Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268359 times)
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:17:22 PM

---------------     IMPORTANT     ---------------

I spoke with the Dev around 30 mins ago regarding the reduction of PoW coins, and he basically said that the decision to do so would be left with the community, so it is up to us whether he goes ahead or not.

DEV:
I'm open to anything, but can't think about that now, too much anon work to do - if the community agree's to reduce POW them I will do

MY VOTE:

Reduce PoW Blocks to about 10M coins (Remaining coins still need to 8-15 weeks mining until PoS) After 10 to 33 Just PoS.

The Dev is willing to do so if us, as a community, really wants this, but the decision must be taken before the wallet release.

DO IT  FUCKING DO IT!!!

WE ARE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ 10000 !!!!  Let's DO THIS!!! CUT OFF POWER BEFORE MULTIPOOL DUMP THIS LIKE CRAP!!!

Lets to this, we should reduce the block rewards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mojun7982

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:19:15 PM

will be first XC anno wallet is ?

SURE!
coooooooool!

CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:21:00 PM

I spoke with the Dev around 30 mins ago regarding the reduction of PoW coins, and he basically said that the decision to do so would be left with the community, so it is up to us whether he goes ahead or not.

DEV:
I'm open to anything, but can't think about that now, too much anon work to do - if the community agree's to reduce POW them I will do

MY VOTE:

Reduce PoW Blocks to about 10M coins (Remaining coins still need to 8-15 weeks mining until PoS) After 10 to 33 Just PoS.

The Dev is willing to do so if us, as a community, really wants this, but the decision must be taken before the wallet release.

DO IT  FUCKING DO IT!!!

+ 10000 !!!!  Let's DO THIS!!! CUT OFF POWER BEFORE MULTIPOOL DUMP THIS LIKE CRAP!!!

Yes, reduce it to ZERO and let POS begin... IMMEDIATELY!

Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:21:29 PM

can someone start a thread with a vote yes or no and how many coins total pow, just so no one screams latter it's not fair?
Just be prepared for trolls to FUD on the move.  But the anon wallet release should silence any noise they may make -- because they will be too busy panic buying like everyone else!

Kiss  Kiss  Kiss
Taner

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:26:44 PM

DEV:

MY VOTE:

DO IT  FUCKING DO IT!!!

+ 10000 !!!!  Let's DO THIS!!! CUT OFF POWER BEFORE MULTIPOOL DUMP THIS LIKE CRAP!!!

Yes, reduce it to ZERO and let POS begin... IMMEDIATELY!

Minners human to.  Zero? lol
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:27:35 PM

This board, and all alts, are hopeless.  Alts, and this forum, have been overrun by blatant scam artists and spoiled impatient children.

Dev specifically stated he did NOT want this coin to be yet another pump and dump scam.

Now CINNI dev seems to be poking his head in for whatever reason, red flags go off on that one.

Now there is talk of PoW reward reduction, because god forbid anyone needs to wait 3 WHOLE MONTHS for their coin to go to the moon.  3 days is an acceptable amount of time to allow for fair and even distribution of coins these days.

If a coin cannot stand more than a week of PoW (so that it is easy for a small group of people to hoard the majority of the coins and fix the price), then it stands to reason that coin has no real value or else it wouldn't need to resort to such tactics to see price rise.

Now guess what, XC is becoming exactly what atcsecure said it wasn't supposed to be, a pump and dump scam.

Fuck XC, fuck alts and their "communities" (ie, shills waiting to pass their bag along to the next guy at a higher price), I'm out.

Hope the pump and dump goes well for y'all.
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:31:16 PM

This board, and all alts, are hopeless.  Alts, and has forum, have been overrun by blatant scam artists and spoiled impatient children.

Dev specifically stated he did NOT want this coin to be yet another pump and dump scam.

Now CINNI dev seems to be poking his head in for whatever reason, red flags go off on that one.

Now there is talk of PoW reward reduction, because god forbid anyone needs to wait 3 WHOLE MONTHS for their coin to go to the moon.  3 days is an acceptable amount of time to allow for fair and even distribution of coins these days.

If a coin cannot stand more than a week of PoW (so that it is easy for a small group of people to hoard the majority of the coins and fix the price), then it stands to reason that coin has no real value or else it wouldn't need to resort to such tactics to see price rise.

Now guess what, XC is becoming exactly what atcsecure said it wasn't supposed to be, a pump and dump scam.

Fuck XC, fuck alts and their "communities" (ie, shills waiting to pass their bag along to the next guy at a higher price), I'm out.

He does have a point. People should get the chance to obtain XC with mining.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:31:35 PM

This board, and all alts, are hopeless.  Alts, and has forum, have been overrun by blatant scam artists and spoiled impatient children.

you fucking missed the train!
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 02:31:44 PM

yawn... Roll Eyes u done yet community will decide go away
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 02:32:38 PM

He does have a point. People should get the chance to obtain XC with mining.
why??? i don't mine i buy, fuck miners, maybe they should buy as well
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:32:41 PM

POW is really only fair for miners, never for investors. I actually never understood why POS coins even need a POW phase, it seems pointless, the truly FAIR thing is to IPO all coins at the same price and let the market decide its value. But this is just my general statement on POS coins period.
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:35:16 PM

I'm "poking my head in" because I own a decent share of this coin -- so naturally, I'm voicing my thoughts to help progress this coin.  I am not part of the XC team in any way.  I'm still 100% committed to and working for Cinni.  I just hired on two coders for our encrypted messaging system to get it released faster.  
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 02:35:23 PM

if you want to keep this fair for all halve the blocks and reduce the pow to 10m, easy.
Taner

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:35:52 PM

This board, and all alts, are hopeless.  Alts, and this forum, have been overrun by blatant scam artists and spoiled impatient children.

Please read my first message about reduce. 5M coin still mined over 3 months. Minin will contiune.
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:36:06 PM

Ok, see ya.  Don't post again in this thread if you are out.

battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:36:14 PM

if you want to keep this fair for all halve the blocks and reduce the pow to 10m, easy.

My advice:  Do NOT reduce block reward, but reduce PoW blocks.  Maybe make total supply 12m --> that will mean about 1/2 the total coins can still be mined once wallet releases (assuming it releases in a day or so).  That will give around 1-1.5 weeks left of mining to get to 12m total PoW coins
Alisho

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:37:23 PM

I'm "poking my head in" because I own a decent share of this coin -- so naturally, I'm voicing my thoughts to help progress this coin.  I am not part of the XC team in any way.  I'm still 100% committed to and working for Cinni.  I just hired on two coders for our encrypted messaging system to get it released faster.  

any ETA on this one? And you guys work with FAC.. will this be the same system?
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:38:31 PM

My advice:  Do NOT reduce block reward, but reduce PoW blocks.  Maybe make total supply 12m --> that will mean about 1/2 the total coins can still be mined once wallet releases (assuming it releases in a day or so).  That will give around 1-1.5 weeks left of mining to get to 12m total PoW coins

One issue is that trademybit had multiple gh mining this coin literally dumping it as they mine.   If we want to avoid the dumper, these multipool are the ones that we have to avoid to make it a fair distribution.    So keeping the block reward the same would benefit the multipool way more than regular miners.

Taner

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:39:05 PM

Mining must contiune more. Reduce block reward is better.
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:39:34 PM

Atcsecure hasn't made a decision yet and I think he is feeling pressure here to reduce the POW, I agree that if he sticks to keeping it fair it should stay how it was originally with 100 Days of POW that is an extremely fair distribution and changing it will definitely leave the community open to being called a scam or unfair.  

Just let him do his thing and release the coin the way it was intended for it to be released.  Half the people pumping the price up are just looking to make a quick buck dumping it, A lot of these guys realize that they have pumped the price already up to a level where it is going to get smashed by multipools and they want that quick buck so they want to cut the distribution.  XC is already over 3 times more profitable to mine then darkcoin which will keep a supply of coins coming in for new traders and people who have already pumped it looking for a quick buck don't like that.

I don't agree with the last part, the Dev so far has done everything he said he would and I still have a lot of respect for him!  Everybody knew how long the POW phase was and I don't think the dev should be preassured by P&Ders to cut it short in order for a few to make exorbitant profits.  Its already up 2500% in two days isn't that enough???

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 300 »
  Print  

Jump to: