Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268360 times)
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:36:00 PM

have a little faith, this is a sr member, putting his reputation on the line in front of the whole community..think about that, because to some, reputation is worth more then money

right on, well said. I've been into this crypto game a while and this is the first time I feel the dev is true and honest, even though solid info is sparse at this point in time. I for one hold all my xc firmly and hope you all do the same. Aim for the moon brothers.

And this is where a regular miner (like me) can actually have more coins than the premine by the dev....   I can't think of a recent coin that I can say that.   This coin didn't have instamine like most other coins.  The launch was super smooth by a competent dev.  That alone is worth so much.

Well just wanted to release another update on the wallet... The goal is to release a linux wallet as soon as a few last pieces of code issues are resolved, my hope is that this happens during the next 8 hours or so.. I'll provide another update around 1pm EST on the progress, this release will serve as proof that the anonymous features are actually working and implemented in the code.

I've personally already spent a lot of time and money to get this point, money and time that was taken from my family & kids.... If I was to scam people and dump my premine, it would have happened during yesterdays peak... I'm no fool - XC will be huge once this wallet is released and I'm going to see that happen.. but with any venture there is RISK, and personally I feel I'm risking a lot on this project and I know others are as well..

I've hired another DEV to assist with the QT wallet as I simply don't have the bandwidth, the QT wallet is the Windows-GUI wallet.. the Windows Wallet won't be released until after the linux wallet unfortunately...

+WIN

Relevant : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpeUVCQv5YQ

great!

XC is the next dark coin!!!
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:36:30 PM

We could possibly be witnessing a Darkcoin rival here in the making. We have faith in you, altsecure!

First PoS coin with anonymous transfer!  Will be huge.

yes, buy some XC coin now, still cheap.
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:39:18 PM

We could possibly be witnessing a Darkcoin rival here in the making. We have faith in you, altsecure!

Lets hope we beat libertycoin.
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:42:19 PM

dev says linux wallet releases today, so, if he keeps good on his word, xc will leave liberty in the dust.  not to mention liberty has to bounty to bring someone external from the dev team to help them with anon transfer.  xc's dev is capable to do anon feature + maintain the wallet himself. 

xc > liberty
Trezi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:42:53 PM

Libertycoin has quite a different community. I haven't seen any FUD here. This will certainly change once we get in sight... but still XLC is different I think. They talk much and give less results. Here it is different.
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:43:38 PM

Libertycoin has quite a different community. I haven't seen any FUD here. This will certainly change once we get in sight... but still XLC is different I think. They talk much and give less results. Here it is different.

I'm part of both and most of my money is in XC so...
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:45:45 PM

I am glad this place has been FUD free, it's really a safe haven away from other threads which are filled to the brim with haters and other bizarre things.
SpringfieldM1A

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:47:24 PM

Same here, I bought a few XLB and SC as a hedge to my other holdings but now I'm in XC for approximately 80 %
Trezi

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:53:28 PM

First PoS coin with anonymous transfer!  Will be huge.

Maybe you are happy? XC is surely watched by some guys. I find the announcements from IE very strange: When the dev here said, that 50% of the work is done, IE said the same for XLB. Now the dev says that it's almost done... and guess what IE says for Libertysend?
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:58:19 PM

Maybe you are happy? XC is surely watched by some guys. I find the announcements from IE very strange: When the dev here said, that 50% of the work is done, IE said the same for XLB. Now the dev says that it's almost done... and guess what IE says for Libertysend?

haha we have a respectable dev.
Trezi

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:07:39 PM

haha we have a respectable dev.

Well I didn't say they are not respectable. But fact is they aren't doing the anonymity on their own because they are not capable of the task. I'm just cautious.
atcsecure (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 05:10:21 PM

As promised, I am providing the 1pm EST update - the Team and I are about 30 minutes from successfully sending and receiving anonymous transactions

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:11:04 PM

As promised, I am providing the 1pm EST update - the Team and I are about 30 minutes from successfully sending and receiving anonymous transactions

HERO!!!!!
JesstersDead

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 05:13:33 PM

+1000

Cryptsy.com - USD markets coming soon. Go validate your account now!
SpringfieldM1A

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:15:54 PM

PS. On a serious note : you are awesome.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:16:50 PM

+1000000!!!
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:17:33 PM

the price will reach 100K soon!
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:18:34 PM

the price will reach 100K soon!
probably more Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SpringfieldM1A

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:21:15 PM

With the cat (almost) out of the bag:

-Prepare for dumps of epic proportions
-Prepare for fudders trying to bash the coin and its functionality.

Don't be phased, hold tight, don't be scared out of your precious XC. Ride this rollercoaster all the way to wherever it may take us, but it will be somewhere around the edges of our galaxy.

To the dev and his team : Thank You for your honest and hard work.
atcsecure (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 05:23:05 PM

PS. On a serious note : you are awesome.

For the record, I don't consider it delivered until I have released the linux wallet, we are not there yet but so close

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 300 »
  Print  

Jump to: