Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:05:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
ymod123

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:46:52 AM

thanks!....
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:48:29 AM

Thanks for all the positive feedback on our poker everyone. We will definitely be continuing development to allo custom avatars and other settings adjustments for each individual player.

Are you guys interested in trying to join the super network?

I have read up on this, but am quite confused by it. You are not the first person to mention this, so if it is something that the community really wants, we will ovbiously take action.

Poker looks good so far, just waiting for somebody to come play so I can actually try it out lol

Got to play a bit, Very nice work gentlemen!

fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:57:36 PM

Freeroll tournament (no buy-in) in a few hours for 100,000 PINK.

Register and claim your spot now.

http://playpoker.pink/beta/poker/

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:06:32 AM

Just played a few sessions...and is it me or is the rake insanely high? Especially given the fact that there are a very limited number of PinkCoins in existence. If the site ever becomes big, the rake is going to soak up all the coins.

BEECoinfan

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:23:38 AM

Just played a few sessions...and is it me or is the rake insanely high? Especially given the fact that there are a very limited number of PinkCoins in existence. If the site ever becomes big, the rake is going to soak up all the coins.

Hey guys I was playing poker with cryptoholic11 in 250/500 and it seemed to us the rake may be a tad high.  Not sure if this will change with more players or if you guys are working out an awesome frequent player points program.  I know its only 2.5% but maybe lowering it incrementally from the higher blinds as its quite a bit of pink to be losing in one hand when chips are just going back and forth (even though its larger amounts).

For example with the 250/500 generally the minimum pot to start was 2000 so the rake takes 50 chips

where as the 5/10 generally starts at around  40 so the rake is 1 chip

So with only 2 players at 30 seconds a hand before even betting the flop its minimum 6000 pink an hour where as the 5/10 is only 120 pink an hour.

As more players start playing I think it could be good to lower the rake on the higher tables so their is a bit more incentive to play at the higher tables longer.  Just my opinion (although I do really enjoy the poker, just need more players online playing!)

Also would love to see a feature where you can send chips to other players in game! (not sure if its possible, so if somebody needs a few more chips for a tourney buy-in we can help them out!)

sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 05:07:52 PM

One million $$$ house sold for Pinkcoin and Bitcoin!!
Yup... that' how transactions are supposed to happen in real life Cheesy

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
fayoling

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:45:45 PM

Hey guys I was playing poker with cryptoholic11 in 250/500 and it seemed to us the rake may be a tad high.  Not sure if this will change with more players or if you guys are working out an awesome frequent player points program.  I know its only 2.5% but maybe lowering it incrementally from the higher blinds as its quite a bit of pink to be losing in one hand when chips are just going back and forth (even though its larger amounts).

For example with the 250/500 generally the minimum pot to start was 2000 so the rake takes 50 chips

So with only 2 players at 30 seconds a hand before even betting the flop its minimum 6000 pink an hour where as the 5/10 is only 120 pink an hour.

As more players start playing I think it could be good to lower the rake on the higher tables so their is a bit more incentive to play at the higher tables longer.  Just my opinion (although I do really enjoy the poker, just need more players online playing!)

Also would love to see a feature where you can send chips to other players in game! (not sure if its possible, so if somebody needs a few more chips for a tourney buy-in we can help them out!)

I did a bunch of reading up on rakes last night. 2.5% seems to be the lowest rake out there by any site, so we thought we were doing everyone a favor as per the usual #pinkway. However, I did see quite a few things and systems that did change the reak depending on the size of the table, and the amount of players. Which makes sense, if there are only 2 people playing, even a low rake of 2.5% adds up quite quickly.

I have definitely been looking at different system setups, some with rakeback, others with VIP groups. So I appreciate your suggestions here Beecoinfan, gives me a little more of a narrow gap as to what I should be looking at here.

We are Pinkcoin, and by no means do we ever, ever want people to feel like they are on the wrong side of a bad deal. Luckily we have some poker players on our team, and even more poker players in the community, so I have no doubt once all is said and done, we will be the most fair poker out there. This is just how we do things here at Pinkcoin.

Keep letting us know your opinions, and suggestions. We will keep developing and working on this until everyone is so excited about it that you invite your Grandparents to play a couple hands with you Wink

BEECoinfan

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:10:23 AM

I did a bunch of reading up on rakes last night. 2.5% seems to be the lowest rake out there by any site, so we thought we were doing everyone a favour as per the usual #pinkway. However, I did see quite a few things and systems that did change the rake depending on the size of the table, and the amount of players. Which makes sense, if there are only 2 people playing, even a low rake of 2.5% adds up quite quickly.

I have definitely been looking at different system setups, some with rakeback, others with VIP groups. So I appreciate your suggestions here Beecoinfan, gives me a little more of a narrow gap as to what I should be looking at here.

We are Pinkcoin, and by no means do we ever, ever want people to feel like they are on the wrong side of a bad deal. Luckily we have some poker players on our team, and even more poker players in the community, so I have no doubt once all is said and done, we will be the most fair poker out there. This is just how we do things here at Pinkcoin.

Keep letting us know your opinions, and suggestions. We will keep developing and working on this until everyone is so excited about it that you invite your Grandparents to play a couple hands with you Wink

Definitely don't feel like I am on the wrong side of a bad deal, just since we're in Beta thought some constructive feedback from a different point of view might help to improve pink poker  Grin

Overall though LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the work you guys have put into making it a reality and it seems everyday there is more and more people trying it out.   

Maybe once people realize that there is a freeroll where they can WIN FREE PINK coins just by coming out to play there will be a lot more!  (Once they play they will be hooked and have to get some pinkcoin lol)  Just out of curiosity how much is the prize for the freeroll, I couldn't find it in the tournament info?

fayoling

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:29:30 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 06:03:02 AM by fayoling

I did a bunch of reading up on rakes last night. 2.5% seems to be the lowest rake out there by any site, so we thought we were doing everyone a favour as per the usual #pinkway. However, I did see quite a few things and systems that did change the rake depending on the size of the table, and the amount of players. Which makes sense, if there are only 2 people playing, even a low rake of 2.5% adds up quite quickly.

Definitely don't feel like I am on the wrong side of a bad deal, just since we're in Beta thought some constructive feedback from a different point of view might help to improve pink poker  Grin

Overall though LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the work you guys have put into making it a reality and it seems everyday there is more and more people trying it out.    

Maybe once people realize that there is a freeroll where they can WIN FREE PINK coins just by coming out to play there will be a lot more!  (Once they play they will be hooked and have to get some pinkcoin lol)  Just out of curiosity how much is the prize for the freeroll, I couldn't find it in the tournament info?

I did not mean you in general, just the fact that the rake feels too high means there are some negative feelings. And anyone that knows me, knows that I dislike anyone feeling negative due to anything I have done.

[EDIT] The freeroll last week was 100,000 and this week it's for 50,000 PINK. We will also, hopefully in a few hours be adding a bunch more tournaments, which will include a daily freeroll, probably between 1 - 10k. [/EDIT]

And trust me when I say "I appreciate" the feedback. Like you said, it is BETA, and this requires your feedback.

[EDIT]
We added a freeroll tournament for every day.
You can now turn auto muck off = Lobby -> options -> table settings -> auto muck on/off
You can now send chips to other players. = Lobby -> Account -> Transfer chips

[/EDIT]

vint

Activity: 1008
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:57:00 AM

I did a bunch of reading up on rakes last night. 2.5% seems to be the lowest rake out there by any site, so we thought we were doing everyone a favor as per the usual #pinkway. However, I did see quite a few things and systems that did change the reak depending on the size of the table, and the amount of players. Which makes sense, if there are only 2 people playing, even a low rake of 2.5% adds up quite quickly.

Rake 10% for HU Sit 'N' Go is a rip-off. Nowhere is no such so no one will play them. Agree with me in any poker player, who played in the sit-n-go HU. 2.5% in cash games too much on the high stakes.
fayoling

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:54:03 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 06:24:56 PM by fayoling

Hey guys I was playing poker with cryptoholic11 in 250/500 and it seemed to us the rake may be a tad high.  Not sure if this will change with more players or if you guys are working out an awesome frequent player points program.  I know its only 2.5% but maybe lowering it incrementally from the higher blinds as its quite a bit of pink to be losing in one hand when chips are just going back and forth (even though its larger amounts).

where as the 5/10 generally starts at around  40 so the rake is 1 chip

As more players start playing I think it could be good to lower the rake on the higher tables so their is a bit more incentive to play at the higher tables longer.  Just my opinion (although I do really enjoy the poker, just need more players online playing!)

Rake 10% for HU Sit 'N' Go is a rip-off. Nowhere is no such so no one will play them. Agree with me in any poker player, who played in the sit-n-go HU. 2.5% in cash games too much on the high stakes.

There is no 10% rake anywhere. It is currently 2.5% across the board, are you saying that needs to be decreased on the high stakes game?

EDIT: My bad, are you referring to the 10% for sit and go's, I did not realize that was also categorized as rake. We will do some research on that, and see what standards are.

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:55:14 PM

PC prices is stable at 100 sat ?

Blah blah
vint

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:48:38 PM

Hey guys I was playing poker with cryptoholic11 in 250/500 and it seemed to us the rake may be a tad high.  Not sure if this will change with more players or if you guys are working out an awesome frequent player points program.  I know its only 2.5% but maybe lowering it incrementally from the higher blinds as its quite a bit of pink to be losing in one hand when chips are just going back and forth (even though its larger amounts).

where as the 5/10 generally starts at around  40 so the rake is 1 chip

As more players start playing I think it could be good to lower the rake on the higher tables so their is a bit more incentive to play at the higher tables longer.  Just my opinion (although I do really enjoy the poker, just need more players online playing!)

There is no 10% rake anywhere. It is currently 2.5% across the board, are you saying that needs to be decreased on the high stakes game?

EDIT: My bad, are you referring to the 10% for sit and go's, I did not realize that was also categorized as rake. We will do some research on that, and see what standards are.

See rake system on PokerStars, FullTilt, ipoker. Analyze the rake with the loyalty programs at these poker rooms.
CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:01:08 PM

Vint did some research at Pokerstars HU SnG is 1.44+.06 split on 1.50 buy in which is 4.16%   6 Handed SnG is 1.32+.18 split on 1.50 buy in which is 13.63%   and 9 Handed is 1.29+.21 which is 16.27% also looking into the rake for the higher buy in cash games. PinkPoker has a flat rake of 10% on all tournaments. Thanks for the feedback definitely helping make this a better poker experience. I am sure the developers will look into this and get back to you. If anyone else has suggestions for the poker client now would be the time while it is in BETA. Great work on the Poker guys I'm having a blast out there.
pitbullfan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:53:11 PM

Any plans for in-wallet sportsbook?
fayoling

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:30:27 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 06:51:39 AM by fayoling

Nothing on the agenda as of right now, but it has come up a few times, so we should def start looking at the possibility of doing this.

Poker.
We just added an hourly freeroll tournament schedule. Get in, register, and win yourself some pink every hour on the hour.
Now to see if we can go through some of these sit and go's to change their rakes/

EDIT: We changed the rake and format of the sit & go's, let us know what you think.

vint

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:54:53 AM

Nothing on the agenda as of right now, but it has come up a few times, so we should def start looking at the possibility of doing this.

Poker.
We just added an hourly freeroll tournament schedule. Get in, register, and win yourself some pink every hour on the hour.
Now to see if we can go through some of these sit and go's to change their rakes/

EDIT: We changed the rake and format of the sit & go's, let us know what you think.

Great job! Saw a change in rake Sit 'N' Go !!! Pink will help poker fans from the United States to play for money online. And also join other poker fans!
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:57:07 PM

Price is inching up. Reasons?
Investing123

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:16:22 PM

PC and SYNC partnership Smiley

http://syncfund.com/SyncPink5.pdf

http://bitcoinist.net/introducing-the-synccoin-and-pinkcoin-partnership/

fayoling

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:50:58 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 11:45:25 PM by fayoling

Exciting news indeed. This is a great thing for both coins, all I can say is buy on dips, hold and stake Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: