Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512541 times)
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:15:22 AM

Serious questions and observations... This is not intended as FUD...

There are only about 2 Million coins left for mining and most of the coin has already been dumped during the fraud perpetration. And the devs enabled this payout structure on their own coin. They can say they didn't pre-mine the coin, but if they mined from the start and then somehow got it on Cryptsy without working anon features this no pre-mine statement becomes a joke.

LOL you are such an idiot!

coin cap: 11million

coin in circulation: 2.9million

please show me how you come up with 2millions coin left for mining ?

Yeah I do feel like an idiot for getting in on this coin. I was in a hurry... Typo I meant mined, not left for mining. But that is a huge percentage of coin to start off with. 3 Million from 11 Million and it has only been about 1 Month... I guess the other questions don't concern you at all though.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Perl++

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:16:56 AM

70 gh/s  Cool
BackseatTS

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:15:42 AM

no matter what anyone says, its up to each individual to decide. there's no big news since wallet. I liked it, I like dev's interaction on irc since. But for now it's fans proclaiming they're fans, and hater's saying that  they hate. And some people with questions bent one way or the other, maybe getting confused for fanboys or haters, and they are or they aren't, maybe some undecideds. That's how it is right now. You can insert whales how and when you like, or insert good news in the same manner. But right now either you're in or you're out, or you're waiting to get out, or you don't know yet that you are going to try to get in. But for now, both fud and/or hype seem to have no affect on this "cryptcoin" Don't waste that dev's)
Megalodon

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:43:29 AM

So everytime a coin dumps the devs are scammers, then when it pumps its the best coin ever. Welcome to the world of alt coins. Bunch of immature amateurs.

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:51:46 AM

This coin literally, I say LITERALLY, fudded itself to death from the inside.

It's the most entertaining coin by far.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
hexagram

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

nosce te ipsum

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:53:32 AM

So everytime a coin dumps the devs are scammers, then when it pumps its the best coin ever. Welcome to the world of alt coins. Bunch of immature amateurs.

I'm definitely an amateur here but I plan to and am using CRYPT as my first learning curve into altcoins and so far I can say I have learned quite a lot, especially on the nature of human greed. I don't have much but I am holding now and I have a lot of faith in the devs. Cheers to mindfox and the rest of us supporting this coin.

I read somewhere "buy on rumor, sell on news" seems like the best advice around.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:15:02 AM

This coin literally, I say LITERALLY, fudded itself to death from the inside.

It's the most entertaining coin by far.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This coin needs a miracle  Tongue
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:00:12 AM

I think the miracle is coming. Every time it drops, I'm buying more. VRC was the flavor of the week. What will be next week's coin?  Cool

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
thes3cr3t1

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:26:17 AM

I'm definitely an amateur here but I plan to and am using CRYPT as my first learning curve into altcoins and so far I can say I have learned quite a lot, especially on the nature of human greed. I don't have much but I am holding now and I have a lot of faith in the devs. Cheers to mindfox and the rest of us supporting this coin.

I read somewhere "buy on rumor, sell on news" seems like the best advice around.

I don't have much either, but I held through the FUD like you, wish I had sold all my CRYPT days ago with a view to buy back in. People have brought in a lot more cheaper than us now and we are gonna pay for holding.
dubiousfrog

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

optical illusion

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:28:38 AM

I am up to my eyeballs in crypt, so cheap right now! :-)

namu amida butsu
GaliX

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 10:01:17 AM

Quote from: thes3cr3t1
Quote from: hexagram on Today at 05:53:32 AM

Quote from: Megalodon on Today at 05:43:29 AM

I hope you have seen how many fork coins are out there and how many of them are constantly losing value + have absolute no value.

all the whales (who decide the price of every coin) could have already decided this coins is useless regardless if the FUD are truth or not.

It is much smarter to not invest in coins like this. Better buy yourself a couple lottery tickets or move on to a coin that is not rotten inside.

I don't have much either, but I held through the FUD like you, wish I had sold all my CRYPT days ago with a view to buy back in. People have brought in a lot more cheaper than us now and we are gonna pay for holding.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:08:36 AM

sir, When will be the release version?
and what is it mean - "fud"?

About release version: nobody on this forum knows. Maybe soon, maybe never.

FUD:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt
knightlife999

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:25:56 AM

Just sold everything (at a loss) Same thing happened with Feathercoin
Why sell at a loss before the release? This is just stupid Smiley Not sure where you bought, but this will definitely break 250k again.

The release is supposed to be within the next few days to a week. Mindfox said the end of June. He also said that he doesn't rush things and prefers to make certain the product is ready. The devs have come through with the wallet commander gui, and we have no reason to think they won't come through with the anonymous features. As always, it requires a little patience on our part.  Smiley

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
pbremen01

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:41:16 AM

Why sell at a loss before the release? This is just stupid Smiley Not sure where you bought, but this will definitely break 250k again.

The release is supposed to be within the next few days to a week. Mindfox said the end of June. He also said that he doesn't rush things and prefers to make certain the product is ready. The devs have come through with the wallet commander gui, and we have no reason to think they won't come through with the anonymous features. As always, it requires a little patience on our part.  Smiley

There are several reason to think that they won't come through with actually working anonymous features in the following days:
- no published plan or at least published idea how the anonymity might work,
- the latest whitepaper proposes some method for anonymity but this method won't work,
- MindFox doesn't speak about anonymity anymore, he speaks about "hard to trace system",
- secret development,
- dev team has failed to provide any answers that would satisfy technically inclined readers,
- developers were paid for the development of this coin by the pumpers/whales; after all these fiascos (including "security analysis" fiasco, "rogue dev" fiasco etc.) it is not clear whether they will continue paying for the development or not; it is probably much easier for them to start a new coin and new pump & dump cycle,
- the devs/coin promoters missed "deadlines" in the past.
- the release might be even delayed (if the anonymous solution is not yet perfect) because of the fear of this FUD group: http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:42:51 AM

We will see news/releases as soon as whales accumulated enough coins. Guys like moosa, koolio and prometheus disappeared from trollbox, twitter and this thread since a week. I think they will come back and start flooding with hype again.  Wink

knightlife999

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:16:54 AM

The release is supposed to be within the next few days to a week. Mindfox said the end of June. He also said that he doesn't rush things and prefers to make certain the product is ready. The devs have come through with the wallet commander gui, and we have no reason to think they won't come through with the anonymous features. As always, it requires a little patience on our part.  Smiley

There are several reason to think that they won't come through with actually working anonymous features in the following days:
- the latest whitepaper proposes some method for anonymity but this method won't work,
- MindFox doesn't speak about anonymity anymore, he speaks about "hard to trace system",
- secret development,
- dev team has failed to provide any answers that would satisfy technically inclined readers,
- developers were paid for the development of this coin by the pumpers/whales; after all these fiascos (including "security analysis" fiasco, "rogue dev" fiasco etc.) it is not clear whether they will continue paying for the development or not; it is probably much easier for them to start a new coin and new pump & dump cycle,
- the release might be even delayed (if the anonymous solution is not yet perfect) because of the fear of this FUD group: http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

Ok. If you aren't actually here to spread FUD, please list the reasons why they may come through with a working anon wallet in the coming days? You've listed all of the reasons why not. Now, prove you're not here simply to FUD and list the reasons why they may come through.

TheVoodooDevil

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:28:26 AM

[/quote
- blah blah blah
- etc etc etc; not reposting badly disguised fud w/ quotes here!
[/quote]

I would imagine they are reluctant to make any statements prior to release because people are waiting in the wings to come up with anything they can to tarnish their reputations, some of the fud is pretty desperate sounding
Even the most harmless statement can be completely misconstrued and used as ammo against them.
Fear of a FUD group??? Who's afraid?? I'm certainly not.

Let's have some patience, rather than act like mental patients.

as for "dev team has failed to provide any answers that would satisfy technically inclined readers", that couldn't be farther from the truth. Mindfox has said he's on schedule, and Crypt Commander has had no issues in testing. Hard to trace is what it is called, because using the word anon made people freak out even though they haven't seen the release of what they're freaking out about. He said something about "true anon" not working on a blockchain, but sees ways to effectively get around this. Don't quote me on that though, dig up his response, he did leave one here, not sure why you're still bringing it up (inb4 "but we still have questions and can't trust them!", lol If you got 50 crypt for everytime you said something like that on this thread, you'd have at least a btc by now)

Technically inclined readers/investors in the IRC were okay with this, and I for one understand the importance of not revealing information regarding development. I trust these people, and they have dealth with this very professionally given the unique situation they have found themselves in.

Like you said pbremen, they could very well just start a new coin and move on, but they aren't. They're staying around, and making an effort to repair the damage from a catastrophic FUD attack that most coin developers would give up on as a result of; to me, that shows integrity, dedication, and professionality. It says far more about their work than any statement they could have released.

Actually, I think that also answers the FUDers questions about why we can trust these "anonymous devs"  Wink
pbremen01

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:30:12 AM

The release is supposed to be within the next few days to a week. Mindfox said the end of June. He also said that he doesn't rush things and prefers to make certain the product is ready. The devs have come through with the wallet commander gui, and we have no reason to think they won't come through with the anonymous features. As always, it requires a little patience on our part.  Smiley

- secret development,

Ok. If you aren't actually here to spread FUD, please list the reasons why they may come through with a working anon wallet in the coming days? You've listed all of the reasons why not. Now, prove you're not here simply to FUD and list the reasons why they may come through.

I see several reasons:
- whales/pumpers need some good news to pump this coin; this news has to be very very good - for example, this commander beta news was indeed good news but it didn't have much effect (low volume short lived pump),
- moosa, koolio and other pumpers were heavily attacked and so they're forced to do something to "save their faces" and also do something to convince their followers that it is worth following them when they pump the next crapcoin,
- MindFox might do it for the similar reasons,
- MindFox might do it because he hasn't received any money yet and he might receive money only after the anonymity feature is finished,
- MindFox might do it because he thinks that this would look good on his CV,
- someone actually believes in anonymity and that this coin will bring something useful (very unlikely in my opinion).

But these reasons are more "long-term" and they may not be enough for any short-term news.

The only reason for releasing something in the following days is that they've already missed several deadlines and that they don't want to miss another.

Perl++

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:31:07 AM

lol, don't talk with him, pbremen01 think that is possible to be 100% anonymous  Cheesy Cheesy

This guy don't know anything about the programming and security, just don't talk with him Wink

ps: Hard to trace system = anonymous, but not at 100%, because it's totally impossible to be 100% anonymous at the moment (except if you can break some laws of our actual science/physic knowledge, good luck) (and even if you can break all our laws... omg i don't know how you can be perfect... it seem impossible)
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:42:26 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: