Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 [830] 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
drkman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:04:21 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 02:31:40 AM by drkman

Are you done argueing with yourself on the internets?  Did you win?  Awesome job and the profanity too...you showed them.  You keep your opinions and I'll stick with facts.  Still waiting for how Kev is putting himself in the communities shoes when he demands control of 80% of the James funds while I and Pat and James and everyone else who donated to the James funds and then voted their shares are not.  It's your claim, so defend it and not just hide behind your current tactic of name calling and profanity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:27:48 AM

Are you done argueing with yourself on the internets?  Did you win?  Awesome job and the profanity too...you showed them.  You keep your opinions and I'll stick with facts.  Still waiting for how Kev is putting himself in the communities shoes while I and Pat and James and everyone else who donated and then voted their shares are not.  It's your claim, so defend it and not just hide behind your current tactic of name calling and profanity.

Showed them lol I was talking to you. You were talking to the DENSE community when you started
You should be ashamed of yourself Kev is like a grandpa, instead of reasoning and talking to him you said what you said.

....Yea thats what I thought, you suck those dev nutz.
drkman

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:34:26 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 02:56:21 AM by drkman

Are you done argueing with yourself on the internets?  Did you win?  Awesome job and the profanity too...you showed them.  You keep your opinions and I'll stick with facts.  Still waiting for how Kev is putting himself in the communities shoes while I and Pat and James and everyone else who donated and then voted their shares are not.  It's your claim, so defend it and not just hide behind your current tactic of name calling and profanity.

Showed them lol I was talking to you. You were talking to the DENSE community when you started
You should be ashamed of yourself Kev is like a grandpa, instead of reasoning and talking to him you said what you said.
Yea thats what I thought, you suck those dev nutz.
This was already settled over 20 pages ago by James himself and there was much reasoning back then just as I laid out now, but it was surprisingly brought up yet again by Kev even though he donated nothing.  Now kindly stop your use of profane words on the forum and argue like a man instead of a little boy.
Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:39:25 AM

Hi altcoinUK
I'm not cheer-leading anything. I don't recommend any investment in any coin to anyone. What offends me is people that go on about Dev's not doing this or that. If you can do better step right up and do it. If you can't

do it then, you have the choice of investing else where it's that simple . So it's ether put up or shut up. As for handling the truth the market is what the market is, ain't that the truth? I don't comment ever about the

price  It's not really that critical, what is critical is the long term use of crypto. There will be both winners and losers, that's life. Have a good one and I wish you luck when you step up and become a world leading crypto

Dev wading through Knee deep Troll shit and fud.

Jon  Wink

Definitely +1
Isokoira

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:45:56 AM

Come on Lootz, you are already in the new Forums.  No need to be here wasting time and energy.  We all know you have better things to do.  I myself have nothing better to do, I'll admit that.  I come here for the daily comedy from the one who likes to refer to people as Stooges.  I won't name any names though.  Just sitting back and watching things unfold. 

Hold on a minute, gotta go grab another beer.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:52:28 AM

Come on Lootz, you are already in the new Forums.  No need to be here wasting time and energy.  We all know you have better things to do.  I myself have nothing better to do, I'll admit that.  I come here for the daily comedy from the one who likes to refer to people as Stooges.  I won't name any names though.  Just sitting back and watching things unfold. 

Hold on a minute, gotta go grab another beer.

Not "people", just the ones that go on running around like headless hens.
Isokoira

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:55:33 AM

Yeah like you really know what is actually happening behind the scenes, knew you were still around there buddy.  You got an inside track on what's going on behind the scenes that nobody but the Devs has?  Seriously would like to know what you got.  I think you got something with that Bro though, seriously thinking about putting some down on that in a few days.  Thanks for the info.
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:56:16 AM

Are you done argueing with yourself on the internets?  Did you win?  Awesome job and the profanity too...you showed them.  You keep your opinions and I'll stick with facts.  Still waiting for how Kev is putting himself in the communities shoes while I and Pat and James and everyone else who donated and then voted their shares are not.  It's your claim, so defend it and not just hide behind your current tactic of name calling and profanity.

Yea thats what I thought, you suck those dev nutz.
This was already settled over 20 pages ago by James himself and there was much reasoning back then just as I laid out now because it was surprisingly brought up yet again by Kev even though he donated nothing.  Now kindly stop your use of profane words on the forum and argue like a man instead of a little boy.

What was settled ? The fact that your first response to Kevondo was childish and instead of explaining calmly what Kevondo may not understand about the deal or you may feel he has wrong ... you call him DENSE and then go on and on.

I am sorry do you not like when people like me speak to you, the way you did to him ?

I gave 50% of my coin the second time around. The only thing I am saying is that the way it was handled was confusing and more people would of donated if people who understood would of explained it to the people that did not.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:06:09 AM

...MOST people have no idea what a weighted vote is including myself...
Well that spells it all right there.  Next time look it up before typing and before accusing our Dev of not having the community in mind when he proposed it and me or anyone else who voted their weight to buy into the SuperNET.

DRKman you are correct James gave the VeriCoin Escrow account to the community and stated he wanted a weighted Vote on how it was to be used.

That's how James wanted it. That doesn't mean the VeriCoin community has to use that form of Voting.

It's my understanding VeriCoins' mission is the "Democratisation of Money", via  simplied, universal useage leading to mass adoption of VRC's use as a currency in real world transactions.

"Weighted" voting is the antheisis of Democracy. It would allow for a Whale to take over  VeriCoin and it's direction by Donating a total of VRC that trumped the amount other members could muster.

Lobbyist and Special Interest groups make a mockery of American Democracy. Weighted Voting does the same thing.

Oppressive regimes dictate to the people they lord over with the weight of the powers they wield.

The work of creating a organisation which is directed Democratically may be a pipe dream. I belive it's worth pursing and that it's the same page Satoshi is on.

If the mission of VeriCoin is to be attained it will require adopting a mindset "One person. One Vote"
drkman

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:10:10 AM

The weighted voting issue.  Kev wanted 1 vote per account and James reminded him that his gift back to us is based on weighted share ownership of the actual coins, because anything less is clearly grossly unfair and also prone to manipulation.  But he has continued to bring it up to this day here and on the vericoinforums.  So you are saying that because I am supposed to know he is older than me, I am supposed to then acquiesce to his unhealthy and unfair repetitive demands when they have already been settled both in theory by James and in practicality by Patrick?  This is your claim.
Kevondo

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:17:37 AM

The weighted voting issue.  Kev wanted 1 vote per account and James reminded him that his gift back to us is based on weighted share ownership of the actual coins, because anything less is clearly grossly unfair and also prone to manipulation.  But he has continued to bring it up to this day here and on the vericoinforums.  So you are saying that because I am supposed to know he is older than me, I am supposed to then acquiesce to his unhealthy and unfair repetitive demands when they have already been settled both in theory by James and in practicality by Patrick?  This is your claim.

This is the issue. Things aren't settled by individuals in a Democracy. Everyone gets a an equal Vote in a Democracy.

No "one" person or persons can dictate to the community in a Democracy.
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:18:43 AM

Well that spells it all right there.  Next time look it up before typing and before accusing our Dev of not having the community in mind when he proposed it and me or anyone else who voted their weight to buy into the SuperNET.

DRKman you are correct James gave the VeriCoin Escrow account to the community and stated he wanted a weighted Vote on how it was to be used.

That's how James wanted it. That doesn't mean the VeriCoin community has to use that form of Voting.

It's my understanding VeriCoins' mission is the "Democratisation of Money", via  simplied, universal useage leading to mass adoption of VRC's use as a currency in real world transactions.

"Weighted" voting is the antheisis of Democracy. It would allow for a Whale to take over  VeriCoin and it's direction by Donating a total of VRC that trumped the amount other members could muster.

Lobbyist and Special Interest groups make a mockery of American Democracy. Weighted Voting does the same thing.

Oppressive regimes dictate to the people they lord over with the weight of the powers they wield.

The work of creating a organisation which is directed Democratically may be a pipe dream. I belive it's worth pursing and that it's the same page Satoshi is on.

If the mission of VeriCoin is to be attained it will require adopting a mindset "One person. One Vote"

Well there you go, now drk respond with something a little more intelligent then just calling people DENSE. .......and sucking the devs nutz ROFL
drkman

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:20:52 AM

Well that spells it all right there.  Next time look it up before typing and before accusing our Dev of not having the community in mind when he proposed it and me or anyone else who voted their weight to buy into the SuperNET.

It's my understanding VeriCoins' mission is the "Democratisation of Money", via  simplied, universal useage leading to mass adoption of VRC's use as a currency in real world transactions.

"Weighted" voting is the antheisis of Democracy. It would allow for a Whale to take over  VeriCoin and it's direction by Donating a total of VRC that trumped the amount other members could muster.

Kev, unfortunately your system of voting and ownership will not achieve what you wish.  It's like saying that if you own 1 bitcoin, you have the right to own another guys 1 million bitcoins.  Or Like buying 1 share of facebook with 10,000 different accounts and then claiming that you should be the owner of Facebook because there are only 9,000 other shareholders (in your scenario Zuckerberg only gets 1 share vote on the direction of Facebook and thus is no longer the owner of Facebook).  It is not only grossly unfair but anyone could create multiple wallets and accounts and get leveraged voting power for their own interests.  The only fair way to vote is via the blockchain itself.  Each coin is its own vote there can be no other fair way and everyone understands this except for the Island of Kevondo and his foul mouthed helper named lootz.
VeryVeriViral

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 03:23:58 AM

Hey all!

I just wanted to remind everyone that we have great, new forums at www.VeriCoinForums.com

It's a much more pleasant experience and provides a platform for anyone interested in or already invested in VeriCoin to carry out the discussions they deem important.

Also feel free to have a look at the new VeriCoin Interview with Krypto Kings. Featuring Doug and myself. Smiley

You can find that here ---> http://youtu.be/Vjd8E7pIAKw

Thank you to the entire Community for stepping up and doing what they can to help VeriCoin be the absolute best Crypto Currency there is!

There's nothing quite like idealism.

Jay Jay
@VeriCoin + @VeriumReserve
Online Media/Marketing
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:34:06 AM

Kev, unfortunately your system of voting and ownership will not achieve what you wish.  It's like saying that if you own 1 bitcoin, you have the right to own another guys 1 million bitcoins.  Or Like buying 1 share of facebook with 10,000 different accounts and then claiming that you should be the owner of Facebook because there are only 9,000 other shareholders (in your scenario Zuckerberg only gets 1 share vote on the direction of Facebook and thus is no longer the owner of Facebook).  It is not only grossly unfair but anyone could create multiple wallets and accounts and get leveraged voting power for their own interests.  The only fair way to vote is via the blockchain itself.  Each coin is its own vote there can be no other fair way and everyone understands this except for the Island of Kevondo and his foul mouthed helper named lootz.

I personally believe that Kev's method is correct if it can be done legitimately without people being able to scrutinize the system. Your method is wrong because any whale can take the whole voting system down. But you know what I am tired and drk has a rite to his own opinion as does Kev. Just one more time.....because I am having so much fun.... hey drk how do those nutz taste.... ROFL Thats it im going back to www.VeriCoinForums.com where people know who each other are and speak to each other with respect. Although I had a great time ROFL nibble nibble nibble oh yes you like that blockcahin dont you..oh man night night
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:39:11 AM

The worlds next Democratic Democracy will be its 1st Democratic Democracy. I don't mean that people should give up on Democracy, just how much of a challenge must be meet to achieve it.

Jon  Wink

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
Kevondo

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:45:21 AM

The worlds next Democratic Democracy will be its 1st Democratic Democracy. I don't mean that people should give up on Democracy, just how much of a challenge must be meet to achieve it.

Jon  Wink

Let's start it here! LOL!
Kevondo

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:47:11 AM

Face Book isn't a Democracy,
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:50:01 AM

Yeah like you really know what is actually happening behind the scenes, knew you were still around there buddy.  You got an inside track on what's going on behind the scenes that nobody but the Devs has?  Seriously would like to know what you got.  I think you got something with that Bro though, seriously thinking about putting some down on that in a few days.  Thanks for the info.

I only care about ehats going on behind the scenes when somrghing ends up coming out and showing ON THE SCENES. Nothing has nor will here, except James.

Do your research in BRO. And be prepared because it is going to be really highly priced.
surestrike

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:51:52 AM

roadmap looking good for this coin. I like the stability of the price also, you know it will not be dumped to 2200 like XST as it is a true value at the moment and can only go up.
It usually floats between 9K and 11K so buying now is smart I think.

Yeah really GREAT looking roadmap,  looks very much like the I/OCoin one. We are more ahead on our developments also. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 [830] 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: