Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 [779] 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:54:30 PM

Pretty Fancy-Foot work there James LOL!

is there any limit - how many altcoins can join the supernet ?

James said he is hand picking the ones he wants - or something along those lines.

So far it's NXT, BitCoinDark, BoolBerry and VeriCoin I believe.
exactly
256 Coin Limit

Hey Kevondo, how much are you chipping in to the fund

None.

I've donated over 12% of my holdings to various VRC Community projects and been a vocal supporter.

The fact ij777/James chooses to remain anonymous is a Deal Breaker for me. (Even if I could justify the other points of the deal on principle.)

But it wouldn't matter even if I was fully behind the deal I still wouldn't give anymore VRC.

I've advocated a 10% community wide committment to the VeriFund since the beginning.

In my mind I've given my share of VRC. If my stash was much "Grander" and considering "economies of scale"  it might be I would give a larger percentage amount. But I have what I have so the reality of that will never be known.

But That's Just Me.

You have been vouched for by a trusted member, this is all is needed.
I am just in a troll destruction mode today as all the jeolousy from the money I caused to come in (but cant touch) is making a troll infestation.
Since I am new and unaware of your dedication to VRC, I hope to be forgiven for my harshness. I do apologize for any offense

James
wow , james you are now the person i trust the most in crypto, just by this post showed me everything i need to know... your projects and vision is exactly what crypto needed!

also would like to add that i have a family also and with the work your doing ,the amount of money your working with and the behaviour of some people, i also would 100% be anonymous !! FAMILY is ALWAYS #1 ! I have more respect for you with every post. Wink thanks for uniting us again and your goal in uniting crypto !!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:01:43 PM

PM 1 to Doug  August 26, 2014, 10:43:24 AM »

Its a lot, and I may miss a lot of points, as we work through things they will come up.

I think the coin could use to get some of the stuff off of our plate. For our team to set a "standards" code. This doesn't have to be law, but a general way of doing business. As a standard, people representing the coin have to be able to detach personal emotions, profit motives and all other things that may influence them, and look at what the business of vericoin needs to succeed, and that is it. We cannot think of it as, What can Buy4crypto get out of it when I post everytime. And our developers have to think every time about the coin as well.

We need to focus on cutting the projects out that don't make sense to the future of vericoin, and making the things we do, done well.

I think this is a great place to start making changes. Once people see that the core developers, and core community is honest and are working hard, and creating value, then they investors will come back. VeriCoin needs to perhaps think of changing out the roadmap with various VeriCoin media of the few things we decide to do, and do well.

For the Bio sections. Instead of saying who they are, or why they got into crypto. Our profiles should show us in a visionary light in some ways. As a team really pushing virtual currencies forward. Right now everyone in crypto is chasing a technological advancement. When the reality is this open sources code will be copied and applied by every coin.

This is why, IMO a coin has failed to reach levels of significance closer to bitcoin. Every coin has the wrong pretense to achieve mass adoption. We are close by understanding we need to take chances to get to that point. If we focus on putting a culture in place, and growing a team ready to help people learn about crypto, this is where we will gain value, we can use our good guy image and really be a brand that stands for integrity, and quality.

If we focus our goals, and time in the right areas, within months we could be brandable as the clean crypto, where your investment is safe, with honest people looking to take on another first in crypto, and get regulated. We can copy / paste the parts we need, and drop the ones we don't. If we need to code things, lets code them, and code them well. But for the most part. I think we can gain the most value by working to shift the image. This won't happen overnight. But if everyone is willing, and can see the vision, the team could really make great strides towards the future doing these steps.

PM 2 to Doug August 26, 2014, 10:54:42 AM »

And just a quick message to you personally.

I think a new way to approach future development would be supporting other projects that we are interested in. Instead of competing off the bat. Let the Virtual Currency world work together a bit more. To show that we aren't all renegades and interested in ME, ME, ME. We have the chance to take a psychological step forward. Something not even bitcoin has achieved. Not 1 virtual currency has as many inherent advantages as this one, and we have strayed from what was making us strong in the past few months. This is something I hope you consider, and if you like the idea, I hope you share it with the community.

We really need to stop thinking inside the box, and start thinking differently to impact a more positive outcome in the future. How are we getting from point a, to point b, with the greatest positive impact on every person, investor, mother, child along the way. If we team up with other currencies to offer support, be it our "Dev" department. Maybe we have a social media team, we can draw on our artists talent for other support roles to help the coins working on innovative projects get them out, and with more coordination, and in so many other ways. All of which these people can be public figures. At that point, we would be thanked, and given credibility. If we build out a team, and connect them with personal, professional looking bios I think you could have something special.

I think you may find, many developers, and communities would find this a refreshing approach and work closely with VeriCoin, instead of viewing us as competition.

PM 3 to Doug August 26, 2014, 11:03:24 AM »

And if you do all that. Clearly state at the beginning, we are going to be working toward regulation. We need public figures ready to advance virtual currencies.

Play the generic roll with this approach a bit more. Lets take the approach of the crypto good guys, that are investors in vericoin, but champions of the blockchain.

Look at great companies like Bitpay. They just paid 500k a year for 3 years to market a bowlgame. They chose to represent Bitcoin over their own company name. This type of thinking shows how visionary these people are. We need more people to think like this. That VeriCoin is going to be around built on a foundation of honesty, integrity, and hard working people looking to make everyone's life better, regardless if they chose to invest in vericoin or coin X. I have a feeling when you are the first, and only coin with that goal, that you will attract a lot of the "right people" to this project.

SuperNet thread Creation Date Aug 30

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.msg8592943#msg8592943

James has been talking with VeriCoin developers for a while now. It looks like it didn't take him long to take my ideas, and run / profit on them. So, Ask yourselfs, what about ole buy4crypto and what he said to these devs just days in advance, of such a game changing idea.

VeriCoin had all the tools to do this on its own, now. jl777 will put his name all over! Then, take all the credit, HOW LUCKY you guys are!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:06:50 PM

The entire Escrow Fund now belongs to the VRC community!

So there goes ALL the FUD out the window.

We appreciate what James brings to the table and hope to continue a solid partnership going forward.
We'll still be asking for donations to increase the Escrow as that will help the community in a lot of ways down the line but yeah… this is a WIN/WIN.

Smile. Looks good on ya. Smiley

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

A win win for the community but I dont understand why should james do all this and not get rewarded for it? What would be his motivation to actually make it happen ?
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:06:59 PM

b4c Ok thanks have a good day

_@/'
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:09:31 PM

Its a lot, and I may miss a lot of points, as we work through things they will come up.

I think the coin could use to get some of the stuff off of our plate. For our team to set a "standards" code. This doesn't have to be law, but a general way of doing business. As a standard, people representing the coin have to be able to detach personal emotions, profit motives and all other things that may influence them, and look at what the business of vericoin needs to succeed, and that is it. We cannot think of it as, What can Buy4crypto get out of it when I post everytime. And our developers have to think every time about the coin as well.

We need to focus on cutting the projects out that don't make sense to the future of vericoin, and making the things we do, done well.

I think this is a great place to start making changes. Once people see that the core developers, and core community is honest and are working hard, and creating value, then they investors will come back. VeriCoin needs to perhaps think of changing out the roadmap with various VeriCoin media of the few things we decide to do, and do well.

For the Bio sections. Instead of saying who they are, or why they got into crypto. Our profiles should show us in a visionary light in some ways. As a team really pushing virtual currencies forward. Right now everyone in crypto is chasing a technological advancement. When the reality is this open sources code will be copied and applied by every coin.

This is why, IMO a coin has failed to reach levels of significance closer to bitcoin. Every coin has the wrong pretense to achieve mass adoption. We are close by understanding we need to take chances to get to that point. If we focus on putting a culture in place, and growing a team ready to help people learn about crypto, this is where we will gain value, we can use our good guy image and really be a brand that stands for integrity, and quality.

If we focus our goals, and time in the right areas, within months we could be brandable as the clean crypto, where your investment is safe, with honest people looking to take on another first in crypto, and get regulated. We can copy / paste the parts we need, and drop the ones we don't. If we need to code things, lets code them, and code them well. But for the most part. I think we can gain the most value by working to shift the image. This won't happen overnight. But if everyone is willing, and can see the vision, the team could really make great strides towards the future doing these steps.

I just had a PM from socal asking for a few points, so I will copy / paste what I sent him.

"Its a lot, and I may miss a lot of points, as we work through things they will come up.

I think the coin could use to get some of the stuff off of our plate. For our team to set a "standards" code. This doesn't have to be law, but a general way of doing business. As a standard, people representing the coin have to be able to detach personal emotions, profit motives and all other things that may influence them, and look at what the business of vericoin needs to succeed, and that is it. We cannot think of it as, What can Buy4crypto get out of it when I post every time. And our developers have to think every time about the coin as well.

If we focus our goals, and time in the right areas, within months we could be brandable as the clean crypto, where your investment is safe, with honest people looking to take on another first in crypto, and get regulated. We can copy / paste the parts we need, and drop the ones we don't. If we need to code things, lets code them, and code them well. But for the most part. I think we can gain the most value by working to shift the image. This won't happen overnight. But if everyone is willing, and can see the vision, the team could really make great strides towards the future doing these steps."

I think a new way to approach future development would be supporting other projects that we are interested in. Instead of competing off the bat. Let the Virtual Currency world work together a bit more. To show that we aren't all renegades and interested in ME, ME, ME. We have the chance to take a psychological step forward. Something not even bitcoin has achieved. Not 1 virtual currency has as many inherent advantages as this one, and we have strayed from what was making us strong in the past few months. This is something I hope you consider, and if you like the idea, I hope you share it with the community.

We really need to stop thinking inside the box, and start thinking differently to impact a more positive outcome in the future. How are we getting from point a, to point b, with the greatest positive impact on every person, investor, mother, child along the way. If we team up with other currencies to offer support, be it our "Dev" department. Maybe we have a social media team, we can draw on our artists talent for other support roles to help the coins working on innovative projects get them out, and with more coordination, and in so many other ways. All of which these people can be public figures. At that point, we would be thanked, and given credibility. If we build out a team, and connect them with personal, professional looking bios I think you could have something special.

I think you may find, many developers, and communities would find this a refreshing approach and work closely with VeriCoin, instead of viewing us as competition.

And if you do all that. Clearly state at the beginning, we are going to be working toward regulation. We need public figures ready to advance virtual currencies.

Play the generic roll with this approach a bit more. Lets take the approach of the crypto good guys, that are investors in vericoin, but champions of the blockchain.

Look at great companies like Bitpay. They just paid 500k a year for 3 years to market a bowlgame. They chose to represent Bitcoin over their own company name. This type of thinking shows how visionary these people are. We need more people to think like this. That VeriCoin is going to be around built on a foundation of honesty, integrity, and hard working people looking to make everyone's life better, regardless if they chose to invest in vericoin or coin X. I have a feeling when you are the first, and only coin with that goal, that you will attract a lot of the "right people" to this project.

James has been talking with VeriCoin developers for a while now. It looks like it didn't take him long to take my ideas, and run / profit on them. So, Ask yourselfs, what about ole buy4crypto and what he said to these devs just days in advance, of such a game changing idea.

VeriCoin had all the tools to do this on its own, now. jl777 will put his name all over! Then, take all the credit, HOW LUCKY you guys are!

I read your post two times now.
All that i see is:
1. Good guy image
2. Try too work on projects.

Where is supernet and its code?
You are starting to get pretty delusional...

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:09:46 PM

We appreciate what James brings to the table and hope to continue a solid partnership going forward.
We'll still be asking for donations to increase the Escrow as that will help the community in a lot of ways down the line but yeah… this is a WIN/WIN.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

A win win for the community but I dont understand why should james do all this and not get rewarded for it? What would be his motivation to actually make it happen ?

I can't speak for 'James' but he did just release an IPO on his SuperNET tokens on bter.com over the weekend. It raised 3,000+ BTC which only a small % actually goes in his back pocket. But if I were to guess he wants his SuperNET project to be as valuable as possible and he is leveraging some of the tools vericoin has in it's back pocket (like the relationship with moolah.io) to make his project as best as it can possibly be.

This is just a complete guess but yeah I agree with the point you're trying to make; there has to be something in this for him to have him dedicate the time to this.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:12:19 PM

I just had a PM from socal asking for a few points, so I will copy / paste what I sent him.

"Its a lot, and I may miss a lot of points, as we work through things they will come up.

I think the coin could use to get some of the stuff off of our plate. For our team to set a "standards" code. This doesn't have to be law, but a general way of doing business. As a standard, people representing the coin have to be able to detach personal emotions, profit motives and all other things that may influence them, and look at what the business of vericoin needs to succeed, and that is it. We cannot think of it as, What can Buy4crypto get out of it when I post every time. And our developers have to think every time about the coin as well.

If we focus our goals, and time in the right areas, within months we could be brandable as the clean crypto, where your investment is safe, with honest people looking to take on another first in crypto, and get regulated. We can copy / paste the parts we need, and drop the ones we don't. If we need to code things, lets code them, and code them well. But for the most part. I think we can gain the most value by working to shift the image. This won't happen overnight. But if everyone is willing, and can see the vision, the team could really make great strides towards the future doing these steps."

All that i see is:
1. Good guy image

I am delusional? I am sorry I dbl posted something, I edited the part where I repeated the same thing. If you think I am delusional, well. The facts are facts. If Doug says he never said a word to James. Then I am delusional, If Doug says he spoke with james about this, it would make a lot of sense that I am not so delusional, huh?

I was actually told from Doug himself on Aug 26 or 27, that he would use many of my ideas in an upcoming meeting. You starting to think i'm less delusional?

This is exactly the part I can't stand, I am here to help you. I OWN NO VERICOIN. If you can't see this, I cannot help you further.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:14:01 PM

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

He did that to show everyone that he is 100% legit and trustworthy which he indeed is.
And if vericoin and james reach the goal together im 100% sure the vrc community will give him a really nice bounty Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:16:54 PM

The only difference in this deal, and my ideas. This deal sounds like a lot of future promises, while the money is needed today. My idea just required honest, hard work. We can see what ethics win the day here.

setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:20:20 PM

The only difference in this deal, and my deal, This sounds like a lot of money is needed, My idea just required honest, hard work. We can see what ethics win the day here.

you wrote that you own no VRC. So wtf are you doing here?

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
ereborltc

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:23:12 PM

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

He did that to show everyone that he is 100% legit and trustworthy which he indeed is.
And if vericoin and james reach the goal together im 100% sure the vrc community will give him a really nice bounty Wink
To me ,James has shown much more transparency with his actions and numbers than most fully transparent devs in crypto !

so veri grateful to have our community back! I never put anyone on ignore , but I'm taking James advice ,and ignoring any one who posts a negative rude fact-less comment Wink If we all do this , no one can stop this movement!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:23:27 PM

-snip-

All that i see is:
1. Good guy image

I am delusional? I am sorry I dbl posted something, I edited the part where I repeated the same thing. If you think I am delusional, well. The facts are facts. If Doug says he never said a word to James. Then I am delusional, If Doug says he spoke with james about this, it would make a lot of sense that I am not so delusional, huh?

I was actually told from Doug himself that he would use many of my ideas in an upcoming meeting. You starting to think i'm less delusional?

This is exactly the part I can't stand, I am here to help you. I OWN NO VERICOIN. If you can't see this, I cannot help you further.

I might have bad reading comprehension, so could you please point out and just bold the text where you proposed something similiar to supernet ( i wont even talk about the 40+k lines of code which james already completed therefor)?
Because all i can see that you are repeating barabbas ( read the text from me in bold)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:24:16 PM

The only difference in this deal, and my deal, This sounds like a lot of money is needed, My idea just required honest, hard work. We can see what ethics win the day here.

you wrote that you own no VRC. So wtf are you doing here?

VeriCoins.com
FreeVericoin.com
veribitcoin.com
vericoinATM.com
vericoinbet.com
vericoincasino.com
vericoincharts.com
vericoindex.com
vericoinlinks.com
vericoinsupport.com
vericoinwallet.com
VRC.XYZ

Should I mention the generic ones?

Oh, I also own SuperNetNews.com So, if you think I am here to make a quick penny, I don'd get paid squatting pump and dumps, so I am sorry that is something I am sensative to, I provide a clear view to get to point A to point B, I don't think of point B at the next 15 minutes of my life, but 5-10 years from now. I am investing in long term growth. Does this make a little more sense now?

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:26:29 PM

-snip-

All that i see is:
1. Good guy image

I was actually told from Doug himself that he would use many of my ideas in an upcoming meeting. You starting to think i'm less delusional?

I might have bad reading comprehension, so could you please point out and just bold the text where you proposed something similiar to supernet ( i wont even talk about the 40+k lines of code which james already completed therefor)?
Because all i can see that you are repeating barabbas ( read the text from me in bold)

The theory of cooperation and using our brand to bring coins together. I didn't propose anything technical. I am not 1 bit upset someone is doing this. Again, I will profit when the idea takes off, if it ever does. The thing you fail to realize is. I will lose all my value in "VeriCoin" because, when this deal is accepted, you are Boolberry, and everything else they acquire.

Hopefully SuperNet can create enough value to make your new supernet coins more valuable. But as for "VeriCoin" itself, when this deal is accepted, everything hinges on 1 anon developer, as opposed to 3 public ones, who are now accountable, for said anon developer.

ereborltc

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:26:35 PM

buy4crypto, i know your not a troll, but you are really starting to be one, don't be upset because you do not agree with 95% of the community... If you hold NO vericoin and you see the route we have collectively decided to take , then please just kindly leave. I don't want to ignore you as i know you mean no harm, but now it needs to stop.

thanx

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:28:51 PM

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

I dont need the money, but I do hope after 6 months, the community would vote some bounty for me. Just so I know I contributed something the community found valuable.

My motivation is to create UNITY among all crypto, this is far more important than money, it is our future. our freedom that is being threatened and most people dont even know

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:29:40 PM

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

I dont need the money, but I do hope after 6 months, the community would vote some bounty for me. Just so I know I contributed something the community found valuable.

My motivation is to create UNITY among all crypto, this is far more important than money, it is our future. our freedom that is being threatened and most people dont even know

James

Curious, where did you come up with the idea? Did anyone influence you, or is this something you thought of on your own?

Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:33:45 PM

buy4crypto, i know your not a troll, but you are really starting to be one, don't be upset because you do not agree with 95% of the community... If you hold NO vericoin and you see the route we have collectively decided to take , then please just kindly leave. I don't want to ignore you as i know you mean no harm, but now it needs to stop.

thanx

To piggy back off this thought - buy4crypto you are in 1 of 2 categories right now.

Either A: you hold vericoin and your investment has gone up 100% over the last 48 hours. So stop bitching.

#2: you don't hold vericoin - so you are upset that there is good news in the future for the coin. So if you don't hold any coin, than just leave.  

So which is it? A or #2?
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:36:58 PM

-snip-

All that i see is:
1. Good guy image

The theory of cooperation and using our brand to bring coins together. I didn't propose anything technical. I am not 1 bit upset someone is doing this. Again, I will profit when the idea takes off, if it ever does. The thing you fail to realize is. I will lose all my value in "VeriCoin" because, when this deal is accepted, you are Boolberry, and everything else they acquire.

Hopefully SuperNet can create enough value to make your new supernet coins more valuable. But as for "VeriCoin" itself, when this deal is accepted, everything hinges on 1 anon developer, as opposed to 3 public ones, who are now accountable, for said anon developer.

I just read your pms a third time and indeed you are proposing cooperations between different coins - but we already have alot of examples for it, for example merged mining.
Im sorry but you did not propose anything similiar to supernet - remember world vericoin day? You are doing the same right now...

I have a honest question:
Do you understand the concept and idea of supernet?

Because vericoin will still stay independent with their own respective projects.
James will be a vrc community member that contributes code (which not much people are doing!!).
He wont be the boss of vrc

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:38:00 PM

So you own a few top level domains, big deal.  I own some too but also have invested in the coin and support the community.  If you are smart, you will just sit back and watch the coin actually now go somewhere and you may just profit on some of those domains if you develop them right.  Just my opinion.  Just tired of people whining and saying they thought of this or that first.  Actions speak louder than words.
Pages: « 1 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 [779] 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: