Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 [783] 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:13:54 AM

lol I was thinking the same thing....

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:38:36 AM

mctaino is wizrig.
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:46:20 AM

mctaino is wizrig.

That's it? No 10000 word novel? No testament to your greatness? No vanquishing of the evil doers?

So disappointed barabbas....so disappointed  Cry
aragoon

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:12:26 AM

We might possibly avoid this thread descending into a bleep fest again if we
Don't reply
Don't quote.
Use ignore feature.
Just a suggestion for a more positive and peaceful life.  Smiley
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:14:09 AM

We might possibly avoid this thread descending into a bleep fest again if we
Don't reply
Don't quote.
Use ignore feature.
Just a suggestion for a more positive and peaceful life.  Smiley

Your totally right....my bad!

Sorry barabbas your ignored now...
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:53:02 AM

Regarding escrow funds and going forward:

They are safe in a cold wallet and the coins no longer need to be sold at 10k prices.  James donated them back to the community, and per his request, that we whole heartily agree with, no action will be taken with the coins without a community vote to decide.
Track the escrow here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/address.dws?VECuyuNjLDh437hJfABSxV1817D982S4H6.htm

James offered an impressive gesture of commitment to our community with this action and I thank him for that.  He still has incentive, he has his own personal stash of VeriCoin he purchased on the market.  We the community will discuss with James about how the funds can be used for this project.  There are some escrow requirements for SuperNET inclusion and so on, some things are yet to be determined as this is a new platform being built.  The discussion will continue on how to build VeriCoin into the SuperNet, while also continuing to build the independent VeriCoin wallet and network as before.  There are only more things to be gained now.

Congratulations to the VeriCoin community for coming together to meet a BIG goal in a SHORT time, it shows the true commitment and power of our community working together!  By sacrificing a bit for the best of our community, technology and investments, we can achieve and will achieve great things going forward!  

Thank you all for your efforts, time and resources!  We all will continue this discussion and work with James regarding adding advanced technologies to VeriCoin through a new additional infrastructure, and we are on track with our previous roadmap too, as things are coming in the near future.

Doug

Good riddance to vericoin, as Ive said from the early days strong devs + great community

Congrats on everything

Wizrig "I/O Coin Community Manager". He's back!

Where is the party, the "big news guys" BIG guys, like, vericoin gonna take over the latino world.... 2 days later, He was gone. LOL.

This was my favorite wizrig line from hangouts "I'm not even lieing!"

Ha!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
positivehigh

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:11:58 PM

I wish the most reputable in crypto world will post again here so the price will start to rise again. Does anyone here knows who im talking about?
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 12:18:21 PM

So who is this Iginio Shaw also known as Buy4crypto?  Nice lot of domains, perhaps one day some of them will be worth something.  

I see you have taken the time to whoIS my properties, you don't have the right "Shaw" though. I am related to the one you mention. My family is very involved in business / virtual currencies, the extent people will find out in a few years Smiley So you stumbled upon some of someone else's domains, that I am related to.

If you want to have my info, Its Roberto Shaw, not Iginio, If you need to find out any of this info, I would gladly tell anyone who is interested. My identity is no secret. Infact I want you all to know me, to contact me when future businesses need support. When my companies take off, I will not be a CEO from the shadows, makes zero sense. This was my attraction to VeriCoin. I had intense passion over that. So I will go with what the community feels is best.

You must all realize what it means to blindly follow someone else's ambitions (anon person in this case which is inherently more dangerous), without question. It can be the most destructive action a company, or in this case Virtual Currency could take. You need leaders, you need visionaries. I am worried this coin has given up on its long term vision to appease the vocal people who are screaming for a price increase at any cost.

That is my opinion, clearly Its the wrong one as its not alligned with the current attitudes of those pumping this plan. So please, bash away, alienate me, " "Shun" me like the naughty lil amish boy I am"

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:22:37 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 04:36:18 PM by altcoinUK

It's time for a post to review what happened with VRC in the last three days and what the partnership with superNET means for the future from VRC bag-holder viewpoint.

1) The events clearly indicate that many sceptics including me were completely wrong about the main VeriCoin developers, EffectsToCause and Pnosker, terms of their arrogance, adaptability and willingness for a change. We have been arguing here for weeks for a change and asked EffectsToCause and Pnosker to do something about the failing price. EffectsToCause and Pnosker stepped up during the weekend and tried their best to put back VeriCoin on the right track (at least what they believe is the right track). They deserve a huge respect for their willingness to drive VRC forward, they are not arrogant and blind at all as the sceptics' insulting posts suggested it in the last few weeks, and as I was the biggest sceptic regarding their approach, I am happy to admit that I was wrong about the core VRC devs.

2) The vaporware and technological fantasy that know by the market and crypto community as superNET will do nothing good nor bad for VRC in long term. Perhaps the superNET partnership will push the price to 20k-30k, but nothing more VRC bag-holders can expect from the involvement of jl777 ... lets be clear, the "jl777 effect" and his infinite contacts to wealthy whales couldn't even push the price over 20k ... so don't expect anything big from jl777.
Technology wise and from design viewpoint the superNET idea is a complete mess, implementation wise it is obviously a vaporware, from software engineering viewpoint jl777's code (at least what is in the github repository) is a spaghetti code and a very poorly structured library. In one year time no one will remember superNET that's for sure. These days the altcoin market is desperate to find solutions to survive against BTC, and therefore charlatans and convincing sales men like jl777 can be very successful in making money. Good for him, he deserves every BTC he can get as he pull off his scam convincingly and consistently in the scam driven altcoin market, but that's all, nothing more superNET is.
There are a few whales in the superNET project like my fellow Russian trader @Cryptopumping and the whales will squeeze out few thousands BTC from superNET no doubt about that, there are lots of day traders will make money with superNET, it might help to pump VRC a bit, but in long term superNET will not succeed, because it provides the participating digital currencies with no real value nor add anything to digital currency movement.
On the note of jl777 effects as this charlatan like to call what he does, he is undoubtedly a very convincing and consistent one, but he doesn't need VRC - he needs the public profile of the VRC devs. First it was 2.6 million VRC, then it was 1 VRC if the devs get rid of Buy4Crypto ... in the meantime he said he will bring his infinite amount of whales into the VRC operation ... then it was again 2.6 million ... now he is donating back the escrow ... but in the meantime don't expect anything before 2015, because he is busy. Quite amazing actually so many bollocks within a short period of time :-)) Remember what I said when I heard about this deal: no serious software professional enter into such deal under such conditions what was presented to the community. jl777 actions indicate that he is not a serious technology professional, certainly not a visionary - he just needs the VRC devs' public profile, that's why before the superNET ICO he came here. He is already marketing the superNET idea with the transparent picture of VRC, that's all he needed when his ICO on his way. (Before you answer your usual bollocks jl777, put your money and actions where your mouth is and bring your whales into VRC and push the price to at least to 30k and then we talk).

The VRC fans, activists and community members should be relaxed: long after this jl777 charlatan is gone the VRC devs will be here because they are serious about their project, 1-2 years time when all this nonsenses like superNET are gone VRC will be still strong. (I am not interested in such long term projects, I just here to tell this good news for the VRC fans and activists :-)))

Good luck for every bag holders.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 12:28:57 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 01:09:40 PM by buy4crypto

It's time for a post to review what happened with VRC in the last three days and what the partnership with superNET means for the future from VRC bag-holder viewpoint.

1) The events clearly indicate that many sceptics including me were completely wrong about the main VeriCoin developers, EffectsToCause and Pnosker, terms of their arrogance, adaptability and willingness for a change. We have been arguing here for weeks for a change and asked EffectsToCause and Pnosker to do something about the failing price. EffectsToCause and Pnosker stepped up during the weekend and tried their best to put back VeriCoin on the right track (at least what they believe is the right track). They deserve a huge respect for their willingness to drive VRC forward, they are not arrogant and blind at all as the sceptics' insulting posts suggested it in the last few weeks, and as I was the biggest sceptic regarding their approach, I am happy to admit that I was wrong about the core VRC devs.

2) The vaporware and technological fantasy that know by the market and crypto community as superNET will do nothing good nor bad for VRC in long term. Perhaps the superNET partnership will push the price to 20k-30k, but nothing more VRC bag-holder can expect from the involvement of jl777 ... lets be clear, the "jl777 effect" and his infinite contacts to wealthy whales couldn't even push the price over 20k ... so don't expect anything big from jl777.
Technology wise and from design viewpoint the superNET idea is a complete mess, implementation wise it is obviously a vaporware, from software engineering viewpoint jl777's code (at least what is in the github repository) is a spaghetti code and a very poorly structured library. In one year time no one will remember superNET that's for sure. These days the altcoin market is desperate to find solutions to survive against BTC, and therefore charlatans and convincing sales men like jl777 can be very successful in making money. Good for him, he deserves every BTC he can get as he pull off his scam in the scam driven altcoin market convincingly and consistently, but that's all, nothing more superNET is.
There are a few whales in the superNET project like my fellow Russian trader @Cryptopumping and the whales will squeeze out few thousands BTC from superNET no doubt about that, there are lots of day traders will make money with superNET, it might help to pump VRC a bit, but in long term superNET will not succeed, because it provide the participating digital currencies with no real value nor add anything to digital currency movement.
On the note of jl777 effects as this charlatan like to call what he does, he is undoubtedly a very convincing and consistent one, but he doesn't need VRC - he needs the public profile of the VRC devs. First it was 2.6 million VRC, then it was 1 VRC if the devs get rid of Buy4Crypto ... in the meantime he said he will bring his infinite amount of whales into the VRC operation ... then it was again 2.6 million ... now he is donating back the escrow ... but in the meantime don't expect anything before 2015, because he is busy. Quite amazing actually so many bollocks within a short period of time :-)) Remember what I said when I heard about this deal: no serious software professional enter into such deal under such conditions what was presented to the community. jl777 actions indicate that he is not a serious technology professional, certainly not a visionary - he just needs the VRC devs' public profile, that's why before the superNET ICO he came here. He is already marketing the superNET idea with the transparent picture of VRC, that's all he needed when his ICO on his way. (Before you answer your usual bollocks jl777, put your money and actions where your mouth is and bring your whales into VRC and push the price to at least to 30k and then we talk).

The VRC fans, activists and community members should be relaxed: long after this jl777 charlatan is gone the VRC devs will be here because they are serious about their project, 1-2 years time when all this nonsenses like superNET are gone VRC will be still strong. (I am not interested in such long term projects, I just here to tell this good news for the VRC fans and activists :-)))

Good luck for every bag holders.

Hey BINGO!!!! This man gets it.

jl777 is ripping off the last bit of what makes VeriCoin unique for his personal benefit. I had such intense passion to be here. In 1 move, I am so out of this currency... And its all because of the "community" who cannot see things past the next 5% price move.

You all sacrificed the "clean" future of this coin for a quick price pump.. But I have to say, whats new? I thought the Wizrig scam tought people here a important lesson.

If you think VeriCoin will get credit for any future deals in the "SuperNet" get real with yourselves! If you think jl777 will give credit to anyone, just look at his personality, he is everything, to everyone, quite literally, the world may revolve around him.

This deal destroys brand equity within VeriCoin. The same brand equity that got us through Mintpal hacks, and kept the community together through thick and thin. That's what was going to make VeriCoin great.

You know the 1 person who won't lose here? The anon dev. At any point he can sell out now, for a nice profit and say.. Oh, Im moving on, and then... He adds to his millions, while you all hold the bag, again. Except, if it happens this time you will all be holding a coin with no integrity, no value, and no vision for the future.

Please, just think of both sides, reasonably, rationally. The promises of rich's to everyone involved should be a big warning sign coming from someone who hides in the shadows.

If you all wonder why the deal took weeks, well, how else do you think jl777 got the xxx,xxx's amount of coins he has, You heard me right, in the 6 digits he has bought! Even at 15k satoshi he is looking at a nice payday once he sells this out. It should have been a easy pump into the 20k's The man got a few % of the trading float knocked out by having you lock them up. Meanwhile, he is calling all the shots now. Sounds like the exact angle Wizrig took here to gain trust, promise the moon, then he gracefully dissapears after selling out massive amounts of VRC to all the new bagholders.

Trust is the holy grail in crypto, we WHERE unique. We are the target of everyone looking to make easy money. The trust factor is so high here, essentially its like hearding sheep. Once you get all the people who cannot think for themselves in the same place, you pump them up, and sell your shares to them. Once the hearder is gone, the price drops. This is what happened with Wizrig, I have a feeling it will be the same thing with the new jl777 pump.

You put the integrity of VRC into a project with anon dev promising huge gains. What does jl777 lose by destroying VeriCoin if his plan doesn't work in the real world? Well, he actually profits big time in any case, so. Now that he has got VeriCoin by the balls, you are all under his control. He essentially just took over VeriCoin with a promise, and everyone jumped for joy, unreal!

SolarBTC

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:42:51 PM

awesome job guys.

its all moving forward real positive. can't wait to see the progress.

power in numbers.....

Working together will benefit us all.

and thanks again jl777 [James]

-SolarBTC
libertynow

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 12:51:06 PM

They are safe in a cold wallet and the coins no longer need to be sold at 10k prices.  James donated them back to the community, and per his request, that we whole heartily agree with, no action will be taken with the coins without a community vote to decide.
Track the escrow here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/address.dws?VECuyuNjLDh437hJfABSxV1817D982S4H6.htm

James offered an impressive gesture of commitment to our community with this action and I thank him for that.  He still has incentive, he has his own personal stash of VeriCoin he purchased on the market.  We the community will discuss with James about how the funds can be used for this project.  There are some escrow requirements for SuperNET inclusion and so on, some things are yet to be determined as this is a new platform being built.  The discussion will continue on how to build VeriCoin into the SuperNet, while also continuing to build the independent VeriCoin wallet and network as before.  There are only more things to be gained now.

Congratulations to the VeriCoin community for coming together to meet a BIG goal in a SHORT time, it shows the true commitment and power of our community working together!  By sacrificing a bit for the best of our community, technology and investments, we can achieve and will achieve great things going forward!  

Thank you all for your efforts, time and resources!  We all will continue this discussion and work with James regarding adding advanced technologies to VeriCoin through a new additional infrastructure, and we are on track with our previous roadmap too, as things are coming in the near future.

Doug

Thanks for the update, Doug.  I'd like to discuss this a little more though.  Since the expectations of our contributors were either to get their VRC back at 10k satoshis, if successful, or a full refund if not, I think we should make sure we're sensitive in light of this change in plans.  I encouraged a lot of people to give and told them that this was the deal, so I feel like this is sideways from expectations.

Can we come up with a response to anybody who contributed and was still expecting to get their VRC back at 10k sats? Maybe if the price hits 50k and then 100k, we can give back 10-20%  to the original contributors from this fund.  For example, if someone donated 10,000 VRC and the price hits 50,000 sats, we can give that person back 2,000VRC.

Thanks,
BagHolder

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 12:55:59 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 01:16:05 PM by buy4crypto

Doug

Thanks for the update, Doug.  I'd like to discuss this a little more though.  Since the expectations of our contributors were either to get their VRC back at 10k satoshis, if successful, or a full refund if not, I think we should make sure we're sensitive in light of this change in plans.  I encouraged a lot of people to give and told them that this was the deal, so I feel like this is sideways from expectations.

Can we come up with a response to anybody who contributed and was still expecting to get their VRC back at 10k sats? Maybe if the price hits 50k and then 100k, we can give back 10-20%  to the original contributors from this fund.  For example, if someone donated 10,000 VRC and the price hits 50,000 sats, we can give that person back 2,000VRC.

Thanks,
BagHolder

That is not how it goes, you guys need to lock up a large % of the float, so jl777 and his minions can trade around this smaller float and rip off all the people who think they are getting some amazing deal. He calls the shots, he is making the current momentum by his own admission. Why do you think he donated anything to the community? He never planned on it reaching 100k, His goal is to get people to see a big picture, and then he will profit before the painting is even made.

He can time everything to profit big time, All he has to do is speculate. And you all drive the price up. Its seriously shocking how little thought anyone has gone into this deal. If, and I say If, this turns out to be a scam, or more likely inability to create something valuable, you all deserve it, in spades for being so ignorant and greedy.

wetwipe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:15:40 PM

The community voted with their coins, nothing can be undone now.

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 01:18:37 PM

It's almost like there was no fight to keep VeriCoin and its future under its own control. The best course of action decided by those community members was to give up control, brand equity, ect to a promise. How many times have you been impressed by a promised VeriCoin release? 0 for how many now? I think the scarriest part was seeing the devs donate such a large % to this. It feels like they gave up on themselves and their ability.

Scary times in the kingdom indeed.

effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 01:28:09 PM

It's almost like there was no fight to keep VeriCoin and its future under its own control. The best course of action decided by those community members was to give up control, brand equity, ect to a promise. How many times have you been impressed by a promised VeriCoin release? 0 for how many now?

buy4crypto:  VeriCoin has not changed at all, there soon will be a set of decentralized market features accessible via an optional button in the wallet.  The VeriCoin protocol, wallet, 3 devs, strategy, mission.  It has not changed.
wetwipe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:30:43 PM

It's almost like there was no fight to keep VeriCoin and its future under its own control. The best course of action decided by those community members was to give up control, brand equity, ect to a promise. How many times have you been impressed by a promised VeriCoin release? 0 for how many now? I think the scarriest part was seeing the devs donate such a large % to this. It feels like they gave up on themselves.

How have they given up control?, community is voting with the coin, and adding more to the coin by adapting, if it does not work out the coin still has a road map, it still has its own course to run. Cant see it being a bad thing. Unless altcoinuk theory proves true.

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 01:31:34 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 02:50:35 PM by effectsToCause

Doug

Thanks,
BagHolder

I understand your concern BagHolder, the goal was achieved and the deal did change, though for the benefit of the community and the donors.  We will figure out how best to move forward.
Smoothmold

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:35:32 PM

Hello everybody,

I have had VRC in the past but now looking for a coin to invest in longterm. There has been a pump last couple of days and now is going down again. Pump and dump? It doesnt look like a good sign to me as an outsider. Maybe someone can explain this. Also, what can we expect from VRC in the near future as in development?

Thx 
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 01:44:38 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 01:58:02 PM by buy4crypto

It's almost like there was no fight to keep VeriCoin and its future under its own control. The best course of action decided by those community members was to give up control, brand equity, ect to a promise. How many times have you been impressed by a promised VeriCoin release? 0 for how many now?

buy4crypto:  VeriCoin has not changed at all, there soon will be a set of decentralized market features accessible via an optional button in the wallet.  The VeriCoin protocol, wallet, 3 devs, strategy, mission.  It has not changed.

You can call me Roberto, no need for alias's, you and I are transparent, and public. Smiley perhaps we can coerce some others to use real names, instead of alias's.

I really hope so. I just have a hard time seeing the value in being one of the many, I see plenty of value in being the shot caller.

Doug, do you think the investors are increasing the price based on your current developments? or upcoming promises?

Personally I really would like to grow off of current developments, promises are inherently risky, and have done more harm than good to us in the recent past.

Pages: « 1 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 [783] 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: