Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 [569] 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984219 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:27:36 AM

Probably best to just wait a few weeks and buy NEM on an exchange  Cool

As a core developer you can't go around dropping hints like its like some fucking tease a cock day. I'll gonna take that as you saying the coin will be released within a few weeks, few meaning a small number more than 1, so I'm gunna say less than a month cause you don't call a couple of months a few weeks.

So you heard it here first a solid non tease statement within a month till release. Thats 25th February. Mark your calenders folks.

*Unless of course this is more dick waving by the developers. Which would be another fail.

Join the telegram group fuckingnem  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amalgamus

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:08:36 PM

If you are wondering why NEMstake price is too low now @40k instead of jumping to 80k, ask your self why you are not buying at such low price!
I expect it to be more than 100k NXT Tongue

That would make Nem on the 14th place on coinmarketcap. Undecided

I bought a couple of Nemstakes around 40K, but quite a few had them for hardly anything, they could be dumping their coins when they're on the exchange. I would not have paid more than this price. Especially since newcomers like me can see there are a lot of things that are not obvious to grasp with this coin.

I have spent the last few days researching info about this coin and got lost in multiple forums that get closed down and where newcomers aren't necessarily answered.

Futhermore the wallet is not easy to understand and takes a lot of a time to open and even install. I started to install the wallet 2 days ago (I have never been in a situation where a wallet was taking so long to download and using so much bandwith). That could really put off someone from buying the coin.
Some 10 hours ago I was at the block 87400, and to know what block I am at now is everyone's guess, cause I would have to switch off my computer and restart it and wait for at least an hour before having the NIS started and only then I would be able to see the last block I attained, without being able to see the progression.

Then there is that thing they are asking about naming the local node. How am I going to get that bloody name if I don't find the instruction anywhere?
Will I have to go though all that business again with the alpha version?

Sorry if I am a bit negative right now, but getting common people using this coin can only be possible if it's as easy to use as for a thick person like me.
Amalgamus

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:21:21 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 12:58:29 PM by Amalgamus

I want to sell my token NEM with 1.0 stake, address and private key
https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes/registered
Multi : NBJKLA-6ZVW5E-...
only escrow
3 BTC
It would cost around 40K Nxt to buy it on Nxt ae right now. Why don't you put your price lower?
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 12:34:36 PM

As a core developer you can't go around dropping hints like its like some fucking tease a cock day. I'll gonna take that as you saying the coin will be released within a few weeks, few meaning a small number more than 1, so I'm gunna say less than a month cause you don't call a couple of months a few weeks.

So you heard it here first a solid non tease statement within a month till release. Thats 25th February. Mark your calenders folks.

*Unless of course this is more dick waving by the developers. Which would be another fail.

Yeah, right now the telegram chat is a Qora free zone, but I'm sure we can make an exception.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:39:55 PM

Yeah, right now the telegram chat is a Qora free zone, but I'm sure we can make an exception.

I think Djinou94 is part of the Qora community.

Multi

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:51:11 PM

only escrow
3 BTC
It would cost around 80K Nxt to buy it on Nxt ae right now. Why don't you put your price lower?

mathematics poor ??
0,000061 NXT * 80 000 = 4.88 BTC ??

0,000061 NXT (cryptsy) * 49200 NXT (1 stake) = 3 BTC
Amalgamus

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:58:05 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 01:15:45 PM by Amalgamus

only escrow
3 BTC
It would cost around 80K Nxt to buy it on Nxt ae right now. Why don't you put your price lower?

mathematics poor ??
0,000061 NXT * 80 000 = 4.88 BTC ??

0,000061 NXT (cryptsy) * 49200 NXT (1 stake) = 3 BTC
I made a mistake, it would actually cost you half that price 40k, i just bought some 0.1 at 4200. I am going to edit the first post.
0.00061 Nxt * 42 000 = 2,562
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 01:11:58 PM

If you are wondering why NEMstake price is too low now @40k instead of jumping to 80k, ask your self why you are not buying at such low price!
I expect it to be more than 100k NXT Tongue

That would make Nem on the 14th place on coinmarketcap. Undecided

I bought a couple of Nemstakes around 40K, but quite a few had them for hardly anything, they could be dumping their coins when they're on the exchange. I would not have paid more than this price. Especially since newcomers like me can see there are a lot of things that are not obvious to grasp with this coin.

I have spent the last few days researching info about this coin and got lost in multiple forums that get closed down and where newcomers aren't necessarily answered.

Futhermore the wallet is not easy to understand and takes a lot of a time to open and even install. I started to install the wallet 2 days ago (I have never been in a situation where a wallet was taking so long to download and using so much bandwith). That could really put off someone from buying the coin.
Some 10 hours ago I was at the block 87400, and to know what block I am at now is everyone's guess, cause I would have to switch off my computer and restart it and wait for at least an hour before having the NIS started and only then I would be able to see the last block I attained, without being able to see the progression.

Then there is that thing they are asking about naming the local node. How am I going to get that bloody name if I don't find the instruction anywhere?
Will I have to go though all that business again with the alpha version?

Sorry if I am a bit negative right now, but getting common people using this coin can only be possible if it's as easy to use as for a thick person like me.

If you are having trouble with the client, I recommend you go to http://bob.nem.ninja, download the .tgz of nis-ncc, untar it, and run the NIS and NCC shell scripts in the "package" folder.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
Amalgamus

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:20:55 PM

[/quote]

If you are having trouble with the client, I recommend you go to http://bob.nem.ninja, download the .tgz of nis-ncc, untar it, and run the NIS and NCC shell scripts in the "package" folder.
[/quote]

Thanks, I'll have a look. But i hope there will be a wallet easier to download later on.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:38:04 PM

Probably best to just wait a few weeks and buy NEM on an exchange  Cool

Join the telegram group fuckingnem  Cool

I think Djinou94 is part of the Qora community.

Supporter
I like SuperNet and NxT too
And also XCP and Maidsafe  Roll Eyes
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:03:37 PM

we have nem forum....
we have btt

why escape to telegram?Huh?

New investor will look (dyr) on btt and nem forum

telegram...bad decision

IOTA
KingPhoenix

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:17:36 PM

what is telegram ?
KingPhoenix

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:34:10 PM

what is telegram ?

at chat app like whatsapp but you can use it on desktop too. we have a nem group on it that is very active.. sometimes upwards of a 1000 comments a day..
Thank you.
Is it https://telegram.org/ ?
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:43:26 PM

This is a very frustrating project to follow.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:47:05 PM

Why is this frustrating to follow.
MrPortMan

Activity: 616

TEZOS

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:14:08 PM

http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/who-owns-all-the-bitcoins-an-infographic-of-wealth-distribution/2015/01/24

This infographic about the distribution of bitcoin really shows the need for something like NEM. We spent a huge amount of time and effort (well, mostly it was just Patmast3r) making sure that unique individuals have been joining the New Economy Movement. Why? Because distribution really does matter. If you want to create a new economy based on financial freedom, decentralization, and equality of opportunity, then you have to reach out to as many people as possible.

With over 1500 unique individuals involved in NEM, we are really going to make a huge splash upon release, as we work together to create a new econemCheesy

Today I had such thoughts :

By the way, in the world crypto there is now such talk a pier the market crypto shows general recession, the tendency of all crypto markets declined. Complexity of production a bitcoin and litecoin grows, the equipment new expensive should be bought every time taking into account increase in complexity, it is necessary to pay for the consumed electro energy, but the price of such coins as a bitcoin and litecoin is extremely not favorable to a mining. People began to earn remains in connection with falling of the prices of a bitcoin and litecoin there. The bitcoin and litecoin is cryptocurrencies on which maintenance such components are necessary surely : This equipment for a mining, is the obligatory socket for food of it of all bigger electro energy, this continuous existence of available funds on payment of accounts for electro energy (at whom it free - we put a crossed out section).

Here the subject NEM and over a bitcoin and litecoin I think of advantages of NEM much it is already known. It isn't required for network functioning maintenance the biggest equipment, the even low-consumed device on 5 watts will approach. It isn't required constant dependence on the socket as all devices (smartphones, tablets) are equipped with the internal accumulator battery which can be loaded not only from the stationary socket. And in the future we will have grafen-polymeric accumulator batteries, they are charged from wind power, the sun, or from the simple socket for only a few seconds. With grafen-polymeric accumulator batteries it won't be necessary how earlier to wait for hours so far for lities the ionic accumulator battery will be charged. And maintenance of network functioning of NEM won't require hundreds and even thousands of kilowatts of electro energy and naturally huge monthly accounts for them.

And the most important, a harvesting of NEM it will be available to everyone. Elena82 conducted researches of a Beta and found out that for a harvesting that it was started, required on the account at least of 50 000 XEM. On present quotations it if the sum approximately from 1000 to 1500 rubles will be required to take 2 - 3 kopeks for one NEM a coin for start. As I consider is not such and big money to start earnings for many people. Especially this money doesn't need to be given anybody. They will always be on a purse.

In the future will pass the international exhibitions of new technologies in the sphere crypto, will stand with the NEM logo of people and round it will be nothing. Even it will have free hands. All people will approach it and to ask : There a bitcoin and litecoin brag of new ASIC miners, something costs at them, the place and space is occupied, people approach and consider, and you don't have anything. Everything is empty. Where your NEM that? And the person that will stand wearing spectacles from Microsoft with Windows 10, and will tell : Here, put on glasses. There my NEM! People will put on glasses and WoW!!! *o*

NEM is ideally integrated into virtual reality.

Here, a world premiere of these points, in which whole world which we will build, everyone individually to the taste, style and so on.
http://youtu.be/QRQv74J7oSk

There is still such moment : The more will be people of harvester worldwide, the NEM price will be higher. Here the harvesting works a little to the opposite side than a mining. To start harvesting NEM it is necessary to buy at the exchange of 50 000 XEM as the starting sum to start a harvesting in the beginning. Thus the more in a network of harvester that will be higher there will be a price of NEM (XEM) Smiley

Original here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.msg10251914#msg10251914

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Quick questions guys .... if you have your real NEM address and private key how do you get the public key?

Shazzy

^ I am with STUPID!
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:26:18 PM

Why is this frustrating to follow.
Peole are waiting so long time to wait,
but maybe it comes soon.
dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:31:19 PM

Quick questions guys .... if you have your real NEM address and private key how do you get the public key?

Shazzy

you should have gotten it when you created real account data? i dont think you actually need it though if you have your private key and address. you can always just produce new data and send to the new account after launch if there isnt a way to get the private key

I didn't note it down like a dipsy but I do have the private key ... I wanted to verify if it was correct but the "verify" option requires public key hence I was thinking how do I get it...
I guess closer to the time we will get more info on how to import from private key?

^ I am with STUPID!
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:55:41 PM

Shazzy

you should have gotten it when you created real account data? i dont think you actually need it though if you have your private key and address. you can always just produce new data and send to the new account after launch if there isnt a way to get the private key

I didn't note it down like a dipsy but I do have the private key ... I wanted to verify if it was correct but the "verify" option requires public key hence I was thinking how do I get it...
I guess closer to the time we will get more info on how to import from private key?

Answered your pm but I'll answer it again for public awareness.
You can import the private key-right now. It will give you a different address though since we're still on the testnet. The only thing you can verify that way is that it is a valid priv-key but that doesn't really say much.

Pages: « 1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 [569] 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: