Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ARGpentem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:22:55 AM

Nem can now be purchased directly
For btc on the site http://www.secureae.com/

Totally secure and safe to use. Smiley

with btc ? do they convert btc to nxt before processing my order ?

i think so ya. you create an account. load it with btc. pay with btc. they send you the nem stake. we should promote this.

That's cool. I will check them out.

you essentially buy nxt through them. create account. user and password or secret phrase(use if you have a nxt account and want to open that one) the go to fund account, sent btc to address given and they give you nxt. at a very good rate too actually. think its the same as buying on bter. deducts about the same fee you would pay on bter. i would trust those guys before bter tbh

Could we have a joint promotional effort with secure AE team ? advertising in reddit, cmc, coindesk for example.

how would it work with CMC? be great place for noobs to get nem. just say go here, set up account, send btc, buy nem. job done. no exchanges no downloading clients etc etc. i think you still need a really good passphrase just to be safe. when you go to create account it still gives the 12 word passprase.

coinmarketcap ad https://buysellads.com/buy/detail/229736 ; however I prefer reddit or a popular news site since NEM is in cmc already.

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crackerhead

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 02:23:17 AM

i think so ya. you create an account. load it with btc. pay with btc. they send you the nem stake. we should promote this.

you essentially buy nxt through them. create account. user and password or secret phrase(use if you have a nxt account and want to open that one) the go to fund account, sent btc to address given and they give you nxt. at a very good rate too actually. think its the same as buying on bter. deducts about the same fee you would pay on bter. i would trust those guys before bter tbh

This is awesome, not a lot of info on the site, so I looked around and found this: https://nxtforum.org/secure-asset-exchange/introduction-to-secure-asset-exchange/
Really interesting, and I think it will help NEM a lot. I'll write up an article about this tonight.

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
tolstoy

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:23:36 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 03:13:46 AM by tolstoy

Here is the state of Bitcoin Q2 2014 Report: http://www.coindesk.com/state-of-bitcoin-q2-2014-report-expanding-bitcoin-economy/

Very interesting how things are evolving. Hopefully I'll be able to write something about this things the following days.

P.S. Looking forward for the first NEM report after the launch.

This article was also interesting.
http://www.coindesk.com/new-study-low-bitcoin-transaction-fees-unsustainable/

$0.41/transaction to support miners??? That cannot be good for micro-payments.
Bitcoin is unsustainable, vulnerable to a 51% attack and they will be forever making tweaks to fix the inherent flaws of POW.
We will be ready with POI. NEM is the real deal.

xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:27:06 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 02:42:02 AM by xtester

This is awesome, not a lot of info on the site, so I looked around and found this: https://nxtforum.org/secure-asset-exchange/introduction-to-secure-asset-exchange/
Really interesting, and I think it will help NEM a lot. I'll write up an article about this tonight.

Glad we finally have a simpler solution for buying NEM.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:49:27 AM

https://blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/09/how-to-make-a-purchase-in-the-ether-presale/

For those if you still interested in Ethereum, there is movement it seems...

It's alive!

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:13:28 AM

NxT's price is collapsing because one of the original NxT whales (40 million) downloaded a keylog file and presumably close to 7 million has been dumped by a hacker so far and another 33 million will be dumped.   He had passwords to wallets worth several $million on a text file on his desktop.

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/price-speculation/5440/

This does relate to NEM as it is entirely traded on the AE and NxT's price changes has a huge effect.  A $500 NEMstake is possible if NxT continues to drop in price.

This is why we are building a feature into NEM that should help prevent situations like this. Welcome to Crypto 2.5

TaunSew as is always the case is posting misinformation. Yes, Klee was original stakeholder who started with 30 million Nxt back in 2013 but he only had  3 million Nxt left. He also controlled around 3 million Nxt in infrastructure committee. That's a lot less than 30 million.

He lost 1 million dollars (1100 BTC) in BTC -- not in Nxt.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Eadeqa

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:30:19 AM

Ok, this is pretty cool. Both for Nxt and Nem Smiley

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Istanbul34

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:05:47 AM

NxT's price is collapsing because one of the original NxT whales (40 million) downloaded a keylog file and presumably close to 7 million has been dumped by a hacker so far and another 33 million will be dumped.   He had passwords to wallets worth several $million on a text file on his desktop.

This does relate to NEM as it is entirely traded on the AE and NxT's price changes has a huge effect.  A $500 NEMstake is possible if NxT continues to drop in price.

This is why we are building a feature into NEM that should help prevent situations like this. Welcome to Crypto 2.5

NXT is building Phasing and Account Control to prevent this as well.

Welcome to NXT. Crypto 3.0.
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:26:05 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 08:10:42 AM by makoto1337

Some stats about NEM alpha: http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2283.msg3266#msg3266

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:08:49 AM

Satoshi 1.0 plus BCnext 2.0 plus Qora 3.0 make NEM 4.0

Generation 4.0!!

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 09:10:19 AM

Generation 4.0!!

4 is a bad number in Asia Smiley
Let's make NEM Crypto 5.0 Cheesy

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Istanbul34

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:25:39 AM

I just talked with BCnext and he said that NXT is 6.0.
oldisoft

Activity: 854

https://iota.org/

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:21:09 AM

Glad we finally have a simpler solution for buying NEM.
i like this news as well, but think that the best choice will be exchange like fiat-NEM stakes, it will be really amazing

devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:22:20 AM

I just talked with BCnext and he said that NXT is 6.0.

Just make it 8.0 so people in Asia are extra happy (8 is a lucky number) Smiley
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 10:57:35 AM

Crypto 8.0 sounds pretty good Cheesy

BTW, if you are not yet following the NEM twitter account, please follow: https://twitter.com/nemcoin

and if you have any news that needs to be tweeted, please PM me Smiley

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
upekha

Activity: 183

TDTPJR-P5SGXY-UU2OS6-BPTUV4-NJYQFT-6CWYZP-IA2W

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:30:23 PM

1018 votes at the moment

Keep on voting for NEM guys!!!

https://hitbtc.com/vote

NEM - New Economy Movement
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:30:59 PM

+1 excited to find out what it is!

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:36:45 PM

Here is the state of Bitcoin Q2 2014 Report: http://www.coindesk.com/state-of-bitcoin-q2-2014-report-expanding-bitcoin-economy/

Very interesting how things are evolving. Hopefully I'll be able to write something about this things the following days.

P.S. Looking forward for the first NEM report after the launch.

This article was also interesting.
http://www.coindesk.com/new-study-low-bitcoin-transaction-fees-unsustainable/

$0.41/transaction to support miners??? That cannot be good for micro-payments.
Bitcoin is unsustainable, vulnerable to a 51% attack and they will be forever making tweaks to fix the inherent flaws of POW.
We will be ready with POI. NEM is the real deal.

Bitcoin = gold (expensive, hard to store, hard to transfer)

NEM = money in your bank and credit card

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:42:21 PM

Generation 4.0!!

4 is a bad number in Asia Smiley
Let's make NEM Crypto 5.0 Cheesy

Jabo38 datums = crypto 2038 generation but here today!

(Can we stop the pissing contest?)

ZeroTheGreat

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:59:18 PM

Need 10k testNEMs to check harvesting up =P PM me, please, and I answer with address. Thx in advance.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: