Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 [1112] 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:24:48 AM

I've said what I needed to say and will not tolerate trolls on this thread as well as on Qibuck thread.
Yanji and I have been professional.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:27:53 AM

Totally agree mintality.

Yes, but we all need to remain professional. Wink

I have remained completely professional through this conversation and just stated the facts and that the FUD CAMPAIGN instigated against QIBUCK form the OFFSET of it's launch by XC SUPPORTERS should be dealt with period. Smiley. I have never maligned or instigated any fud or hate campaign against any individual or entity. As we do not yet have a FULL TIME PR person employed for QIBUCK, I have the right to represent and defend QIBUCK COIN, it's staff and team at all costs against any malicious intent or slander. On that note I bid you all good night or good day.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Longenecker

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:28:58 AM

Seriously how old is silverkinguk, 9? Does he really feel the need to respond to every comment on this thread? He acts like a complete child. And did he seriously call battbot a fudder and cyberhacker a troll? They are two of XC's longest supporters.

Learn to act professionally, or stfu. And no, I'm not a troll or fudder, read my recent posts and see for yourself.
legoman39

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:29:37 AM

this is not the right way to treat members of the community, you are destroying everything the rest of the PR team has done to make this thread professional. think about it
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:29:57 AM

Can Synechist please give an official word on what is happening here? I took the day off from reading for family reasons and have no idea what is going on. I would prefer either him or Tekka commented to summarize please.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:31:35 AM

Longneck,why not act your age or mind your trolling at me?
Legoman same goes for you when writing in caps earlier and saying you were dumping your coins.

biskyb33

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:33:58 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 03:45:04 AM by biskyb33

hmm, i need practice with all this cutting and pasting but this is akula's post history, hope you find it interesting: (from old xc thread)

hashevolved.com and Supersta = Scam.
Don't mine there.
I have an issue with the site and how it works. He told me that the 3 video cards I have combined according to a PDF file on the internet should only give me 700 HS/s. I'm getting over 3MH/s on any other pool other than his using the same exact mining software and settings. This character owes me XC. I bet he owes you coin if you mine there.
Check your charts, check your numbers and be careful about scammers with XC coin promises.

So.. HashEvolved.com multipool - wow... I'm not pointing anything to them.

I had 2MHs (x11) for 3 days (3 Full Days) - .002 XC day one, .06 XC Day two, and .09 XC day three.
I also had 4GH/s (SHA256) for 3 days on  - .09 XC Day one, .04 XC Day two, and .08 XC day three.

On Cryptoalts - I used to get between .80 and 1 XC per day on X11

I think this beta is dangerously close to scam to keep XC coins...

I'm out - I'd stay clear of Hashevolved.

XC has increased 50% pricewise in the last few days, you need to take that into your math.

I also don't think the pool has been up for 3 full days, we were down earlier this week.

Please provide your XC address and if there is a mistake and I'll reimburse you personally.

We are the official pool of XC, by you insinuating we're a scam is like calling XC or the team behind XC a scam, they have trusted us to run the pool for their coin and that's what we're doing, if you don't trust it, don't mine with us.

We're in beta right now and if you don't want to support us or you don't like the payouts, then don't mine with us, but please don't claim we're here to steal your XC coins.

If you or anyone has an issue about payouts or anything else, please contact us - support@hashevolved.com.

I've got 2 Nvidia 670 and 1 Nvidia 660 pointed at your pool. At other pools, I'm rocking over 3 MH/s - On your pool it's showing on average 1.5 MH/s. At first I thought it was something with my rig, so i pointed it towards another pool and ran it for 2 hours, it shows 3.1 MH/s. I then pointed my rig to your pool and i'm back to 1.5 MH/s.
So I pointed 1 Nvidia 660 card to your pool right now and it's showing 1.5 MH/s. Something is missing on your end.

As I said to you on private message, maybe others can chime in too, but using the 3 above NVidia cards to generate 3MH/s scrypt? Really?

According to https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison#NVIDIA  you should be getting no more than 700KH/s with overclocking included. Lets just say 1.0 MH/s for arguments sake.

Am I missing something here, its been a really long day.

1 nvidia card right now for the past hour =

http://postimg.org/image/cvj17xk7v/

Okay so we're talking about x11 and not scrypt, gotcha. Shouting scam at us will not make us investigate your issue any faster. If you're unhappy about the pool, please stop mining with us. Thanks.

I'm going to stop and I will warn others about this issue and what I've uncovered. Prove to me and the rest of us that you're not a scam.

Seems like the XC official pool is down... or at least its not giving me any work... can anyone confirm ?

down for me for the last 5 minutes...

Guys, please check the site first before posting, there is a message in blue which has announcements.

Server had to be restarted, which with this many coins can take up to 15minutes.

It should be back up now.

If anyone would like to test our US stratum, and report back that be great:

SCRYPT: us.hashevolved.com : 3333

SHA256: us.hashevolved.com : 4444

X11: us.hashevolved.com : 5555

Er little off here but, I have to ask, for the x11 algo it seems that even with 800 MH pool total we got less than 1 XC total to split with all of us? If so that is just horrible. I know its beta and all that stuff, and dont want to seem mean, but calling it what it is.... that is just flat out bad.

Edit, seems to be not listed again. I had hoped that was wrong.... and still do.

You think someone is skimming from the top?

and then akula's next entry (on new xc thread)  Huh ...somebody must have "proven" xc wasn't a scam:

Any possibility in making the files "easy" to execute for users who are not tech savvy?

Can't wait, would be awesome!

first QiBuck post:

What are those assets?

They are listed in the ANN, but for your convenience I will post them here as well Smiley

At the moment our assets are:

a. shares in a SwiftBlitz Bitcoin ATM (value approx 1100 UK sterling)
b. grand founder position in Adsactly (value approx 3000 USD)
c. 1000 shares in HydroInfra (value approx 1000 EURO)

Total value = $6185.84 USD

We will also be purchasing (not buying shares in) a Bitcoin ATM. It has already been ordered and we should have
ETA in a few days. All TX fees from the machine go directly into QBK coffers.

We also have several experienced and successful traders on board who will be trading on behalf of QBK. Those
profits will also be going into the QBK coffers.

We are looking at other ventures as well.

Those are assets? OMG... I'm definitely staying away from this one.

What are those assets?

That's not a sound strategy and direction. Sorry, good try but i'll pass.

back to xc thread

I love XC.. Bought some more earlier, not alot, 12 XC, but that's a lot for me Smiley

12? You need more. What is your XC address?

Wow, thanks, my XC address is XBjhjVnAdXCAmhCddYyFofn6cA5Yz5Evhy

?

Selling Domain -
XCDESK.COM

Was going to use it with XC Coin. Don't have time to build another site. Make me an offer.

moving onto BURST thread:

So 1TB drive, 24 hours, new settings, still no blocks found. I'm about to give up and FUD this coin!

again expressing frustrations with cryptoland (but this time @ BURST):

So 1TB drive, 24 hours, new settings, still no blocks found. I'm about to give up and FUD this coin!

You can't have 1 TB worth of plots in 24 hours. Unless you have some magic way of creating them.

It takes time but the blocks do come. They are getting much much harder to find but it can still be done.

you don't need a magic way. i create 2gb plots within a minute so 24h are quite long for 1 tb.
you only have to use many machines to calc them  Grin

Haha funny man... You're funny, funny man.

This is not funny. I have 3 computers mining this crap (1TB HDD, 500GB HDD & 250 GB HDD). No coins yet. Waste of time, energy and harddrive life. I'm giving it until 12pm EST Saturday. After that, this coin is worthless. If a coin cant be mined by "normal" folks, then there will be no place for this coin.

...and then from bitcoin small town awareness ...

We're a local small town group of bitcoin fans (husband and wife team) and we would like to hold an event in our area to bring awareness, education and usage for Bitcoins!
The space will hold up to 50 people at a time and it's set for the last Saturday of September (Sept 27th). The link below is a simple T-Shirt we're selling to help us fund this event.
Each T-Shirt is $20 USD and can be purchased directly on the site. Delivery of the shirts will commence the first week of September. Unfortunately the vendor will not accept bitcoins but does accept Paypal (I've been trying to get them to accept bitcoins, but like many other vendors, their just not educated enough to accept bitcoins).

The funds will help us pay for the venue (rental of space for up to 2 hours). It will also help us purchase and serve appetizers like cookies, water, juice and soda.

https://www.booster.com/bitcoinsmalltownawareness

Initially, there will be 50 shirts available, more if interest goes beyond the initial 50.
Thanks reading and thank you in advance if you purchase this T-Shirt.

P.S. If this becomes a success, we will hold more events monthly in other areas and more T-Shirts will be available (I'm hoping we can get some graphics artist support for future T-Shirt logos).
 Smiley

this one was 9 days ago ...i almost didn't post this because i understand he is feeling great pressure in his personal life. it amazes me that for the most part, my posts are skipped past but that today's conversation was in constant engagement. mostly, i think fudding should be ignored. if you cannot engage in a productive manner, do not engage. it was a sad day on the thread, but in the big scheme of things, i hope it is a lesson learned and hurdle just tipped.

That's the price. Need extra cash now. Selling higher cause I need the money. I don't need anything from Amazon, I just need to pay my mortgage - i'm 1 month behind now and don't want to hit 2 months behind. Lost my job  Embarrassed
Sorry to offend anyone.

i think really, he is mad because he missed an opportunity with QiBuck ...and QiBuck? a humble apology for scaring the forum would have sufficed until backup arrived.

XChat XLo9fHrgmhwzUJxQwkvTq1oWAoMqXHwCVi
PubKey 2
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:35:11 AM

can we stop discussing this matter?

i want syncheist or teka's comments.

if possible, dan may clarify what exactly it is.
legoman39

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:38:07 AM

Longneck,why not act your age or mind your trolling at me?
Legoman same goes for you when writing in caps earlier and saying you were dumping your coins.

silverkinguk you came out of nowhere and you are acting like a dictator, it is like if any power you have has gone up to your head. act more professional .
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:39:15 AM

You didn't sell your coins Legoman?

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:40:24 AM

stop this.

legoman39

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:41:05 AM

You didn't sell your coins Legoman?

sold and happy about it, the way you are acting will just damage this coin, and i am pretty sure that is not what the rest of the team or the community want.
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:41:23 AM

Cyberhacker why so eager to stop me when you continue?

silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:42:22 AM

My position here is I won't tolerate anyone trolling.If you don't like that then stop acting like babies.

biskyb33

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:47:24 AM

My position here is I won't tolerate anyone trolling.If you don't like that then stop acting like babies.

damn! i wish i hadn't won the last game on candy crush ...now how do i want to spend my time?

XChat XLo9fHrgmhwzUJxQwkvTq1oWAoMqXHwCVi
PubKey 2
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:58:28 AM

I hold a fair XC position and I do also hold a position in QBK. The news of collaboration (on a similar feature) with QBK could have been accepted better amongst the masses alot better if it was presented properly. The way it took place allowed for uncertainty amongst some as it was not prepared by syn or teka like we are used to.

I write this drunk on the couch on my phone btw. This in my eyes is a slight flaw which can be overlooked.  To others they would imterpret that this was performed unprofessionaly. Either way it is what it is. Battbot has been a supporter since day 1 and silverking is also very devoted to this cause. If battbot was to ask questions I would not see it as fud but as a reasonable concern. Silverking is just mildly over defensive as he is a part of XC. Rightfully so as what has just happened

We are fightimg to accomplish the same good. Lets not rip each others dicks off along the way

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Abrupto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:00:01 AM

Wow everything going on tonight seems a bit odd. I think everyone should take a chill pill until we all here from Dan, Teka, or Arlyn. Btw, this is not the right place to discuss people fudding Qibuck, especially when we are allegedly partnering on a project. It's also irresponsible and negligible to come here and accuse the largest xc holders and supporters of fudding. Something just seems fishy to me. Let's see what tomorrow brings.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:02:29 AM

Hijacked thread.  I did some reading to catch up and I see a hijacked thread.

Awesome.  I visit this thread to read about XC...not QiBucks or any other coin.  Collaboration is cool and something I support as a concept but I don't see that here. I see another coin jumping in because they have contacts talking about how cool their coin is and how cool it is that they get to now associate their coin with an established platform...in other words, I see ego.  Some of the concerns regarding QiBucks is valid and some maybe aren't.  I didn't really want to care but now I have to go read another thread to try and grasp anything beyond what has been demonstrated in what has been a very heated several pages.

My opinion - Regardless of how awesome or not the collaboration may be, I think that Qibucks should have let the XC team present the idea.  It disrupted the flow of the thread a very good deal.  

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
legoman39

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:06:01 AM

if you read the last 3  pages, it will give you the feeling of being in a different thread not the XC's. i hope this changes tomorrow.
SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:22:25 AM

if you read the last 3  pages, it will give you the feeling of being in a different thread not the XC's. i hope this changes tomorrow.

Why do you all respond to it then? start discussing something that contributes.. Should I give some examples AGAIN or could you figure something out for yourself?!?! come on.. ulgh
Pages: « 1 ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 [1112] 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: