Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 [1114] 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:22:42 AM

so we have now promoted 2 coins in this thread  Kiss

Just one thing... To all those with (legitimate) questions... please report here: http://xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/179-trustless-mixing-diagram-qa-session/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:08:10 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 07:23:40 AM by cryptico

having seen how silverkinguk attacked Old XC community members as fudders makes me very sad. The language and tone used is not really up to XC PR standards as well. Jaque de moley and akula never posts on this thread and cannot be considered XC community members but same cannot be said about Battbot and cyberhaker.

Hope Synechist will post here soon with an apology from the PR Team and hope there will be an apology from silver too. This announcement has been dealt really badly no wonder there has been some sort of disconcern from XC community members... without taking into account that as per the keycoin announcement no info where given before the pump of the coin started.

If there will be collaborations within coins XC community members should know in advance in order to get in early in the other coin at least and get the benefit. It seem now that just the Inside circle members know about this invest in the coin early and take advantage of the XC community. I am here since two weeks from the start of XC and have all my BTC invested in XC and now I feel kind of abused sincerely.

Having said so I hope this JV will benefit both coins I hope to get some BTC to enter QBK at this stage......I would have liked to get in early though.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
shanuu

Activity: 131

New Beginning!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:28:51 AM

having seen how silverkinguk attacked Old XC community members as fudders makes me very sad. The language and tone used is not really up to XC PR standards as well. Jaque de moley and akula never posts on this thread and cannot be considered XC community members but same cannot be said about Battbot and cyberhaker.

Hope Synechist will post here soon with an apology from the PR Team and hope there will be an apology from silver too. This announcement has been dealt really badly no wonder there has been some sort of disconcern from XC community members... without taking into account that as per the keycoin announcement no info where given before the pump of the coin started.

If there will be collaborations within coins XC community members should know in advance in order to get in early in the other coin at least and get the benefit. It seem now that just the Inside circle members know about this invest in the coin early and take advantage of the XC community. I am here since two weeks from the start of XC and have all my BTC invested in XC and now I feel kind of abused sincerely.

Having said so I hope this JV will benefit both coins I hope to get some BTC to enter QBK at this stage......I would have liked to get in early though.

+1
Make it in a official statement like you allways do.
Otherwise you will lose the trust of the investors.

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:51:42 AM

having seen how silverkinguk attacked Old XC community members as fudders makes me very sad.
+many
Am still cooling off, with my initial reaction I would have broken all community guidelines!
btw. My anger has nothing to do with the JV. Poorly communicated again but  trust the team in those desitions. The tone, attack on members that build a good rep here and irrelevant fight brought to this thread without reason got me pissed.
cryptico

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:56:07 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 08:53:33 AM by cryptico

+1

As well It should be asked to community members what we think about it as it was in the case of the early end of POW. That was a community decision. Review of other coins and JV should be decided by the community as well and not just by ATC and XC team as we support the coin as well with our Investment and we have the right to have a voice into those kind of decisions if not why even have an XC community XC can be run so as a corporation and we are the share holders......well even if you look it in that way and I know synechist do not see it in that way, share holders have decisional voice over major corporative changes and directions.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:58:59 AM

+1

As well It should be asked to community members what we think about it as it was in the case of the early end of POW. That was a community decision. Review of other coins and JV should be decided by the community as well and not just by ACT and XC team as we support the coin as well with our Investment and we have the right to have a voice into those kind of decisions if not why even have an XC community XC can be run so as a corporation and we are the share holders......well even if you look it in that way and I know synechist do not see it in that way, share holders have decisional voice over major corporative changes and directions.

Anyway, if it is true, I would like to buy some QBK, because the price is lower than ICD price currently.
shanuu

New Beginning!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:00:24 AM

I knew this kind of solution will come. Couple a weeks a go i told to my friends ,wich i convince them to invest in XC, that a solution to earn money from holding XC eventual will come.
IMO this is a great news for us.

keycoin was 7k and goes to over 200k after dan's review, now qibuck from 800 to 18k for a colaboration with XC. I am start to believe that ppl make money on XC's work.

P.S. English is not my native language and i am very agry that i can't expres my fellings about this.
I hope you guys understand what i am try to say.

520Bit

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:14:55 AM

I knew this kind of solution will come. Couple a weeks a go i told to my friends ,wich i convince them to invest in XC, that a solution to earn money from holding XC eventual will come.

keycoin was 7k and goes to over 200k after dan's review, now qibuck from 800 to 18k for a colaboration with XC. I am start to believe that ppl make money on XC's work.

P.S. English is not my native language and i am very agry that i can't expres my fellings about this.

qibuck from 800 to 18k for a colaboration with XC, as far as I know, QiBuck just launched a few days ago, and the ICD price is 20k, how do you think Qibuck from 800 to 18k? I would say Qibuck from 20k to 8k before the announcement of collaboration with XC.

Confusing. Huh
shanuu

New Beginning!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:17:48 AM

qibuck from 800 to 18k for a colaboration with XC, as far as I know, QiBuck just launched a few days ago, and the ICD price is 20k, how do you think Qibuck from 800 to 18k? I would say Qibuck from 20k to 8k before the announcement of collaboration with XC.

Confusing. Huh

I simply read the graphics from poloniex...
I am a noob.Smiley I read what i see.

KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:25:15 AM

Quote from there thread:  WALLET ENHANCEMENT IS THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF QIBUCK.

Now English is not my first language, does this mean they had the idea but not the tech?

fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 08:57:45 AM

New feature for the XCurrency explorer: Staking addresses

Reports which addresses have staked the most for the last blocks
Find it under the extraction tab!

Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:58:14 AM

I'm not really bothered about these other coins, looking forward to some significant xc news in the next few days and weeks that is going to separate us from all these other coins... People are jumping on these others as they want a cheap xc. Its not going to happen, soon the market will realise, forget the pretenders just get into bed with the daddy.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
520Bit

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:16:48 AM

New feature for the XCurrency explorer: Staking addresses

Reports which addresses have staked the most for the last blocks
Find it under the extraction tab!

PERFECT
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:20:38 AM

hi all, what is happening here ?...didn't being here for a month. Are we collaborating with QIBUCK ? Dan are you here?  Smiley
cryptico

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:34:37 AM

hi all, what is happening here ?...didn't being here for a month. Are we collaborating with QIBUCK ? Dan are you here?  Smiley

It is happening that another big decision has been taken with no community consultation..unfortunately.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:40:48 AM

It is happening that another big decision has been taken with no community consultation..unfortunately.

as I recall we have one attempt to merge with another coin and that was failure ....I presume that this will be also...
cryptico

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:45:05 AM

hi all, what is happening here ?...didn't being here for a month. Are we collaborating with QIBUCK ? Dan are you here?  Smiley

as I recall we have one attempt to merge with another coin and that was failure ....I presume that this will be also...

Which one are you referring to? cash will Implement Proof of block-chain in the future correct? and is still not in place

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:45:57 AM

This basically. Sad to wake up and read the last 4 or 5 pages of crap caused by all this. I hope someone can clarify exactly what is going on before Friday and we can get back to positive things for XC.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:49:01 AM

hi all, what is happening here ?...didn't being here for a month. Are we collaborating with QIBUCK ? Dan are you here?  Smiley

Which one are you referring to? cash will Implement Proof of block-chain in the future correct? and is still not in place

I think that's a shit idea aswell as that brings Jasin fud.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:49:35 AM

Dan has worked in many corporate structures were the building takes place top down

Crypto is all about Community and is build bottom up

Give the man some time to learn and adjust people! I think enough feedback is given by trusted members for the team to discuss

Pages: « 1 ... 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 [1114] 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: