Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:06:25 PM

Could someone please explain the calculus behind buying 2 mill pink at these price and get something worth 500$? If I buy 2 mill coins now i pay roughly 3 btc.

and what the hell do you mean with value per pink = 0.000375

If it was 200,000 and 1,000,000 it would make sense..

Why do you expect them to give you an equal amount of money back when you would still have the coin on top it?

Compared to what i get for buying one Sync now, it doesn't make any sense.

Good question.  Pink seems 3 times as expensive as Sync for membership.

Why would anyone do this?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:26:26 PM

It would seem at the price levels $PINK was when the partnership was put together it made sense, but now that $PINK has picked up over %50 on news, they might need to rethink the amounts needed. IDK...its interesting to have the perks of both coins and what might happen next.

DELETED
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:13:54 PM

It would seem at the price levels $PINK was when the partnership was put together it made sense, but now that $PINK has picked up over %50 on news, they might need to rethink the amounts needed. IDK...its interesting to have the perks of both coins and what might happen next.

Seems poorly thought out all around. Of course the values of the two coins are going to fluctuate.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:30:07 PM

is poker already implemented `?

Yes, it is in BETA
http://playpoker.pink/

CryptoCayce

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:52:11 PM

Could someone please explain the calculus behind buying 2 mill pink at these price and get something worth 500$? If I buy 2 mill coins now i pay roughly 3 btc.

and what the hell do you mean with value per pink = 0.000375

If it was 200,000 and 1,000,000 it would make sense..

the price per pink u are seeing is in $ not in BTC

since these rewards cannot be purchased directly this is simply an estimation (a conservative one at that imo) of the value added by Sync and Pink as incentive to be holding and staking X amount of Pink.
to reward holders we are offering things that have real world value such as member ship to:  http://www.syncfund.com/club.htm
free entry or a large % off the sync tradeparty in vegas: http://www.syncfund.com/tradeparty.html (go check out bitcoin conferences to compare how much entry is to these things)
a poker tournament w/ free entry that has 100k & 500k Pinkcoin up for grabs as prizes
a webinar / in 3 hour in person poker seminar @ sync las vegas trade party w/ me that generally charge $125 an hour for
0.75 Sync which is a very scarce asset w/ only 1100 total Sync in current supply, Sync is generally on par in value w/ BTC

these are FREE incentives to reward holders of Pinkcoin and a cross promotional collaboration to kick off our partnership w/ SyncCoin. if you don't see the value, don't participate.

WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:40:07 AM

I love me some PINK!

DELETED
kashking

Activity: 289

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 01:36:23 PM

Wallet working fine again. Go PINK!

fayoling

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:23:20 PM

There will be another interview with Cayce today in about 40 minutes Smiley

Watch this interview LIVE NOW!!

fayoling

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:05:23 PM

http://playpoker.pink/ update

The rake on our heads up ring games has been decreased to 1.5%.

We have added another 24 freeroll tournaments for 100 PINK. These new ones are all Pot Limit Omaha. So there are now freeroll tournaments every 30 minutes. No buyin, just register, play and win some Pinkcoin.

We will continue building tables, tournaments etc..
Just let us know what everyone wants and we will get it done.

Thanks for all the feedback so far.

SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:34:32 AM

Dear Pink Warrior Army,

Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars have aligned to suit Venus over a Pink Eclipsed Super-Moon. The Heavens have spoken with all their eternal wisdom and grace; and from their Kingdom above the towering peaks of old, a blessed breeze sways forward onto the lands of the Crypto-Globe. From within this breeze I, as can most, hear great tales of Glory, Genius, and Awe blaring over the horizon, and into those Noble hands keen enough to take notice. Should those noble hands be those of the Great $Pink Guild of Knights behind their $Pink Pens and $Pink Paper, a Demi-God child shall be inscribed onto the Crypto-World. And through the eternal $Pink Bloodline, mated under Holy Love with the famed development teams of SyncCoin, by witness of all the Great Crypto-Gods may all pain and suffering be banished from the Crypto-Scene. May all the $Pink Warrior Army be ever blessed with a common knowledge shared by all humanity that most women love to shop, they love The $Pink Poker and they absolutely love to stash their sacred wealth using $Pinkcoin’s holy technologies. Without any doubt I hold faith that those great forces behind the wonders of the Crypto-World will not fall into the same trap that has been plaguing all of the Altcoin nations; the sausage fest is over. Pinkcoin is coming hard, she is coming fast, and with insurmountable grace she will be coming up those charts so hard that no wise man will ever take heed in ignoring her again; less they be blind, dumb and deaf. Before any further adieu, it is my honorable pleasure to announce to the world that once more a glorious opportunity is awaiting those so bold, so daring and so brave as to take another leap forward in this epic tale. From the Sworn Word of the $Pink Knight’s Guild, The True Bringer of Metal Rock and of Metal Code, our very own Fayoling-Crypto Rox, has opened for us a Stairway to the Heavenly $Pink Olympus Mountains. Upon those towering peaks rest the Holy $Pink Marble Tablets of Old; blank and awaiting $Pink hammers and $Pink chisels to lay out the Gospels of $Pinkcoin to bare out to the Crypto-Lands for all time. Our posterity eagerly awaits our teachings in the happenings of seasons yet to pass, our code of honor is yet to be carved to stone; how will the world come to know how we defeated the Great Evil Hoards plaguing over the Honor of our Crypto-Lands? Above a parted ocean the Stars have aligned for her, the Heavens have spoken below Pink thunderous clouds, “let it be so”, and henceforth $PINK will be getting herself ready alone in her watch tower, waiting for her Knight in dazzling Armour to entertain her with all the tales of all her childhood dreams. Will you be so bold, so daring and so brave as to take her hand and show her her way home? May our eternal $Pink wisdom guide those who would follow us in our adventure in all the Crypto-Ages to come; and when they do come to take a seat at our Round Table in Dazzling New $Pink Armor and Fresh Forged Steel, they will come blessing a Great $Pink Saint of Old who came before them. Will they be reading your unbound words of wisdom? or the legends of another Great $Pink Knight of Splendor? By simply aligning the circuitry of your mouse over the hyper-link provided; on queue with the power of your clicking fingertips, a gateway through the Nether-World will open and carry your words far and wide throughout infinity rippling unbound out into Crypto-Galaxy. Ladies and Lady Lovers alike, the Crypto-Gods are ever in your favor, feel blessed and click upon the following portal --> http://t.co/AGxSwRsK49. Etch out in stone for all time your all knowing supremacy for all to marvel and awe in amazement.

Eternal Blessings,
                                                                                                                         Spock Skywalker@Waterisaliv1111
SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:26:37 AM

Watch this interview LIVE NOW!!

https://i.imgur.com/I6nxaQW.png

Tried the link above and it brought me to the last interview a month ago. i don't know if anyone else had that issue, if so here is a link to the new interview from earlier today -->  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OADNvQ1rt5s&list=UUesJUsXCpAdKaLzdrYBi5wQ

Eternal Blessings,
                                                                                      Spock Skywalker@WaterisAliv1111
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:04:45 AM

Words

I did not mean you in general, just the fact that the rake feels too high means there are some negative feelings. And anyone that knows me, knows that I dislike anyone feeling negative due to anything I have done.

[EDIT] The freeroll last week was 100,000 and this week it's for 50,000 PINK. We will also, hopefully in a few hours be adding a bunch more tournaments, which will include a daily freeroll, probably between 1 - 10k. [/EDIT]

And trust me when I say "I appreciate" the feedback. Like you said, it is BETA, and this requires your feedback.

[EDIT]
We added a freeroll tournament for every day.
You can now turn auto muck off = Lobby -> options -> table settings -> auto muck on/off
You can now send chips to other players. = Lobby -> Account -> Transfer chips

[/EDIT]

I figured as much just wanted to make sure  Grin

http://playpoker.pink/ update

The rake on our heads up ring games has been decreased to 1.5%.

We have added another 24 freeroll tournaments for 100 PINK. These new ones are all Pot Limit Omaha. So there are now freeroll tournaments every 30 minutes. No buyin, just register, play and win some Pinkcoin.

We will continue building tables, tournaments etc..
Just let us know what everyone wants and we will get it done.

Thanks for all the feedback so far.

Awesome! Now as word spreads I can't wait to see everybody online

Also Great work Devs on the Sync partnership love to see more and more happening!

Devasive

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:16:16 PM

Is wallet.pink going to be coming back online soon? I've been waiting to create an account for about three days now but it has been down.
fayoling

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:37:44 AM

Is wallet.pink going to be coming back online soon? I've been waiting to create an account for about three days now but it has been down.

This is an unfortunate circumstance. Boxxa was the one that had created the website with us. He recently decided to shut it down and extort us for money. So we will be rebuilding it ourselves, bigger and better. It is the next thing on the list once poker comes out of BETA.

Sumgye built and integrated Boxxas website into our wallet. So all we have to do is rebuild the website aspect. It will not be a long drawn out process, the website part is the least complicated aspect. So we will keep everyone posted, just be patient on this one.
Thank you.

lozerr

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:52:31 AM

This is a good coin, I decided to buy, if there is a significant positive.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:42:24 AM

This is an unfortunate circumstance. Boxxa was the one that had created the website with us. He recently decided to shut it down and extort us for money. So we will be rebuilding it ourselves, bigger and better. It is the next thing on the list once poker comes out of BETA.

Sumgye built and integrated Boxxas website into our wallet. So all we have to do is rebuild the website aspect. It will not be a long drawn out process, the website part is the least complicated aspect. So we will keep everyone posted, just be patient on this one.
Thank you.

And now you all know why I stated many times that boxxa is quite the asshole. It is good,actually very good, that these things are made public for everyone can have them for future reference.

I always thought unfortunate that Pink would have any relationship with him... even if he can code, so I am very happy now that he's out for good.
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:29:53 AM

Thank you.

And now you all know why I stated many times that boxxa is quite the asshole. It is good,actually very good, that these things are made public for everyone can have them for future reference.

I always thought unfortunate that Pink would have any relationship with him... even if he can code, so I am very happy now that he's out for good.

Hi,
I cannot agree that boxxa is/was an asshole, there is private reasons why people cannot continue due the life of universe.

He was a good guy and did his best for the community while he was here.
regards Anoxy
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:30:11 PM

Just tried the poker game, works pretty well, good work. I know it is in beta-status and you probably know alot of things that still should be done, but is there a feedback page somewhere?

Did you promote this game somewhere other than this thread on BCT? Somewhere else (2+2 for example)?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:39:18 PM

Thank you.

Hi,
I cannot agree that boxxa is/was an asshole, there is private reasons why people cannot continue due the life of universe.

regards Anoxy

Really? Do you know what the phrase EXTORT US FOR MONEY means?
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:35:10 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 10:08:53 PM by Anoxxxy

Thank you.

Hi,

regards Anoxy

Really? Do you know what the phrase EXTORT US FOR MONEY means?

He created it, so whatever you think, it is his work and it is up to him whether or not to take money for it.
But sure you may think that he should give it for free to the team since it was integrated to the wallet, I Can agree With you in that point but that is another discussion.

Regards
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: