Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 [1384] 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sabretooth

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:27:34 AM

Does it matter what the price is today if long term fundamentals are good, and the value-add of the coin is increasing?   It is just a matter of time before the rest of the market sees things the way we do.  I really like the graphic that was done by someone here with the picture of androids using an Xcurrency ATM.  It really hit home how strong our product, marketing, branding and name is.  As someone mentioned during the week it was the damage done earlier while we were X11 which is holding things back for us, its only a matter of time before the rest of the market forgets/forgives this understands exactly where we are at and what we are trying to achieve.  It only would take a few more enquiries from cash rich, DRK investors to switch over to get things moving.  I remember when I first bought in I had no idea that my own purchasing was contributing to pushing the market up to 160K, when I stopped buying it dropped almost instantly.  The very small amount of bitcoin I was adding to the market made a big difference.

Uno: uVcEaDQ5MXcYRjSGY1E7FXfrtxGk6QKnBm
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:34:30 AM

Oh i forgot. its a long term investment. so our pathetic volume right now is something to joke about cause at least our little group of buddys can use group chat now.

Remeber mintpal is down for 24hours

oh give me a break with f***ng mintpal. doesn't hurt others that much.
I agree, we need more volume, otherwise people might start leaving XC and that will result in a price drop that XC will probably not recover from.

I don't think that's true. XC's tech is so strong that the price at any given point is completely unimportant. Tech like this is incredibly valuable; it's just a matter of when external factors coincide to facilitate the price coming to reflect its true value.

define external factor please. Just do me a favor and keep the PR releases more in peoples language . Probably stupid language to your standards  Wink. will do wonders to grow the community.
We had this discussion a few pages back if you wanna check it out.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 10:44:21 AM

Oh i forgot. its a long term investment. so our pathetic volume right now is something to joke about cause at least our little group of buddys can use group chat now.

I agree, we need more volume, otherwise people might start leaving XC and that will result in a price drop that XC will probably not recover from.

I don't think that's true. XC's tech is so strong that the price at any given point is completely unimportant. Tech like this is incredibly valuable; it's just a matter of when external factors coincide to facilitate the price coming to reflect its true value.

define external factor please. Just do me a favor and keep the PR releases more in peoples language . Probably stupid language to your standards  Wink. will do wonders to grow the community.

External factors: Bitcoin's downtrend, Summer, FUD, etc.

Yes, I've been reading up on the past few pages and it's a pity I missed that conversation. It's valuable to me to hear how people experience XC's PR.

I agree that "people's language" is more accessible, and this will be important when XC starts marketing XChat. The focus in the past has been to establish the following:
- XC's legitimacy
- The superiority of XC's tech
- an understanding of XC's tech

This, in my opinion, is best done by writing in a more formal and academic style. Such a style addresses security experts and the intellectual cryptographer community, and its tone is professional, serious, and clear.

In contrast, marketing XChat would be done in an entirely different way, in simple, friendly, normal language. But since we haven't launched, this is a phase XC has not entered yet.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
hoertest

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:01:51 AM

Yes, I've been reading up on the past few pages and it's a pity I missed that conversation. It's valuable to me to hear how people experience XC's PR.

I agree that "people's language" is more accessible, and this will be important when XC starts marketing XChat. The focus in the past has been to establish the following:
- XC's legitimacy

This, in my opinion, is best done by writing in a more formal and academic style. Such a style addresses security experts and the intellectual cryptographer community, and its tone is professional, serious, and clear.

In contrast, marketing XChat would be done in an entirely different way, in simple, friendly, normal language. But since we haven't launched, this is a phase XC has not entered yet.

I think security experts and Intelectual cryptographers while important to reach don't make or break a coin. people do. the tech is important but not all. its also about momentum and group dynamics and you won't get that to XC by catering the PR to such a small elite group alone. i feel people start to develope a defensive stance to XC  because of that.

I think the currency is just as or even more an everyday lifestyle product like the Chat so please consider adapting some of your laid out marketing concepts for Xchat also for XCurrency ( XPay ? )
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 11:15:48 AM

- XC's legitimacy

I think security experts and Intelectual cryptographers while important to reach don't make or break a coin. people do. the tech is important but not all. its also about momentum and group dynamics and you won't get that to XC by catering the PR to such a small elite group alone. i feel people start to develope a defensive stance to XC  because of that.

I think the currency is just as or even more an everyday lifestyle product like the Chat so please consider adapting some of your laid out marketing concepts for Xchat also for XCurrency ( XPay ? )

I agree completely with all of that.

The only thing I would add is that marketing is a narrative. It has structure. You cannot start anywhere, you have to start where a brand is at.

When I started on "X11coin", the task was to establish its legitimacy after the avalanche of FUD its had endured had subsided. What has resulted is XCurrency as we know it today: a tech leader. The task was legitimacy and tech-oriented. Hence the style of the PR.

It would have made no sense to engage in normal/friendly "buy our product" type of communication, because the public had no trust in X11coin at that stage.

Furthermore, XC's roadmap has its own narrative: first the foundation (Xnodes, multipath, meshnet...), and then the mainstream-friendly apps. We're not at the mainstream stage yet, and so the marketing hasn't started.

I appreciate your frustration at the price's stability. It's frustrating to me too that it hasn't gone up 1000% as it ought to. But XC is a long-term investment. It's a matter of when, not if. And the mainstream-friendly marketing in "normal" language will come.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:32:28 AM

- XC's legitimacy

being able to independently verify apparently trustless anon tech is exactly what will make the coin. The very nature of what XC is trying to do relies on people being able to verify it.

They also are trusted because of their skills and abilities, one could argue very strongly that these security experts have the most amount of people listening and trusting their opinions .

Do you listen to someone who is an amateur crypto investor trading 0.1 btc here and there saying "BUY THIS COIN"

Or if someone gives you clear precise reasons to invest in a coin and has also invested a large amount themselves and have been doing it for years.

Which one has the most follows and people that trust their opinion?

When Dan reviewed codes for other anon coins, He was a single person, his single action created buzz and price and volume increases to any coin he reviewed , This was a single person, that after reviewing caused the "group" to act accordingly. the security experts and the group dynamics go hand in hand with each other, The more skilled a person is, the more people follow and listen, meaning the information is spread to a larger group of people.

Janitor

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:58:45 AM

The node would have been an XMIXER

XMIXER requires 1000 XC,
XNODE requires 0?

Correct

What is the default? I have 1001 XC but the mining icon is green and it says "Minting" (and the elusive reward is *always* 15-20 hours way).
Is it necessary to have "-distmix-autonode" to be XNODE? I remember that was suggested 2-3 weeks ago, but I don't know which mode is better now.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 12:02:27 PM

XMIXER requires 1000 XC,
XNODE requires 0?

Correct

What is the default? I have 1001 XC but the mining icon is green and it says "Minting" (and the elusive reward is *always* 15-20 hours way).
Is it necessary to have "-distmix-autonode" to be XNODE? I remember that was suggested 2-3 weeks ago, but I don't know which mode is better now.

-distmix-autonode is to be an Xmixer.

Every node (including Xmixers) are Xnodes, since they all use the end-to-end encrypted, serverless Xnode protocol.

For a normal node, you need no minimum balance and you shouldn't run -distmix-autonode.

For staking, don't run an Xmixer. For transaction fees, run an XMixer.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
hoertest

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:17:22 PM

- XC's legitimacy

I agree completely with all of that.

The only thing I would add is that marketing is a narrative. It has structure. You cannot start anywhere, you have to start where a brand is at.

When I started on "X11coin", the task was to establish its legitimacy after the avalanche of FUD its had endured had subsided. What has resulted is XCurrency as we know it today: a tech leader. The task was legitimacy and tech-oriented. Hence the style of the PR.

It would have made no sense to engage in normal/friendly "buy our product" type of communication, because the public had no trust in X11coin at that stage.

Furthermore, XC's roadmap has its own narrative: first the foundation (Xnodes, multipath, meshnet...), and then the mainstream-friendly apps. We're not at the mainstream stage yet, and so the marketing hasn't started.

I appreciate your frustration at the price's stability. It's frustrating to me too that it hasn't gone up 1000% as it ought to. But XC is a long-term investment. It's a matter of when, not if. And the mainstream-friendly marketing in "normal" language will come.

It would have gone up way more with a little normal/friendly "buy our product" mixed in. I sometimes have the impression you guys think you can just put on a switch and "maintream" adoption will kick in. If you can pull that of . Respect. would be a first timer.
How do you define the mainstream. people that are not into crypto yet? bitcoin only users? I'm not frsutrated with the price so much as with the lack of community growth.

You know who knows XC as the tech leader right now. the same ten dudes in here writing back and forth about how great XC is wondering why nobody seems to realise.
Janitor

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:18:55 PM

XMIXER requires 1000 XC,
XNODE requires 0?

Correct

Every node (including Xmixers) are Xnodes, since they all use the end-to-end encrypted, serverless Xnode protocol.

For a normal node, you need no minimum balance and you shouldn't run -distmix-autonode.

All right, thank you.  Now I do not have -distmix-autonode but I'm mining. That's something I don't understand.
My shortcut has a few addnode + one maxconnections parameter, that's all.
I'm on v0.9.2.49.08.XCurrency-REV2.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 12:30:46 PM

It would have gone up way more with a little normal/friendly "buy our product" mixed in. I sometimes have the impression you guys think you can just put on a switch and "maintream" adoption will kick in. If you can pull that of . Respect. would be a first timer.
How do you define the mainstream. people that are not into crypto yet? bitcoin only users? I'm not frsutrated with the price so much as with the lack of community growth.

You know who knows XC as the tech leader right now. the same ten dudes in here writing back and forth about how great XC is wondering why nobody seems to realise.

What product? There are no mobile apps, XChat's group chat is in testing, Privacy Mode's backend tech has only just been completed. We haven't even launched yet.

"Mainstream" is people who use phones and computers. 99% of them have no idea what crypto even is.

As for your thinking that the prior releases should've been worded more simply, I refer back to my earlier comments: (a) we needed to establish XC's credibility, not its saleability, and (b) we were explaining technical stuff. The style of those releases was tailored for that.

Actual, mature products that people can use will be marketed accordingly.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 12:32:05 PM

XMIXER requires 1000 XC,
XNODE requires 0?

Correct

All right, thank you.  Now I do not have -distmix-autonode but I'm mining. That's something I don't understand.
My shortcut has a few addnode + one maxconnections parameter, that's all.
I'm on v0.9.2.49.08.XCurrency-REV2.

Sounds perfect. You'll stake from time to time with no problems.

Open your wallet about once every four days, if not more often. Enjoy!

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:42:41 PM

Arlyn did you watch the Videos on Vortex math?  Grin Grin Grin

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
hoertest

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:07:10 PM

What product? There are no mobile apps, XChat's group chat is in testing, Privacy Mode's backend tech has only just been completed. We haven't even launched yet.

"Mainstream" is people who use phones and computers. 99% of them have no idea what crypto even is.

As for your thinking that the prior releases should've been worded more simply, I refer back to my earlier comments: (a) we needed to establish XC's credibility, not its saleability, and (b) we were explaining technical stuff. The style of those releases was tailored for that.

Actual, mature products that people can use will be marketed accordingly.

what product? how about the fucking altcoin that launched the moment the first block been mined.
You know what establishes credibility like nothing else. A big Community. You wanna skip the crypto-community and jump right to those stupid instagramm hipsters? those idiots who want "goverments to control the cruel free markets ". whatever.

The fruit of your approach will be a high scale Code Review. i'm shure since you are really good at what you do. still think you should soften your focus on distinctive periods of perception and target groups.  Its to black and white for me.
hope to see the Review soon since this could have the potential to catapult us to a status quo within this crypto community i'd desire before the big "launch" for the mainstream.

we should try more to conquer the crypto-stream before the mainstream thats all I'm saying.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 01:28:51 PM

You wanna skip the crypto-community and jump right to those stupid instagramm hipsters?

That couldn't be further from the truth. Have you seen the sheer amount of crypto-specific press XC is getting? We pretty much ONLY focus on the crypto-community.

Furthermore, the official launch will be as much focussed on the crypto community as it always has been, PLUS mainstream marketing.

I'm sympathetic to your view and have given my reasons why the approach I've taken has been focussed on the crypto-community for now. I know you're frustrated but please stop ranting about this. I get your view. I agree with you that simplifying communications will appeal to a broader audience. I agree that some crypto-people are not technically minded. And I've tried to explain why XC was not in a position to do that before now. You're welcome to continue to disagree but I don't think there's anything in this that we haven't already discussed here.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
killakem

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 01:32:25 PM

Hi iv been a silent supporter of xc and have been staking 761 xc coins since may. I bought in at around 168k, the price has dropped since and remained stagnant at around 135k for sometime now. Xc has arguably one of the best devs in the crypto world behind it so i expected some kind of growth. I'm not disgruntled as I have made other successful investments in coins with 2000% growth. So my question is this, have i made a good investment or should i abandon ship? Any feedback would be appreciated.

problem is xc is always chasing someone else's ideas.

darkcoin invented x11.  xc named their coin x11coin (http://www.xc-official.com/) & changed later.

darkcoin had the idea of nodes.  xc followed (but turned everyone into nodes)

ethereum started pushing "web 3.0" - xc started talking about it and saying they were going to push it

darkcoin just completely open sourced - xc is working on it.

xc is spinning a company off to raise more money which will dillute coinholding profitability if there ever is any.  (but they are giving coinholders a piece of the action).  also it doesn't look good when the lead dev pumps other shitcoins.  so these are their two original ideas - a for profit company (dan was listed as XC "ceo" for awhile) and "reviewing" other competing coins.

FWIW I think darkcoin is a piece of shitjunk scam (I am currently a little invested in monero and boolberries cuz i like ring sigs but if you look at my post history u can see i was pretty hard on both of them b4 deciding).

anwhoo thats my take on why its going nowhere.  nobody ever listens to me.   Roll Eyes

Thanks for your feedback, i always thought xc was an innovator in crypto and others followed but i didnt know about the points you've raised. My other investments are ethereum and fibre. I'm not going to bang on about other coins because this is not the place for it but from what i can see Fibre has done in 7 weeks what it's taken this long for XC to do. I was going to hold until rev 3 but now I'm having second thoughts

I wish this was true, but I'm afraid I will have to disagree. XC is a far more mature product with full end to end anonymity. The XC mixer is what I consider to be the best in the business. I do hope that one day we are in competition with XC, but right now from a technical perspective XC is superior.

We have not hidden the fact that we would like to implement XC's mixer technology and have reached out to Dan.

I don't usually post in other currency's threads, but felt I had to for this one.

Regards
Killa
cryptico

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:38:32 PM

I think synechist is right. Everyone in this thread has his own scale of frustration to deal with. The attention that XC have had from the Crypto community is offensive to say the least..but then I think of the "crypto-community" is the crypto community the pump and dumpers of the last 4 months with new crypto shit appearing just to be used as a penny stock under steroids?

I see at the moment that Crypto is just a whale game for pump groups looking to scam and use the market to get richer and richer on the expense of others...maybe we did not get the attention we deserved because we might have broken their favorite game?

If XC goes up a lot it will start a trend of rewarding the best coins and their game is more and more predictable. Do you see that the best coins have been rewarded lately?

This off course will stop when the Market will wake up guided by professional investors looking to Invest their money where they see long term potential. Unfortunately they are not here yet.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 01:53:15 PM

Arlyn did you watch the Videos on Vortex math?  Grin Grin Grin

Yes I did. The videos you sent me are not really about numbers though, they're about physics.

Nassim Haramein is not a reputable physicist. I haven't had time to look up Marko Rodin though because he doesn't have a Wikipedia page.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Sabretooth

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:24:48 PM

Hi iv been a silent supporter of xc and have been staking 761 xc coins since may. I bought in at around 168k, the price has dropped since and remained stagnant at around 135k for sometime now. Xc has arguably one of the best devs in the crypto world behind it so i expected some kind of growth. I'm not disgruntled as I have made other successful investments in coins with 2000% growth. So my question is this, have i made a good investment or should i abandon ship? Any feedback would be appreciated.

problem is xc is always chasing someone else's ideas.

darkcoin invented x11.  xc named their coin x11coin (http://www.xc-official.com/) & changed later.

darkcoin had the idea of nodes.  xc followed (but turned everyone into nodes)

ethereum started pushing "web 3.0" - xc started talking about it and saying they were going to push it

darkcoin just completely open sourced - xc is working on it.

xc is spinning a company off to raise more money which will dillute coinholding profitability if there ever is any.  (but they are giving coinholders a piece of the action).  also it doesn't look good when the lead dev pumps other shitcoins.  so these are their two original ideas - a for profit company (dan was listed as XC "ceo" for awhile) and "reviewing" other competing coins.

FWIW I think darkcoin is a piece of shitjunk scam (I am currently a little invested in monero and boolberries cuz i like ring sigs but if you look at my post history u can see i was pretty hard on both of them b4 deciding).

anwhoo thats my take on why its going nowhere.  nobody ever listens to me.   Roll Eyes

Thanks for your feedback, i always thought xc was an innovator in crypto and others followed but i didnt know about the points you've raised. My other investments are ethereum and fibre. I'm not going to bang on about other coins because this is not the place for it but from what i can see Fibre has done in 7 weeks what it's taken this long for XC to do. I was going to hold until rev 3 but now I'm having second thoughts

I wish this was true, but I'm afraid I will have to disagree. XC is a far more mature product with full end to end anonymity. The XC mixer is what I consider to be the best in the business. I do hope that one day we are in competition with XC, but right now from a technical perspective XC is superior.

We have not hidden the fact that we would like to implement XC's mixer technology and have reached out to Dan.

I don't usually post in other currency's threads, but felt I had to for this one.

Regards
Killa

Thanks Killa, your post is most welcome.

Uno: uVcEaDQ5MXcYRjSGY1E7FXfrtxGk6QKnBm
cryptico

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:43:34 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 03:18:05 PM by cryptico

Arlyn did you watch the Videos on Vortex math?  Grin Grin Grin

Yes I did. The videos you sent me are not really about numbers though, they're about physics.

Nassim Haramein is not a reputable physicist. I haven't had time to look up Marko Rodin though because he doesn't have a Wikipedia page.

Nassim video is more about physics and not numbers Marco rodin Vortex math is about math but is about physics as well. Vortex math does not base itself on functions with numbers organizing themselves around functions is the opposite. Numbers are fixed entities and functions can be organised around them>this create standard patterns that you can find in the structure of nature Dna galaxies etc. It is a radical and innovative approach.

They can be dismissed easilly as crack pottery but many in the past where quickly dismissed as well by the standard scientific consensus of the time to be recognised later on in their life or after they were dead. It is like that in society for each different area where radical innovative ideas are presented > same can be said for crypto as well.

Nassim is not an established scientist yet but has dedicated his life to physics even if he does not have a physics degree..>Einstein as well was working as an accountant or something similar while working on his theory of relativity.

Anyway Nassim has published a paper:

http://hiup.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/AIP_CP_SProton_Haramein.pdf

Marco rodin math if understood I believe can be applied in Computer science and programming with leaps in advancement in this field. watch this playlists when you have a bit of time.. don't dismiss it without giving it a chance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbyc9JW3vtk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEE55gcttqo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNHvyTIRVjY

Just Found this one too see what you can take from it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxuU8jYkA1k

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Pages: « 1 ... 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 [1384] 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: