Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 [782] 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
torshammer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:28:46 PM

Thanks. This seems to be a relentless criticicism in the different trollboxes & forums, that once a coin joins the net it loses it's identity - and thus it's value.

It is an important distinction to be drawn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:32:49 PM

Thanks. This seems to be a relentless criticicism in the different trollboxes & forums, that once a coin joins the net it loses it's identity - and thus it's value.

ya , its normal when they don't fully understand the concept... its like saying , louis vitton is worth nothing now because they joined the internet ... superNET is for coins ,like interNET is for websites..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 11:45:37 PM

ya , its normal when they don't fully understand the concept... its like saying , louis vitton is worth nothing now because they joined the internet ... superNET is for coins ,like interNET is for websites..
exactly!

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
SolarBTC

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:54:35 PM

well i understand it! thats why i am happy being included in the super net.

and help with the 10% escrow.

ELMER_FUD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:46:52 AM

Good analogy!

VRC Tip Jar: VERiTAS2MPYM94kTwtni3GvnwdmWXqJsQf
VeryVeriViral

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 12:55:25 AM

James

Your statement before that any coin would be able to use the characteristics of any other coin in the network - that is by converting though instadex? Or natively? If natively, what would be the advantage of holding one net coin over the other, if they ca "do" the same things?
Each coin would implement the JSON handling specific to their coin, so when they receive the API command, they can process it.

The SuperNET is the transport
The services are applications

Easier to understand is telephone system. yes this is very good analogy.

There are local phone calls and long distance calls. The local calls are comms between people using the same coin. Long distance are comms between different coins. The area code is the coin.

Doesnt matter who you are calling, you can use the same phone connected to the same socket.
here is where it is not so exact, but thing of a service as a specific type of phone.
some phones have video, others have cameras, not exactly right, but hopefully you get the idea.

all the data is on the internect
all the different services are sending packets directly between two computers
each computer can properly decrypt all the packets sent to it and route the JSON request to the right service

Currently it requires changing the source code to add a new API call and of course the code to actually perform the API function.

I hope this is understandable, it is no easy to explain in english what should be a matter of showing some code fragments

current commands
Code:
    static char **commands[] = { getpubkey, maketelepods, transporterstatus, telepod, transporter, tradebot, respondtx, processutx, publishaddrs, checkmsg, placebid, placeask, makeoffer, sendmsg, orderbook, getorderbooks, sellp, buyp, send, teleport, select  };

example of one of the above
Code:
    static char *teleport[] = { (char *)teleport_func, "teleport", "V", "NXT", "secret", "amount", "dest", "coin", "minage", "M", "N", 0 };

the "glue" function that actually calls the teleport function
Code:
char *teleport_func(char *sender,int32_t valid,cJSON **objs,int32_t numobjs,char *origargstr)
{
    double amount;
    int32_t M,N;
    struct coin_info *cp;
    char NXTACCTSECRET[512],destaddr[512],minage[512],coinstr[512],*retstr = 0;
    if ( Historical_done == 0 )
        return(clonestr("historical processing is not done yet"));
    copy_cJSON(NXTACCTSECRET,objs[1]);
    amount = get_API_float(objs[2]);
    copy_cJSON(destaddr,objs[3]);
    copy_cJSON(coinstr,objs[4]);
    copy_cJSON(minage,objs[5]);
    M = get_API_int(objs[6],1);
    N = get_API_int(objs[7],1);
    if ( M > N || N >= 0xff || M <= 0 )
        M = N = 1;
    printf("amount.(%.8f) minage.(%s) %d | M.%d N.%d\n",amount,minage,atoi(minage),M,N);
    cp = get_coin_info(coinstr);
    if ( cp != 0 && sender[0] != 0 && amount > 0 && valid != 0 && destaddr[0] != 0 )
        retstr = teleport(sender,NXTACCTSECRET,(uint64_t)(SATOSHIDEN * amount),destaddr,cp,atoi(minage),M,N);
    else retstr = clonestr("{\"error\":\"invalid teleport request\"}");
    return(retstr);
}

the teleport function, which triggers other API functions sometimes locally sometimes remotely, uses some genetic algo for telepod selection, etc.
Code:
char *teleport(char *NXTaddr,char *NXTACCTSECRET,uint64_t satoshis,char *otherpubaddr,struct coin_info *cp,int32_t minage,int32_t M,int32_t N)
{
    static unsigned char zerokey[crypto_box_PUBLICKEYBYTES];
    char buf[4096];
    uint8_t sharenrs[255];
    struct telepod **pods = 0;
    struct NXT_acct *np,*destnp;
    struct transporter_log *log;
    int32_t n,err = -1;
    uint32_t height;
    if ( M <= 0 )
        M = cp->M;
    if ( N <= 0 )
        N = cp->N;
    if ( M <= 0 )
        M = 1;
    if ( N <= 0 )
        N = 1;
    memset(sharenrs,0,sizeof(sharenrs));
    if ( N > 1 )
        init_sharenrs(sharenrs,0,N,N);

sprintf(buf,"%s -> teleport %.8f %s -> %s minage.%d | M.%d N.%d dest.(%s)\n",NXTaddr,dstr(satoshis),cp->name,otherpubaddr,minage,M,N,otherpubaddr);
    if ( minage == 0 )
        minage = cp->minconfirms;
    destnp = search_addresses(otherpubaddr);
    height = (uint32_t)get_blockheight(cp);
    if ( (pods= evolve_transporter(&n,0,cp,minage,satoshis,height)) == 0 )
        sprintf(buf,"{\"error\":\"teleport: not enough  for %.8f %s to %s\"}",dstr(satoshis),cp->name,otherpubaddr);
    else
    {
        free(pods), pods = 0;
        np = find_NXTacct(NXTaddr,NXTACCTSECRET);
        if ( memcmp(destnp->pubkey,zerokey,sizeof(zerokey)) == 0 )
        {
            query_pubkey(destnp->H.NXTaddr,NXTACCTSECRET);
            sprintf(buf,"{\"error\":\"no pubkey for %s, request sent\"}",otherpubaddr);
        }
        if ( memcmp(destnp->pubkey,zerokey,sizeof(zerokey)) != 0 )
        {
            printf("start evolving at %f\n",milliseconds());
            pods = evolve_transporter(&n,cp->maxevolveiters,cp,minage,satoshis,height);
            printf("finished evolving at %f\n",milliseconds());
            if ( pods == 0 )
                sprintf(buf,"{\"error\":\"unexpected transporter evolve failure for %.8f %s to %s\"}",dstr(satoshis),cp->name,otherpubaddr);
            else
            {
                log = send_transporter_log(NXTaddr,cp->NXTACCTSECRET,destnp,cp,minage,satoshis,pods,n,M,N,sharenrs,otherpubaddr);
                if ( log == 0 )
                {
                    sprintf(buf,"{\"error\":\"unexpected error sending transporter log %.8f %s to %s\"}",dstr(satoshis),cp->name,otherpubaddr);
                    free(pods);
                    pods = 0;
                }
                else
                {
                    err = 0;
                    sprintf(buf,"{\"result\":\"teleport AFTER CREATE BUNDLE to %s err.%d\"}",destnp->H.NXTaddr,err);
                    printf("teleport AFTER CREATE BUNDLE to %s err.%d\n",destnp->H.NXTaddr,err);
                    process_pingpong_queue(&Transporter_sendQ,log);
                }
            }
        }
    }
    return(clonestr(buf));
}

That's impressive James. Very.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Jay Jay
@VeriCoin + @VeriumReserve
Online Media/Marketing
ereborltc

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:44:19 AM

exactly!
Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
nhrf3

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:07:01 AM

I wonder how long before dev 1, 2, and 3 fade away and the anon BCT user takes full control. This coin is now nothing more than a typical p&d pile of shit. Good job Pat and Doug. Way to sell out.

Amalgamus

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:15:18 AM

I have just sent 20k. Cheesy
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 02:16:32 AM

PM 1 to Doug  August 26, 2014, 10:43:24 AM »

Its a lot, and I may miss a lot of points, as we work through things they will come up.

I think the coin could use to get some of the stuff off of our plate. For our team to set a "standards" code. This doesn't have to be law, but a general way of doing business. As a standard, people representing the coin have to be able to detach personal emotions, profit motives and all other things that may influence them, and look at what the business of vericoin needs to succeed, and that is it. We cannot think of it as, What can Buy4crypto get out of it when I post everytime. And our developers have to think every time about the coin as well.

We need to focus on cutting the projects out that don't make sense to the future of vericoin, and making the things we do, done well.

I think this is a great place to start making changes. Once people see that the core developers, and core community is honest and are working hard, and creating value, then they investors will come back. VeriCoin needs to perhaps think of changing out the roadmap with various VeriCoin media of the few things we decide to do, and do well.

For the Bio sections. Instead of saying who they are, or why they got into crypto. Our profiles should show us in a visionary light in some ways. As a team really pushing virtual currencies forward. Right now everyone in crypto is chasing a technological advancement. When the reality is this open sources code will be copied and applied by every coin.

This is why, IMO a coin has failed to reach levels of significance closer to bitcoin. Every coin has the wrong pretense to achieve mass adoption. We are close by understanding we need to take chances to get to that point. If we focus on putting a culture in place, and growing a team ready to help people learn about crypto, this is where we will gain value, we can use our good guy image and really be a brand that stands for integrity, and quality.

If we focus our goals, and time in the right areas, within months we could be brandable as the clean crypto, where your investment is safe, with honest people looking to take on another first in crypto, and get regulated. We can copy / paste the parts we need, and drop the ones we don't. If we need to code things, lets code them, and code them well. But for the most part. I think we can gain the most value by working to shift the image. This won't happen overnight. But if everyone is willing, and can see the vision, the team could really make great strides towards the future doing these steps.

PM 2 to Doug August 26, 2014, 10:54:42 AM »

I just had a PM from socal asking for a few points, so I will copy / paste what I sent him.

"Its a lot, and I may miss a lot of points, as we work through things they will come up.

I think the coin could use to get some of the stuff off of our plate. For our team to set a "standards" code. This doesn't have to be law, but a general way of doing business. As a standard, people representing the coin have to be able to detach personal emotions, profit motives and all other things that may influence them, and look at what the business of vericoin needs to succeed, and that is it. We cannot think of it as, What can Buy4crypto get out of it when I post every time. And our developers have to think every time about the coin as well.

We need to focus on cutting the projects out that don't make sense to the future of vericoin, and making the things we do, done well.

I think this is a great place to start making changes. Once people see that the core developers, and core community is honest and are working hard, and creating value, then they investors will come back. VeriCoin needs to perhaps think of changing out the roadmap with various VeriCoin media of the few things we decide to do, and do well.

For the Bio sections. Instead of saying who they are, or why they got into crypto. Our profiles should show us in a visionary light in some ways. As a team really pushing virtual currencies forward. Right now everyone in crypto is chasing a technological advancement. When the reality is this open sources code will be copied and applied by every coin.

This is why, IMO a coin has failed to reach levels of significance closer to bitcoin. Every coin has the wrong pretense to achieve mass adoption. We are close by understanding we need to take chances to get to that point. If we focus on putting a culture in place, and growing a team ready to help people learn about crypto, this is where we will gain value, we can use our good guy image and really be a brand that stands for integrity, and quality.

If we focus our goals, and time in the right areas, within months we could be brandable as the clean crypto, where your investment is safe, with honest people looking to take on another first in crypto, and get regulated. We can copy / paste the parts we need, and drop the ones we don't. If we need to code things, lets code them, and code them well. But for the most part. I think we can gain the most value by working to shift the image. This won't happen overnight. But if everyone is willing, and can see the vision, the team could really make great strides towards the future doing these steps."

And just a quick message to you personally.

I think a new way to approach future development would be supporting other projects that we are interested in. Instead of competing off the bat. Let the Virtual Currency world work together a bit more. To show that we aren't all renegades and interested in ME, ME, ME. We have the chance to take a psychological step forward. Something not even bitcoin has achieved. Not 1 virtual currency has as many inherent advantages as this one, and we have strayed from what was making us strong in the past few months. This is something I hope you consider, and if you like the idea, I hope you share it with the community.

We really need to stop thinking inside the box, and start thinking differently to impact a more positive outcome in the future. How are we getting from point a, to point b, with the greatest positive impact on every person, investor, mother, child along the way. If we team up with other currencies to offer support, be it our "Dev" department. Maybe we have a social media team, we can draw on our artists talent for other support roles to help the coins working on innovative projects get them out, and with more coordination, and in so many other ways. All of which these people can be public figures. At that point, we would be thanked, and given credibility. If we build out a team, and connect them with personal, professional looking bios I think you could have something special.

I think you may find, many developers, and communities would find this a refreshing approach and work closely with VeriCoin, instead of viewing us as competition.

PM 3 to Doug August 26, 2014, 11:03:24 AM »

And if you do all that. Clearly state at the beginning, we are going to be working toward regulation. We need public figures ready to advance virtual currencies.

Play the generic roll with this approach a bit more. Lets take the approach of the crypto good guys, that are investors in vericoin, but champions of the blockchain.

Look at great companies like Bitpay. They just paid 500k a year for 3 years to market a bowlgame. They chose to represent Bitcoin over their own company name. This type of thinking shows how visionary these people are. We need more people to think like this. That VeriCoin is going to be around built on a foundation of honesty, integrity, and hard working people looking to make everyone's life better, regardless if they chose to invest in vericoin or coin X. I have a feeling when you are the first, and only coin with that goal, that you will attract a lot of the "right people" to this project.

SuperNet thread Creation Date Aug 30

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.msg8592943#msg8592943

James has been talking with VeriCoin developers for a while now. It looks like it didn't take him long to take my ideas, and run / profit on them. So, Ask yourselfs, what about ole buy4crypto and what he said to these devs just days in advance, of such a game changing idea.

VeriCoin had all the tools to do this on its own, now. jl777 will put his name all over! Then, take all the credit, HOW LUCKY you guys are!

I read your post two times now.
All that i see is:
1. Good guy image
2. Try too work on projects.

Where is supernet and its code?
You are starting to get pretty delusional...

I am delusional? I am sorry I dbl posted something, I edited the part where I repeated the same thing. If you think I am delusional, well. The facts are facts. If Doug says he never said a word to James. Then I am delusional, If Doug says he spoke with james about this, it would make a lot of sense that I am not so delusional, huh?

I was actually told from Doug himself on Aug 26 or 27, that he would use many of my ideas in an upcoming meeting. You starting to think i'm less delusional?

This is exactly the part I can't stand, I am here to help you. I OWN NO VERICOIN. If you can't see this, I cannot help you further.

buy4crypto, yes you did send me this, yes there is some really good ideas here.  Yes I did talk to some investors about some of these ideas.  No it wasn't James.  When you felt ousted, many people wanted to get info and it wasn't possible when you wouldn't let others take a turn to comment.
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 02:17:38 AM

I wonder how long before dev 1, 2, and 3 fade away and the anon BCT user takes full control. This coin is now nothing more than a typical p&d pile of shit. Good job Pat and Doug. Way to sell out.

Not a sell out, not even a buy in.  You will learn this over time or with some research.
VeryVeriViral

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 02:23:50 AM

100% NOT true. Pat hasn't been as active as he's doing 2 research papers for his PhD. David - well he's not into the whole social media thing. He works full time at a Cloud based start up company and loves coding at night.

I speak to Doug every day. He's still VERY active but he too has a personal life. Full time job and a family.

All that said… everyone… including Pat… is still working extremely hard on this coin. In fact… the community is taking some of the other aspects off of their shoulders.

We're still in the beginning OF THE BEGINNING. I'm in it for the long haul and when I mean long haul I'm talking a minimum of 5+ years.

Not only do we ALREADY have an interesting and innovative coin with transparent Devs and a solid long term economic model - the BEST is yet to come!

I PROMISE YOU THIS.

Patience.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Jay Jay
@VeriCoin + @VeriumReserve
Online Media/Marketing
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:35:48 AM

There are plenty of top 50 and top 100 wallet holders like myself and a few of my close friends who actually have lives outside of this forum and will waste little time with trolls here.  Carry on   Cheesy
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:36:49 AM

This has been a very good weekend for VeriCoin.

jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 02:38:35 AM

Beyond Bitcoin summarizes jl777 recent musings today, kind of like an audiobook.

Starts at 39:40

http://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/beyond-bitcoin-13-one-to-rule-them-all

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
ereborltc

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:48:27 AM

nice! my 2nd ignore!
good on you for using an alias/newbie account ... lol

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 02:53:27 AM

Regarding escrow funds and going forward:

They are safe in a cold wallet and the coins no longer need to be sold at 10k prices.  James donated them back to the community, and per his request, that we whole heartily agree with, no action will be taken with the coins without a community vote to decide.
Track the escrow here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/address.dws?VECuyuNjLDh437hJfABSxV1817D982S4H6.htm

James offered an impressive gesture of commitment to our community with this action and I thank him for that.  He still has incentive, he has his own personal stash of VeriCoin he purchased on the market.  We the community will discuss with James about how the funds can be used for this project.  There are some escrow requirements for SuperNET inclusion and so on, some things are yet to be determined as this is a new platform being built.  The discussion will continue on how to build VeriCoin into the SuperNet, while also continuing to build the independent VeriCoin wallet and network as before.  There are only more things to be gained now.

Congratulations to the VeriCoin community for coming together to meet a BIG goal in a SHORT time, it shows the true commitment and power of our community working together!  By sacrificing a bit for the best of our community, technology and investments, we can achieve and will achieve great things going forward!  

Thank you all for your efforts, time and resources!  We all will continue this discussion and work with James regarding adding advanced technologies to VeriCoin through a new additional infrastructure, and we are on track with our previous roadmap too, as things are coming in the near future.

Doug
ereborltc

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:52:41 AM

They are safe in a cold wallet and the coins no longer need to be sold at 10k prices.  James donated them back to the community, and per his request, that we whole heartily agree with, no action will be taken with the coins without a community vote to decide.
Track the escrow here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/address.dws?VECuyuNjLDh437hJfABSxV1817D982S4H6.htm

James offered an impressive gesture of commitment to our community with this action and I thank him for that.  He still has incentive, he has his own personal stash of VeriCoin he purchased on the market.  We the community will discuss with James about how the funds can be used for this project.  There are some escrow requirements for SuperNET inclusion and so on, some things are yet to be determined as this is a new platform being built.  The discussion will continue on how to build VeriCoin into the SuperNet, while also continuing to build the independent VeriCoin wallet and network as before.  There are only more things to be gained now.

Congratulations to the VeriCoin community for coming together to meet a BIG goal in a SHORT time, it shows the true commitment and power of our community working together!  By sacrificing a bit for the best of our community, technology and investments, we can achieve and will achieve great things going forward!  

Thank you all for your efforts, time and resources!  We all will continue this discussion and work with James regarding adding advanced technologies to VeriCoin through a new additional infrastructure, and we are on track with our previous roadmap too, as things are coming in the near future.

Doug
I got that fire back!!
+10000000

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:15:02 AM

Doug

Good riddance to vericoin, as Ive said from the early days strong devs + great community

Congrats on everything
ELMER_FUD

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:44:33 AM

Good riddance

Thank you, though  Cheesy

VRC Tip Jar: VERiTAS2MPYM94kTwtni3GvnwdmWXqJsQf
Pages: « 1 ... 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 [782] 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: