Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 [775] 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
Bit-Gods

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:25:57 PM

Can someone explain shortly whats happening?
I was out of crypto world fir more then a month, and im vrc holder

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:28:45 PM

Don't ask question send 10% of what you hold to VECuyuNjLDh437hJfABSxV1817D982S4H6 FROM YOUR WALLET, not exchange
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:30:49 PM

Don't ask question send 10% of what you hold to VECuyuNjLDh437hJfABSxV1817D982S4H6 FROM YOUR WALLET, not exchange

yes, we still need about 50k to reach 500k

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 12:32:44 PM

30 min left...

James, can you confirm or deny that?  I thought we had more then 30 minutes?
I am very happy with VRC community response. Just keep the fund raising going, the purpose is not to make me rich, the purpose is to bind the community together. A shared commitment. A shared result. A shared resolve. A shared success.

So, I will confirm that barring a sudden stoppage of funds coming in, eg. people being greedy to not want to "lose" their VRC by putting it into escrow, then with just that condition I will commit to helping VRC to da moon over the next 6 months as I wrote about yesterday.

It wont be instant like BBR. I predicted doubling, maybe a bit more and considering we are already ~80% it does seem quite likely. But this is a long team effort and my time will be limited to advices and thinking of the new tech until next year. but by then VRC is transformed with positive achievement attitude, new 2.0 facelift and all the new features from the VRC team nicely integrated in. As the designated fiat world interface, the real world interactions for SuperNET will need to be handled by VRC community. This is why it is vital to have zero tolerance for trolls and just put them on ignore, dont respond if they are not fact based and misrepresenting.

There is no time for troll games.

I will be a bit busy, but I know that with the positive attitude and common goal, the success, it is as they say, "a done deal"

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 12:34:02 PM

Yes, please send to that address, we're trying to collect funds to be part of Supernet.  We don't have much time left.  All the devs are on board, we just need to get to 500k.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:35:21 PM

This is what stops people.  Don't ask questions blindly give your money because crptyo is so trust worthy.  I'm sorry I think what's going on is going to help vericoin.  But to tell people not to ask question is a bad tatic.
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:36:29 PM

30 min left...

I am very happy with VRC community response. Just keep the fund raising going, the purpose is not to make me rich, the purpose is to bind the community together. A shared commitment. A shared result. A shared resolve. A shared success.

So, I will confirm that barring a sudden stoppage of funds coming in, eg. people being greedy to not want to "lose" their VRC by putting it into escrow, then with just that condition I will commit to helping VRC to da moon over the next 6 months as I wrote about yesterday.

It wont be instant like BBR. I predicted doubling, maybe a bit more and considering we are already ~80% it does seem quite likely. But this is a long team effort and my time will be limited to advices and thinking of the new tech until next year. but by then VRC is transformed with positive achievement attitude, new 2.0 facelift and all the new features from the VRC team nicely integrated in. As the designated fiat world interface, the real world interactions for SuperNET will need to be handled by VRC community. This is why it is vital to have zero tolerance for trolls and just put them on ignore, dont respond if they are not fact based and misrepresenting.

I will be a bit busy, but I know that with the positive attitude and common goal, the success, it is as they say, "a done deal"

James

Great, good to have you here. It's like getting water after a long walk through a desert. Thanks!

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 12:38:22 PM

This is what stops people.  Don't ask questions blindly give your money because crptyo is so trust worthy.  I'm sorry I think what's going on is going to help vericoin.  But to tell people not to ask question is a bad tatic.

Warr, don't be too put off.  I think that was mostly tongue in cheek.  We just don't have much time left.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 12:42:51 PM

So James is going to create some cool technology for Vericoin in order to enter the SuperNET. Isnt it funny?

So now everyone is going to made up some BS technology and ask James if it would be interesting for SuperNET? Cheesy

Looks like it will be the ultimate pump and dump game. Some pumpers will announce "technology" and say they are in, price moving up , they dumping...and again "next coin please" Cheesy Cheesy
you really need to study this thing called "logic" and also to learn of the facts of the situation
VRC was a personal commitment I made long before SuperNET even started
I have high ethical standards that I live up to and I do not believe that I should get any preference for SuperNET acceptance just because I started it. I will only be small minority owner so I really have no right to be a dictator within SuperNET

If you think I will accept any BS tech then you are insulting me. Is that what you are doing?

I announced that I was putting my work into BTCD when it was .00015, the fact the price went up 100x does not make it a pump if it really is worth 60x. So maybe I made BTCD worth 60x. maybe getting 5% of SuperNET revenues is worth even more than 60x of the $100K marketcap it had when I adopted it.

So, if you call this working with a coin and its community over months, adding my ideas and software and making it worth 10x to 100x, my "game", I can accept that.

I feel more motivated now to 10x VRC. Thank you. VRC has great peoples except for a few obnoxious guys like you. Keep showing up lose all credibility and you have to start with a new sockpuppet.

James

* Underlined and bolded. From the anon dev. *

*IRC yesterday from jl777 *

[15:15] <jl777> i think VRC devs can become spokesmen for SuperNET

[15:15] <jl777> I am anon so no public appearance

Ethetical standards definition for those of you who wonder what it means.

Principles that when followed, promote values such as trust, good behavior, fairness, and/or kindness.

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/ethical-standards.html#ixzz3CdKzI8Md

jl777 we can trust? No

Good behavior?  I'll let you decide.

Fairness? Yeah, his way or the highway.

Kindness? We'll see, everyone is in virtual currencies to make money, if he didn't think he could use VRC as a asset to himself, he wouldn't be here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:48:49 PM

30 min left...

James

I know you want to be anonymous I can respect the reasons why but would you be willing to do a hangout where your voice is changed and your image is hidden?
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 12:52:42 PM

30 min left...

James, can you confirm or deny that?  I thought we had more then 30 minutes?

James

I know you want to be anonymous I can respect the reasons why but would you be willing to do a hangout where your voice is changed and your image is hidden?

It is a good question! The only asset vericoin has is now 3/4 an asset, and 1/4 a liability. You cannot have a team have ANY credibility for being "public" when the team has members who act in secrecy?

There is a reason "anon" devs are craving credibility lately. Look at the price of anon coins, not so hot lately. But it should be telling, that this particular dev needs to remain anonymous in a coin where the culture has said this is unacceptable. But now.. Because he promises you money, everyone is on board.

I hope you all get taught a nice lesson in greed here, But its probably to early now, lets keep making money on this stupid pump for now! and let the poor nits be stuck with the bag in a few days / weeks, again

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:54:10 PM

This is what stops people.  Don't ask questions blindly give your money because crptyo is so trust worthy.  I'm sorry I think what's going on is going to help vericoin.  But to tell people not to ask question is a bad tatic.

Yes I agree .. it takes all but 5 minutes to explain this ..

First stage we`ll put 500k into escrow ,(weve allmost done that)
second stage we`ll up that to 2.5 mil in escrow .
Now 20% of your Investment in the future of VRC will be in escrow for .0001 Btc each. This Means that when the condictions Are met by the dev , and VRC reaches 100k sat , JL777 will get to buy those coins from the Escrow @ a 10k sat price. The Escrow will then Pay u for your Coins @10k sat each (say u invest 10.000 vrc the Escrow will Give u back 1k vrc wich will have the BTC value when you invested (its a little off now because the price allready jumped)
The other 80% of your investment will be held Untill the price reaches  1mln sat (Im not 100% sure about the time frame on this.) When the price would hit .01 james will buy the remainder of the coins @0.001.
So 80% of your coins U put into Escrow for about 6x the current market value.

Thats the current deal as i understand it . If im wrong please correct me .

PS .
James has agreed to NOT SELL ANY of these VRC for at least 3 YEARS!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 12:56:08 PM

I love all the financial engineering, and promises this thread has become, All real concerns, or things to move vericoin have been abandoned for a long shot, on a anon dev making promises, again!

Madness!

Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:56:15 PM

Well a quick summary of the recent activities. A developer that goes by the name "james" has been talking with the development team for a few weeks now about bring vericoin into a project he is working called SuperNET. From my basic understanding of the project it's basically like a blockchain 2.0 or a similar project to what the team on ethereum. Basically it's a newer more decentralized way of using digital currencies/blockchain technology.

So it's not actually changing the coin, nor would this new developer actually be working on improving anything within vericoin - he is simply willing to make vericoin a part of his bigger project (which raised some 3,000 BTC yesterday in an IPO type launch).

So as we speak we are on a short timeline to raise 500,000 VRC which is our upfront contribution to show him we are committed to having him work with our community. As of now we're at something like 475,000 VRC. So this vericoin that is being sent to a fund held by the developers will be paid over time when this guy is able to hit certain milestones in the price .0005 is the first watermark that has been talked about.

If for any reason this project falls through, those who donated will get their money sent back. This is the fund: VECuyuNjLDh437hJfABSxV1817D982S4H6
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 01:00:18 PM

Please calm
I have been accepted as one of the members of VRC community
This I feel
The enemy of VRC is the enemy of jl777
I have created a high energy beam weapon to vaporize trolls. Truth and logic. These are things that are like the holy water to the vampires. Any troll that is not a sockpuppet that dares to troll in any of my homes is risking total loss of whatever credibility they have and even to be featured on the OP of the SuperNET thread (which should be quite a popular thread) along with a post in my widely followed blog.

They come here to spread fear and doubt with logicless propaganda, they leave with shame and public shunning. So, if everyone here will all just put on ignore the trolls on my ignorelist, then we can be totally immune to their attempts at manipulation. I will be proposing this in all my homes so we can conduct our lives without having to live with garbage all over the place.

So, many are putting in the 10%, this is good, but it seems only 20% have put in the 10%, so there is still more to go. Let us not be greedy, let us all "sacrifice" 10%. I will put 100% of my VRC in. Now we cannot force everybody to put in 10%, but we know that 10% of the total is to the exact amount, so until it is reached this we are having freeloaders.

Now if you are ok with being a freeloader, then just post that here. Then we will not be waiting for your 10%. This is OK, some people they are needing every last penny to survive, so you can explain why you must freeload while the others are contributing and working hard and you just keep all your precious VRC. maybe you are ashamed you are not wanting to admit this, but it is 10% of the VRC, not 90%, you can live without this 10%. Can you live with the shame of being a freeloader. Every day, you are reminded that you are the reason we are not achieving the goal.

Now, if the community cannot do a simple thing like sending 10% to an escrow fund that unarguably will help the currency by a lot more than 10%, then how to expect becoming the fiat spokescurrency for all of SuperNET? I need to be able to show all the other coin communities the strong spirit of UNITY the VRC community has and if it cannot even do what is needed for itself, then this makes it difficult, even impossible for me to have much power to convince other coins.

I expect that the trolls and even others are thinking this jl777 guy is clever, but he is just doing this for the making of more money. So, here is what I do to prove that I am no money motivated monkey.

I, jl777, hereby donate 100% of all the escrowed funds that I might earn from my works with the VRC to the VRC community. These funds are to be used by community voting weighed by their VRC stake to determine approval or rejection of spending proposals. There will be two levels of threshold, simple majority and two-thirds majority, this it depends on what is being voted on. If a debate over what level threshold, then a simple majority vote will decide the threshold to use.

I hope this proves that my goal and intent for the whole asking the impossible amount of money is not for personal gain, but for UNITY within VRC. Now, I might have some uses for some funds, so if ever the VRC community is feeling the sense of gratitude and thankfulness for whatever I am helping to achieve, then I will certainly not object to receiving a bounty from the escrow funds.

James

P.S. I do realize that I just gave away what will become worth more than $1 million USD, but this is less than half of what I have already given away, so it is not as "big" as it seems. I trust the VRC community to treat me properly when the time comes, but first I show the high level of trust to you.

Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:02:47 PM

Well as soon as deceit manage to get his wallet working we shall pass the 500k...
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:03:28 PM

30 min left...

James

That would be no difference to him posting here.

About the timeline:
I think james made clear with his post that this here is not about 500k in exactly 24 hours.
He wanted the commitment and unity of the vericoin community to take the next step.

So far i understand this is already a done deal as long as the vericoin community is following the commitment to get funds together.
And also he made clear what the goal for vericoin and supernet is:
To have vericoin as the public face of supernet to the mainstream.
We have public known devs and our goal is making vericoin mainstream and supernet wants to unite crypto to make it mainstream.
There will be no changes to the vericoin core, what we get are additional features and a bigger userbase.
For me i can only see a win-win situation, but this is of course a decision that must be made by everyone in the vrc community.
So far we raised nearly 500 k in less then 24 hours. And tbh this is really impressive and shows where we - the vrc community - want to go!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
thph

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:11:55 PM

lets make it to 500k - let YOUR money work for U

btc 1JZC6AfStkJ32mmhEkTjnfHZSFUHHzFhmD
atb APdYw1DsN7zxgofHBq5cCgFFpjBY1MYDx5
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 01:13:48 PM

Well a quick summary of the recent activities. A developer that goes by the name "james" has been talking with the development team for a few weeks now about bring vericoin into a project he is working called SuperNET. From my basic understanding of the project it's basically like a blockchain 2.0 or a similar project to what the team on ethereum. Basically it's a newer more decentralized way of using digital currencies/blockchain technology.

So it's not actually changing the coin, nor would this new developer actually be working on improving anything within vericoin - he is simply willing to make vericoin a part of his bigger project (which raised some 3,000 BTC yesterday in an IPO type launch).

So as we speak we are on a short timeline to raise 500,000 VRC which is our upfront contribution to show him we are committed to having him work with our community. As of now we're at something like 475,000 VRC. So this vericoin that is being sent to a fund held by the developers will be paid over time when this guy is able to hit certain milestones in the price .0005 is the first watermark that has been talked about.

If for any reason this project falls through, those who donated will get their money sent back. This is the fund: VECuyuNjLDh437hJfABSxV1817D982S4H6
The SuperNET fund raising concept started weeks after my agreement with drkman. This deal is no guarantee of SuperNET core acceptance, VRC must earn that like any other coin. However, the spokescoin role, this is something that will be voted on by the SuperNET asset holders. We have 4 weeks to get VRC in its finest form so there is no controversy for passing this vote. So, the VRC, it is very special. Part of my cryto family that I am adopting, not as a baby like with BTCD, but as a fiesty teenager entering the prime of life. And soon a powerful voice for all of crypto in the mainstream fiat world. The funnel through which the forces of SuperNET will convert the ordinary fiat peoples into crypto peoples.

I also think this function of reaching many peoples, there are many coins most notable the DOGE, which are very good at such things. I would like the VRC community to setup an outreach to all these like minded communities and we can join forces not only using technology, but just sharing the same UNITY. Maybe people are still not understanding that the most value in a coin is its community. The tech is of course needed, but without community there is nothing. A community without tech will be able to obtain the tech, all is required is some money. So please find the coin communities with already a good positive energy and we can create a combined megaphone to broadcast the UNITY message.

All the coins will be able to use the SuperNET, even if they are not inside the core. Without these communities to use the SuperNET, then it is only internal traffics. this is not bad, but why not to make it 10x bigger?

James

P.S. I like the odds of my new tech to achieve the acceptance in the new year.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:15:04 PM

Please calm
I have been accepted as one of the members of VRC community
This I feel
The enemy of VRC is the enemy of jl777
I have created a high energy beam weapon to vaporize trolls. Truth and logic. These are things that are like the holy water to the vampires. Any troll that is not a sockpuppet that dares to troll in any of my homes is risking total loss of whatever credibility they have and even to be featured on the OP of the SuperNET thread (which should be quite a popular thread) along with a post in my widely followed blog.

They come here to spread fear and doubt with logicless propaganda, they leave with shame and public shunning. So, if everyone here will all just put on ignore the trolls on my ignorelist, then we can be totally immune to their attempts at manipulation. I will be proposing this in all my homes so we can conduct our lives without having to live with garbage all over the place.

So, many are putting in the 10%, this is good, but it seems only 20% have put in the 10%, so there is still more to go. Let us not be greedy, let us all "sacrifice" 10%. I will put 100% of my VRC in. Now we cannot force everybody to put in 10%, but we know that 10% of the total is to the exact amount, so until it is reached this we are having freeloaders.

Now if you are ok with being a freeloader, then just post that here. Then we will not be waiting for your 10%. This is OK, some people they are needing every last penny to survive, so you can explain why you must freeload while the others are contributing and working hard and you just keep all your precious VRC. maybe you are ashamed you are not wanting to admit this, but it is 10% of the VRC, not 90%, you can live without this 10%. Can you live with the shame of being a freeloader. Every day, you are reminded that you are the reason we are not achieving the goal.

Now, if the community cannot do a simple thing like sending 10% to an escrow fund that unarguably will help the currency by a lot more than 10%, then how to expect becoming the fiat spokescurrency for all of SuperNET? I need to be able to show all the other coin communities the strong spirit of UNITY the VRC community has and if it cannot even do what is needed for itself, then this makes it difficult, even impossible for me to have much power to convince other coins.

I expect that the trolls and even others are thinking this jl777 guy is clever, but he is just doing this for the making of more money. So, here is what I do to prove that I am no money motivated monkey.

I, jl777, hereby donate 100% of all the escrowed funds that I might earn from my works with the VRC to the VRC community. These funds are to be used by community voting weighed by their VRC stake to determine approval or rejection of spending proposals. There will be two levels of threshold, simple majority and two-thirds majority, this it depends on what is being voted on. If a debate over what level threshold, then a simple majority vote will decide the threshold to use.

I hope this proves that my goal and intent for the whole asking the impossible amount of money is not for personal gain, but for UNITY within VRC. Now, I might have some uses for some funds, so if ever the VRC community is feeling the sense of gratitude and thankfulness for whatever I am helping to achieve, then I will certainly not object to receiving a bounty from the escrow funds.

James

P.S. I do realize that I just gave away what will become worth more than $1 million USD, but this is less than half of what I have already given away, so it is not as "big" as it seems. I trust the VRC community to treat me properly when the time comes, but first I show the high level of trust to you.

You are a genius developer and coder and the only thing that surpass it is your sense of companionship.
Im happy and grateful to be part of something that might be as big as bitcoin itself

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 [775] 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: