Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984108 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:41:32 PM

Create real account data will create every time a new adress-public key-private key ?

1.Than the old is working nevertheless?
2.can I get this data in this data showing again, or they will be displayed only one time?

Hello.

Read above has already being answered for the (n)th time.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg9415678#msg9415678

can you dont answer my question?

Dont understand anyway why you can not write this things in a description

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:49:43 PM

"Once phase 2 has begun we'll also reset the https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes/registered page to display only people who have registered their NEM-address in combination to their token. It will also show the NXT-Addresseses that have already sent back their NEMStake and the NEM-address that has been registered with that transaction. We urge everyone to check this list to make sure everything is in order! It is your responsibility to make sure everything is alright."

On the stake registration page i have to add the real nem address what i have created. I mean that
is that address and token a pair, or token only is the "key" for real nem?

Hello.

Here
https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes

you enter the token where is written token
and the real NEM address  where is written address.

The address that you enter is the real address that you generated in the NEM software.
The address that you generated is the real address for the real network that is not yet online.
The real address starts with letter "N" like NEM
The address displayed in your software on top left corner starts with "T" like Test is a test address

The current BETA the you all are running is a test software running on test network.
There is no real NEM in circulation yet.

You are using beta software to generate the private key , public key and address for the real network that
still need to be setup.

The data that you have generated is random that mean is not stored anywhere on your computer
and that means you are sole responsabile to take care (store that data).
If you loose this data or supply wrong address you won't receive real NEM.

Every time you generate the data for the real account new values will be generated.

I hope i made more clear to all of you in my pidgin english.

To NEM community in general or (OP): WE should put a FAQ somewhere about this because
in this thread on each page same questions are asked 3 times.

kauppalahti

Activity: 235
Merit: 110

HAVUJA PERKELE!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:51:33 PM

The stake, what i send from NXT EA is not in the registered stakes. I made real nem address with
account starting "T" and i created address starting with "N" and that "N" i can not find.

Noone will be able to help you if you give us 0 information.
What is the id of the transaction you sent it back ?

It can take up to 10 minutes before a confirmed tx shows up on the /registered page.

10133853121443170034      send it 26.10.2014 already

You didn't send it to me. You've sent it to NXT-93YZ-83SQ-PJGF-EQB43 instead of NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH.
Also you encryted the message but that is the least of your problems.

What gave you the idea to send it to that address ?

Actually that was the automatic transfer cost.

Stake transfer was  12162958018582052392   and 24.10.2014

Looks better and that shows up on the /registered page as well.
The search function of your browser works wonders. I suggest you try it sometime Smiley

That`s possible, because i did it about 5 times..

Questions:

if i create  "real account data" and repeat it (after closing client etc.), do i get the same result or does the client generate new one?

Just want to be sure before sending btt stake..........

Everytime to use the "real address generator" you get different results. It's just a key-generator it doesn't store anything - that's up to you Smiley

So, what ever the real address is, it have to match to the token during the launch?

Propably this is self-evident most of the people, but not for me. I do not want to make mistake.[/b]
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:59:40 PM

Create real account data will create every time a new adress-public key-private key ?

1.Than the old is working nevertheless?
2.can I get this data in this data showing again, or they will be displayed only one time?

It'll only be displayed once.

venlo

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:06:21 PM

hey commies, when's genesis-block?
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 08:12:21 PM

Wow some of you people are fucking retarded, all I want to know is how the unclaimed stakes will be used. 

Well, the "developers" will decide how they want to "use" them (ahem, give it to their friends). This wouldn't be a problem if they didn't already have any development funds, but they started out allocating 25%. That's 1 billion nem, or 1000 stakes. With unclaimed stakes added, they intend to double that with the control of 2 billion nem. That's the "fair" distribution.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg9412104#msg9412104

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
wo24-7

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:24:14 PM

Anyone else having this issue when they open their wallet: NIS is synchronizing. At block 12961, est. 4 days behind. I ask because I created my wallet yesterday and it synced pretty fast, within 10 minutes it was complete and synced. Today it hasn't moved in 30min or so. I can still create my real account data even though it is synchronizing still, right? Thanks!
wo24-7

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:42:39 PM

Anyone else having this issue when they open their wallet: NIS is synchronizing. At block 12961, est. 4 days behind. I ask because I created my wallet yesterday and it synced pretty fast, within 10 minutes it was complete and synced. Today it hasn't moved in 30min or so. I can still create my real account data even though it is synchronizing still, right? Thanks!

yes you can still create data even if its not synced.. that doesnt affect it.. what block were you at when it said synced yesterday and what block are you at now?

I'm not even sure to be honest with you. I know yesterday it had to sync everything and it was weeks behind but it synced in 10min max and now it is saying 4 days behind and it isn't moving. Would me deleting it and reinstalling help?
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:59:33 PM

We will make a release tomorrow most probably.

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
xtester

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:05:27 PM

Thanks for the work again.  Smiley
xtester

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:05:54 PM

OP should be up to date now.
kauppalahti

HAVUJA PERKELE!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:07:47 PM

I try to ask my question a another way:

When you register you btt stake the token is fixed but why you need
the real nem address?  Do you need both to get you stake?
Is that real nem address your "real" address in the phase 3?
xtester

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:10:06 PM

Hi,

you need your real NEM address because this is where your NEM will be deposited at launch.
kauppalahti

HAVUJA PERKELE!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:15:33 PM

Hi,

you need your real NEM address because this is where your NEM will be deposited at launch.

Finally i got the right answer ; ) i will register tomorrow morning...now it is late in my country..
howi53

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:42:22 PM

the real nem address?  Do you need both to get you stake?

Hi,

Finally i got the right answer ; ) i will register tomorrow morning...now it is late in my country..

Polar night?

Life is like a chicken ladder - short and shitty
ciappa

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:49:19 PM

"Once phase 2 has begun we'll also reset the https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes/registered page to display only people who have registered their NEM-address in combination to their token. It will also show the NXT-Addresseses that have already sent back their NEMStake and the NEM-address that has been registered with that transaction. We urge everyone to check this list to make sure everything is in order! It is your responsibility to make sure everything is alright."

On the stake registration page i have to add the real nem address what i have created. I mean that

Hello.

Here

The address that you enter is the real address that you generated in the NEM software.
The address that you generated is the real address for the real network that is not yet online.
The address displayed in your software on top left corner starts with "T" like Test is a test address

The current BETA the you all are running is a test software running on test network.

You are using beta software to generate the private key , public key and address for the real network that
still need to be setup.

The data that you have generated is random that mean is not stored anywhere on your computer

Every time you generate the data for the real account new values will be generated.

To NEM community in general or (OP): WE should put a FAQ somewhere about this because

Thank you for your good description!

you say: Every time you generate the data for the real account new values will be generated.

If i generate a new value, i can still use the old values, or apply only the new values?

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Thingamajig

Activity: 497

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:49:52 PM

Wow some of you people are fucking retarded, all I want to know is how the unclaimed stakes will be used.  

Well, the "developers" will decide how they want to "use" them (ahem, give it to their friends). This wouldn't be a problem if they didn't already have any development funds, but they started out allocating 25%. That's 1 billion nem, or 1000 stakes. With unclaimed stakes added, they intend to double that with the control of 2 billion nem. That's the "fair" distribution.

Eadeqa your supposed to be a "respected" member of the nxt community.. stop talking shit about nem as if nem has done something to personally harm you. i know you want to "fit in with the gang" and all but this is just lowering you to a bottom feeding troll destroying what ever respect you had.

grow up for god sake..

Oh the hypocrisy of someone from NXT preaching what is "fair". Lol. Hilarious. The FUD'sters are still coming out of the woodwork i see.

They're going to have to try harder than that.

NEM has broken the mold with it's distribution model, not perfect by any means but perfection is quite a difficult thing to strive for in such a FUD riddled market. The NEM dev's have done some exceptional work and I know it's only the beginning.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:50:01 PM

sorry, are you talking about NEM being released or some sort of information?
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 10:07:46 PM

Hello.

Here

still need to be setup.

you say: Every time you generate the data for the real account new values will be generated.

If i generate a new value, i can still use the old values, or apply only the new values?
Yes, any time you create real account data, you are creating a new account, which is a real account. And that private key, public key, and account number will always match and be valid

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:10:33 PM

You can use old values but save them somwhere
expecially the private key and address because if you forget lose the prpivate key you loose all the nem forever
and if you supply (register) wrong nem address in that site too.

so in "pictures"

1st generation
[private key1, public key1 , address1]

2nd genration
[private key2, public key2 , address2]

you can register the address1 but if you then loose private key 1
you can't use private key 2 to get NEM from address 1
because i think that addresses are derived (generated) out of private key

So be carefull save the data correctly take your time and check more than once that you have
saved stored in a secure place the data that was generated from the software.

Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: