Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268367 times)
ballzdeep

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:35:01 PM

Love this coin :=) good job !

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:39:06 PM

Just wanted to provide an update on the wallet release... good news and bad news, bad news first - no release tonight, the good news - client was tested on testnet and is stable.

thanks for the update, i like this coin!!!!
atcsecure (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 10:46:07 PM

Just wanted to provide an update on the wallet release... good news and bad news, bad news first - no release tonight, the good news - client was tested on testnet and is stable.

In the current cynical climate out there in altcoin world right now, it really is insufficient to not have at least an approximate date for when this wallet can be reviewed. This is vapor.

your 100% correct - currently it is vaporware to everybody except me, and believe me I want to release the wallet ASAP, but not until it is 100% proven and its not at that stage.  I've invested a considerable amount of money and time into this effort.  There are 2 other dev's involved as well...

Currently the wallet contains all of the framework for the anonymous feature and that is working 100%, however some of the code needs more work, less than 10% at this stage.

I have only 1 goal and it is release the wallet, 100% of my effort and energy is focused on making that happen

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:47:37 PM

In the current cynical climate out there in altcoin world right now, it really is insufficient to not have at least an approximate date for when this wallet can be reviewed. This is vapor.

your 100% correct - currently it is vaporware to everybody except me, and believe me I want to release the wallet ASAP, but not until it is 100% proven and its not at that stage.  I've invested a considerable amount of money and time into this effort.  There are 2 other dev's involved as well...

Currently the wallet contains all of the framework for the anonymous feature and that is working 100%, however some of the code needs more work, less than 10% at this stage.

I have only 1 goal and it is release the wallet, 100% of my effort and energy is focused on making that happen

This almost brought a tear to my eye, I for one believe firmly in XC and it's development team.
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:49:07 PM

This almost brought a tear to my eye, I for one believe firmly in XC and it's development team.

What does "less than 10% at this stage" mean?  Does that mean you have only completed 10% of the finished wallet?  Or there is only 10% left to do (meaning you've completed 90% of the work)? 

Thanks for clarification! Smiley
atcsecure (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 10:49:54 PM

What does "less than 10% at this stage" mean?  Does that mean you have only completed 10% of the finished wallet?  Or there is only 10% left to do (meaning you've completed 90% of the work)? 

10% left to do

battbot

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:53:32 PM

10% left to do

You sir -- are a hero.
mojun7982

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:03:38 PM

this coin is crazy Cry

Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:05:26 PM

your 100% correct - currently it is vaporware to everybody except me, and believe me I want to release the wallet ASAP, but not until it is 100% proven and its not at that stage.  I've invested a considerable amount of money and time into this effort.  There are 2 other dev's involved as well...

What does "less than 10% at this stage" mean?  Does that mean you have only completed 10% of the finished wallet?  Or there is only 10% left to do (meaning you've completed 90% of the work)?  

10% left to do

You sir -- are a hero.

Took the words out of my mouth.
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:07:28 PM

I wanna buy but im scared im gonna get dumped on. You guys are holding right? ill buy it to 15k lolol
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:08:55 PM

I wanna buy but im scared im gonna get dumped on. You guys are holding right? ill buy it to 15k lolol

Oh yeah for a very long time, I want to see 0.001 BTC per coin at least.
battbot

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:11:37 PM

I'm holding 0.4btc worth of XC, so don't worry. The price will increase, even though the trollbox on poloniex is insane. As long as the dev is doing its jobs, don't worry.

Wow nethash nearly 30GH/s... and over 10k sats on both polo and bittrex
TrollboxChamp

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:11:54 PM

I almost bought for 1200 satoshi yeterday. God i hate my life!
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:15:18 PM

There is absolutely no reason why this coin can't reach a Darkcoin like market cap, or be at least the "Litecoin" to the Darkcoin "Bitcoin" if you will.

Also realise that the general crypto community probably hasn't heard of XC yet because we aren't on Coinmarketcap. A lot of people get their info about new and upcoming coins there.
TrollboxChamp

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:16:52 PM

I am not gonna buy. too much instamine

I wish i bought at 1200 satoshi. This price is just inflated bullshit. Wait until people are running for the doors looking for profits.
battbot

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:20:16 PM

I wish i bought at 1200 satoshi. This price is just inflated bullshit. Wait until people are running for the doors looking for profits.

actually this coin was not instamined.  and its probably the most evenly distributed of any PoS coin because there is nearly 3 months of PoW mining.  that means there won't be massive dumps like you see in the 3-7 day PoW coins
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:21:06 PM

Hope you feel better about your mistake!

It is not inflated, look at marketcap Smiley

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:23:08 PM

dump! see the spike at bittrex  Cool

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:26:23 PM

dump! see the spike at bittrex  Cool

will raise again!

no need to worry about this.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:28:17 PM

Instamined?  I have absolutely no relation to the dev and I managed to mine over 200k XC using my farm and some rentals...  I would have never been able to mine this many coins with other crap coins that really were instamined.  

This coin went totally under the radar because it didn't have any fancy logo.  I just mined it simply a senior member posted with his own account and no newbie account BS.   There was absolutely no hype for this coin whatsoever until like last night when it finally was "discovered" by other people.  

With current price at the time of post, I have over 20 btc worth of it.... and I am not selling anything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 300 »
  Print  

Jump to: