Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206971 times)
hashbear

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:27:20 PM

Think I may have put in the wrong email when initially registering (might have added "ing"), just registered again with correct email, please let me know if I need to do anything further.

No email confirmation off my 2nd submission as of yet, is there any place where we can check current PMR club members/status.

Is there any news on the PMR club?

(+1'd this and had the post deleted - excuse a newb, but why?)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:27:04 PM

Think I may have put in the wrong email when initially registering (might have added "ing"), just registered again with correct email, please let me know if I need to do anything further.

No email confirmation off my 2nd submission as of yet, is there any place where we can check current PMR club members/status.

Is there any news on the PMR club?

(+1'd this and had the post deleted - excuse a newb, but why?)

This is not a moderated thread, so pretty sure the only people that can delete your posts, are you, or the BCT admin.

There is no confirmation email sent out. When you fill out the initial form it tells you upon completion if you were verified as a millionaire. The first email will likely go out soon to let everyone know where everything is at, and what the future plans are.

hashbear

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:29:47 AM

Thanks for the clarification.

Got a message that the post was deleted but it didn't really say why  Huh
SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:54:24 AM

Dear $Pink Millionaires Club,

Here's a thought experiment: Should we just let the ladies de facto join in on the Millionaire Club? I would be down to sacrifice some of my Millionaire Perks to encourage more babes to buy $Pink, but I can only speak for myself; Have them pose with their free Pinkcoin T-Shirts or something to verify their babeliciousness. I think it's safe to say that historically, lots of Chicks tend to bring in the big players with the big money. We may stand to gain a more promising return on our investments than we would otherwise minus the female freebie club entries. Anyways, Just a curious thought.

Eternal Blessings,
                                                                                                            Spock Skywalker@WaterisAliv1111
SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:10:00 AM

How's the #Pinkarmy today?

I see a lot has happened in the thread over the last couple days. This is good Smiley I will get caught up in a few days, just trying to wrap some things up.

I'm just dropping in as Tranz and I have been working on some "spur of the moment" tools that were inspired by a few community members.

SpockSkywalker started OPERATION: "CULTURE BOMB" recently, that targets some other coins communities. In his post he had mentionned that we shouldn't release anything new until we upgraded our status and size of community. This has been doing extremely well, and has already shown great results, and has gotten great support from the rest of the #pinkarmy.

MikeTheMover had an emotional breakdown that spiraled into a world of drama and confusion for many. This could be seen as a negative event, and in the midst of it all, it even felt like one. However, his disappointment and upset lead us to question how we "expanded" into other coins. Yes, the deal supports another coin, it supports Pinkcoin, and most importantly, it supports our charity. At the same time, we shared our most unique and powerful feature that so many have come to know and love Pinkcoin for.

These 2 events sparked the idea to turn our lottery bot into a "multipool".
So as of right now, you can request a @pinkcoinlottery doge address, deposit Dogecoin and have it converted into Pinkcoin automatically.

https://i.imgur.com/y78SPs0.png

This is fully functional as of right now, we are going to try and get this working for both LTC and BC.

Thank you SpockSkywalker for your creative writings and putting the potential of targeting these other coins into light.
Thank you MikeTheMover for being so dedicated and passionate about our project.
Thank you to the rest of the #pinkarmy for being so damn badass.

EDIT:
Litecoin can now be exchanged for Pinkcoin.

https://i.imgur.com/eQSDnPs.png

WOOOW!

Yall are BADASS BOSS STATUS! I bow to your genius; Operation: "Culture Bomb" was only posted a few days ago! That was some pretty sick Flash Gordan Shiznit! Here is my Tribute to your great work --> "I'm only Happy on $Pink" Pinkcoin Music Video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g25xw8RQWc0

Eternal Blessings,
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:22:13 AM

PwP is still a thing in motions. But due to community interest we have switched focus to the Poker platform. Which for the last few days actually got put aside to create the Twitter Bot exchange. Good old Scope creep on multiple projects Smiley

It is all starting to tie together on its own as we delve deeper into everything. So having the ability to buy Pinkcoin with Fiat is definitely in our sights.

Perhaps someone should clarify what that means, because simply put as it is in that sentence, doesn't reflect the alternatives (only one, really) to achieve this: In what refers to the USA -and many other countries- the ONLY way to do it, without spending a lot of money, is through an intermediary, such as Moolah (there are many others). This is very easy to accomplish and in the wallet it is simply a link to Moolah's site. That's it. But, clearly it is NOT what people want, i.e.: direct conversion from fiat to PINK without the added fees collected by the intermediary of choice.

THAT can only be achieved, legally -and legality is a requirement, not an option-, by depositing a very large amount of money to get the licenses needed in the US and in other countries. In other words: It is NOT doable.

On a separate note, no one is worried by the fact that PINK has lost more than half the value reached -admittedly, record one-, in the last few weeks and now seems to sit at the lows of that period, for no apparent reason? I would say it is somewhat troublesome considering there are no events -or much lack thereof- for such a steep decline...

I am personally starting to load up (my very small boat) around these prices because I cannot understand at all why the coin is being sold and I believe the rebound is very, very near... The current valuation of this coin is, in my opinion, extremely below the level that current assets, especially the community, would seem to deserve, so I'm investing for a quick rebound.
boxxa

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:28:49 PM

I am personally starting to load up (my very small boat) around these prices because I cannot understand at all why the coin is being sold and I believe the rebound is very, very near... The current valuation of this coin is, in my opinion, extremely below the level that current assets, especially the community, would seem to deserve, so I'm investing for a quick rebound.

Welcome back to the dark side.
sumgye

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:14:27 PM

PwP is still a thing in motions. But due to community interest we have switched focus to the Poker platform. Which for the last few days actually got put aside to create the Twitter Bot exchange. Good old Scope creep on multiple projects Smiley

It is all starting to tie together on its own as we delve deeper into everything. So having the ability to buy Pinkcoin with Fiat is definitely in our sights.

Perhaps someone should clarify what that means, because simply put as it is in that sentence, doesn't reflect the alternatives (only one, really) to achieve this: In what refers to the USA -and many other countries- the ONLY way to do it, without spending a lot of money, is through an intermediary, such as Moolah (there are many others). This is very easy to accomplish and in the wallet it is simply a link to Moolah's site. That's it. But, clearly it is NOT what people want, i.e.: direct conversion from fiat to PINK without the added fees collected by the intermediary of choice.

THAT can only be achieved, legally -and legality is a requirement, not an option-, by depositing a very large amount of money to get the licenses needed in the US and in other countries. In other words: It is NOT doable.

Fair enough. Let me translate.

"...having the ability to buy Pinkcoin with Fiat is definitely in our sights."

Translation:

"We're looking into the possibility of offering Pinkcoin for fiat."

How? Easy. With all the fud plaguing Crypto, we plan on 'looking into it' by discussing the idea in detail with a lawyer.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:54:06 PM

Translation:

How? Easy. With all the fud plaguing Crypto, we plan on 'looking into it' by discussing the idea in detail with a lawyer.

I just saved you the hassle. It is a requirement of the US government. Big Vern -who has ponied up the dough already- can give you as many details as you want.

This is something of very doubtful utility that doesn't require further action since it would be a waste of time/effort. So I'd recommend to get moving on what is achievable and forget impenetrable walls.
boxxa

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:57:21 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 06:11:59 PM by boxxa

Translation:

I just saved you the hassle. It is a requirement of the US government. Big Vern -who has ponied up the dough already- can give you as many details as you want.

This is something of very doubtful utility that doesn't require further action since it would be a waste of time/effort. So I'd recommend to get moving on what is achievable and forget impenetrable walls.

With the US laws, it may be easier to get a exchange to list this as a FIAT/USD. This exchange is very easy to build but the problem I have is that I am double screwed being in the US and also NY.

I did have a way to do this setup but would still require someone to sign up with an account and wait a few days to process a bank transfer as buying with credit/debt and charge backs make this really ugly.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:15:31 PM

Translation:

With the US laws, it may be easier to get a exchange to list this as a FIAT/USD. This exchange is very easy to build but the problem I have is that I am double screwed being in the US and also NY.

I did have a way to do this setup but would still require someone to sign up with an account and wait a few days to process a bank transfer as buying with credit/debt and charge backs make this really ugly.

NY will be quickly -or not so quickly but definitely in the end- followed by most if not all States (and Nations outside the US). Regulation, full fledged, is definitely coming. PINK should WELCOME it and advocate for it to arrive sooner better. And achieve doable things.
boxxa

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:56:04 PM

Translation:

NY will be quickly -or not so quickly but definitely in the end- followed by most if not all States (and Nations outside the US). Regulation, full fledged, is definitely coming. PINK should WELCOME it and advocate for it to arrive sooner better. And achieve doable things.

I disagree. NY fails to believe in innovation. The government is heavily influenced by the major financial sectors here and therefore limiting it and "protecting" people. States like California who are accepting it and adopting it will thrive and the same thing that happened to NY with businesses in general that moved due to the regulation and paper work to operate here. They will be begging for crypto companies to come back in the future.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:14:13 AM

Translation:

I disagree. NY fails to believe in innovation. The government is heavily influenced by the major financial sectors here and therefore limiting it and "protecting" people. States like California who are accepting it and adopting it will thrive and the same thing that happened to NY with businesses in general that moved due to the regulation and paper work to operate here. They will be begging for crypto companies to come back in the future.

We are bound to disagree, you and me. In most things. But in this case it isn't a matter of agreement or opinion, it is a matter of facts. Markets are coming to crypto, are already in progress and they will trade in New York, the center of the financial universe, of course. Regulation is also coming, full, international regulation -although USA will be probably first-, simultaneously or, probably, earlier. The handsome twins have already announced their ETF. There are other platforms with lots of money already invested, that will allow trading in derivatives.. Regulation will be at the federal level and, like I said, internationally also. Stability is also coming along with widespread (relatively speaking) adoption, as a consequence. The coins that play by the rules, will potentially survive and the ones that don'y.... well they'll try to survive in the dark side ... of the law. I believe PINK belongs with the lawful side all the way, I'm betting on it, in fact. In any case, in less than a year we all have the environment much, much clearer.

And crypto, of course, will be mainly based and traded in New York, the financial capital of the world. For that, it will have to be something much more solid than a simple anecdote. And by then it will indeed be.
boxxa

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:25:17 AM

We will see. Here is a start in the other direction. Part about crypto is that it doesn't need to be central anywhere. We have a new financial system that can connect anyone all over the world and doesn't need to stay in one "hub" that you see in the financial world.

http://coinfinance.com/news/north-carolina-taking-different-approach-to-regulating-virtual-currencies#.U_zQFMBd7Ss.reddit
Ten60King

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:04:40 AM

Hi. I'm a total newb so forgive me if this is obvious. I did a search on Google and on this site for "Pinkcoin wallet out of sync" and I couldn't find anything that tells me how to get the wallet to sync. I have the most recent Windows wallet and I created an account and logged in. Any ideas?
cryptzo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 07:20:43 AM

Hi. I'm a total newb so forgive me if this is obvious. I did a search on Google and on this site for "Pinkcoin wallet out of sync" and I couldn't find anything that tells me how to get the wallet to sync. I have the most recent Windows wallet and I created an account and logged in. Any ideas?

It should sync automatically. Watch the bottom right of the wallet, there should be a bar that resembles a 'signal strength' meter. It might take some time to show up, depending on your connection.

The bottom should have a pink progress bar that slowly fills up as well, and only when it fills up completely will you be synced up. It will take some time, depending on your connection speed.

Ten60King

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:23:15 AM

It should sync automatically. Watch the bottom right of the wallet, there should be a bar that resembles a 'signal strength' meter. It might take some time to show up, depending on your connection.

The bottom should have a pink progress bar that slowly fills up as well, and only when it fills up completely will you be synced up. It will take some time, depending on your connection speed.

Thanks for this info. I got it to work. For some weird reason, it won't work on my home wireless but it does work on my other wireless network. weird.

Anyways I'm all synced up now.

Darth0ne

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:41:01 PM

I seem to have lost my 60000 pink coins help!  I tried to upgrade to the new wallet after experiencing a can't load blk files msg.  I then googled a fix which was to save wallet.dat and delete all other files and reload.  Thats where I am now and can get the new wallet to load but no coins.  I then tried loading old wallet and now no coins.  I have now 4 different wallet files and for the life of me can't figure this out.  Anybody able to help?  At this point my guess is to send someone the file and hopefully your honest enough to send me the retrieved coins to my new wallet.  Any takers? 

did you wait for the wallet to sync up to the blockchain?

i'm no expert .. but that may help?
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:16:31 AM

First ever Pink Power Hour with @RTGzx10r and @CryptoCayce

bluewhackadoo

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:34:30 PM

Dear $Pink Millionaires Club,

Here's a thought experiment: Should we just let the ladies de facto join in on the Millionaire Club? I would be down to sacrifice some of my Millionaire Perks to encourage more babes to buy $Pink, but I can only speak for myself; Have them pose with their free Pinkcoin T-Shirts or something to verify their babeliciousness. I think it's safe to say that historically, lots of Chicks tend to bring in the big players with the big money. We may stand to gain a more promising return on our investments than we would otherwise minus the female freebie club entries. Anyways, Just a curious thought.

Eternal Blessings,

Even better idea, let me join!  Cheesy  Still no confirmation on my two attempts registering for Millionaire's Club via the web form.

Email: fishguy55@live.com  Twitter: @fishguy55

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: