Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:35:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984252 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 03:17:45 AM

I am technologically semi-literate and was able to get the NEM alpha to work, but frankly that required the patience of dealing with bugs and errors for maybe a hour until it finally worked.     I couldn't comprehend how the technologically semi-illiterate (or worse) can get the NEM alpha to work and that might explain why only 200 users are actively testing it.

I suspect once we get the one click install and we edge closer to release, a NEM stake might be worth anywhere between $2K to $5K.  NEM as it stands at $1000 is relatively cheap when we weigh in the possible future valuation but buying now involves a great deal of patience for any prospective would-be buyer.  How much patience?  Quantifiable...  less than the people who have been waiting patiently since January and have refrained from selling on the asset exchange.   I hope I am not proven wrong but I am under the assumption that we'll have a launched beta (as in real coins in our wallets) sometime this year.

Mind you I am not a day trader or a speculator.  I'll probably be accused of being a hoarding penguin (a smaller counterpart to a whale?) with my stake in the year 2020.   Grin

Even for me, the urge to refrain from selling to collect $1500 is big but I have the optimism that NEM will a top tending crypto currency.  It already has a fairly large capitalization despite the only way to purchase it is through the pigeonholed hole NXT Asset Exchange (which no doubt hurts its' capitalization in some sense).  As well, we have seen NEM's value drop considerably as it is partially pegged to the value of NxT and NxT itself went from $.062 some weeks ago to down to $0.042

(a decline of 33%.  If a NEMstake is currently $1141 - if we added back the 33% loss in NxT then NEMstake is back at $1517 which was the range it was at before NxT declined in price.  $1141 x 0.33 = 376.53 + 1141 = $1517 ).

For all the accusation that NEM isn't innovative - I have to keep on playing this old record in that NEM has multiple features and innovations which NxT itself does not possess, let alone the 300+ generation 1.0 bitclones out there.  NEM isn't a step behind anyone, on the contrary, it's steps ahead due its' algorithms and other core features.  What NEM is lacking in is side features (an example being NxT's asset exchange) but those will come in time when independent developers or the official developers submit their content.

I am not terribly skilled but I did get the alpha up on both a Mac and Windows.  When NXT came out, I often couldn't get it to work. 

I still agree with you that it is way to hard for a non-techie person.  I once read one of the devs said that a one click installer was definitely a part of the game plan. And yes, I agree the price will go up. 

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 03:32:36 AM

I know this is crazy, but I just purchased some NEMstake, but it seems like considering they still don;t know how to disperse it, how do I have any guarantees to receive it?

It's not that they don't know how to disperse it, it's just that the best method of doing so hasn't been decided yet.

That worries me a bit but I will just wait until September. Smiley

I don't think it should worry you, theoretically it could be done today manually.

There is nothing to worry about. Once it is released there will be an easy way to claim it, vetted by the community. If you wait until release the price will be very high.

I too am confident the distribution will go well.  I have been a part of other coins, where I gave them my account number and then the coins were deposited in my account. 

As far as the asset exchange goes, there are lots of ways to distribute.

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 03:58:39 AM

I made an earlier post about Ethereum some week or two ago, you are encouraged to read it.  Ethereum is a copyrighting coin but a larger version of Mastercoin.  They spend a lot of time spamming YouTube and articles which are only read by a few hundred.  Surprisingly they've recently had a video with 6000 views but that was over two months, a day old video of a kitten playing with yarn can get more views.

It's a ponzi scheme ran by wealthy investors and there is even a Goldman Sachs' connection.  Nobody wants to contribute to a get quick rich scheme benefiting a few people hence most stay away from that.  After all how is Vitalik flying around the world, staying in hotels and partying it up at conventions?  There's money coming from somewhere.

With a $30 million IPO, I am not going to invest $1K or $10K as I would only get 0.00003% to 0.0003% of all Ether.  That translates to risking a huge amount of capital (for an average Joe at least) on a coin that may not go past $40 million.   The people who invested into Mastercoin / Maidsafe would had made more money buying Doge, NxT, Darkcoin, et cetera.

Honestly big IPOs or wealthy investors doesn't mean jack.  Crypto currencies don't have an issue in funding but an issue in educating consumers to use their coin over say Bitcoin or a money transfer like Paypal.  No amount of wealthy investors can change that, to be honest.  In Bitcoin and Doge's case - that was all offline viral P2P advertising (like telling your friends to use Bitcoin) or forum advertising.  I learned about crypto currencies from reading an internet forum and I don't think that person was being paid to promote BTC.

Good post dude, ponzi scheme may be a bit strong. Let Ethereum walk their path we will walk ours.

Spot on Mr. Smith.  Taunsew should realise also that there are about 2 million crypto users in this world. Ever wonder why? Because there is no doggone IPOs and Gold Sachs figures in the Crypto industry.

And if we continue to think that cryptos are the best things ever invented since sliced bread, then we may never see this best thing ever happening in our life time, so long we remain arrogant and think we don't need mainstream help.

It has been a good five years since bitcoin was launched and we only have at most a couple of hundred million investments by VCs. In the same time frame, back in the Internet boom, tens of billions were poured in. That is the difference.

It will be a big mistake to continue to be antagonistic in our approach against mainstream. I'd rather go for a "hook line and sinker" approach with mainstream if I want to beat them at their game.

Fight the system from within. We can't change the system without making something ordinary people can use.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 05:08:52 AM

No IPO?  Huh?  First you claim there's an Ethereum Alpha and then claim they have no IPO, you have no clue what's happening with Ethereum admit it.  Don't waste my time by mentioning Gihub.

https://bitcoinfoundation.org/forum/index.php?/topic/668-introducing-ethereum/

An IPO has been in the works for ages.  Ethereum is drooling at the idea of a $30 million IPO (they used the token figure of 30,000 BTC but really were pricing $30 million in $Fiat).

By the way you have no clue about the history of crypto currencies, either.  Amazon has already tried "Amazon Payments" and it didn't go anywhere which is proof that big money doesn't make something work.  Technically, if you do your research, you'ld find that many many many companies are already in the transfer payment business but simply don't attract the userbase like Bitcoin or the alternates have.

It's like saying Boeing (aircraft) should start making automobiles but the reality is Boeing wouldn't have a clue on how to make a good automobile, neither can a company like Facebook or Google make a good crypto currency and they're already preoccupied with their own niches.  If Google or Facebook gets into the game it's because they buy out someone like Ripple, not because they divert existing staff to create a crypto currency.

Ethereum is starting to get annoying.  It's just a 18 year old mascot from Toronto (Goldmacn Sachs wanted a Justin Bieber to promote their coin) who pumps out drafts on Github and yet this kid is more well known than real Bitcoin developers or an alternate developer like Charlie Lee.  I get it, he's "hip young and kewl" - Goldman Sachs should force Vitalik to undergo a make over so they can make him look like a boy band singer.

I didn't want to reply as I believe I have better things to do. But if I don't reply, it means that I am some imbecile as you have so implied. For you are so cocky and yet WRONG! I hate to be blunt but what I am going to say will make you a real idiot. Here's why.

You said, "No IPO?  Huh?" Then you pointed me to : https://bitcoinfoundation.org/forum/index.php?/topic/668-introducing-ethereum/  to prove your point. You were dead wrong again in the first instance and then outdated in the second instance. That thread was started by Charles Hoskinson 5 days after UP mooted NEM and was not active since 6 February. Of course you don't know how much has changed since. And for your info, like UP, Charles Hoskinson has since left ethereum, although for a different reason.

People in this forum cried foul when NEM was said to be the same as Nxt by people outside the NEM community or disinterested in NEM. Well, the fact WAS true until NEM devs decided they should just do it from scratch.

Same thing with ethereum. They WANTED to raise fund and being techies they used the word IPO. Soon they found that IPO was not as simple as they thought it to be as it has its legal implications. They "dropped" the idea and called it pre-ether sales instead. And if you looked back at what I wrote, I was being very specific. I was pedantic when you kept saying IPO as there was no IPO in the true sense of it.

Your 30,000BTC and $30million numbers are outdated. It shows you know nothing! I am not here to protect ethereum. I just want us as community to be respectful of what others do and not to condemn them for whatever they are in here for. They have as much rights to claim what they are for, just as us in NEM. We revile at the slightest remark. It only reflects the type of people we are in this community.

Vitalik did not spike you. Why do you need to call him names? You are God that he is such a sinner?

Now, on the Alpha thing. I bet you don't even know that they have been testing their wallet some few months now. Even if you know, I doubt you can fire it up as you probably won't know what to do with the source codes in the Github. In fact, you know nothing about what's in the Github as revealed by yourself.

As for your remarks on Amazon, Google and Facebook, I rest my case because if I do, it will make you look like an absolute moron.

Much as you believe that Vitalik is some stooge, I have the equal right to believe the following of you:

You are not very smart and you shoot nonsense off your mouth
You are CfA and Taunsew of the same one person
You don't care about NEM. You are not a Nemster as you want us to believe you are. Should I say you are a Pumspter and Dumpster? You'd only want to show your apparent support of NEM so that it goes up and you dump.
You have no faith in the cryptos as demonstrated by the remarks you made.
You are a wet blanket and you have no positive attitude.
Most of all you are arrogant.

With this, I rest my case. And I don't wish to spend my time rebutting your baseless comments. I have bigger things to achieve with respect to building NEM as a world class platform that the 7 billion other people will want to use. The last thing NEM needs is some megalomaniac denouncing that everything else is rubbish and NEM is great without putting a thought of how to make it great. In legal term, this is ultra vires, so to speak.

Finally, if you want to pump and dump ether like the guy who got his $1500 just so easy, here is the link which you can keep tab on:

https://blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/09/how-to-make-a-purchase-in-the-ether-presale/

Go figure it out on how to earn your keeps if you are such a smart man.

rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 05:10:13 AM

I made an earlier post about Ethereum some week or two ago, you are encouraged to read it.  Ethereum is a copyrighting coin but a larger version of Mastercoin.  They spend a lot of time spamming YouTube and articles which are only read by a few hundred.  Surprisingly they've recently had a video with 6000 views but that was over two months, a day old video of a kitten playing with yarn can get more views.

It's a ponzi scheme ran by wealthy investors and there is even a Goldman Sachs' connection.  Nobody wants to contribute to a get quick rich scheme benefiting a few people hence most stay away from that.  After all how is Vitalik flying around the world, staying in hotels and partying it up at conventions?  There's money coming from somewhere.

With a $30 million IPO, I am not going to invest $1K or $10K as I would only get 0.00003% to 0.0003% of all Ether.  That translates to risking a huge amount of capital (for an average Joe at least) on a coin that may not go past $40 million.   The people who invested into Mastercoin / Maidsafe would had made more money buying Doge, NxT, Darkcoin, et cetera.

Honestly big IPOs or wealthy investors doesn't mean jack.  Crypto currencies don't have an issue in funding but an issue in educating consumers to use their coin over say Bitcoin or a money transfer like Paypal.  No amount of wealthy investors can change that, to be honest.  In Bitcoin and Doge's case - that was all offline viral P2P advertising (like telling your friends to use Bitcoin) or forum advertising.  I learned about crypto currencies from reading an internet forum and I don't think that person was being paid to promote BTC.

Good post dude, ponzi scheme may be a bit strong. Let Ethereum walk their path we will walk ours.

Spot on Mr. Smith.  Taunsew should realise also that there are about 2 million crypto users in this world. Ever wonder why? Because there is no doggone IPOs and Gold Sachs figures in the Crypto industry.

And if we continue to think that cryptos are the best things ever invented since sliced bread, then we may never see this best thing ever happening in our life time, so long we remain arrogant and think we don't need mainstream help.

It has been a good five years since bitcoin was launched and we only have at most a couple of hundred million investments by VCs. In the same time frame, back in the Internet boom, tens of billions were poured in. That is the difference.

It will be a big mistake to continue to be antagonistic in our approach against mainstream. I'd rather go for a "hook line and sinker" approach with mainstream if I want to beat them at their game.

Fight the system from within. We can't change the system without making something ordinary people can use.

One of the 36 jie, I should say. ;-)
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:19:43 AM

Call for Developers / Designers: http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2280

*Bump*

Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:36:07 AM

http://techcrunch.com/2014/07/12/money-at-our-fingertips/

Take special notice of the bits around mobile. Personally, I don't like the idea of having some sort of RFID thing that can be used for purchases or my fingerprint because conversely it can be used to track everything I do, but the average Joe is all too happy to trade freedom for convenience, and I have to keep reminding myself when I think of cryptos my views don't reflect the vast majority's views.

This is all food for thought when we consider where to place our efforts in this platform. I have been banging the mobile drum the whole time and will continue to do so. When you can "bump" your phone with your buddy to get him/her back for the beer they got you or whatever, people will use it like crazy. Look, even if you don't replace fiat, if folks can use it in leiu of fiat while out clubbing or whatever and deal with the back conversion at home it will be huge. Much easier than fussing with your bank or cash or whatever while you our out. How often do people have to track the IOUs while out with friends? Who doesn't have a mobile? Solve that problem with tools already in the toolkit and it will jump in value against fiat as its usefulness as a "wooden nickel" system becomes obvious. I think grass roots is much more likely to succeed in this particular aspect as opposed to some sort of "forced" centralized big bank approach (the discussion earlier about Amazon's p2p currency) because it feels lax which is perfect for a "social" currency.

your views expressed here reflect my views too at least. agree with all this.
greese

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:55:35 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 11:00:24 AM by greese

Please give me NEM for TEST
THS!   Smiley
Spider

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:10:48 AM

Please give me NFD for TEST
THS!   Smiley

There's only NEM here.

forum.nem.io
greese

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:02:44 AM

THS!   Smiley

There's only NEM here.
Sorry NFD --> NEM
Spider

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:16:56 PM

THS!   Smiley

There's only NEM here.
Sorry NFD --> NEM
No problem, you have plenty of testNEM now.

forum.nem.io
rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 12:58:53 PM

Take special notice of the bits around mobile. Personally, I don't like the idea of having some sort of RFID thing that can be used for purchases or my fingerprint because conversely it can be used to track everything I do, but the average Joe is all too happy to trade freedom for convenience, and I have to keep reminding myself when I think of cryptos my views don't reflect the vast majority's views.

This is all food for thought when we consider where to place our efforts in this platform. I have been banging the mobile drum the whole time and will continue to do so. When you can "bump" your phone with your buddy to get him/her back for the beer they got you or whatever, people will use it like crazy. Look, even if you don't replace fiat, if folks can use it in leiu of fiat while out clubbing or whatever and deal with the back conversion at home it will be huge. Much easier than fussing with your bank or cash or whatever while you our out. How often do people have to track the IOUs while out with friends? Who doesn't have a mobile? Solve that problem with tools already in the toolkit and it will jump in value against fiat as its usefulness as a "wooden nickel" system becomes obvious. I think grass roots is much more likely to succeed in this particular aspect as opposed to some sort of "forced" centralized big bank approach (the discussion earlier about Amazon's p2p currency) because it feels lax which is perfect for a "social" currency.

You may want to fill in the form here so that we can take note of it. It may well end up as a project:

http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2278.msg3183#msg3183
yidian

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:57:46 PM

You may want to fill in the form here so that we can take note of it. It may well end up as a project:

Looks like there are more posts in this thread rather than NEM forum. I prefer to write something here as well.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:52:08 PM

No IPO?  Huh?  First you claim there's an Ethereum Alpha and then claim they have no IPO, you have no clue what's happening with Ethereum admit it.  Don't waste my time by mentioning Gihub.

An IPO has been in the works for ages.  Ethereum is drooling at the idea of a $30 million IPO (they used the token figure of 30,000 BTC but really were pricing $30 million in $Fiat).

By the way you have no clue about the history of crypto currencies, either.  Amazon has already tried "Amazon Payments" and it didn't go anywhere which is proof that big money doesn't make something work.  Technically, if you do your research, you'ld find that many many many companies are already in the transfer payment business but simply don't attract the userbase like Bitcoin or the alternates have.

It's like saying Boeing (aircraft) should start making automobiles but the reality is Boeing wouldn't have a clue on how to make a good automobile, neither can a company like Facebook or Google make a good crypto currency and they're already preoccupied with their own niches.  If Google or Facebook gets into the game it's because they buy out someone like Ripple, not because they divert existing staff to create a crypto currency.

Ethereum is starting to get annoying.  It's just a 18 year old mascot from Toronto (Goldmacn Sachs wanted a Justin Bieber to promote their coin) who pumps out drafts on Github and yet this kid is more well known than real Bitcoin developers or an alternate developer like Charlie Lee.  I get it, he's "hip young and kewl" - Goldman Sachs should force Vitalik to undergo a make over so they can make him look like a boy band singer.

I didn't want to reply as I believe I have better things to do. But if I don't reply, it means that I am some imbecile as you have so implied. For you are so cocky and yet WRONG! I hate to be blunt but what I am going to say will make you a real idiot. Here's why.

You said, "No IPO?  Huh?" Then you pointed me to : https://bitcoinfoundation.org/forum/index.php?/topic/668-introducing-ethereum/  to prove your point. You were dead wrong again in the first instance and then outdated in the second instance. That thread was started by Charles Hoskinson 5 days after UP mooted NEM and was not active since 6 February. Of course you don't know how much has changed since. And for your info, like UP, Charles Hoskinson has since left ethereum, although for a different reason.

People in this forum cried foul when NEM was said to be the same as Nxt by people outside the NEM community or disinterested in NEM. Well, the fact WAS true until NEM devs decided they should just do it from scratch.

Same thing with ethereum. They WANTED to raise fund and being techies they used the word IPO. Soon they found that IPO was not as simple as they thought it to be as it has its legal implications. They "dropped" the idea and called it pre-ether sales instead. And if you looked back at what I wrote, I was being very specific. I was pedantic when you kept saying IPO as there was no IPO in the true sense of it.

Your 30,000BTC and $30million numbers are outdated. It shows you know nothing! I am not here to protect ethereum. I just want us as community to be respectful of what others do and not to condemn them for whatever they are in here for. They have as much rights to claim what they are for, just as us in NEM. We revile at the slightest remark. It only reflects the type of people we are in this community.

Vitalik did not spike you. Why do you need to call him names? You are God that he is such a sinner?

Now, on the Alpha thing. I bet you don't even know that they have been testing their wallet some few months now. Even if you know, I doubt you can fire it up as you probably won't know what to do with the source codes in the Github. In fact, you know nothing about what's in the Github as revealed by yourself.

As for your remarks on Amazon, Google and Facebook, I rest my case because if I do, it will make you look like an absolute moron.

Much as you believe that Vitalik is some stooge, I have the equal right to believe the following of you:

You don't care about NEM. You are not a Nemster as you want us to believe you are. Should I say you are a Pumspter and Dumpster? You'd only want to show your apparent support of NEM so that it goes up and you dump.

With this, I rest my case. And I don't wish to spend my time rebutting your baseless comments. I have bigger things to achieve with respect to building NEM as a world class platform that the 7 billion other people will want to use. The last thing NEM needs is some megalomaniac denouncing that everything else is rubbish and NEM is great without putting a thought of how to make it great. In legal term, this is ultra vires, so to speak.

Finally, if you want to pump and dump ether like the guy who got his $1500 just so easy, here is the link which you can keep tab on:

https://blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/09/how-to-make-a-purchase-in-the-ether-presale/

Ad hominems are a logical fallacy and it is not a valid argument.  If your only counter is that I am "not smart" and "a moron", then it goes to show that my argument regarding Ethereum is spot on.  I provided irrefutable evidence on multiple points and you shoot it down because it doesn't fit your fantasy of Ethereum and now you retort with baseless insults.   There's no Ethereum alpha and it's a ponzi scheme for wealthy investors, end of story.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:52:54 PM

Looks like there are more posts in this thread rather than NEM forum. I prefer to write something here as well.

We are trying to get ourselves organised as comments appear to come from all directions. It would do good if you can fill in the form there.

rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:58:02 PM

Ethereum is starting to get annoying.  It's just a 18 year old mascot from Toronto (Goldmacn Sachs wanted a Justin Bieber to promote their coin) who pumps out drafts on Github and yet this kid is more well known than real Bitcoin developers or an alternate developer like Charlie Lee.  I get it, he's "hip young and kewl" - Goldman Sachs should force Vitalik to undergo a make over so they can make him look like a boy band singer.

You said, "No IPO?  Huh?" Then you pointed me to : https://bitcoinfoundation.org/forum/index.php?/topic/668-introducing-ethereum/  to prove your point. You were dead wrong again in the first instance and then outdated in the second instance. That thread was started by Charles Hoskinson 5 days after UP mooted NEM and was not active since 6 February. Of course you don't know how much has changed since. And for your info, like UP, Charles Hoskinson has since left ethereum, although for a different reason.

Ad hominems are a logical fallacy and it is not a valid argument.  If your only counter is that I am "not smart" and "a moron", then it goes to show that my argument regarding Ethereum is spot on.  I provided irrefutable evidence on multiple points and you shoot it down because it doesn't fit your fantasy of Ethereum and now you retort with baseless insults.   There's no Ethereum alpha and it's a ponzi scheme for wealthy investors, end of story.

Irrefutable...suits you then. Whatever.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:00:20 PM

Irrefutable...suits you then. Whatever.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:01:52 PM

will NEM offer anything similar to NXT "Aliases" ?

NEM, LSK, STRAT
mrvegad

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:34:27 PM

not sure about the nervous part but some interesting ideas.
mrvegad

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:35:12 PM

NEM forum now has a chatbox!! http://forum.nemcoin.com/
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: