Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268356 times)
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:39:53 PM

I'm "poking my head in" because I own a decent share of this coin -- so naturally, I'm voicing my thoughts to help progress this coin.  I am not part of the XC team in any way.  I'm still 100% committed to and working for Cinni.  I just hired on two coders for our encrypted messaging system to get it released faster.  

i am with you.  the dev asked me to teamview him. but i can't.

i request you to verify. well done.  we are making history.

X11 will be a great coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:41:54 PM

if you want to keep this fair for all halve the blocks and reduce the pow to 10m, easy.

My advice:  Do NOT reduce block reward, but reduce PoW blocks.  Maybe make total supply 12m --> that will mean about 1/2 the total coins can still be mined once wallet releases (assuming it releases in a day or so).  That will give around 1-1.5 weeks left of mining to get to 12m total PoW coins

One issue is that trademybit had multiple gh mining this coin literally dumping it as they mine.   If we want to avoid the dumper, these multipool are the ones that we have to avoid to make it a fair distribution.    So keeping the block reward the same would benefit the multipool way more than regular miners.

That is a valid consideration.  But if big multipools are dumping that will probably help spread distribution.  And I don't think their dumping will be able to stop this rocket ship once anon wallet releases.  Anyways, just IMO.  Either way we go about it doesn't matter -- but 2 more months of mining is way way too much.  We need to cut that down and reduce the total # of coins.  
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:44:36 PM

if you want to keep this fair for all halve the blocks and reduce the pow to 10m, easy.

My advice:  Do NOT reduce block reward, but reduce PoW blocks.  Maybe make total supply 12m --> that will mean about 1/2 the total coins can still be mined once wallet releases (assuming it releases in a day or so).  That will give around 1-1.5 weeks left of mining to get to 12m total PoW coins

One issue is that trademybit had multiple gh mining this coin literally dumping it as they mine.   If we want to avoid the dumper, these multipool are the ones that we have to avoid to make it a fair distribution.    So keeping the block reward the same would benefit the multipool way more than regular miners.

That is a valid consideration.  But if big multipools are dumping that will probably help spread distribution.  And I don't think their dumping will be able to stop this rocket ship once anon wallet releases.  Anyways, just IMO.  Either way we go about it doesn't matter -- but 2 more months of mining is way way too much.  We need to cut that down and reduce the total # of coins.  

Result: We all want reduce # of coins. (Not PoS. Just PoW)
atcsecure (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 02:44:59 PM

This board, and all alts, are hopeless.  Alts, and this forum, have been overrun by blatant scam artists and spoiled impatient children.

Dev specifically stated he did NOT want this coin to be yet another pump and dump scam.

Now CINNI dev seems to be poking his head in for whatever reason, red flags go off on that one.

Now there is talk of PoW reward reduction, because god forbid anyone needs to wait 3 WHOLE MONTHS for their coin to go to the moon.  3 days is an acceptable amount of time to allow for fair and even distribution of coins these days.

If a coin cannot stand more than a week of PoW (so that it is easy for a small group of people to hoard the majority of the coins and fix the price), then it stands to reason that coin has no real value or else it wouldn't need to resort to such tactics to see price rise.

Now guess what, XC is becoming exactly what atcsecure said it wasn't supposed to be, a pump and dump scam.

Fuck XC, fuck alts and their "communities" (ie, shills waiting to pass their bag along to the next guy at a higher price), I'm out.

Hope the pump and dump goes well for y'all.

this is why we are having a discussion... I'm listening to everybody's viewpoint and feedback

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
battbot

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:45:03 PM

This board, and all alts, are hopeless.  Alts, and has forum, have been overrun by blatant scam artists and spoiled impatient children.

Dev specifically stated he did NOT want this coin to be yet another pump and dump scam.

Now CINNI dev seems to be poking his head in for whatever reason, red flags go off on that one.

Now there is talk of PoW reward reduction, because god forbid anyone needs to wait 3 WHOLE MONTHS for their coin to go to the moon.  3 days is an acceptable amount of time to allow for fair and even distribution of coins these days.

If a coin cannot stand more than a week of PoW (so that it is easy for a small group of people to hoard the majority of the coins and fix the price), then it stands to reason that coin has no real value or else it wouldn't need to resort to such tactics to see price rise.

Now guess what, XC is becoming exactly what atcsecure said it wasn't supposed to be, a pump and dump scam.

Fuck XC, fuck alts and their "communities" (ie, shills waiting to pass their bag along to the next guy at a higher price), I'm out.

Atcsecure hasn't made a decision yet and I think he is feeling pressure here to reduce the POW, I agree that if he sticks to keeping it fair it should stay how it was originally with 100 Days of POW that is an extremely fair distribution and changing it will definitely leave the community open to being called a scam or unfair.  

Just let him do his thing and release the coin the way it was intended for it to be released.  Half the people pumping the price up are just looking to make a quick buck dumping it, A lot of these guys realize that they have pumped the price already up to a level where it is going to get smashed by multipools and they want that quick buck so they want to cut the distribution.  XC is already over 3 times more profitable to mine then darkcoin which will keep a supply of coins coming in for new traders and people who have already pumped it looking for a quick buck don't like that.

I don't agree with the last part, the Dev so far has done everything he said he would and I still have a lot of respect for him!  Everybody knew how long the POW phase was and I don't think the dev should be preassured by P&Ders to cut it short in order for a few to make exorbitant profits.  Its already up 2500% in two days isn't that enough???

Cutting the total supply down is good for the coin.  2 more months of minig will greatly hold back the coins growth.  We are talking about an anon wallet release here -- this is history and we want to be the first fully PoS coin to have it.  If mining goes on for another 2 months (heck, even 1 month), there is likely another coin that will become PoS first to have anon features.  This is another reason why the mining period and total supply should be cut.
battbot

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:46:36 PM

Anon wallet release + 1 week (or 2 weeks MAX) left of PoW mining is optimal.  After that period then people can mine from multipool.

Either way, I don't really care how the dev desides to break it down.  Reducing total coins is good -- he can do so by reducing pow blocks or reducing block reward -- doesnt matter too much, because once anon wallet releases, nothing will stop an astronomical rise.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 02:49:19 PM

Anon wallet release + 1 week (or 2 weeks MAX) left of PoW mining is optimal.
when i said cut block reward i was talking pow not pos, cut total pow to 10 million halve pow block rewards and keep minning going for 200 more days instead of 100, everyone happy.
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:50:56 PM

This board, and all alts, are hopeless.  Alts, and has forum, have been overrun by blatant scam artists and spoiled impatient children.

Atcsecure hasn't made a decision yet and I think he is feeling pressure here to reduce the POW, I agree that if he sticks to keeping it fair it should stay how it was originally with 100 Days of POW that is an extremely fair distribution and changing it will definitely leave the community open to being called a scam or unfair.  

Just let him do his thing and release the coin the way it was intended for it to be released.  Half the people pumping the price up are just looking to make a quick buck dumping it, A lot of these guys realize that they have pumped the price already up to a level where it is going to get smashed by multipools and they want that quick buck so they want to cut the distribution.  XC is already over 3 times more profitable to mine then darkcoin which will keep a supply of coins coming in for new traders and people who have already pumped it looking for a quick buck don't like that.

I don't agree with the last part, the Dev so far has done everything he said he would and I still have a lot of respect for him!  Everybody knew how long the POW phase was and I don't think the dev should be preassured by P&Ders to cut it short in order for a few to make exorbitant profits.  Its already up 2500% in two days isn't that enough???

Cutting the total supply down is good for the coin.  2 more months of minig will greatly hold back the coins growth.  We are talking about an anon wallet release here -- this is history and we want to be the first fully PoS coin to have it.  If mining goes on for another 2 months (heck, even 1 month), there is likely another coin that will become PoS first to have anon features.  This is another reason why the mining period and total supply should be cut.

3 months isn't that long; Bitcoin has been mining for 5 years has it held back the growth of the coin from cents to hundreds.  The coin needs stable growth to become adopted and successful. I hold XC and have had incredible gains in the last 2 days, if it keeps going at this rate it will become just another pump and dump.  Almost all the new alt coins have short mintages, limited supply that only benefit a few.  By allowing more people in, it gives it a much bigger pool to swim in!

battbot

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:53:50 PM

3 months isn't that long; Bitcoin has been mining for 5 years has it held back the growth of the coin from cents to hundreds.  The coin needs stable growth to become adopted and successful. I hold XC and have had incredible gains in the last 2 days, if it keeps going at this rate it will become just another pump and dump.  Almost all the new alt coins have short mintages, limited supply that only benefit a few.  By allowing more people in, it gives it a much bigger pool to swim in!

That's true.  I am not adverse to anything the dev decides to do.  Reducing the block reward may be a better idea than my previous suggestion.  We should keep total supply at around 12-16m though IMO
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:54:59 PM

Bitcoin was fair at the beginning when ASIC didn't come into play.   Now... it's really hard to say that it's still fair when you can't even begin to mine it under 2 Th...  

Now, all the multipool has started on XC.   Is that a good or bad thing... I don't know, but I just know that they are getting a lot of the blocks.

evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:56:10 PM

This board, and all alts, are hopeless.  Alts, and this forum, have been overrun by blatant scam artists and spoiled impatient children.

this is why we are having a discussion... I'm listening to everybody's viewpoint and feedback

I vote not to sway from the original plan, though it would benefit me.
people want reduction to increase there % of final distribution.

Let your performance speak for itself.  Stick to the plan and don't be swayed.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:01:36 PM

as soon as the trollbox caught wind pow might get dropped to 10m it went crazy and so did buying, and 90% of the community has said it's a good idea, cut pow and reduce pow blocks to half that gives 200 days more mining, keeps miners happy, keeps investors happy.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:02:38 PM

I'm "poking my head in" because I own a decent share of this coin -- so naturally, I'm voicing my thoughts to help progress this coin....

Whoa now... waitiminit. If this is the case, this means that there hasnt actually been a disinterested third party without a vested interest who sat in on that teamviewer session?

So let me get this right, no one except for those heavily invested in touting the coin, has seen any concrete evidence of the work so far and its progress? Has anyone else actually seen the work?
Taner

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:03:16 PM

I vote not to sway from the original plan, though it would benefit me.
people want reduction to increase there % of final distribution.

Let your performance speak for itself.  Stick to the plan and don't be swayed.

Don't mad of me please but you are miner. In your profile ads: Scrypt ASIC... C'mon man this is why we all want reduce.
jly77

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:03:51 PM

I think the most important thing ATM is to release the new wallet. Otherwise the price will drop sharply.
Taner

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:04:11 PM

as soon as the trollbox caught wind pow might get dropped to 10m it went crazy and so did buying, and 90% of the community has said it's a good idea, cut pow and reduce pow blocks to half that gives 200 days more mining, keeps miners happy, keeps investors happy.

+1 !!!! All of as will be happy.

I think the most important thing ATM is to release the new wallet. Otherwise the price will drop sharply.

Reduce or not must be decision before the wallet. Dev told me.
battbot

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:07:08 PM

I'm "poking my head in" because I own a decent share of this coin -- so naturally, I'm voicing my thoughts to help progress this coin....

Whoa now... waitiminit. If this is the case, this means that there hasnt actually been a disinterested third party without a vested interest who sat in on that teamviewer session?

So let me get this right, no one except for those heavily invested in touting the coin, has seen any concrete evidence of the work so far and its progress? Has anyone else actually seen the work?

You think anyone would be here if they didn't have a share in the coin?  And the phrase "decent share" is subjective.  I am a credible witness and I have posted photos of the teamview, not to mention the dev said he is willing to host another tonight with a larger audience.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:07:50 PM

DON'T FUCKING SPREAD FUDs here. XC heaters.

you missed the great coins. if you do not want to regret, buy from market now.

LET DEV do his work and furnish the coming wallet!

we can't wait  to see how it works.

the_game1224

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:09:14 PM

You think anyone would be here if they didn't have a share in the coin?  And the phrase "decent share" is subjective.  I am a credible witness and I have posted photos of the teamview, not to mention the dev said he is willing to host another tonight with a larger audience.

This +1
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:09:27 PM

buying XC evan now is like buying DRK at 10c.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 300 »
  Print  

Jump to: