Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:24:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 [619] 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984377 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
0nlyBTC

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:10:25 AM

Guys, what is the first thing you would be willing to sell for XEM?

XEM | MEX branding.  Imagine the potential here of using blockchain technology to sell loofahs and frozen chimichangas...

Was more a fan of the NEM | MEN branding.  NEM gymbags, NEM creatine, NEM protein powder, NEM car parts and assaults rifles...   Every real NEM likes fast cars and hot babes!

As well NEM | MEN
          ----
          NEW (upside down)

The project is still called NEM Cheesy
It's a large platform, where XEM is just one of the pieces of the bigger picture. People often read words starting at the end, so subconsciously, people probably associate NEM with MEN.

Is that the new logo? Sorry I just can't see it. What does a orange bird represent?  
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 05:14:54 AM

Guys, what is the first thing you would be willing to sell for XEM?

XEM | MEX branding.  Imagine the potential here of using blockchain technology to sell loofahs and frozen chimichangas...

Was more a fan of the NEM | MEN branding.  NEM gymbags, NEM creatine, NEM protein powder, NEM car parts and assaults rifles...   Every real NEM likes fast cars and hot babes!

As well NEM | MEN
          ----
          NEW (upside down)

The project is still called NEM Cheesy
It's a large platform, where XEM is just one of the pieces of the bigger picture. People often read words starting at the end, so subconsciously, people probably associate NEM with MEN.

Is that the new logo? Sorry I just can't see it. What does a orange bird represent?  

There will be a vote soon about branding.
Orange bird with flames = phoenix

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
NEMergizer

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:44:27 AM

The question remains: What would you sell for XEMs?
0nlyBTC

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:45:47 AM

I guess so...just seems that a phoenix is more of a mascot.
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 05:49:35 AM

The question remains: What would you sell for XEMs?

XEM rock gardens?

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:50:14 AM

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 05:54:49 AM

We need NEMist realism art!

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:15:50 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 06:34:27 AM by TaunSew

A mascot is cliche as it is associated with Doge.  

Myself I would rather see new things tried, even if it might be a rehash of real world application.  NEM | MEN is a satire; but in some ways, it reinforces the demographic reality here of the current user base and trying to overlap blockchain with other male hobbies isn't the worst idea (one of the better ones) as guys already spend a disproportionate income on their hobbies like weight lifting, sport vehicles, beer, camping, et cetera.

Even a website like Facebook started as a very male centric website (it was originally a place where classmates were rating who was the hottest girl on campus).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Facebook#Facemash

Makoto1337 has expressed interest in starting a NEMrewery (brewery).  Very NEMly

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
0nlyBTC

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:17:48 AM

I wouldn't mind a cute women to be our mascot  Grin
The Chainmaker

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:18:17 AM

A mascot is cliche as it is associated with Doge.   

Myself I would rather see new things tried, even if it might be a rehash of real world application.  NEM | MEN is a satire but in some ways it reinforces the demographic reality here of the current user base and trying to overlap blockchain with other male hobbies isn't the worst idea (one of the better ones) as guys spend a disproportionate income on their hobbies like weight lifting, racing automobiles, beer, camping, et cetera.

Makoto1337 has expressed interest in starting a NEMrewery (brewery)

I think of the Pheonix as a logo, but I would like to see an awesome Pheonix mascot done up in a similar way to NEMzilla.  Something with character that is fun.

If it can be digitized, it should be decentralized
MrPortMan

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

TEZOS

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:49:07 AM

Hey! We need eagle logo!

Please choose any on a choice! Smiley

http://www.shutterstock.com/ru/pic-188305646/stock-vector-eagles.html?src=&ws=1

http://www.shutterstock.com/ru/pic-152421425/stock-vector-eagles.html?src=&ws=1

http://www.shutterstock.com/ru/pic-159114059/stock-vector-eagles.html?src=&ws=1

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
lyka

Activity: 888
Merit: 1001

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 09:36:56 AM

I have a strong project for NEM. It is unique. In the network is nothing there.
So far I have just described it an algorithm or another - the terms of reference.
The cost of creating it somewhere around $ 10,000. Income - from a few hundred thousand dollars to tens of millions a year.
I will spend its share of its development.
The problem I have the language barrier. It's very sad. Because I'd like to be partners in this project. Because I'm not a programmer. I'll think about how to solve this problem.
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:20:16 AM

I'd sell used classic video games and video game hardware direct from Japan for NEM. Smiley

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:24:11 AM

I'd sell used classic video games and video game hardware direct from Japan for NEM. Smiley

That's  cool idea because i also think some games can't be found out of japan
and if you do so you can have exclusive distribution  Cool
The only barrier i see is that market division when a game is published for a specific region
and than you can't run it on a console in US or EU unless you hack the console.  Embarrassed

BloodyRookie

Activity: 687

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:33:42 AM

I have a strong project for NEM. It is unique. In the network is nothing there.
So far I have just described it an algorithm or another - the terms of reference.
The cost of creating it somewhere around $ 10,000. Income - from a few hundred thousand dollars to tens of millions a year.
I will spend its share of its development.
The problem I have the language barrier. It's very sad. Because I'd like to be partners in this project. Because I'm not a programmer. I'll think about how to solve this problem.

hi lyka,

aren't there other users in the community from your region? Maybe that is the way to start from.

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
lyka

Activity: 888

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 11:17:34 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 11:32:09 AM by lyka

Idea I did not tell. But about the project in the region said. Hopefully, after starting to be seen.
In addition, some of it, I told one of the team of NEM. He sees my idea interesting and useful.
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 12:47:46 PM

I'll sell green tea and organic Japanese turmeric Cheesy

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
biocrypt

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:57:11 PM

I dont think changing the logo is a good idea, the traditional NEM logo is known and established, and can be recognised by anyone that has had even brief exposure to NEM and especially no to the eagles! Its too much fascist/USSA... stick to the pheonix if you really need to change it!

I would sell magic mushrooms Grin
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:59:47 PM

I dont think changing the logo is a good idea, the traditional NEM logo is known and established, and can be recognised by anyone that has had even brief exposure to NEM and especially no to the eagles! Its too much fascist/USSA... stick to the pheonix if you really need to change it!

eagle, phoenix, swan...all worse than what we have right now imho.
If we're gonna vote i hope the community has the sense to not vote for a change of logo.

biocrypt

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:07:40 PM

eagle, phoenix, swan...all worse than what we have right now imho.
If we're gonna vote i hope the community has the sense to not vote for a change of logo.

heres to sense! I dont remember facebook or the olympics changing their logos

any timeline for launch yet?
Pages: « 1 ... 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 [619] 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: