Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 [1577] 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:35:48 PM

You promised open accounting of funds and your PR guy is saying he isnt sure if he wants people to know he is being paid?
No, I'm saying I'm not sure I'm comfortable with people knowing the *amount*. I'm quite comfortable with people knowing *that* I'm employed.

why ?

Everyone knows what a PR guy should be paid (industry standard), so unless your embarrassed by the amount in some way, just state it.

synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 08:35:52 PM

You cant claim you are funding a project out of your own pocket and then fund the project with a coins premine. No amount of wordplay or anything else will change any of this.

No such claim was made.

We claimed to have part-funded the project with the premine. Read the statement earlier.

What you attribute to wordplay on our part is, in fact, lack of comprehension on your part.

(Do you understand why 95% of your posts get deleted? You pay scant attention to the facts of a matter.)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 08:37:47 PM

You promised open accounting of funds and your PR guy is saying he isnt sure if he wants people to know he is being paid?
No, I'm saying I'm not sure I'm comfortable with people knowing the *amount*. I'm quite comfortable with people knowing *that* I'm employed.

why ?

Everyone knows what a PR guy should be paid (industry standard), so unless your embarrassed by the amount in some way, just state it.

I don't agree with asking Arlyn how much he makes.

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 08:37:58 PM

why ?

It is an industry standard rate, but out of pure personal preference (personality type, whatever...) I prefer to keep my salary a personal matter.

Privacy is important to all of us. Here more than anywhere.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
wooder

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:39:05 PM

Just wanted to provide an update on the torsticks, the usb image has been finalized and they will ship as soon as soon as I receive them.  The updated USB ISO will be posted tomorrow for those want to download it.

Dan

Nice, as soon as the iso is online I will test it. Thanks.
demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:39:27 PM

I know this has been discussed already, but I wish XC came along when i was a more experienced investor. I got caught bagholding and I am at a loss but Ive been lucky to get in on some good pumps and make up for the loss. I still have high hopes for XC and plan to hold onto it now. I was stupid and put 90% of my investment into XC and have lost more than 60% ATM, but my 10% that I have placed into day trading has almost made up for my loss here.

I have accepted the fact that XC is a long term investment, the price now does not reflect its true value and will not for several months it seems. Considering REV 3 will be our biggest milestone yet, I am excited to see the outcome. I think people that are buying XC now are smart because they know they will be able to make some good profit during the REV 3 release.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:41:34 PM

why ?

Lol at asking why.

I wouldn't be happy with the whole world knowing what I earn. He's not anonymous you know, he operates under his real name and is clearly linked to this project.
wooder

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:42:53 PM

You cant claim you are funding a project out of your own pocket and then fund the project with a coins premine. No amount of wordplay or anything else will change any of this.

No such claim was made.

We claimed to have part-funded the project with the premine. Read the statement earlier.

What you attribute to wordplay on our part is, in fact, lack of comprehension on your part.

(Do you understand why 95% of your posts get deleted? You pay scant attention to the facts of a matter.)

It is written in the reddit thread that the premine will be managed in a transparent way.
Will a list be released that shows what for the premine was exactly used at least in grouped amounts?
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:46:08 PM

Can we get rid of the following people. They have made their point, no use to keep reiterating it, they clearly come here only to bitch and moan

tylerderden
wooder
UnicornFarts

I strongly agree. Unicorn and tyler in particular are just obvious trolls.

CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:46:13 PM

Most alt coins say the premine will be used for "future development".   Most of the time though, for scam coins, the dev dump the premine on the exchange as soon as it's listed and that's the end of the coin.

Here we are, with XC, who ACTUALLY USED the premine for "future development"  (5 months now since launched), and FUDDERs whine and whine about the premine being used for that development.

Just STFU and go to those scam coins.   This is not the coin you are looking for if you don't want the premine used properly....

TLDR: Stop fudding and just GTFO

MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:48:33 PM

Some of the overly entitled demands being made are just ridiculous.  I took a hit as well and I still have nothing but confidence.  In fact, thanks for making it easier for me to get more XC Inc ITO shares.

So tired of the otherwise invested people coming in here and just being complete wads about every small little detail.  I have read every page and I still see no reason why XC deserves all of this.

Every crypto has had issues due to low volume (which keeps getting smaller thanks to exchange hacks) and the pervasive crypto mentality that "if you don't deliver an artificial intelligence that will make you sandwiches while you're going to the moo0n then you're a scam".

I'm tired of the people who cry at everything in this thread...my goodness.  

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 08:50:08 PM

I know this has been discussed already, but I wish XC came along when i was a more experienced investor. I got caught bagholding and I am at a loss but Ive been lucky to get in on some good pumps and make up for the loss. I still have high hopes for XC and plan to hold onto it now. I was stupid and put 90% of my investment into XC and have lost more than 60% ATM, but my 10% that I have placed into day trading has almost made up for my loss here.

I have accepted the fact that XC is a long term investment, the price now does not reflect its true value and will not for several months it seems. Considering REV 3 will be our biggest milestone yet, I am excited to see the outcome. I think people that are buying XC now are smart because they know they will be able to make some good profit during the REV 3 release.

Generally I don't comment on the price as I have always felt that the project, technology, and commitment by the team would be reflected in the market in the long run

But I am just as "disappointed" with the current price as everybody else is.  However that has zero impact on whats coming in the days, and months ahead.  The goal has always been to embrace the B2B and the B2C markets, and Mobile w/ Point of Sales as a primary driving factor.

I am a firm believer in the power of decentralized blockchain based technology and I am committed in taking XC to the next level.  Clearly monetizing the nodes with blockchain 2.0 technology is the future and bridging existing markets with this technology is the key to success.

Dan

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:50:19 PM

No such claim was made.

yes i have been following XC from the start along with every other coin. the thing is not my lack of comprehension being an issue, its peoples perception of what has transpired that im getting at and its reflection on the other projects affiliated. I totally understand not wanting people to know what you make as a PR guy, that it understandable. BUT you guys are going to have to come to a decision on that information being public if transparency in blocknet is what you are agreeing to. Im not trying to be a dick really, you guys need to get out of damage control mindset and be proactive in allowing this to happen in the first place. My thoughts on all of it shouldnt be your issue, but the entire crypto community and their perception should be. I know FUD and the psychology of this whole ecosystem pretty well and blocknet already has other similar projects on standby looking for ammunition for their FUD brigade. Dont give it to them. I hope you see what im getting at. You have no obligation to me at all but you do have an obligation to the coins that joined blocknet based on your promises. Im not going to say anything more because if you cant see my point than im wasting both of our time.
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 08:51:26 PM

No such claim was made.

It is written in the reddit thread that the premine will be managed in a transparent way.
Will a list be released that shows what for the premine was exactly used at least in grouped amounts?

Yes this will be done

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 08:51:30 PM

I agree wholeheartedly that some people on this thread subject us to an absurd amount of paranoid, nickpicking demands.

It would make everyone's lives easier if the habit changed.

The amount of PR I could get done without Bitcointalk threads would be staggering.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
MemoryShock

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:53:03 PM

Generally I don't comment on the price as I have always felt that the project, technology, and commitment by the team would be reflected in the market in the long run

But I am just has "disappointed" with the current price as everybody else is.  However that has zero impact on whats coming in the days, and months ahead.  The goal has always been to embrace the B2B and the B2C markets, and Mobile w/ Point of Sales as primary driving factor.

I am a firm believer in the power of decentralized blockchain based technology and I am committed in taking XC to the next level.  Clearly monetizing the nodes with blockchain 2.0 technology is the future and bridging existing markets with this technology is the key to success.

Dan

+1

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
demgains

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:53:55 PM

Some of the overly entitled demands being made are just ridiculous.  I took a hit as well and I still have nothing but confidence.  In fact, thanks for making it easier for me to get more XC Inc ITO shares.

So tired of the otherwise invested people coming in here and just being complete wads about every small little detail.  I have read every page and I still see no reason why XC deserves all of this.

Every crypto has had issues due to low volume (which keeps getting smaller thanks to exchange hacks) and the pervasive crypto mentality that "if you don't deliver an artificial intelligence that will make you sandwiches while you're going to the moo0n then you're a scam".

I'm tired of the people who cry at everything in this thread...my goodness.  

speaking of the XC Inc. ITO, it will be based on the amount of XC you hold correct?
MemoryShock

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:56:01 PM

The amount of PR I could get done without Bitcointalk threads would be staggering.

Do we even need the BTC talk threads?  There are some other coins who do just fine within their own forums.  All we have here is a place for people to show up and directly bug you guys.  They create their own threads anyway so why put up with it?

Honest question - there might be good reasons and perhaps I am so frustrated with reading drivvle that I think this is a good idea...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
wooder

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:56:54 PM

Can we get rid of the following people. They have made their point, no use to keep reiterating it, they clearly come here only to bitch and moan

tylerderden
wooder
UnicornFarts

I strongly agree. Unicorn and tyler in particular are just obvious trolls.

i don't get why i should be a fuder. i postet stuff that I thought is right and as it seems it is now cleared up. not everyone that posts stuff that questions stuff is a fuder.

i also doubt that tylerderden is fuder as he has an activity of 308.
demgains

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:56:55 PM

But I am just as "disappointed" with the current price as everybody else is.  However that has zero impact on whats coming in the days, and months ahead.  The goal has always been to embrace the B2B and the B2C markets, and Mobile w/ Point of Sales as a primary driving factor.

Dan

thanks for the response Dan, the XC team is the reason why I am still confident for the future. Also, I dont think its in your heart to walk away from XC, and as long as development continues, it will eventually hit mass adoption.
Pages: « 1 ... 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 [1577] 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: