Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:37:54 PM

I did everything mentioned on post#2 and it worked but it seems to be stuck on block 8313.
The reason i ask is because i made a coin transfer before i switch to the new wallet and it never showed up in my wallet yet?!?!

Help?

I lost coins in the process of switching wallets.
I moved them from bittrex yesterday to my wallet address (it's the same on both my old wallet and new wallet) and it still has not shown up.
Can anyone help?

same problem here
I think you have not lost your balance.

Simply check on block explorer your address

http://explorer.synclub.net/address/syncaddressshere

replace syncaddresshere with your sync address

I believe this is a problem Bittrex, not in your wallet.

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:39:18 PM

I was part of the Sync development team and he have already started working on the anonymizer implementation. But MsCollec kept it as a secret and created a demo coin for the purpose of  testing the protocol and hide it.
I asked him to announce it to the community but he refused my suggestions. So please don't sell cheap, this coin could be worth above 10 BTC and the dev team are trying to keep things secret   Huh
That's amazing news.

( Any ETA on that? Any idea ? )

Probably in beta testing, I have no idea when he will transfer it into Sync source.

If this is true that explains a few things on the dev's side actually. and shows dedication releasing hot fixes for this version while working on another build.
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:40:43 PM

I did everything mentioned on post#2 and it worked but it seems to be stuck on block 8313.
The reason i ask is because i made a coin transfer before i switch to the new wallet and it never showed up in my wallet yet?!?!

Help?

I moved them from bittrex yesterday to my wallet address (it's the same on both my old wallet and new wallet) and it still has not shown up.
Can anyone help?

same problem here
I think you have not lost your balance.

Simply check on block explorer your address

http://explorer.synclub.net/address/syncaddressshere

replace syncaddresshere with your sync address

I believe this is a problem Bittrex, not in your wallet.

had the same problem with vericoin and bittrex.
b-rex support solved the problem
spcrypt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:44:11 PM

DEVS PLEASE ANSWER:

All I see is 200+ pages of people bitching about their wallets not synching or staking. I assume now after the fix it is mostly user error.  But the bigger issue is the price. WE mined for a week and bought for a week up to .9btc and the price is at .2 btc.  DON'T YOU THINK THAT IS A PROBLEM?  What are you doing to fix that? Or is this coin just another scam coin?

i do understand the frustration, i do get the "patience reaching the limit" part, but at this point in time we are all on the same boat, the only way to help the price rise is to set priorities and help the dev and the community.
and by priorities i mean:
1) fix wallet
2) ensure it runs smoothly and becomes dummy-friendly
3) pump the price a bit
4) regain trust (and investors)

The only way to get the price to rise is to get the trolls who have been plaguing our forum
with the shite being answered.

Piggy needs to go as does a bunch more still on here picking their moments to complain about wallets
and syncing, which is all bullshit. There are hundreds of us with working wallets but only around
10 to 20 names on here complaining about non working wallets, and i'm writing down the names and posts
as soon as i have them all i'll publish so all can see whats really going on.

So far its worked inour favour as most can't stand the heat and have lost money and coins LOL

but the persistant few will eventually go when outed patience!

The wallet not working properly is not bullshit

Like many others we are just looking to get ours working properly, if the Dev could help in this matter an updated wallet where you don't have to put in a conf file would be posted.

I'm trying this again and just hope it works this time. No one want's to see this coin seen in a bad light that asks for help. I have faith in this coin, but it's very frustrating when there are problems like the wallet syncing, I am not worried about staking, but not syncing is a problem.

If the Dev is moderating this then go ahead an delete this post when you have read it.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:48:14 PM

DEVS PLEASE ANSWER:

All I see is 200+ pages of people bitching about their wallets not synching or staking. I assume now after the fix it is mostly user error.  But the bigger issue is the price. WE mined for a week and bought for a week up to .9btc and the price is at .2 btc.  DON'T YOU THINK THAT IS A PROBLEM?  What are you doing to fix that? Or is this coin just another scam coin?

i do understand the frustration, i do get the "patience reaching the limit" part, but at this point in time we are all on the same boat, the only way to help the price rise is to set priorities and help the dev and the community.
1) fix wallet
3) pump the price a bit

The only way to get the price to rise is to get the trolls who have been plaguing our forum

Piggy needs to go as does a bunch more still on here picking their moments to complain about wallets
and syncing, which is all bullshit. There are hundreds of us with working wallets but only around
10 to 20 names on here complaining about non working wallets, and i'm writing down the names and posts

So far its worked inour favour as most can't stand the heat and have lost money and coins LOL

you are either just ignorant or blind. THERE ARE problems with the wallet. My own wallet was stuck for two days, and only after stopping re-starting the wallet for like 50+ times it worked all of a sudden (I can't even tell why). The debug log ALSO showed unusual network communication which all can be found in this thread. Also the exchanges were facing problems! Are they also to dumb or just spreading fud?

you can't just tell the ppl to stop/start the wallet a hundet times, so it might eventually work. The client has to work out of the box to be trusted. and the exchanges will do everything to protect themself and their customers from a loss, which means they would rather de-list this coin than support a broken coin. And that's what noone would like!

AND AGAIN WE REITERATE PATIENCE
and since you have none then please stop your bleating
and sell off.

you are the very source of whihc you complain about
by the way you do realise you can send the dev PM's??
why not talk to them in private instead of persistantly fear mongering on here??

Bugger off trollie

hey, great idea! let's just all send the dev a PM if we have a problem. Maybe I should also send every user a PM and check if he also got that problem? Why use a thread?
dude, you were the one who called out the ppl with wallet problems not me. but just continue to ignore problems, everything is fine in dreamland.

however, since you are of no help here, and are just acusing people of spreading fud and beeing incompetent, I'll ignore you from now on.

What utter tripe if you are really as worried as you make out on your posts here then you would attempt to make
contact with the dev,

and don't be an imbecile the dev can choose to answer you or not
don't make out like its a big problem trying to pm the dev
more illogical rumblings from another twit!

and please be my guest ignore me i'll not do the same with you
as every time you come out with fear mongering rubbish i will
challenge you as a responsabile holder of sync

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:49:52 PM

@spcrypt

I already sent you a pm and if you follow the instructions on the front page it will sync. You have to have patience this is the first rare coin with PoS and low supply affect the block generation. Things are working perfectly only some few tweaks
kieco

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:50:40 PM

Help?

Can anyone help?

kieco you need to find that old wallet.dat file that was inside the Roaming/Sync folder, if you have deleted it instead of overwriting it, try looking in the recycle bin, otherwise you pretty much lost the coins for not backing up the wallet.dat

as for the exchange withdrawal if hasn't shown on your wallet yet, check the block explorer, see if the TX has shown up in there and if it has you are probably on the old fork/old wallet, if it hasn't check with bittrex admins in irc to see if they can trace it down and help you with the recovery, they usually address issues as fast as humanly possible if they are present.

i hope this helps you

I did make a backup (actually i made 3 backups just in case), so i have the right wallet.bat file for sure.

I check the wallet address that it was sent to and the TxId direct from my bittrex withdraw transaction history and the address is correct. When i check in the block explorer (http://explorer.synclub.net/) it shows me a 404 error page (The page that you are looking, does not exist!).

sovie

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:52:23 PM

DEVS PLEASE ANSWER:

1) fix wallet
3) pump the price a bit

Like many others we are just looking to get ours working properly, if the Dev could help in this matter an updated wallet where you don't have to put in a conf file would be posted.

I'm trying this again and just hope it works this time. No one want's to see this coin seen in a bad light that asks for help. I have faith in this coin, but it's very frustrating when there are problems like the wallet syncing, I am not worried about staking, but not syncing is a problem.

If the Dev is moderating this then go ahead an delete this post when you have read it.

yet another pewb who does'nt know what they are doing
god you people are beyond ridiculous, you don't know what you're doing
so you cry foul and blame evryone else except your own incompetence,
the very fact the dev has personally answered you proves you have no clue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
malkbaby

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:52:41 PM

w00t
Kenta

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:55:09 PM

DEVS PLEASE ANSWER:

1) fix wallet
3) pump the price a bit

But did you follow the detailed instructions from post#2 in this thread? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=607919.msg6711512#msg6711512
If so, are you absolutely sure you are using the correct wallet version? For windows it will be exactly 24,373,760 bytes

I understand you really want direct answers from dev, but if you look back a few pages you'll see that they have answered the same questions hundreds of times already. We really don't want our dev to be locked up with stopping small fires all the time, while they are really working hard on the new wallet that are likely to contain a lot of fixes we're all waiting for.

spcrypt

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:00:16 PM

@spcrypt

I already sent you a pm and if you follow the instructions on the front page it will sync. You have to have patience this is the first rare coin with PoS and low supply affect the block generation. Things are working perfectly only some few tweaks

I have responded to your PM
CodyF86

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:02:18 PM

Oooo we just popped out back to back blocks more or less! lol =)

8388!

p.s. We should try to get the faucet going...it's empty. Sad

http://explorer.synclub.net/faucet

Will contribute once I transfer my funds back, waiting on 25 more confirms...was testing a theory about staking and if the coins came through on a block pre 8210...just out of curiosity.
coinjohn

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:04:08 PM

Help?

Can anyone help?

kieco you need to find that old wallet.dat file that was inside the Roaming/Sync folder, if you have deleted it instead of overwriting it, try looking in the recycle bin, otherwise you pretty much lost the coins for not backing up the wallet.dat

as for the exchange withdrawal if hasn't shown on your wallet yet, check the block explorer, see if the TX has shown up in there and if it has you are probably on the old fork/old wallet, if it hasn't check with bittrex admins in irc to see if they can trace it down and help you with the recovery, they usually address issues as fast as humanly possible if they are present.

i hope this helps you

I did make a backup (actually i made 3 backups just in case), so i have the right wallet.bat file for sure.

I check the wallet address that it was sent to and the TxId direct from my bittrex withdraw transaction history and the address is correct. When i check in the block explorer (http://explorer.synclub.net/) it shows me a 404 error page (The page that you are looking, does not exist!).

ok, this is good, if the txID doesn't show it can mean that your address is not being seen on the network because you might still be on the old fork, you can either try re-downloading the latest wallet from the OP and go to the hidden ...Roaming/Sync folder delete evertything EXCEPT the wallet.dat and run the latest one. Wait until it synchronizes with the network and until some PoS blocks appear to see if the network sees you address and txID, if that doesn't work, check back here or talk with a bittrex admin
spcrypt

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:05:33 PM

DEVS PLEASE ANSWER:

All I see is 200+ pages of people bitching about their wallets not synching or staking. I assume now after the fix it is mostly user error.  But the bigger issue is the price. WE mined for a week and bought for a week up to .9btc and the price is at .2 btc.  DON'T YOU THINK THAT IS A PROBLEM?  What are you doing to fix that? Or is this coin just another scam coin?

1) fix wallet
3) pump the price a bit

But did you follow the detailed instructions from post#2 in this thread? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=607919.msg6711512#msg6711512
If so, are you absolutely sure you are using the correct wallet version? For windows it will be exactly 24,373,760 bytes

Used the wallet on the OP this morning, deleted all, but the wallet.dat first, wallet is now synced after 10 minutes or so and hope it stays this way this time. Staking, but says I do not have mature coins, I leave my wallet encrypted, but unlocked as much as possible and have been mining and buying from the start.
The problem has been that it will not stay synced (at least in the past), but hope all is good now.

My real problem now is that a transaction that was made through Bittrex was completed (showing on their end) but has not hit my wallet which is now synced. This concerns me because in the past as long as I could get a wallet synced coins would finally show up, not in this case, Yet?
CodyF86

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:07:30 PM

Anyway to make sure Bittrex was on the proper wallet when they sent that withdrawal?  Kind of sounds like that might be what happened...I know they had some problems that took a while to fix.
corsaro
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:09:29 PM

latest windows wallet, is working perfect to me.
Blockchain is always syncronized, and POS minting is fine.

I just received my 3rd stake Wink in 3 days

Just a note: I have opened on my firewall TCP port 24241 and I am connected to a lot of active nodes (sometimes more then 100 nodes).
Kenta

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:14:41 PM

DEVS PLEASE ANSWER:

All I see is 200+ pages of people bitching about their wallets not synching or staking. I assume now after the fix it is mostly user error.  But the bigger issue is the price. WE mined for a week and bought for a week up to .9btc and the price is at .2 btc.  DON'T YOU THINK THAT IS A PROBLEM?  What are you doing to fix that? Or is this coin just another scam coin?

1) fix wallet
3) pump the price a bit

Used the wallet on the OP this morning, deleted all, but the wallet.dat first, wallet is now synced after 10 minutes or so and hope it stays this way this time. Staking, but says I do not have mature coins, I leave my wallet encrypted, but unlocked as much as possible and have been mining and buying from the start.
The problem has been that it will not stay synced (at least in the past), but hope all is good now.

My real problem now is that a transaction that was made through Bittrex was completed (showing on their end) but has not hit my wallet which is now synced. This concerns me because in the past as long as I could get a wallet synced coins would finally show up, not in this case, Yet?

I have the same problem with Bittrex. I have waited close to 20 hours for one transaction from them now.
They sent me a copy of the transaction and said they are "waiting for the blockchain to pick it up". It still doesn't show up in the BlockExplorer!

Funny thing is that the transaction they sent contain 0.00000000 TX-fee. I wonder if that's the reason why the blockchain doesn't pick it up or if it's simply because they are not in sync with Sync!

This is a Bittrex problem, nothing you or me have done wrong as long as our wallets show the same blocks as block explorer does.

sovie

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:15:06 PM

DEVS PLEASE ANSWER:

1) fix wallet
3) pump the price a bit

thats defienatly a bitrex problem open a ticket and make them aware that there is a problem if you have not done so already other than that you can only wait for them

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:15:48 PM

I was part of the Sync development team and he have already started working on the anonymizer implementation. But MsCollec kept it as a secret and created a demo coin for the purpose of  testing the protocol and hide it.
I asked him to announce it to the community but he refused my suggestions. So please don't sell cheap, this coin could be worth above 10 BTC and the dev team are trying to keep things secret   Huh
That's amazing news.

( Any ETA on that? Any idea ? )

Probably in beta testing, I have no idea when he will transfer it into Sync source.

If this is true that explains a few things on the dev's side actually. and shows dedication releasing hot fixes for this version while working on another build.

I will not be happy if I sold at this extreme low price and hear about the exciting features that the dev is working on.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:16:52 PM

Anyway to make sure Bittrex was on the proper wallet when they sent that withdrawal?  Kind of sounds like that might be what happened...I know they had some problems that took a while to fix.

I'm talking to Richie now, hopefully things will run smoothly
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: