Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:26:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 [1128] 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sugarboy321

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:42:44 AM

What sort of fees?

We'll find out tomorrow. All we know is that XC is planning to implement a revenue-generating wallet feature through a development collaboration with Qibucks...or something like that.

Full details to come tomorrow.

Qibucks is having some sort of lottery, every so much Qibucks you have in your wallet. They have a lottery that will convert that to bitcoin ATM card. Something along those lines. I hope XC doesn't do that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:56:14 AM

What sort of fees?

We'll find out tomorrow. All we know is that XC is planning to implement a revenue-generating wallet feature through a development collaboration with Qibucks...or something like that.

Qibucks is having some sort of lottery, every so much Qibucks you have in your wallet. They have a lottery that will convert that to bitcoin ATM card. Something along those lines. I hope XC doesn't do that.

I have no idea where you got that information from but I can tell you that isn't the case lol. Please always get the correct information before spreading it Cheesy

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:14:49 AM

What sort of fees?

I have no idea where you got that information from but I can tell you that isn't the case lol. Please always get the correct information before spreading it Cheesy

He's referring to the Proof of Bagholder Pool in your OP.

It's close enough to where I could figure out what he was talking about...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Abrupto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:18:26 AM

I know people are on edge but I hope everyone will treat Qiwoman with respect in our thread. I did spend quite a bit of time on the Qibuck thread and can tell you she seems to be very well intentioned and respected over there; she actually comes off as one of the nicest people I have seen in crypto. Their coin is very different from ours, it doesn't mean we can't share ideas. They are literally investing in xc as if we are a bluechip stock to pay dividends and salaries to their investors and staff, she seems to be a smart cookie. Just wanted to say that before anyone attacks her again. Sweet dreams folks.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:52:38 AM

What sort of fees?

ANY QBK questions you wish to ask us please feel welcome and free to come on our thread. This is the XC thread so I don't wish to discuss QBK here not to offend our XC Brethren. I would like to feel free also to pop in here now and then and discuss XC stuff as buying into XC we feel we also are now part of the XC community correct? Smiley Smiley .

@Abrupto Thank you sincerely for your kind words..

I Hope once I buy up enough XC one of you kind gents here will teach me how to stake them.. Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Abrupto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:56:52 AM

What sort of fees?

ANY QBK questions you wish to ask us please feel welcome and free to come on our thread. This is the XC thread so I don't wish to discuss QBK here not to offend our XC Brethren. I would like to feel free also to pop in here now and then and discuss XC stuff as buying into XC we feel we also are now part of the XC community correct? Smiley Smiley .

I Hope once I buy up enough XC one of you kind gents here will teach me how to stake them.. Wink
You're welcome, and yes you are now part of the xc community if you have invested in xc. It may take a while for some of our community members to adjust, until they do let me be the first to say welcome aboard. Good luck with your move.
onealfa

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:04:55 AM

...that is very risky, because if you buy 10 XC at 240k sell at 200k and what if it goes up again? You sold at a loss with nowhere to go.
But you still have some "capital" to invest with......

Never put yourself in "no cash" status.
Going "all-in" is maybe one of the most common mistakes newbies do. Always leave some "spare cash". .
Have ever played that table game MONOPOLY?  As simple as that.

Even the biggest experts make some lossy trades. The key to success is - get lossy trade count just a bit bellow the quantity of profitables.
4:6 is quite good show, while 3:7 is just about what best experts do.

That's from the 101's i have learned in  FOREX

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:29:15 AM

What sort of fees?

You're welcome, and yes you are now part of the xc community if you have invested in xc. It may take a while for some of our community members to adjust, until they do let me be the first to say welcome aboard. Good luck with your move.

Awe thank you..Our aim is to grow our XC asset stash and at the same time try our hand at day trading a small percentage of it..Like every 1k coins trade 100 coins and stake the rest.. See how my idea on that works lol..I need to read the charts for a bit.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:04:28 AM

anyone what do you think of bitsharesX? can we Implement the Same in XC in the Near Future? Anyone knows how anonimous is their anonimity system? Isn't 6k satoshi redicolous for 2billions coins? is it justified?

Someone knows more about this new blockchain? I just discovered it today

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:05:54 AM

guys  what do you think about this

http://techcrunch.com/2014/08/21/are-you-ever-truly-anonymous-online/

IS there any possibility for XC to push online privacy by XCHAT app both on android and ios devices.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:07:38 AM

anyone what do you think of bitsharesX? can we Implement the Same in XC in the Near Future? Anyone knows how anonimous is their anonimity system? Isn't 6k satoshi redicolous for 2billions coins? is it justified?

don't you realize it is extremely dangerous right now due design flaw.

semi-centralized and controlled by delegates.

is that against the BTC starting point?
sugarboy321

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:08:55 AM

What sort of fees?

I Was not Fudding, still learning about it.
cryptico

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:13:12 AM

No I don't know anything about this project. The Idea kick ass big time tough:

"BitShares X is a family of DACs that implement the business model of a bank and exchange. These distributed autonomous credit unions could rival the value of the largest banks in the world such as JP Morgan and Bank of America in just a few years. BitShares X offers a bank account where funds can be transferred in seconds anywhere in the world with more privacy and security than a Swiss bank account. Your account can never be frozen, your funds cannot be seized, and the bank can never face collapse due to loan defaults or fraud. All of this is made possible without requiring any employees, lawyers, regulatory compliance, vaults, buildings, and other infrastructure required by traditional banks. Unlike existing banks, you can hold your balance denominated in gold, silver, oil, or other commodities in addition to national currencies.

In addition to acting as a bank, BitShares X also serves as an exchange where currencies, commodities, and stock derivatives can be traded with most of the features used by professional traders including shorts and options. The bank takes a cut on every transaction and pays these transaction fees to the delegates and then shareholders by way of the Burn Rate. BitShares X can achieve this feat using the same technology that makes Bitcoin possible - irrevocable decentralized automated consensus forming. The market capitalization of shares in this new bank will exceed two times the value of all balances in gold, silver, oil, and currency accounts. This requirement allows for 200% reserve collateralizing the value of all deposits in the bank. "

Can we do something similar with XC using our anonimity system as well?

Why do you say it is flawn? what is the design flaw are you referring to?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:28:50 AM

"BitShares X is a family of DACs that implement the business model of a bank and exchange. These distributed autonomous credit unions could rival the value of the largest banks in the world such as JP Morgan and Bank of America in just a few years. BitShares X offers a bank account where funds can be transferred in seconds anywhere in the world with more privacy and security than a Swiss bank account. Your account can never be frozen, your funds cannot be seized, and the bank can never face collapse due to loan defaults or fraud. All of this is made possible without requiring any employees, lawyers, regulatory compliance, vaults, buildings, and other infrastructure required by traditional banks. Unlike existing banks, you can hold your balance denominated in gold, silver, oil, or other commodities in addition to national currencies.

In addition to acting as a bank, BitShares X also serves as an exchange where currencies, commodities, and stock derivatives can be traded with most of the features used by professional traders including shorts and options. The bank takes a cut on every transaction and pays these transaction fees to the delegates and then shareholders by way of the Burn Rate. BitShares X can achieve this feat using the same technology that makes Bitcoin possible - irrevocable decentralized automated consensus forming. The market capitalization of shares in this new bank will exceed two times the value of all balances in gold, silver, oil, and currency accounts. This requirement allows for 200% reserve collateralizing the value of all deposits in the bank. "

do not mad with me Smiley  i am a bagholder of BTSx, if you turn hundreds pages back in this thread.

as i said, semi-decentralized as drk.

and btsx original design is not like the current.  i do not want to continue this discussion any more.

i am more interested in XC development progress.

thanks  a  lot.

please kindly do not reply me anymore about this.  thanks .
cryptico

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:35:31 AM

Sure, What I am saying is that the Idea of making a decentralised Bank account where you can deposit commodities and trade them using Crypto Protocol is Fantastic and I thought was not coming now. It is a Bitcoin 2.0 full Implementation.

I think XC should go in that direction and advertise the platform as a bank account as well when there will be the Exchange ready with first 2.0 Implementations.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:42:48 AM

my question is always flooded in massive posts  Grin

this TC article reminds me of importance of our Privacy development is not only limited in crypto world.

as we know, XC is platform and mobile app in our plan.

so sorry to ask how soon we will release the android XCHAT (ios may be also possible, since the app may not mandatorily ask users to purchase XC, it is protocol. in that case we can bypass apple policy?)

how user-friendly is XCHAT? cuz mass users may not have knowledge to find out what public key is.

here is the TC article:

and

a new app  dstrux.com, also about privacy
ebite

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:43:24 AM

guys  what do you think about this

IS there any possibility for XC to push online privacy by XCHAT app both on android and ios devices.

Well, I have to say, it is possible, you can read from the road map that the mobile POS wallet is on the plan. XC app will have XChat, XVoice & XVideo on mobile devices. The dev should have a priority for the development milestones. A building is starting from a strong basement.

QBK / QiBuck QPZAQzhwLG25oiP4Z8QWUJ2b9zqfNHnq7L
sponone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:44:06 AM

the dev just follow the roadmaps and working hard.you are the best!
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:52:41 AM

I will run from it because if they implemented  derivatives in blockchain it is time bomb
cryptico

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:01:34 AM

I will run from it because if they implemented  derivatives in blockchain it is time bomb

What do you mean? What if we do it without derivatives? I mean the Idea is genial or am I wrong?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Pages: « 1 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 [1128] 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: