Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 [1578] 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:58:10 PM

Some of the overly entitled demands being made are just ridiculous.  I took a hit as well and I still have nothing but confidence.  In fact, thanks for making it easier for me to get more XC Inc ITO shares.

So tired of the otherwise invested people coming in here and just being complete wads about every small little detail.  I have read every page and I still see no reason why XC deserves all of this.

Every crypto has had issues due to low volume (which keeps getting smaller thanks to exchange hacks) and the pervasive crypto mentality that "if you don't deliver an artificial intelligence that will make you sandwiches while you're going to the moo0n then you're a scam".

I'm tired of the people who cry at everything in this thread...my goodness.  

speaking of the XC Inc. ITO, it will be based on the amount of XC you hold correct?

Yup.  And thanks to this recent shit storm.  I just got me a whole wack more shares at discount prices.  Anyone who is here know's the tech speaks for itself.  Let all the people talk shit, this project is a long time coming and dan and team are still here.  Hope not too many of you panic sold in the recent plummet.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 08:58:30 PM

Some of the overly entitled demands being made are just ridiculous.  I took a hit as well and I still have nothing but confidence.  In fact, thanks for making it easier for me to get more XC Inc ITO shares.

So tired of the otherwise invested people coming in here and just being complete wads about every small little detail.  I have read every page and I still see no reason why XC deserves all of this.

Every crypto has had issues due to low volume (which keeps getting smaller thanks to exchange hacks) and the pervasive crypto mentality that "if you don't deliver an artificial intelligence that will make you sandwiches while you're going to the moo0n then you're a scam".

I'm tired of the people who cry at everything in this thread...my goodness.  

speaking of the XC Inc. ITO, it will be based on the amount of XC you hold correct?

Yes you will be able to receive shares based on the amount of XC you hold, granted we need to define some parameters around this

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:59:43 PM

The amount of PR I could get done without Bitcointalk threads would be staggering.

Do we even need the BTC talk threads?  There are some other coins who do just fine within their own forums.  All we have here is a place for people to show up and directly bug you guys.  They create their own threads anyway so why put up with it?

Honest question - there might be good reasons and perhaps I am so frustrated with reading drivvle that I think this is a good idea...

+1000000000000

ARCHcoin recently locked their BTCtalk thread, started a new self-moderated thread, and have been strictly moderating it to the point where they really only allow actual announcements and legitimate responses to those announcements. Then the rest of the community discourse takes place in Slack or IRC.

I'd love to see XC try such a model.

I hate this forum. It's rife with so much trash.

Down with BTCtalk...

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:00:56 PM

I strongly agree. Unicorn and tyler in particular are just obvious trolls.

No I'm not.  I just have unpopular opinions in a circlejerk scam thread/project and am a little too vocal trying to keep new blood from being suckered in.
IanDeMartino

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:01:57 PM

My weekly altcoin column has a section on this situation, including what I gathered from Dan during our skype chat that was new information at the time (not sure if he has updated you guys since, as this thread has grown by multiple pages since then)

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112830/the-alt-cracks-1030-xc-spends-its-premine-nxtty-is-released-shaq-talks-quark-more

Hope that helps in some way.

Tips: 1BJXcqnQyQipwo5ft1WzZpV3qJGEDE2JkP
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:07:39 PM

Can we get rid of the following people. They have made their point, no use to keep reiterating it, they clearly come here only to bitch and moan

tylerderden
wooder
UnicornFarts

I don't get why i should be a fuder. i postet stuff that I thought is right and as it seems it is now cleared up. Not everyone that posts stuff that questions stuff is a fuder.

I also doubt that tylerderden is fuder as he has an activity of 308.

im not a fudder man, thats just peoples reaction on this forum when you show up and ask questions that people dont want asked. People are very confused on this forum between FUD and legit questions and concerns. It is hard to tell when someone is being honest or spreading nonsense for their own gain.The sooner people understand that for every person who asks there are 20 that didnt but have the same concerns the sooner we can move crypto forward. The rest of the world doesnt know what fud or premine is, but they are the ones that will bring new money so people need to understand that every thing they do as a dev will eventually be asked about by many. and even worse frighten off potential investors if everything isnt above boards. Thats why i say that blocknet needs to be handled better on the transparency front from the beginning.
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:10:20 PM

Well FYI its made the telegraph...

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112830/the-alt-cracks-1030-xc-spends-its-premine-nxtty-is-released-shaq-talks-quark-more

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:14:27 PM

Can we get rid of the following people. They have made their point, no use to keep reiterating it, they clearly come here only to bitch and moan

tylerderden
wooder
UnicornFarts

I don't get why i should be a fuder. i postet stuff that I thought is right and as it seems it is now cleared up. Not everyone that posts stuff that questions stuff is a fuder.

I also doubt that tylerderden is fuder as he has an activity of 308.

im not a fudder man, thats just peoples reaction on this forum when you show up and ask questions that people dont want asked. People are very confused on this forum between FUD and legit questions and concerns. It is hard to tell when someone is being honest or spreading nonsense for their own gain.The sooner people understand that for every person who asks there are 20 that didnt but have the same concerns the sooner we can move crypto forward. The rest of the world doesnt know what fud or premine is, but they are the ones that will bring new money so people need to understand that every thing they do as a dev will eventually be asked about by many. and even worse frighten off potential investors if everything isnt above boards. Thats why i say that blocknet needs to be handled better on the transparency front from the beginning.

I do agree, and it was a mistake XC made because they did not disclose the information about the premine being dispersed. However, it was always noted that the premine would be used for XC's development, and people are a little shocked because it actually happened just recently. It would have been smart by the team to actually make the community aware of their intentions, but that is in the past now. The team realizes now how important transparency is with ever move they do, and they are still learning. I'd rather they screw up here instead of before the release of an epic milestone like REV 3 where the effects would be 10x worse.
ib88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:14:58 PM

That clears up a lot of the FUD imo
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 09:15:13 PM

The primary reason your (tylerderden and unicornfarts) posts were deleted earlier is the way your opinions were presented.

It's one thing to present an opinion.

It's another to bash people over the head with it. A community must be addressed with civility and respect if you hope to be heard. Unless you speak to people with their perspective in mind - and thus with empathy - your posts will get deleted.

- Emotively loaded terms,
- Unsubstantiated claims that aim to discredit a project,
- and posts that abuse or attack people,

are various ways in which a primary lack of empathy is played out.

Please take this to heart for the future. You're very welcome to be members of this community, but not on just any terms.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
spookycoins

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 09:19:55 PM

It sucks that a large portion of the time being spent by the XC team is having to deal with FUD on this thread.
This is the most attention those childish FUD guys get all day. They love it.
This is all they have. They have the time to waste. They have nothing else going on.
Get rid of those fools.

That's me on twitter --> @spookycoins
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:22:37 PM

The primary reason your (tylerderden and unicornfarts) posts were deleted earlier is the way your opinions were presented.

It's another to bash people over the head with it. A community must be addressed with civility and respect if you hope to be heard. Unless you speak to people with their perspective in mind - and thus with empathy - your posts will get deleted.

Please take this to heart for the future. You're very welcome to be members of this community, but not on just any terms.

I think that while it is a good reminder it is likely falling on deaf eyes.  I moderated a forum for five years with 2 million uniques a month and our main focus was encouraging civil discussion.  I worked really well over there because these points are easily communicable because a lot of the time they just didn't know how to discuss heated arguments with people and would take things personal.

This forum is so much different...primarily because of the financial nature of the topic.  If you manage to win one over with logic and I'll buy you lunch...

You do pretty well at holding yourself against the tides...I try and keep updated on this thread and I am unsure how you keep your composure much of the time.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:26:00 PM

ok just catching up...

atcsecure - are you holding many XC right now? If not then what will motivate you to continue the development of XC?

Blocknet? how many shares in blocknet do you hold personally?

i see xc diving lately.

policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:27:34 PM

I learned one thing from having patience with a coin which is no SCAM.

When everybody was selling BlackCoin and everybody was fuding their thread I was buying like crazy for ~700 - ~900 sat each coin.
As soon as the coin proved to be developed and taken care of by legit and skilled people I knew that I was going to make lots of money from that investment.

My 8 BTC investment turned into ~370 BTC when I sold my BlackCoins for ~45k - 65k sat

I have the same feelings with XC right now and I'm very happy with my stash

BlockNet is going to push this baby near NXT with no problem.

You don't deserve to call yourselves investors, panicking like little babies when mommy is not around.
You all start crying right and left when you "loose" money when the price goes down. It's your own impatience and fear that makes you loose. You gonna loose money only if you DUMP.

Yes, there is some risk of losing all, so what? Invest only what you afford to lose.

Stop calling yourselves investors, bunch of scaredy cats

This is my last post on this thread. I had enough

Cheers

Could we plz just look at the bigger picture here- I havent deposited euro yet, can we slow down on the support just a couple more days here? I need more coins, thank you.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:33:41 PM

Have you seen unicornfarts new topic - XC Dev dumps entire dev fund on loyal supporters before moving on to blocknet (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840310.0)

He clearly wants to spread fear and uncertainty.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:34:03 PM

ok just catching up...

atcsecure - are you holding many XC right now? If not then what will motivate you to continue the development of XC?

Blocknet? how many shares in blocknet do you hold personally?

i see xc diving lately.

There is NO incentive, they don't care.

It should be clearly obvious, they took your XC, and dumped it, and made it worthless, so they could claim to focus on the superior project being BLOCK.

My thousands of Dollars in what once was a promising ALT-COIN is looking more and more like a massive IRS write-off, thanks Dan Metcalf, your the bees' knees.

Oh if you can't tell, I am fucking pissed, I think you need to take 250 btc and buy back your fucking coin you shit on a community.

However, the XC used to purchase block is now with dan right so he has a ton of xc again?

UnicornFarts

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:36:08 PM

However, the XC used to purchase block is now with dan right so he has a ton of xc again?

Buying your own product with the community premine?  This is so beyond unethical ..  you are giving yourself block net with the XC premine that is going back in your pocket.

Good god
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:36:43 PM

Boy, never thought I would see XC drop to such lows!!  I am PISSED I do not have any money to suck a bunch more up at these ridiculous prices:-(
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:37:16 PM

Boy, never thought I would see XC drop to such lows!!  I am PISSED I do not have any money to suck a bunch more up at these ridiculous prices:-(

that makes  A LOT OF US jim.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:38:12 PM

I'm surprised that people come in here, some even XC investors, and are actually believing the FUD that has been posted instead of trusting one of the most transparent teams in cryptos. It's sad..... before you assume anything, take a look at the entire picture and ask yourself "should i trust a newbie profile that was specifically designed to troll and FUD competitor coins, or "should I listen to a team that has been honest their entire time during the development of their project"
Pages: « 1 ... 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 [1578] 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: