Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:27:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984108 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ARGpentem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:30:24 PM

No one talked about the Ethereum.

This is other generation of coin. Mine directly from wallet, uses CPU.

There are others details.

https://github.com/ethereum

Wink
no one cares for ethereum any more. They will be obsolete before they even get off the ground.

Ps. Standing in a bank, in a 10 person long queue to send 70 Euro to portagul cos online takes 2-3 days. Let's hurry this stuff up I can't stick this archaic system anymore lol

Ethereum was another get rich quick scheme, which awards almost everything to a select few like Bitshares, NXT etc. So far only Counterparty and NEM has shown to be widely distributed and above board.

Other generation of coin lol. It will be a forgotten generation soon.

I'm not sure I would agree with that. Ethereum has yet to prove what it's made of.

The signals I have seen until now are quite intriguing. So I'm curious how they'll turn out in the long run.

P.S. I was surprised when the other day I saw Ashton Kutcher(Celebrity actor, turned tech angel investor) tweet about ethereum. Just for the record, he has 16.3 million followers. These are the kind of people we need to target and find a way to bring on board.

Yes don't knock it off till it is dead completely. Their Alpha is way ahead of NEM, though it can be quite cryptic and only understood by hard core programmers.

Never try it. How is it better ? Thanks.

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr smith

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:34:40 PM

Whatever,
btsx 56k BTC market cap, how can that be ?
Bter had some was it photo shares hanging around now iou's for bank shares.
a butt load of bank shares that were left in limbo will hit the market when released.
Not coin bashing but i think i'i give this one a miss.  Grin

New Economy Movement
Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
KimNg

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:58:49 PM

No one talked about the Ethereum.

This is other generation of coin. Mine directly from wallet, uses CPU.

There are others details.

https://github.com/ethereum

Wink
no one cares for ethereum any more. They will be obsolete before they even get off the ground.

Ps. Standing in a bank, in a 10 person long queue to send 70 Euro to portagul cos online takes 2-3 days. Let's hurry this stuff up I can't stick this archaic system anymore lol

Ethereum was another get rich quick scheme, which awards almost everything to a select few like Bitshares, NXT etc. So far only Counterparty and NEM has shown to be widely distributed and above board.

Other generation of coin lol. It will be a forgotten generation soon.

I'm not sure I would agree with that. Ethereum has yet to prove what it's made of.

The signals I have seen until now are quite intriguing. So I'm curious how they'll turn out in the long run.

P.S. I was surprised when the other day I saw Ashton Kutcher(Celebrity actor, turned tech angel investor) tweet about ethereum. Just for the record, he has 16.3 million followers. These are the kind of people we need to target and find a way to bring on board.

You can target Ashton Kutcher or any other person using relationship mapping.
Relationship Science https://www.relsci.com/ has a tool that shows the connection paths between any two people.

http://www.inc.com/magazine/201404/greg-lindsay/relsci-helps-businesses-build-relationships.html

solix

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:11:08 PM

Folks,

Seems like nem forum registration is still biffed (anyone else having success?)

An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to access this section

Your Ad here! PM us now if you'd like to advertise here.
mavromixalakis

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:37:00 PM

Whatever,
a butt load of bank shares that were left in limbo will hit the market when released.

It will go shortly to 200k btc market cap and by the end of the year it will take over lite coin..
mr smith

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:46:38 PM

Whatever,

It will go shortly to 200k btc market cap and by the end of the year it will take over lite coin..
Oh well they seem like a good bunch , just seems way over the top .

New Economy Movement
cryptocobain

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:21:17 PM

Alright mates how the fuck do I get myself one of them NEM token things? I'm on the ol' stakeholder list, just wondering how I claim it and I'm too lazy to search.

stake asset claims have been temporarily halted as far as im aware. its in response to scammers trying (and a minority) suceeding in their attempts

alrighty then waiting it is cheers
your cryptocobain on Twitter right? Can I ask wby coins like vert and red get mentioned 24/7 when they rise 10% but when nxt does 3fold in 3 weeks, it's never mentioned once? I'd love to hear why nxt gets a media black out but shitcoins are talked about 24/7? I guess nem will get the same treatment?

aye that's me. personally i hated NXT's distribution model, got terrible press due to that and due to it's closed-source launch.
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:12:40 PM

Alright mates how the fuck do I get myself one of them NEM token things? I'm on the ol' stakeholder list, just wondering how I claim it and I'm too lazy to search.

stake asset claims have been temporarily halted as far as im aware. its in response to scammers trying (and a minority) suceeding in their attempts

your cryptocobain on Twitter right? Can I ask wby coins like vert and red get mentioned 24/7 when they rise 10% but when nxt does 3fold in 3 weeks, it's never mentioned once? I'd love to hear why nxt gets a media black out but shitcoins are talked about 24/7? I guess nem will get the same treatment?

aye that's me. personally i hated NXT's distribution model, got terrible press due to that and due to it's closed-source launch.

Although i completely get (and agree with) your point. Isn't it rather unfair to have any bias when covering anything crypto-related in terms of news?

This is after all, why many people have a growing distrust of journalism(ists) and news sites in general.

It also seems against your interests too - if NXT coin, for example, suddenly became the talk of the crypto world (For whatever reason) you've potentially missed out on a large bunch of traffic  because of your dislike of a currency, and stance to not report on it. Just seems wrong to pick and choose especially when it comes to any sudden increases in currency valuation.

Nonetheless, the vast majority in the NEM camp likely share your perspective regarding NXT's IPO. I know i do; in your shoes though, i'd still make any relevant reports as unbiased as possible.

And btw, Nirvana is awesome.
mr smith

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:15:49 PM

fair enough, thought it would be something along those lines.

so you will do a bit of tweeting for nem then? Wink Il have some materials soon for you to tweet that I'm sure your followers will like to see. There might be a chance to win some nem too just to top it off. Want me to give you the heads up when the info is released?

Well done Kod, well done indeed. how dare stakeholder cryptocobain express his opinions on shit that's got nothing to do with NEM  Smiley

New Economy Movement
cryptocobain

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:22:07 PM

so you will do a bit of tweeting for nem then? Wink Il have some materials soon for you to tweet that I'm sure your followers will like to see. There might be a chance to win some nem too just to top it off. Want me to give you the heads up when the info is released?

maybe yeah! depends how the thing rolls out and what features they adopt, how the dev team works, etc. send whatever over, yeah.
cryptocobain

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:23:47 PM

Although i completely get (and agree with) your point. Isn't it rather unfair to have any bias when covering anything crypto-related in terms of news?

This is after all, why many people have a growing distrust of journalism(ists) and news sites in general.

It also seems against your interests too - if NXT coin, for example, suddenly became the talk of the crypto world (For whatever reason) you've potentially missed out on a large bunch of traffic  because of your dislike of a currency, and stance to not report on it. Just seems wrong to pick and choose especially when it comes to any sudden increases in currency valuation.

Nonetheless, the vast majority in the NEM camp likely share your perspective regarding NXT's IPO. I know i do; in your shoes though, i'd still make any relevant reports as unbiased as possible.

?? i'm not a journalist or a news site. i'm just a guy that trades coins.
Thingamajig

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:25:28 PM

I see. I was under the impression you did it professionally - my mistake. (Probably quite obvious i'm not a follower. In fact, i don't even use twitter).
mr smith

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:27:16 PM

Care to share any tips ? been looking at bitshares

New Economy Movement
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:12:50 PM

I made an earlier post about Ethereum some week or two ago, you are encouraged to read it.  Ethereum is a copyrighting coin but a larger version of Mastercoin.  They spend a lot of time spamming YouTube and articles which are only read by a few hundred.  Surprisingly they've recently had a video with 6000 views but that was over two months, a day old video of a kitten playing with yarn can get more views.

It's a ponzi scheme ran by wealthy investors and there is even a Goldman Sachs' connection.  Nobody wants to contribute to a get quick rich scheme benefiting a few people hence most stay away from that.  After all how is Vitalik flying around the world, staying in hotels and partying it up at conventions?  There's money coming from somewhere.

With a $30 million IPO, I am not going to invest $1K or $10K as I would only get 0.00003% to 0.0003% of all Ether.  That translates to risking a huge amount of capital (for an average Joe at least) on a coin that may not go past $40 million.   The people who invested into Mastercoin / Maidsafe would had made more money buying Doge, NxT, Darkcoin, et cetera.

Honestly big IPOs or wealthy investors doesn't mean jack.  Crypto currencies don't have an issue in funding but an issue in educating consumers to use their coin over say Bitcoin or a money transfer like Paypal.  No amount of wealthy investors can change that, to be honest.  In Bitcoin and Doge's case - that was all offline viral P2P advertising (like telling your friends to use Bitcoin) or forum advertising.  I learned about crypto currencies from reading an internet forum and I don't think that person was being paid to promote BTC.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
mr smith

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:27:49 PM

I made an earlier post about Ethereum some week or two ago, you are encouraged to read it.  Ethereum is a copyrighting coin but a larger version of Mastercoin.  They spend a lot of time spamming YouTube and articles which are only read by a few hundred.  Surprisingly they've recently had a video with 6000 views but that was over two months, a day old video of a kitten playing with yarn can get more views.

It's a ponzi scheme ran by wealthy investors and there is even a Goldman Sachs' connection.  Nobody wants to contribute to a get quick rich scheme benefiting a few people hence most stay away from that.  After all how is Vitalik flying around the world, staying in hotels and partying it up at conventions?  There's money coming from somewhere.

With a $30 million IPO, I am not going to invest $1K or $10K as I would only get 0.00003% to 0.0003% of all Ether.  That translates to risking a huge amount of capital (for an average Joe at least) on a coin that may not go past $40 million.   The people who invested into Mastercoin / Maidsafe would had made more money buying Doge, NxT, Darkcoin, et cetera.

Honestly big IPOs or wealthy investors doesn't mean jack.  Crypto currencies don't have an issue in funding but an issue in educating consumers to use their coin over say Bitcoin or a money transfer like Paypal.  No amount of wealthy investors can change that, to be honest.  In Bitcoin and Doge's case - that was all offline viral P2P advertising (like telling your friends to use Bitcoin) or forum advertising.  I learned about crypto currencies from reading an internet forum and I don't think that person was being paid to promote BTC.

Good post dude, ponzi scheme may be a bit strong. Let Ethereum walk their path we will walk ours.

New Economy Movement
243e

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:30:39 PM

Pick up 2 dirt cheap NEM stakes here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=688557.0

15% below AE market value.
erkki12

Activity: 165
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:33:36 PM

Problems with the Official NEM forum registration have been fixed for now!

If you haven't yet registered to the Official NEM Forum you can find the link here!
ARGpentem

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:14:53 PM

NEM is on the news http://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/how-i-got-1500-for-commenting-on-an-article. Pretty interesting. Now do some works and make that comment worth 100K and you will be all over the news !

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
Thingamajig

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:42:12 PM

NEM is on the news http://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/how-i-got-1500-for-commenting-on-an-article. Pretty interesting. Now do some works and make that comment worth 100K and you will be all over the news !

god dammit. "its a clone of nxt".

nothing mentioned about the innovations.

did didnt do any research what so ever.

that article does more bad than it does good.

You'd think that if they're savvy enough to invest, they'd also go to a little effort to actually follow the very threads in which the coin was deployed.
feina24h

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:43:58 PM

god dammit. "its a clone of nxt".

nothing mentioned about the innovations.

did didnt do any research what so ever.

that article does more bad than it does good.

LOL in the happines of 1500USD he forget to write that  Tongue

Fair Launch, No Premine and Active Devs = Logicoin
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: