Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:47:22 PM

I won't be posting this forum that often now, the new forum is my priority. Once we move to the new forum, I will only post major updates here.
getmining.info

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:47:43 PM

This user is currently ignored.

Naked pics.. Isn't it obvious? Now go tug yourself Roll Eyes

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:49:31 PM

I won't be posting this forum that often now, the new forum is my priority. Once we move to the new forum, I will only post major updates here.

What new forum are you referring to?
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:50:39 PM

What new forum are you referring to?

An official xc forum.
tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:51:26 PM

IDK if any of you had seen this yet.

"Why CoinJoin, as Used in DarkCoin,does NOT bring Full Anonymity"

http://www.scribd.com/doc/227369807/Bitcoin-Coinjoin-Not-Anonymous-v01

I dont know if its real but that could be a really bad news for DRK holder ...
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:52:19 PM

I know there are many XC investors who are curious of why the dev paid loljosh 0.7btc.  I have seen some posts from XC'ers asking about it and within minutes it gets deleted.  
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:52:30 PM

Signed Message #1 for wallet XHciahhy7rgusYeSqi359TdJNUvT4S2QKc

H8s2dk0RFszTZrQYeq+KApQEpchJ4MYZdCuck/pHhl8VYk7qeTGWGYi92ciy0apxjDPj4eEiZAUR3rCr6zGM3Y8=

Signed Message #2 for wallet XGgekbiLd5HAnv2iLrA7iZeNrWnDGJ8hbS

IPOxrnMuvDyFVBaKf/F5GWH7rbJt/YYv3wSEsRIIXI0Og1TOeiB4y4qDuAWBR/25CS43/Itp/8yOThTSpDwGIA0=

You are so cute. I thought you were busy with 1000 things and don't have time for the dirty work? Let me repeat: would you mind clearing also once and for all what you paid loljosh for so we can happily live there after?

As business man and a professional starting a multi-million dollar venture - it is important to understand the product your competition is releasing... If I bought the xcode/xnode/encryption software from loljosh don't you think it would have been more than .7 btc?Huh seriously, its worth a lot more than that...

Nobody says you bought the xcode. If loljosh had the xcode then other 20+ coins would have it already. You probably bought the basic source of a X11 pos coin so you can work on adding the rest, but you just dont want to admit it for some reason.

Why would I buy X11/POS code when it is open source?Huh?

I'm with SwedishGirl on this one.  What did you pay the 0.7btc for then?  Why do you keep avoiding this question?  Did you just give him 0.7btc for no reason since you're starting a multi million dollar business?  Can I have 0.7btc also?  I'll leave you the best positive trust you'll ever receive.  XC stands for Xtreme Cult.  Everyone here has been brainwashed. Believe what you want but the evidence is in front of your eyes.  Shocked

Man seriously - why the f*ck do you think that anyone has to tell you anything? If Atc wants to - he will . If not - he won't. Whats your problem? Go troll somewhere else. Nobody cares, the dev kept his word in everything he announced. As long as it stays like that there is no reason to spread FUD or troll.

Why respond to a newb troll siding with a fudster? It is likely the same guy anyway. I prefer the ignore button Wink
Yes, after this FUD then we should see another FUD XC copy Fedora, XC copy polorix, XC copy Dark, XC is a Pump and dump, XC is a scam coin... it's just nonstop.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:53:10 PM

Tech question. I'm try to connect to cryptoalts on a 750Ti using the new ccminer with X11 support. I keep getting MSVCR100.dll is missing error. The dll is in the system32 folder and I can mine other coins with cudaminer on the same machine. What am i missing?

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
Slaxt

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:53:55 PM

H8s2dk0RFszTZrQYeq+KApQEpchJ4MYZdCuck/pHhl8VYk7qeTGWGYi92ciy0apxjDPj4eEiZAUR3rCr6zGM3Y8=

IPOxrnMuvDyFVBaKf/F5GWH7rbJt/YYv3wSEsRIIXI0Og1TOeiB4y4qDuAWBR/25CS43/Itp/8yOThTSpDwGIA0=

You are so cute. I thought you were busy with 1000 things and don't have time for the dirty work? Let me repeat: would you mind clearing also once and for all what you paid loljosh for so we can happily live there after?

As business man and a professional starting a multi-million dollar venture - it is important to understand the product your competition is releasing... If I bought the xcode/xnode/encryption software from loljosh don't you think it would have been more than .7 btc?Huh seriously, its worth a lot more than that...

Nobody says you bought the xcode. If loljosh had the xcode then other 20+ coins would have it already. You probably bought the basic source of a X11 pos coin so you can work on adding the rest, but you just dont want to admit it for some reason.

I'm with SwedishGirl on this one.  What did you pay the 0.7btc for then?  Why do you keep avoiding this question?  Did you just give him 0.7btc for no reason since you're starting a multi million dollar business?  Can I have 0.7btc also?  I'll leave you the best positive trust you'll ever receive.  XC stands for Xtreme Cult.  Everyone here has been brainwashed. Believe what you want but the evidence is in front of your eyes.  Shocked

Man seriously - why the f*ck do you think that anyone has to tell you anything? If Atc wants to - he will . If not - he won't. Whats your problem? Go troll somewhere else. Nobody cares, the dev kept his word in everything he announced. As long as it stays like that there is no reason to spread FUD or troll.

Why respond to a newb troll siding with a fudster? It is likely the same guy anyway. I prefer the ignore button Wink
Yes, after this FUD then we should see another FUD XC copy Fedora, XC copy polorix, XC copy Dark, XC is a Pump and dump, XC is a scam coin... it's just nonstop.
DRK is a Pump and dump, DRK is a scam coin... it's just nonstop.

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:55:15 PM

Subg,   it would not matter how much proof we gave you or how many of your arguments ATC squashes, you will just make up more..    Please leave, we like the Dev, we like this coin and what it has to offer.

ballzdeep

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:55:17 PM

Yeah but they dont have to prove anything..... right ??

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:55:22 PM

Do you understand the trust system of this forum?  If not, maybe you should do some research before making unfounded accusations.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=249302

I did see ATC's name on here through a "redirected link" at one point in time, but it is not on here now.  Either way, whether it was on there or not, it never showed any payment.  It represents the trust system and how much BTC you are willing to put on the fact that someone is trustworthy or not.

- next
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:57:25 PM

I know there are many XC investors who are curious of why the dev paid loljosh 0.7btc.  I have seen some posts from XC'ers asking about it and within minutes it gets deleted.  

response?
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:57:48 PM

Yeah but they dont have to prove anything..... right ??

Dark bag holders don't care. They just want to try everything so the price would go up and they can dump.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Junkey

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:58:51 PM

It's very simple. We ignore the trolls.  It only takes one step.

#1. Click ignore on their name.

After one person refutes the fud there is no reason to keep quoting them.  Click ignore and move on.
ballzdeep

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:00:34 PM

response?

atcsecure has answered and I have seen in the DRK vs XC thread that someone asked loljosh and he answer " I try not to get involved in these things anymore "

I dont care either way ! I am interested in XC coin and its future. Not where the parts come from....

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:01:09 PM

Vote XC on BTER! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:03:14 PM

Do you understand the trust system of this forum?  If not, maybe you should do some research before making unfounded accusations.

I did see ATC's name on here through a "redirected link" at one point in time, but it is not on here now.  Either way, whether it was on there or not, it never showed any payment.  It represents the trust system and how much BTC you are willing to put on the fact that someone is trustworthy or not.

- next

lol. You're an idiot! and the Atcsecure's trust is still there. He wouldn't dare delete it now. He'd be questioned even more.  BTW, i'm no newbie.

Risked BTC amount is money that the person could have stolen or did steal. For example, if you do a currency trade where the other person sends first, your feedback for them would have 0 risked BTC and their feedback for you would have risked BTC equal to the BTC value of the trade.
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:07:31 PM

i love the idea of a fully decentralized p2p pos mixing solution. seems that is the only weakness in drk but i'm still gonna get a masternode. i just bought some more xc at .00170! i bought some before but sold it when it doubled to buy more drk because i was out of btc at the exchange (wish i would have held).  anyway i like the idea of the decentralized xnodes and may get one but i have a few questions.

1. is the staking problem fixed? when will it be?

2. what is the problem with slow pos transactions? i understand it was caused by the end of proof of work. what is the fix and when will it be implemented?

3.  looks like the anon trans worked on the testnet. did everything look as it should on the testnet block explorer? is there even a testnet exp yet? will theses anon transactions be implemented in rev1 on sun? or is that 3-4 weeks away. in 3-4 weeks the  Dual Path anon feature will be implemented right? can someone post a roadmap.

4 why are people focused on the logo more than if the tech actually works. seems a bit like misplaced priorities. guess they have full confidence in the dev.

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:11:39 PM

- next

lol. You're an idiot! and the Atcsecure's trust is still there. He wouldn't dare delete it now. He'd be questioned even more.  BTW, i'm no newbie.

Risked BTC amount is money that the person could have stolen or did steal. For example, if you do a currency trade where the other person sends first, your feedback for them would have 0 risked BTC and their feedback for you would have risked BTC equal to the BTC value of the trade.

Proof of transaction I guess right?

Not saying that they did not work together as I do not know.  But really don't care honestly.  I have staked from day 1 and tested the wallet and can see the potential.

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: