Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268359 times)
ChilliWinter

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:52:13 PM

Hi everyone,

Not sure where to mine XC, cause supernova seems not so stable and efficient..
please let me know,

Thanks

Not so stable and efficient ?

We're rock solid since hour 1 of the coin Smiley

Some rounds efficiency look a bit weird because some folks are still trying to mine X11 coins with scrypt, but this does not affect your payout at all, it just falses the round stats, so don't worry.

I'm watching the pool very, very closely all the time, we're running fine.

ok, but why "Pool Efficiency"  is 0.62% ?
and why I lost https session each time I refresh page ?

I stay there for now, thanks to let me know Smiley

Cloakcoin, Blocknet and Syscoin supporter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JesstersDead

Activity: 154

I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 05:00:24 PM

Hi everyone,

please let me know,

Thanks

Some rounds efficiency look a bit weird because some folks are still trying to mine X11 coins with scrypt, but this does not affect your payout at all, it just falses the round stats, so don't worry.

Had all my hash there since day of launch, have had zero problems. Smiley

Cryptsy.com - USD markets coming soon. Go validate your account now!
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 05:01:58 PM

Hi everyone,

please let me know,

Thanks

Pool Efficiency looks bad due to folks trying to mine with scrypt instead of X11. The pool rejects those shares, but the folks keep sending them, that makes the round look "weird" due to much invalid shares from those scrypt users. The scrypt users won't get paid for the shares, therefore the pool "thinks" this round as lower efficiency.

https is indeed "banged" at the moment as people are pressing F5 over their worker stats many times.. Since 80% of the pool's power is on the stratums, the remaining 20% for the webserver is (currently) a bit low, I'll try to compensate this evening so webserver will be faster again.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:04:17 PM

MineP.it X11Coin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://xc.minep.it:3337 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 05:17:38 PM

Hi everyone,

please let me know,

Thanks

Pool Efficiency looks bad due to folks trying to mine with scrypt instead of X11. The pool rejects those shares, but the folks keep sending them, that makes the round look "weird" due to much invalid shares from those scrypt users. The scrypt users won't get paid for the shares, therefore the pool "thinks" this round as lower efficiency.

https is indeed "banged" at the moment as people are pressing F5 over their worker stats many times.. Since 80% of the pool's power is on the stratums, the remaining 20% for the webserver is (currently) a bit low, I'll try to compensate this evening so webserver will be faster again.

As someone just pm'ed me I should ban the IP's of those users:

1. They're mostly using betarigs, when I ban the IP of this user I ban a whole lot of other users who also rented rigs there.

2. The only impact of the false shares are "ugly stats" - payouts don't change, load on the server won't go up as those shares are simply rejected - so there is minimal impact.. mostly just visual.

I'll patch that in the next version of my stratum, don't worry Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
veritasBS

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:18:23 PM

Yes I see it, but nevertheless I don't think it is good for the long term run. For example some investors avoid nxt because they have a distribution problem. I don't know if it is possible to have a richlist for anon coin but still the doubt for an unfair distribution is enough to avoid people. In the next month there will be plenty of anon coins and we have to compete with them. people have the choice. They will not pick a scam coin.

I guess I don't see how how whether mining goes on for 1 day or 1,000 days really effects distribution, either way it is the big multipools who will be getting all the coins.

If you want the coin then why not buy it, at this point it's just a few cents a coin, hardly expensive.

I agree. Stop the pow at 7.5 million coins. One tenth of blackcoin would be a great selling point to the rarity and value. Stop the pools from selling this coin into the ground. This is why other coins don't have 100day PoW periods. Investors lose confidence with the continued selling by the pools. We should petition the dev cut his premine down to the same percentage of total coins and stop the PoW at 7.5mil coins.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 05:26:17 PM

Yes I see it, but nevertheless I don't think it is good for the long term run. For example some investors avoid nxt because they have a distribution problem. I don't know if it is possible to have a richlist for anon coin but still the doubt for an unfair distribution is enough to avoid people. In the next month there will be plenty of anon coins and we have to compete with them. people have the choice. They will not pick a scam coin.

I guess I don't see how how whether mining goes on for 1 day or 1,000 days really effects distribution, either way it is the big multipools who will be getting all the coins.

If you want the coin then why not buy it, at this point it's just a few cents a coin, hardly expensive.

I agree. Stop the pow at 7.5 million coins. One tenth of blackcoin would be a great selling point to the rarity and value. Stop the pools from selling this coin into the ground. This is why other coins don't have 100day PoW periods. Investors lose confidence with the continued selling by the pools. We should petition the dev cut his premine down to the same percentage of total coins and stop the PoW at 7.5mil coins.
+1 and if the miners don't like it..well guess they will have to buy like we all did, so dnt cry if u want this coin put ur hand in your pocket like us.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:27:36 PM

This gets a +1 from me as well

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:31:09 PM

+1 and if the miners don't like it..well guess they will have to buy like we all did, so dnt cry if u want this coin put ur hand in your pocket like us.

So is it not true that dumping by multipools decreases coin prices and allows people who do not have the mining capabilities to get coins at a lower price?
saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:33:12 PM

If this gets anon wallet it could surpass Bitcoin..

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:34:51 PM

+1 from me as well.  Multipools dumping will hurt the price that the first PoS coin with anon wallet deserves.  Something needs to be done about the current mining phase / supply cap.  If miners want to mine XC, let them do so from a XC multipool -- which will raise the price of XC rather than lower it.
saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:44:39 PM

+1 from me as well.  Multipools dumping will hurt the price that the first PoS coin with anon wallet deserves.  Something needs to be done about the current mining phase / supply cap.  If miners want to mine XC, let them do so from a XC multipool -- which will raise the price of XC rather than lower it.

+1

Investors make the coin a success not miners. Im saying that as an ex miner turned investor. Used to run a 30mH Scrypt farm for Litecoin until I sold just before the price went up Sad

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:45:00 PM

If it stays as is - there will be 30m total supply and if this goes to 50k sats, there will be 7.8m market cap = no room to move up.  If price runs to 100k sats, people will dump (because it will need to be 15m market cap when all coins are released to keep this price).  = no growth beyond 100k sats, and people will dump the price down once/if it hits 100k.

If we change to 7.5m max coins and stop PoW when anon wallet releases.  XC at 50k sats will have a market cap of 1.9m = much room for price growth & sustainability well past 200k sats or higher.  Do you understand the math behind this guys?  Total supply is important.  And 30m supply is too much for a coin with anon tech.  
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:48:53 PM

If it stays as is - there will be 30m total supply and if this goes to 50k sats, there will be 7.8m market cap = no room to move up.  If price runs to 100k sats, people will dump (because it will need to be 15m market cap when all coins are released to keep this price).  = no growth beyond 100k sats, and people will dump the price down once/if it hits 100k.

If we change to 7.5m max coins and stop PoW when anon wallet releases.  XC at 50k sats will have a market cap of 1.9m = much room for price growth & sustainability well past 200k sats or higher.  Do you understand the math behind this guys?  Total supply is important.  And 30m supply is too much for a coin with anon tech.  

I agree with your statement, We should limit the amount of coins produced by mining in order to secure sustainable growth.
mojun7982

Activity: 269

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:49:34 PM

If this gets anon wallet it could surpass Bitcoin..
I think so too

veritasBS

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:50:50 PM

Exactly!
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 05:54:14 PM

Tagged

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 05:54:44 PM

well i think the verdict is overwhelming, the people have spoken. reduce
mojun7982

Activity: 269

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:55:10 PM

agree

Trezi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:55:30 PM

This calculation is too simple. More coins means lower price, and so you could buy more. So in the end you have the same profit. What you were actually calculating was the profit for those which already hold XC. Nothing to say against it, but the distribution would not be as fair and not as wide as it could be. That's my point. (I'm holding too.) So all your arguments can be stated in the one sentence "I want more money, fuck the coin and fuck the distribution" Just my 2 XC :-)
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 300 »
  Print  

Jump to: