just XC not X11 but i agree
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:43:26 PM

I think we decided o just XC not X11 but i agree

That is perfect, XC.

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:44:43 PM

The comunity or better say: the mass is not always the best when it comes to decisions. I myself avoid lemmings. And I think Atcsecure has done a great job up to now and he shouldn't give control away because some people have dollar signs in their eyes.
im in this for the long run mate, but reducing pow to 10m and halving blocks so mining goes on for longer is good for everyone, see that big price rise? that happend when news hit the troll box at polo that this was on the table, the people want it!! give the people what they want.
jly77

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:46:06 PM

Very well said. Same feeling here.
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:47:09 PM

I agree.  Let actsecure hear the voice of the community -- but let him choose whether to listen to it or not.  He is the creator of this coin -- it is his vision.  Either way, this coin will be huge if they successfully release the anon feature.
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:48:09 PM

im in this for the long run mate, but reducing pow to 10m and halving blocks so mining goes on for longer is good for everyone, see that big price rise? that happend when news hit the troll box at polo that this was on the table, the people want it!! give the people what they want.

When Wallet released we will see pump never seen before. Do not be afraid reduce coins. Reduce coins for the long run.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:49:02 PM

I agree.  Let actsecure hear the voice of the community -- but let him choose whether to listen to it or not.  He is the creator of this coin -- it is his vision.  Either way, this coin will be huge if they successfully release the anon feature.

dev is a honest guy, we all believe he will release the Anon feature wallet.
Trezi

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:49:31 PM

Yes I see it, but nevertheless I don't think it is good for the long term run. For example some investors avoid nxt because they have a distribution problem. I don't know if it is possible to have a richlist for anon coin but still the doubt for an unfair distribution is enough to avoid people. In the next month there will be plenty of anon coins and we have to compete with them. people have the choice. They will not pick a scam coin.
Alisho

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:49:57 PM

guys a question.. can I stake my coins also when I have a password on the wallet?
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:51:14 PM

guys a question.. can I stake my coins also when I have a password on the wallet?

You need to unlock every time when you open wallet.
Alisho

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:52:31 PM

You need to unlock every time when you open wallet.

mmh ok thanks! Smiley
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:52:37 PM

Yes I see it, but nevertheless I don't think it is good for the long term run. For example some investors avoid nxt because they have a distribution problem. I don't know if it is possible to have a richlist for anon coin but still the doubt for an unfair distribution is enough to avoid people. In the next month there will be plenty of anon coins and we have to compete with them. people have the choice. They will not pick a scam coin.

I guess I don't see how how whether mining goes on for 1 day or 1,000 days really effects distribution, either way it is the big multipools who will be getting all the coins.

If you want the coin then why not buy it, at this point it's just a few cents a coin, hardly expensive.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 300 »
  Print  

Jump to: