Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 [781] 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Jootje

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:08:10 PM

I really dont understand people complaining here, being negative about who or whatever. You support the coin? Ok you are in, you dont support the coin or any connection related to the coin- ok just go away and never come back. I am in vericoin since the beginning(400sats) i could have sold my vericoins for more then 50k sats each but i didnt. Because this is only the begin. If you ,just like i doi, truly believe one or more cryptocurrency can and will mean something in the future the Vericoin for sure is one of the best choices you can make. You talk about greed? Did you see all those scamcoins the investors were tricked into. Thats greed. Vericoin always delivered and still is. I am in till the end. Its all or nothing. if vericoin doesnt succeed, in my opinion no one will.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:08:42 PM

good job @onsightit !! let the movement continue and crush the trolls!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
SolarBTC

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:10:57 PM

i escrowed my 10%. keep up the good work. and WELCOME JAMES! proud to be part of supernet. and your creativity ! thanks again buddy. greetingz

The Real VRC Community members & holders. Welcome you and thank you!

VRC Community
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:13:47 PM

I really dont understand people complaining here, being negative about who or whatever. You support the coin? Ok you are in, you dont support the coin or any connection related to the coin- ok just go away and never come back. I am in vericoin since the beginning(400sats) i could have sold my vericoins for more then 50k sats each but i didnt. Because this is only the begin. If you ,just like i doi, truly believe one or more cryptocurrency can and will mean something in the future the Vericoin for sure is one of the best choices you can make. You talk about greed? Did you see all those scamcoins the investors were tricked into. Thats greed. Vericoin always delivered and still is. I am in till the end. Its all or nothing. if vericoin doesnt succeed, in my opinion no one will.
+1

not only will vericoin succeed but now ,thanx to James it will also take part in making other alts succeed which is whats been needed in crypto . I am honoured to take part in this movement to get crypto as a whole to advance !

just click the ignore button on the rude baseless, fact-less trolls, trust me it feels great ! And thats part of the movement, take away the trolls power to influence!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 09:15:02 PM

don't ever trust someone you don't know with your money, in this case james have refused to reveal who he is. his scam is not going to end here.
poloniex.com has rejected to be part of supernet.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.msg8681702#msg8681702

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 09:32:46 PM

don't ever trust someone you don't know with your money, in this case james have refused to reveal who he is. his scam is not going to end here.
poloniex.com has rejected to be part of supernet.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.msg8681702#msg8681702

You've completely misunderstood the post that you linked, which likely says a lot about your arguments. Poloniex has not "rejected to be part of SuperNet." The exchange has merely declined the opportunity to host the Initial Crowd Offering.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 09:36:37 PM

Please calm
I have been accepted as one of the members of VRC community
This I feel
The enemy of VRC is the enemy of jl777
I have created a high energy beam weapon to vaporize trolls. Truth and logic. These are things that are like the holy water to the vampires. Any troll that is not a sockpuppet that dares to troll in any of my homes is risking total loss of whatever credibility they have and even to be featured on the OP of the SuperNET thread (which should be quite a popular thread) along with a post in my widely followed blog.

They come here to spread fear and doubt with logicless propaganda, they leave with shame and public shunning. So, if everyone here will all just put on ignore the trolls on my ignorelist, then we can be totally immune to their attempts at manipulation. I will be proposing this in all my homes so we can conduct our lives without having to live with garbage all over the place.

So, many are putting in the 10%, this is good, but it seems only 20% have put in the 10%, so there is still more to go. Let us not be greedy, let us all "sacrifice" 10%. I will put 100% of my VRC in. Now we cannot force everybody to put in 10%, but we know that 10% of the total is to the exact amount, so until it is reached this we are having freeloaders.

Now if you are ok with being a freeloader, then just post that here. Then we will not be waiting for your 10%. This is OK, some people they are needing every last penny to survive, so you can explain why you must freeload while the others are contributing and working hard and you just keep all your precious VRC. maybe you are ashamed you are not wanting to admit this, but it is 10% of the VRC, not 90%, you can live without this 10%. Can you live with the shame of being a freeloader. Every day, you are reminded that you are the reason we are not achieving the goal.

Now, if the community cannot do a simple thing like sending 10% to an escrow fund that unarguably will help the currency by a lot more than 10%, then how to expect becoming the fiat spokescurrency for all of SuperNET? I need to be able to show all the other coin communities the strong spirit of UNITY the VRC community has and if it cannot even do what is needed for itself, then this makes it difficult, even impossible for me to have much power to convince other coins.

I expect that the trolls and even others are thinking this jl777 guy is clever, but he is just doing this for the making of more money. So, here is what I do to prove that I am no money motivated monkey.

I, jl777, hereby donate 100% of all the escrowed funds that I might earn from my works with the VRC to the VRC community. These funds are to be used by community voting weighed by their VRC stake to determine approval or rejection of spending proposals. There will be two levels of threshold, simple majority and two-thirds majority, this it depends on what is being voted on. If a debate over what level threshold, then a simple majority vote will decide the threshold to use.

I hope this proves that my goal and intent for the whole asking the impossible amount of money is not for personal gain, but for UNITY within VRC. Now, I might have some uses for some funds, so if ever the VRC community is feeling the sense of gratitude and thankfulness for whatever I am helping to achieve, then I will certainly not object to receiving a bounty from the escrow funds.

James

P.S. I do realize that I just gave away what will become worth more than $1 million USD, but this is less than half of what I have already given away, so it is not as "big" as it seems. I trust the VRC community to treat me properly when the time comes, but first I show the high level of trust to you.

James, I appreciate your show of good faith, but I'm kind of bummed that you have no guarantee of payment.  I know you're going to work hard for VRC and I pushed the escrow fund as hard as I could so that you would be rewarded for your efforts and for helping with our success. 

Either way, welcome to the community.  Having you here is a sweet breath of fresh air and when the time comes, I will vote to give you every last penny.  Thanks for joining us!

-BagHolder :-)
but you see, I do have a guarantee!
this is not the fiat world, where there is 100 page contract with both side searching for every loophole to get out of paying or not performing.

In crypto what matters is the honor of the person. A community is the sum of its people, so the honor of a community is much more than the honor of any single person. This is common sense.

My guarantee is that with a positive constructive community built on trust, there is only the possibility of my receiving some generous payment, assuming I deliver the tech. I know I will do that, so I have no worries that there is no payment.

I believe in people.
I dont believe in legal blabber on paper.

So VRC community is reborn with the seed of trust that I plant. Now I am confident that this seed will be nurtured and grow strong. At this point you really dont need me so much. You are already banishing the trolls and their negative energy and this unleashes all the positive that has been trapped and all the ideas, works in progress, will come together. I will of course do my advices whenever needed, so contact me for anything.

I am so glad this went as planned!

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
kasman5

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:49:35 PM

Few questions I would like to put forward to James.

So can anybody create services on the SuperNet or are we stuck with just these ones Teleport, InstantDEX, Tradebots (NXTcoinsco), Privatebetwill.

Also where do the fees paid for these services go, is it like Bitshares where the people who own the shares get a dividend. Is there a limit on the dividend also?

Trade bitcoin futures contracts with high leverage SmileySmiley Click Here (https://www.bitmex.com/register/n1ifPv)Smiley
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:55:41 PM

So can anybody create services on the SuperNet or are we stuck with just these ones Teleport, InstantDEX, Tradebots (NXTcoinsco), Privatebetwill.

Also where do the fees paid for these services go, is it like Bitshares where the people who own the shares get a dividend. Is there a limit on the dividend also?

every feature a supernet core coin has is useable for every coin linked with supernet. ( each coin can even choose what features to use or not )
teleport for example is a service of BTCD.

the goal is making vericoin the door for fiat <> crypto - which stands in a line with vericoins vision from the start.
e.g. everyone who has fiat and wants crypto will use vericoin through supernet.

fees will go as dividends to supernet asset holders and to the supernet core coin community.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kasman5

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:59:07 PM

every feature a supernet core coin has is useable for every coin linked with supernet. ( each coin can even choose what features to use or not )

fees will go as dividends to supernet asset holders and to the supernet core coin community.

Cool.

What's the dividend payment going to be? 100% of the profit split amongst shareholders?

Trade bitcoin futures contracts with high leverage SmileySmiley Click Here (https://www.bitmex.com/register/n1ifPv)Smiley
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:10:43 PM

All the coins in the core will add some few new SuperNET API functions
I have describe the tech somewhere, but I cant remember where
basically the API is using JSON string, so if a command can be encoded in a JSON string, the SuperNET is able to send this from any computer in the SuperNET to any other, jumping across coin networks, with optional randomized onion routing built in.
there is also M of N (254) shared secret fragmenting (similar to multisig), but this is not inside the SuperNET, but rather in the Teleport application layer. If needed this tech can easily be used by any application layer

There is a Turing complete language called "C"
this is interpreted and runs in an event driven environment (similar to Metatrader expert advisers and indicators)
The full power of the computer is available as this is node specific so the tradebot write can do horrible things with a Tradebot, but he can do worse with a hammer. No increased risks

All SuperNET API, coin daemon API, networking, etc. accessible in an interpreted environment. The C code is submitted using a JSON API string, so end users can create their own custom service using a Tradebot.

Of course, most end users are no C programmers, but with a set of standard Tradebots linked to buttons, the users can be using them without even knowing they are using Tradebots

Think of the SuperNET like the tcp/ip protocol. How many things can be built on top of tcp/ip
[of course to be confusing to you the SuperNET uses UDP for its transmissions]

The fees are collected in an service specific way, so there is no simple answer. All of the fee activities will be on the various blockchains, but at first it will have to be collected in centralized account. The sum of all the commissions can be done on any node once this software is done, but these are just the addings of numbers so I dont worry about it so much.

In any case it is always best to get the "free mode" working first so that the user behavior is understood. Then you can design the proper monetization methods, actually the proper monetization metrics so that you can analyze this data to experiment to maximize the monetization, which usually means getting as high a response rate without annoying the user, but this is all standard monetization techniques. with no difficult algo, just a matter of being methodical.

I am searching for people to staff the monetization group, so if anybody is interested in working for a percentage of SuperNET revenues, and you have good analytical skills, PM me

James

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:13:16 PM

Cool.

What's the dividend payment going to be? 100% of the profit split amongst shareholders?
10% for overhead and expenses (it is run at 90% profit margin)
50% of SuperNET revenues go to the assetholders
5% to NXT core developement
5% to BTCD stakers
20% to CORE coin communities (that are not NXT or BTCD)
10% I am keeping in reserve till I know more details

The last two are subject to change

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:13:44 PM

Shakeout.
Weak exit stage left.
Shedding dead skin. Like a snake growing.
Isokoira

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:21:40 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 10:49:14 PM by Isokoira

So who is this Iginio Shaw also known as Buy4crypto?  Nice lot of domains, perhaps one day some of them will be worth something. 
torshammer

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:24:02 PM

James

Your statement before that any coin would be able to use the characteristics of any other coin in the network - that is by converting though instadex? Or natively? If natively, what would be the advantage of holding one net coin over the other, if they ca "do" the same things?
wetwipe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:37:41 PM

James

Your statement before that any coin would be able to use the characteristics of any other coin in the network - that is by converting though instadex? Or natively? If natively, what would be the advantage of holding one net coin over the other, if they ca "do" the same things?

the coins in the mix all have unique features any so no coin is remotely comparable. and they are getting coded extras?.

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
torshammer

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:39:30 PM

Thanks, but this does not answer the question.
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:54:59 PM

When on IRC, i got a PM from some one who needs help.

He made a startjoin but hasnt recieved any funds (for more information https://www.startjoin.com/surgery ). I think Vericoin can help this man.

We raised 500k VRC in 24 hour, can we raise another 13k (about 1.6 BTC needed)? Or use some from the 500k funds which we got back 'donated' from James?

After talking with him, i dont have the feeling this is a 'scam', let discuss.

https://twitter.com/AltMinerD/status/508044356419219456

https://twitter.com/btcdrak/status/498130414884900865

_@/'
SolarBTC

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:02:19 PM

jl777 [James] thanks again! proud to be part of super net.

and welcome to vrc community.

working under positive energy.

ps: anybody negative just block/mute/ignore

everybody have a nice day! we will be moving forward.

future angel investors

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 11:10:09 PM

James

Each coin would implement the JSON handling specific to their coin, so when they receive the API command, they can process it.

The SuperNET is the transport
The services are applications

Easier to understand is telephone system. yes this is very good analogy.

There are local phone calls and long distance calls. The local calls are comms between people using the same coin. Long distance are comms between different coins. The area code is the coin.

Doesnt matter who you are calling, you can use the same phone connected to the same socket.
here is where it is not so exact, but thing of a service as a specific type of phone.
some phones have video, others have cameras, not exactly right, but hopefully you get the idea.

all the data is on the internect
all the different services are sending packets directly between two computers
each computer can properly decrypt all the packets sent to it and route the JSON request to the right service

Currently it requires changing the source code to add a new API call and of course the code to actually perform the API function.

I hope this is understandable, it is no easy to explain in english what should be a matter of showing some code fragments

current commands
Code:
    static char **commands[] = { getpubkey, maketelepods, transporterstatus, telepod, transporter, tradebot, respondtx, processutx, publishaddrs, checkmsg, placebid, placeask, makeoffer, sendmsg, orderbook, getorderbooks, sellp, buyp, send, teleport, select  };

example of one of the above
Code:
    static char *teleport[] = { (char *)teleport_func, "teleport", "V", "NXT", "secret", "amount", "dest", "coin", "minage", "M", "N", 0 };

the "glue" function that actually calls the teleport function
Code:
char *teleport_func(char *sender,int32_t valid,cJSON **objs,int32_t numobjs,char *origargstr)
{
    double amount;
    int32_t M,N;
    struct coin_info *cp;
    char NXTACCTSECRET[512],destaddr[512],minage[512],coinstr[512],*retstr = 0;
    if ( Historical_done == 0 )
        return(clonestr("historical processing is not done yet"));
    copy_cJSON(NXTACCTSECRET,objs[1]);
    amount = get_API_float(objs[2]);
    copy_cJSON(destaddr,objs[3]);
    copy_cJSON(coinstr,objs[4]);
    copy_cJSON(minage,objs[5]);
    M = get_API_int(objs[6],1);
    N = get_API_int(objs[7],1);
    if ( M > N || N >= 0xff || M <= 0 )
        M = N = 1;
    printf("amount.(%.8f) minage.(%s) %d | M.%d N.%d\n",amount,minage,atoi(minage),M,N);
    cp = get_coin_info(coinstr);
    if ( cp != 0 && sender[0] != 0 && amount > 0 && valid != 0 && destaddr[0] != 0 )
        retstr = teleport(sender,NXTACCTSECRET,(uint64_t)(SATOSHIDEN * amount),destaddr,cp,atoi(minage),M,N);
    else retstr = clonestr("{\"error\":\"invalid teleport request\"}");
    return(retstr);
}

the teleport function, which triggers other API functions sometimes locally sometimes remotely, uses some genetic algo for telepod selection, etc.
Code:
char *teleport(char *NXTaddr,char *NXTACCTSECRET,uint64_t satoshis,char *otherpubaddr,struct coin_info *cp,int32_t minage,int32_t M,int32_t N)
{
    static unsigned char zerokey[crypto_box_PUBLICKEYBYTES];
    char buf[4096];
    uint8_t sharenrs[255];
    struct telepod **pods = 0;
    struct NXT_acct *np,*destnp;
    struct transporter_log *log;
    int32_t n,err = -1;
    uint32_t height;
    if ( M <= 0 )
        M = cp->M;
    if ( N <= 0 )
        N = cp->N;
    if ( M <= 0 )
        M = 1;
    if ( N <= 0 )
        N = 1;
    memset(sharenrs,0,sizeof(sharenrs));
    if ( N > 1 )
        init_sharenrs(sharenrs,0,N,N);

sprintf(buf,"%s -> teleport %.8f %s -> %s minage.%d | M.%d N.%d dest.(%s)\n",NXTaddr,dstr(satoshis),cp->name,otherpubaddr,minage,M,N,otherpubaddr);
    if ( minage == 0 )
        minage = cp->minconfirms;
    destnp = search_addresses(otherpubaddr);
    height = (uint32_t)get_blockheight(cp);
    if ( (pods= evolve_transporter(&n,0,cp,minage,satoshis,height)) == 0 )
        sprintf(buf,"{\"error\":\"teleport: not enough  for %.8f %s to %s\"}",dstr(satoshis),cp->name,otherpubaddr);
    else
    {
        free(pods), pods = 0;
        np = find_NXTacct(NXTaddr,NXTACCTSECRET);
        if ( memcmp(destnp->pubkey,zerokey,sizeof(zerokey)) == 0 )
        {
            query_pubkey(destnp->H.NXTaddr,NXTACCTSECRET);
            sprintf(buf,"{\"error\":\"no pubkey for %s, request sent\"}",otherpubaddr);
        }
        if ( memcmp(destnp->pubkey,zerokey,sizeof(zerokey)) != 0 )
        {
            printf("start evolving at %f\n",milliseconds());
            pods = evolve_transporter(&n,cp->maxevolveiters,cp,minage,satoshis,height);
            printf("finished evolving at %f\n",milliseconds());
            if ( pods == 0 )
                sprintf(buf,"{\"error\":\"unexpected transporter evolve failure for %.8f %s to %s\"}",dstr(satoshis),cp->name,otherpubaddr);
            else
            {
                log = send_transporter_log(NXTaddr,cp->NXTACCTSECRET,destnp,cp,minage,satoshis,pods,n,M,N,sharenrs,otherpubaddr);
                if ( log == 0 )
                {
                    sprintf(buf,"{\"error\":\"unexpected error sending transporter log %.8f %s to %s\"}",dstr(satoshis),cp->name,otherpubaddr);
                    free(pods);
                    pods = 0;
                }
                else
                {
                    err = 0;
                    sprintf(buf,"{\"result\":\"teleport AFTER CREATE BUNDLE to %s err.%d\"}",destnp->H.NXTaddr,err);
                    printf("teleport AFTER CREATE BUNDLE to %s err.%d\n",destnp->H.NXTaddr,err);
                    process_pingpong_queue(&Transporter_sendQ,log);
                }
            }
        }
    }
    return(clonestr(buf));
}

Pages: « 1 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 [781] 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: