Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:23:08 PM

Take their video and stick it up their ASS.  A video is useless!

MAKE THE PRICE RISE 10X or more!!!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Megalodon

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:26:37 PM

New Update!!
7/23/2014

Announcement: In light of the recent events that took place, there were accusations that the team behind Cryptcoin has abandoned the community. These accusations are completely false and have no base to them. The Cryptcoin team has been working very hard to get new and innovative features implemented but FUD attacks slow down our progress but it will not stop us from implementing our innovative tech. Thanks for your patience and support and sorry to those who were harmed by the FUD attacks.[/center]

Are you joking with this? If you were working hard this whole time, why did you stay quiet and let the price panic dump to what it is right now...or did you get those orders from chief Pr0metheus too? You guys didnt even log in for a month, and actually Attious was the first person to log in, which is still baffling.

I think they must be joking, its probably attious using the relase account again, must be a joke, cos how can FUD delay a coding project by months..

Mindfox have said countless of times in IRC that he has a dayjob so he can't work full time on crypt development, although he is giving hints he is very close to the finished project. If you're not going to invest in crypt coin then stop posting in this thread and hurting all the investors of crypt, unless the sole purpose of you spreading FUD is to get your low buy orders filled which most likely is your true intentions.

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
TheAntiFud

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:30:47 PM

New Update!!
7/23/2014

Announcement: In light of the recent events that took place, there were accusations that the team behind Cryptcoin has abandoned the community. These accusations are completely false and have no base to them. The Cryptcoin team has been working very hard to get new and innovative features implemented but FUD attacks slow down our progress but it will not stop us from implementing our innovative tech. Thanks for your patience and support and sorry to those who were harmed by the FUD attacks.[/center]

Are you joking with this? If you were working hard this whole time, why did you stay quiet and let the price panic dump to what it is right now...or did you get those orders from chief Pr0metheus too? You guys didnt even log in for a month, and actually Attious was the first person to log in, which is still baffling.

I think they must be joking, its probably attious using the relase account again, must be a joke, cos how can FUD delay a coding project by months..

Mindfox have said countless of times in IRC that he has a dayjob so he can't work full time on crypt development, although he is giving hints he is very close to the finished project. If you're not going to invest in crypt coin then stop posting in this thread and hurting all the investors of crypt, unless the sole purpose of you spreading FUD is to get your low buy orders filled which most likely is your true intentions.

Are you blind or just dumb? Im not talking about MindFox, Im talking about whoever is in charge of the ccryptcoin bct account. Read my post carefully and answer those questions honestly. This is a fucking joke already. FYI im invested in Crypt, so I can say whatever I want if I feel it necessary. And my concerns are legitimate concerns...here it is again incase you missed it
"Are you joking with this? If you were working hard this whole time, why did you stay quiet and let the price panic dump to what it is right now...or did you get those orders from chief Pr0metheus too? You guys didnt even log in for a month, and actually Attious was the first person to log in, which is still baffling. "

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:31:10 PM

New Update!!
7/23/2014

Announcement: In light of the recent events that took place, there were accusations that the team behind Cryptcoin has abandoned the community. These accusations are completely false and have no base to them. The Cryptcoin team has been working very hard to get new and innovative features implemented but FUD attacks slow down our progress but it will not stop us from implementing our innovative tech. Thanks for your patience and support and sorry to those who were harmed by the FUD attacks.

IN YOUR FACE FUDDERS AND PANIC SELLERS Smiley

Good to hear from you here, not @ irc. It will stabilize the situation now.

A 3 line "announcement" that says nothing except the FUD is slowing down progress, "will stabilize the situation"??  Good luck with that logic!  

Quote from: Megalodon

I never mentioned mindfox or his day job??

Im talking about the latest excuse that the FUD has delayed things yet again?? can you read?

NSA360

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypto Collector

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:44:21 PM

According to IRC news, the team is preparing the video too  Tongue

Maybe wins a Oscar   Cool

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:45:53 PM

According to IRC news, the team is preparing the video too.

Maybe wins a Oscar  Grin

LMAO...this thread has me laughing more then I was while watching Eddie Murphy in raw
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:48:14 PM

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TheAntiFud

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:50:55 PM

According to IRC news, the team is preparing the video too.

Maybe wins a Oscar  Grin

I bet its PG!!

Pump Game!

Maybe PG-13 if you include the pictures of Attiouses gf/sister/cousin/hooker half naked, that they post shamelessly a few days ago.

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
Megalodon

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:26:34 PM

New Update!!
7/23/2014

Are you blind or just dumb? Im not talking about MindFox, Im talking about whoever is in charge of the ccryptcoin bct account. Read my post carefully and answer those questions honestly. This is a fucking joke already. FYI im invested in Crypt, so I can say whatever I want if I feel it necessary. And my concerns are legitimate concerns...here it is again incase you missed it
"Are you joking with this? If you were working hard this whole time, why did you stay quiet and let the price panic dump to what it is right now...or did you get those orders from chief Pr0metheus too? You guys didnt even log in for a month, and actually Attious was the first person to log in, which is still baffling. "

Brosephius, read my post again. I was referring to DeViL303 saying "how can FUD delay a coding project by months.." that's why I talked about Mindfox's schedule.

Megalodon

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:28:59 PM

Im talking about the latest excuse that the FUD has delayed things yet again?? can you read?

Let me explain to your little brain... you're bitching about things getting delayed and I explained that it was because of Mindfox's busy schedule as he has a dayjob and can't work at crypt anon development full time. THAT EXPLAINS YOUR BITCHING ABOUT THINGS BEING DELAYED. It's not just because of FUD but because Mindfox is still working on development which he mentions only in IRC chat.

If you're gonna FUD at least try to remain logical on your replies... jesus christ.

MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:38:56 PM

Almost done, Just a few days more by the weekend...
Next week...
Need another week or two...
In next week or two...
Almost done..no time frame...

"Two Weeks--Two Weeks"
Sounds like the movie the "Money Pit".
 Wink

We all know how that ended right.
They Have to come through IMO...
IF the Dev's don't come through it's going to be such a huge hit to all their reputations.

Big Bollos

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:44:13 PM

Let me explain to your little brain... you're bitching about things getting delayed and I explained that it was because of Mindfox's busy schedule as he has a dayjob and can't work at crypt anon development full time. THAT EXPLAINS YOUR BITCHING ABOUT THINGS BEING DELAYED. It's not just because of FUD but because Mindfox is still working on development which he mentions only in IRC chat.

If you're gonna FUD at least try to remain logical on your replies... jesus christ.

MORNING BOYS!!

lets keep the conversation civil PLEASE,

In absence of Mod today I am looking after this thread ,

I was pleasantly surprised to see the wallet team have put the link back up( hard work much appreciated boys & Girls.
It seams we have had a few issues of FUD which has caused MASSIVE DELAYS because of it (naughty naughty) trying to rationalise is futile. (Or is it ressitance is futile) doesnt matter.

We are now back on track with our ANON we will implement once Keycoin is finished with it.

So at this time please be patient.

***Giveaway time***** Yay!!

Answer the below question and win yourself 5 CRYPTCOINS yes you heard Right 5 CRYPTCOINS

who is going to be more pissed off in a months time Keycoin, Glyphcoin, Cryptcoin fanboys?
dubiousfrog

Activity: 181

optical illusion

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:45:43 PM

everyone complaining about timeframes has never worked on a software project before. ya'll need to learn patience or just stfu / gtfo.

also, it is highly likely all this FUD attack bs is intentional manipulation either to buy crypt low or to devalue crypt for competition reasons (other coins etc)

dog eat dog world out there.

full disclosure: I am in the top 20 crypt rich list, having moved most of my ltc into crypt months ago and did not dump on the pre-hype rise. (no regrets, crypt has so much more potential)

glhf

namu amida butsu
Megalodon

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:01:35 AM

So are you saying that the delay is not because of FUD but "but because Mindfox is still working on development " ?? Smiley I was referring to the update to the OP = "FUD attacks slow down our progress".. and you say lets keep this logical. im referring to the last statement made be the original starter of this 253 page thread and you say "It's not just because of FUD but because Mindfox is still working on development which he mentions only in IRC chat." WTF??

Go in IRC to stay up to date, I'm not here to be your news caster. Hard2trace feature is delayed because of Mindfox heavy work load, and commander wallet release is delayed because the rest of the dev team have been distracted from the Attious attacks. If you want crypt to succeed then stop spreading fud and distractions, but my guess is you're purposely trying to cause people to sell to fill your low buy orders before the big updates come.

Big Bollos

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:57:11 AM

Isnt it funny how some people/devs/investors call crypt "Anon" , even "True Anon" (even the title of this thread says "Anonymity" ffs) where as others are now calling it just "hard2trace",  maybe thread title should be changed to "Mostly Anon" or "90% Anon" "Semi Anon" , cos at the moment the thread title mentions "P2P anonymity" and "Commander" , two features that are not even confirmed to exist yet, maybe we get a cool video soon showing us "proof" of anon and commander with special effects, I bet they paid lots of BTC for the video too! Cheesy

What someones getting paid WTF?Huh?
Megalodon

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:02:14 AM

So are you saying that the delay is not because of FUD but "but because Mindfox is still working on development " ?? Smiley I was referring to the update to the OP = "FUD attacks slow down our progress".. and you say lets keep this logical. im referring to the last statement made be the original starter of this 253 page thread and you say "It's not just because of FUD but because Mindfox is still working on development which he mentions only in IRC chat." WTF??

Go in IRC to stay up to date, I'm not here to be your news caster. Hard2trace feature is delayed because of Mindfox heavily work load, and commander wallet release is delayed because the rest of the dev team have been distracted from the Attious attacks. If you want crypt to succeed then stop spreading fud and distractions, but my guess is you're purposely trying to cause people to sell to fill your low buy orders before the big updates come.

I don't want crypt to succeed, what gave you that idea? Hopefully the video doesnt get delayed too, that would be embarassing! How exactly has attious posting some FUD on this thread distracted the wallet dev team to such a degree that it has delayed the wallet release?? please give some examples if its really true? Smiley

And BTW NO, I have no low buy orders set on crypt. im trying to warn people what a bad investment it is since it is 20 times (2000%) this price, now its at 5% of its pumped up high, why on earth would I buy into a coin created by the BTCe mod moosa at this stage after all the team leaks etc, I think he only created his BCT account this year to pump this and other coins. I hope this coins blockchain is more secure than all their accounts and conversations, good luck with ANY security after all the recent leaks! Wink

No ,  I wont go to IRC, I think if there is any info worth mentioning it will be mentioned by someone (an investor maybe) on this thread , who wants to follow an IRC channel that has released nothing in months?

Please keep talking, you making your coin look really good, honest.. Wink

lmao everything is released on IRC first actually. Please stop spreading bullshit on this thread. It's so obvious. Why waste your energy trying to force current investors to panic sell? Why don't you just cancel your low buy orders already and just buy in before Mindfox releases latest feature. We're all up to date on the IRC.

Megalodon

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:03:25 AM

Isnt it funny how some people/devs/investors call crypt "Anon" , even "True Anon" (even the title of this thread says "Anonymity" ffs) where as others are now calling it just "hard2trace",  maybe thread title should be changed to "Mostly Anon" or "90% Anon" "Semi Anon" , cos at the moment the thread title mentions "P2P anonymity" and "Commander" , two features that are not even confirmed to exist yet, maybe we get a cool video soon showing us "proof" of anon and commander with special effects, I bet they paid lots of BTC for the video too! Cheesy

What someones getting paid WTF?Huh?

I believe so, moosa/pr0m already paid 20btc to devs allegedly,  plus more in bribes to exchanges allegedly! I doubt its cost them anything though overall, this coin was pumped up 2000% of current value with bots and then dumped.

You left the part out when the dev team had a rogue backstabber called Attious. The price was actually going back up until he attacked and that's what caused the price to crash all the way down.

Big Bollos

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:34:07 AM

Go in IRC to stay up to date, I'm not here to be your news caster. Hard2trace feature is delayed because of Mindfox heavily work load, and commander wallet release is delayed because the rest of the dev team have been distracted from the Attious attacks. If you want crypt to succeed then stop spreading fud and distractions, but my guess is you're purposely trying to cause people to sell to fill your low buy orders before the big updates come.

I don't want crypt to succeed, what gave you that idea? Hopefully the video doesnt get delayed too, that would be embarassing! How exactly has attious posting some FUD on this thread distracted the wallet dev team to such a degree that it has delayed the wallet release?? please give some examples if its really true? Smiley

And BTW NO, I have no low buy orders set on crypt. im trying to warn people what a bad investment it is since it is 20 times (2000%) this price, now its at 5% of its pumped up high, why on earth would I buy into a coin created by the BTCe mod moosa at this stage after all the team leaks etc, I think he only created his BCT account this year to pump this and other coins. I hope this coins blockchain is more secure than all their accounts and conversations, good luck with ANY security after all the recent leaks! Wink

No ,  I wont go to IRC, I think if there is any info worth mentioning it will be mentioned by someone (an investor maybe) on this thread , who wants to follow an IRC channel that has released nothing in months?

Please keep talking, you making your coin look really good, honest.. Wink

lmao everything is released on IRC first actually.
Please stop spreading bullshit on this thread. It's so obvious. Why waste your energy trying to force current investors to panic sell? Why don't you just cancel your low buy orders already and just buy in before Mindfox releases latest feature. We're all up to date on the IRC.

That's fine, my point was that if its worth mentioning on IRC and its good news, then surely it will be mentioned here by an investor afterwards, to me it makes sense that if there is some good news on IRC, then someone will mention it here after buying some crypt no?

You left the part out when the dev team had a rogue backstabber called Attious. The price was actually going back up until he attacked and that's what caused the price to crash all the way down.

I didn't leave that out at all, ive mentioned it a few times over my last few posts. The funniest bit is that I got control of the main release account once again, over one month after doing a real number on this coin in exactly the same way, have these guys heard of long unique passwords?

Ok , ill admit it, "Attious" is one of my own accounts. Its been funny getting invited to the group under multiple usernames, ive refused to join on this account up until now even though ive been invited several times, ive paid to join on one user account, and ive joined for free twice on others. (or maybe im just messing with ye and im moosanyc really lol!) Smiley  

Well blow me down and I thought I was attious WTF who am I god dam it!!

Mega - Ive been on the IRC allday and its like a poor mans gay chat site. Not my cuppa tea  Brother. 
In absense of Dev and MOD as the are flat out, please direct all queries to Keycoin ANN please

Peace
BOLLOS
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:41:17 AM

Well blow me down and I thought I was attious WTF who am I god dam it!!

Mega - Ive been on the IRC allday and its like a poor mans gay chat site. Not my cuppa tea  Brother.  
In absense of Dev and MOD as the are flat out, please direct all queries to Keycoin ANN please

Peace
BOLLOS

Dam, maybe you are Attious, we are all so skitzo its hard to tell , also im so baked I don't know who I am anymore! Smiley  But seriously, now I don't think I am Attious anymore, im just me, and only me!! As for poor mans gay chat that doesn't sound like my cuppa tea, I can see why mega is trying to get more people to join though, he sounds kinda desperate!

dubiousfrog

Activity: 181

optical illusion

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:53:03 AM

Keycoin is interesting, only problem is that it still relies on masternodes. AFAIK Crypt's anon feature will remove the need for master nodes which is pretty important indeed. Also, any coin wallet can run through Tor.

not tryina spread fud on key, it seems legit and will no doubt bring good innovations to the crypto world

namu amida butsu
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: