Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 [1115] 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:56:34 AM

Dan has worked in many corporate structures were the building takes place top down

Crypto is all about Community and is build bottom up.

Going tits up at the moment.  Lol

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:59:56 AM

Let try and keep that out of this thread

Advertising that goes through my sigs.

BtW we are looking (amongst other options) into implementing xc rev 1.5 as a anon solution. So everyone knows. And no this is not approved or discused with xc team

Wink
G-Bert

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:01:29 AM

Advertising that goes through my sigs

Wink

Shocked Tongue

cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:03:31 AM

BtW we are looking (amongst other options) into implementing xc rev 1.5 as a anon solution. So everyone knows. And no this is not approved or discused with xc team

Wink

What are you referring to?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
SushiChef

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:07:39 AM

Wink

What are you referring to?

T*ts #ss and pu $$ y
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:17:20 AM

...as I can see It is time to sell my old stash of X11 coin..bye guys and I wish all of you good luck ...
SushiChef

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:23:59 AM

...as I can see It is time to sell my old stash of X11 coin..bye guys and I wish all of you good luck ...

Could you explain why and give some reasoning?
cryptico

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:27:07 AM

No Dida what are you doing and why? wait for Synechist to clarify if you sell I might sell as well.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
GameStarter

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:30:18 AM

hi all, what is happening here ?...didn't being here for a month. Are we collaborating with QIBUCK ? Dan are you here?  Smiley

It is happening that another big decision has been taken with no community consultation..unfortunately.

I understand your point, but in reality it would not be relevant to ask community vote for each "big" decision.
First we would need to invent a legit vote process. Our team would have to present us all their knowledge of the current and futur situation in orders to let us choose the right decision.
The entire vote process would take time and energy. Some decisions would be close and community would debate arguments for days...
As result, it would cost a lost in productivity from our team and create leaks in the XC devellopment strategy being completely face up.
As it doesn't seems possible and good for the coin asking for the community to vote, we should simply trust XC team.

We can still give our view and advice, and warn our team if we think they could do a strategic mistake.

Talking about the collaboration with QIBUCK, we should probably wait for details before deciding if it's good or not.
Some community members seems to be against collaboration with others coins as a principle, i disagree because XC could benefit from it.
We could devellop some specific features with collaboration giving us the opportunity to stay on top of technological innovation.
XC team will still continue to deliver his own technological innovation and only XC investors could profit from it.
Finally codes are always disclosed, XC would be at the bleeding edge of innovations leaving other coins behind.

XChat adress + Key: XVgjcg7tnFgkthL2hi4yvXiU66FWkZ
Key: bjmK3SsiNEUC2VJkcEGTMRBmqYx3rXhxRh39BvbtpAof
synechist
Legendary

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:30:45 AM

Who got the idea that any sort of merge (with Cache or with QiBucks) was going to happen?

This could not be further from the truth. What the hell?

It's a development partnership, not a merge. A development partnership is where you pool resources to achieve a mutually beneficial goal.

The benefits do not need to be symmetrical.

The benefits will not create competition for XC.

I think a fair number of people in this thread need to understand the value of collaboration. Crypto is in fact a community, albeit a contentious one, and community is strongly relational. Broadly speaking there are two ways to be relational: to contend or to collaborate. Behind the scenes there are some devs collaborating. Out here there are a bunch of people bickering.

Can you stop and think about how this stuff actually works?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
G-Bert

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:34:24 AM

No Dida what are you doing and why? wait for Synechist to clarify if you sell I might sell as well.

Please give me a heads up before you 2 sell  Sad

the_game1224

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:40:07 AM

Who got the idea that any sort of merge (with Cache or with QiBucks) was going to happen?

It's a development partnership, not a merge. A development partnership is where you pool resources to achieve a mutually beneficial goal.

I think a fair number of people in this thread need to understand the value of collaboration. Crypto is in fact a community, albeit a contentious one, and community is strongly relational. Broadly speaking there are two ways to be relational: to contend or to collaborate. Behind the scenes there are some devs collaborating. Out here there are a bunch of people bickering.

Thank you
cryptico

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:41:30 AM

hi all, what is happening here ?...didn't being here for a month. Are we collaborating with QIBUCK ? Dan are you here?  Smiley

It is happening that another big decision has been taken with no community consultation..unfortunately.

I understand your point, but in reality it would not be relevant to ask community vote for each "big" decision.
First we would need to invent a legit vote process. Our team would have to present us all their knowledge of the current and futur situation in orders to let us choose the right decision.
The entire vote process would take time and energy. Some decisions would be close and community would debate arguments for days...
As result, it would cost a lost in productivity from our team and create leaks in the XC devellopment strategy being completely face up.
As it doesn't seems possible and good for the coin asking for the community to vote, we should simply trust XC team.

We can still give our view and advice, and warn our team if we think they could do a strategic mistake.

Talking about the collaboration with QIBUCK, we should probably wait for details before deciding if it's good or not.
Some community members seems to be against collaboration with others coins as a principle, i disagree because XC could benefit from it.
We could devellop some specific features with collaboration giving us the opportunity to stay on top of technological innovation.
XC team will still continue to deliver his own technological innovation and only XC investors could profit from it.
Finally codes are always disclosed, XC would be at the bleeding edge of innovations leaving other coins behind.

I agree with your point the decisions can be made by the XC Team but I am sure that the Decision has to be made AFTER community discussion on a big change. This will give as well people the opportunity to get in early in the other coin if they see the potential, as for the QBK example, or if they want to dump if they do not agree, or just hold and say they do not agree and will make feel that the community views are taken into consideration.

It can just be done as a one or two day discussion presenting the project and what they want to achieve with the collaboration.

Made in this way it seems that the decision has been made without regard of the community. Made in this way the decision will bring confusion, fud and all we have seen in the last 10 pages, made in this way community members will feel that they do not count.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
cryptico

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:43:51 AM

I don't want to sell actually but I am feeling pretty dam trashed right now.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:43:55 AM

At last some reason!

I am so sad that there are plenty babies here that got 20x my holdings just because they were lucky enough to learn of crypto six months or 1 year before me. So unfair.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:44:34 AM

thx for explaining it...maybe I will stick for a while to see where it goes...so we are putting our brains together for mutual benefits - i like that....and where is Dan hiding this days?
cryptico

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:49:42 AM

At last some reason!

I am so sad that there are plenty babies here that got 20x my holdings just because they were lucky enough to learn of crypto six months or 1 year before me. So unfair.

I am 31 what about you? Being critical is actually a positive mental attitude of an adult Human Being. I have appreciated your contribution to the XC community by the way.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
G-Bert

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:50:48 AM

I don't want to sell actually but I am feeling pretty dam trashed right now.

thx for explaining it...maybe I will stick for a while to see where it goes...so we are putting our brains together for mutual benefits - i like that....

phew.

hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:57:43 AM

Are you seriously making investment decisions like that ?
what has changed? XC is still the same superior platform plus an additional feature coming about through colaboration with another team.
yes it wasn't announced by synechist and yes silver... went a little overboard when discussion got heated  but seriously guys , buck up.
we are all probably spoiled a bit since synechist is the godfather of keeping things civilized all the time , but not everybody has that skill of writing and patience, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to speak on behalve of the team here in this thread.
they asked Dan if its ok to spread that news, at that point he should have directed them to Arlyn. he is a fantastic coder but he doesn't really has a sense for PR. well shit happens but right now you making way to much out of this.

I love this community and we have some great people in here including you.
But i really can't hear this "threatening to sell" shit anymore to be honest. especially if you make it dependend on some fellow member taking the lead. thats some teenager group dynamic behavior that doesn't fit this community and neither you since you made some great contributions in the past.

at the end its pros and cons. even if you have this colaboration on the con side (which i don't) ,don't the pros still exaggeratedly outweigh the cons ?

I don't want to talk you out of selling btw. I have no problem with anybody reevaluating where their money is safest. I do this regularly and the answer is always XCurrency, also today.

studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:59:39 AM

been away from the thread.

Can someone give me a quick breakdown of what all the screaming is about please.

BINTEX