Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:33:24 PM

Why is it that recently NXTers come there to trash NEM ? Butthurt about the price decline ? Guess what, that's not NEMs fault.

I am commenting about seeing weird claims posted on this thread. We have absolutely no solid info how well Nem was traded on AE. The numbers can be easily fuged by fake trades.

What recent "price" decline? Nxt has been (up and down) around 6K satoshi for a whole year. It's BTC that has declined in prices, bring down the entire crypto with it (compared to fiat)

I think it would be quite useful for you to study a bit logic, would really help with those fallacies you keep committing. The only thing we know as a fact is that NEM is the most traded asset. It could be manipulated or not but that's a whole other story. If you want us to believe that somehow reality is contrary to what we can actually see, there's a big burden of proof on your side to prove that. Until then, those claims are pure air, and healthy skepticism is the most appropriate answer.
BitZCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 02:58:26 PM

Why is it that recently NXTers come there to trash NEM ? Butthurt about the price decline ? Guess what, that's not NEMs fault.

I am commenting about seeing weird claims posted on this thread. We have absolutely no solid info how well Nem was traded on AE. The numbers can be easily fuged by fake trades.

What recent "price" decline? Nxt has been (up and down) around 6K satoshi for a whole year. It's BTC that has declined in prices, bring down the entire crypto with it (compared to fiat)

I think it would be quite useful for you to study a bit logic, would really help with those fallacies you keep committing. The only thing we know as a fact is that NEM is the most traded asset. It could be manipulated or not but that's a whole other story. If you want us to believe that somehow reality is contrary to what we can actually see, there's a big burden of proof on your side to prove that. Until then, those claims are pure air, and healthy skepticism is the most appropriate answer.

2015 will bring back some structure to the whole coinmmunity. Last year was just the beginning of an huge purge, which will may find his end in a bloodbath but at least will be good for all of us and also our alls future.
2015 will be NEM, easy to use and designed especially for you guys. I'm looking forward! Let's looking forward.

Here it is: TakePart!
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:09:23 PM

total trades
NEMstake   5503

NEM is still No. 1  Smiley
Unbelieveable, NEMcoin is still the most tradest asset

total trades
NEMstake   5368

NEM is still No. 1

but we need to launch the final coins.
yeyo101

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:09:33 PM

@ devs
So where are we with the multisig, from what I understand that is what's holding up the launch. So any update on that?
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:15:36 PM

@ devs
So where are we with the multisig, from what I understand that is what's holding up the launch. So any update on that?

Hello.

Please read the thread carefully.
The info was already given!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg10210646#msg10210646

Wink

yeyo101

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:29:26 PM

@ devs

Hello.

Please read the thread carefully.
The info was already given!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg10210646#msg10210646

Wink

tHANKS GUY.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:34:19 PM

total trades
NEMstake   5503

After UP was caught with sock puppets, his official excuse was that he was using sockpuppets so nem would look good (more activity). How do we know he wasn't trading with himself on AE for exact same reason? These numbers don't prove shit.

If one person (without coding skills) can manipulate the stats of the entire AE in such a big way then it does prove something.

Why would you need coding skills to buy and sell on AE? It only costs 1 Nxt to post and 1 Nxt to buy on AE. 2000 Nxt will get you 1000 fake trades with yourself. UP was obviously motivated enough that he created sock puppets even for BTT forum. God knows what he was doing on  AE

What I was getting at that if one person can trade an asset to the top then the utilization of the AE can't be all that great.
NXT AE is definitely the most heavily used one out there but appearantly it's still a very very niche market.

The NEM asset was heavily traded and I think honestly, but who know? It might have been manipulated.  But the same can be said for any of the other NXT assets.  In fact, all the other heavily traded NXT assets are mostly produced and bought by NXT insiders.  It would be my guess that it is they that are more likely to have been faked.  Just a guess though. 

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 09:17:35 PM

total trades
NEMstake   5503

After UP was caught with sock puppets, his official excuse was that he was using sockpuppets so nem would look good (more activity). How do we know he wasn't trading with himself on AE for exact same reason? These numbers don't prove shit.

If one person (without coding skills) can manipulate the stats of the entire AE in such a big way then it does prove something.

Why would you need coding skills to buy and sell on AE? It only costs 1 Nxt to post and 1 Nxt to buy on AE. 2000 Nxt will get you 1000 fake trades with yourself. UP was obviously motivated enough that he created sock puppets even for BTT forum. God knows what he was doing on  AE

What I was getting at that if one person can trade an asset to the top then the utilization of the AE can't be all that great.
NXT AE is definitely the most heavily used one out there but appearantly it's still a very very niche market.

The NEM asset was heavily traded and I think honestly, but who know? It might have been manipulated.  But the same can be said for any of the other NXT assets.  In fact, all the other heavily traded NXT assets are mostly produced and bought by NXT insiders.  It would be my guess that it is they that are more likely to have been faked.  Just a guess though. 

I don't want to sound like a jerk because I really have faith in NEM, but it just doesn't appear to me the NXT AE is really utilized that much, so I kind of feel like we are #1, but it is like being #1 in removing bottlecaps with your forehead...

Just feels like we are over-hyping this a bit.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
mikesbmw

Activity: 338

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:25:32 PM

I don't want to sound like a jerk because I really have faith in NEM, but it just doesn't appear to me the NXT AE is really utilized that much, so I kind of feel like we are #1, but it is like being #1 in removing bottlecaps with your forehead...

Have a look at this. There's your answer: http://www.nxtreporting.com/stats.php

231 trades in 24h
8590 trades last 30 days

NXT: Next Generation of Cryptocurrency http://nxtcrypto.org
NEM:New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:57:51 PM

heh every time i log into the AE for Nemstake it looks the same, the same .6 nem for sale at 43,000nxt/nem with a few .1' nems under it. buys at 37k nxt/nem, sells at 42k nxt/nem. If theres volume, its not moving the books...

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 12:31:47 AM

Actually, a lot of the trades seem to be a bot related to NXT sharks or JL777. The Chinese NEMsters were tracking the trades for awhile.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 12:35:01 AM

total trades
NEMstake   5503

Good call  Grin

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 12:37:16 AM

Have a look at this. There's your answer: http://www.nxtreporting.com/stats.php

231 trades in 24h
8590 trades last 30 days

0.002673611111111111 trades per second (tps) in the last 24 hours,
0.0033140432098765433 tps for the last 30 days.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
NOjust

Activity: 318

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:47:41 AM

heh every time i log into the AE for Nemstake it looks the same, the same .6 nem for sale at 43,000nxt/nem with a few .1' nems under it. buys at 37k nxt/nem, sells at 42k nxt/nem. If theres volume, its not moving the books...

volume is dismal.. you could dump a full stake and it would take a few days for the market to even notice lol
people are all waiting for the final launch,dev.

NEMergizer

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:00:25 AM

volume is dismal.. you could dump a full stake and it would take a few days for the market to even notice lol
which is why I don't think there will be a dump. Rather an explosive upward start to trading..

Most probably the high liquidity of XEM after release/distribution would drive the price down temporary. Thats why no one is buying now, all are waiting for such down wave. But as you've said, that particular reason might actually result in driving the price in the opposite direction [Upward]. I think this is a very exciting and interesting move that is hardly predictable. Can't wait to experience such time in NEM's history Wink
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 04:20:04 AM

One things for sure, with a much discussed and anticipated platform like NEM, the price won't stay the same. There should be a good amount of trading and the price will either shoot up or shoot down.

NOjust

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:09:28 AM

which is why I don't think there will be a dump. Rather an explosive upward start to trading..
so the launch will bring more explosive volum and price,
but the date?

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 05:19:36 AM

so the launch will bring more explosive volum and price,
but the date?

NEM will launch when it is ready Cheesy
I will announce it on twitter, too (https://twitter.com/nemcoin) in case you don't want to check this thread constantly.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Appleanimal

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:32:12 AM

BTC dropped from 500 to 200 $, NXT dropped from 0.04 to 0.01 $
so, why NEM is still 40 000 nxt, it should be now 80 000 - 120 000 NXT per NEMstake

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
NOjust

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:41:04 AM

BTC dropped from 500 to 200 $, NXT dropped from 0.04 to 0.01 $
so, why NEM is still 40 000 nxt, it should be now 80 000 - 120 000 NXT per NEMstake
that's the point,the price of NEM in US is dropping.

Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: