Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:45:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984382 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 06:32:43 AM

Current price of NEMsilver on the NXT AE is 3700. This is about $111 USD and includes international shipping, packaging, and insurance, as well as a cold wallet with 100 NEM.

NEMgold is 75000 NXT, which is about $2250 USD, again including shipping and insurance, though this time with 1000 NEM in a cold wallet.

Help us make crypto history by "forging" NXT into NEM + precious metals!

$2250 USD/1000 NEM = $2,25 per NEM

I love my math  Grin

so GOLD is free ?  Grin

The gold is free once NEM goes TO DA MOON!

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:34:18 AM

Real long term project.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 06:40:24 AM

This:

http://www.thecoinsman.com/2014/08/bitcoin/inside-chinese-bitcoin-mine/

is insane

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:44:08 AM

Yep. PoW at it's full glory Roll Eyes

gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 06:46:09 AM

Busy day on http://forum.nemcoin.com/ today. You might want to check it out Wink.
nice Smiley

by the way, is it possible to run more than one node on one static ip adress? i was asking this question a few months ago cause i've a got 20-25 raspberries in my company and nobody needs it. its 100/100 conn and i could use it to run some nodes here Smiley

it is possible, you should be getting all TX announcements, you should be able to push TXes and harvest and push blocks. The only thing is that people won't be able to connect to your nodes to pull the blocks (at least not now).

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 06:52:30 AM

NEM-team delivering hot news per everyday, can't wait to see the launch  Cool

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:52:02 AM

dafuk makes me sick, such waste, pow needs to die for the sake of planet Earth  Grin
hloren70

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:58:23 AM

Just heard about the NEM coins that will be minted at the Perth Mint.... that is big news indeed!

NEM is going to be a hit!
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:17:25 AM

Really thats just the beginning. I think this rabbit hole goes far deeper than that.

Not only do big spenders like this monopolize most of the hashing power (risking a 51% attack) but you're also talking huge amounts of energy - can you imagine if Bitcoin WAS mainstream, the sort of resources required in order to maintain it? Hugely inefficient and certainly not material that could make it be a realistic worldwide currency.

Insane is an understatement. PoW is obsolete. Thing is, people who don't have the foresight to see the inevitable will not let PoW die without a fight.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:21:09 AM

Really thats just the beginning. I think this rabbit hole goes far deeper than that.

Not only do big spenders like this monopolize most of the hashing power (risking a 51% attack) but you're also talking huge amounts of energy - can you imagine if Bitcoin WAS mainstream, the sort of resources required in order to maintain it?

Insane is an understatement. PoW is obsolete. Thing is, people who don't have the foresight to see the inevitable will not let PoW die without a fight.

$60,000USD per Month for just Electricity, IMO POS/POI has bright future.
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:24:50 AM

Not only do big spenders like this monopolize most of the hashing power (risking a 51% attack) but you're also talking huge amounts of energy - can you imagine if Bitcoin WAS mainstream, the sort of resources required in order to maintain it?

Yeah, it's crazy.

I remember first hearing about Bitcoin when it was created. I had the chance to jump on board that ship but i decided against it - plus i just had other things to focus on at the time. Sure i regret it to some extent but i knew it was just a precursor to other things later down the road.

For many years people spouted mining and how awesome it was, and back in early 2013 i decided to delve back into the crypto world again and catch up on everything i had missed. It surprised me how many people were still spouting the same old rhetoric; Mining was awesome, it was fair, and it worked. I wasn't convinced; it was just blatently apparent that the only real people who gain from mining are those who manufacture the hardware, other than that, all the risk was burdened by those who made the purchase. Mining tech was hugely overpriced, and advanced at a very quick rate - It was a rat race with little gains i saw no point in participating in.

Then NXT came along - i nearly invested in this, but the Proof of Stake sort of put me off because it basically works on the principle of richer getting richer, sort of contradictory to what I thought cryptocurrency was about. NEM is by far the only system i think holds great promise.
AltcoinBull

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:50:01 AM

I'm pleased to announce that we have picked up 11 NEMstake's for Fuzon. If NEMstake's are too expensive, owning FZN allows you to indirectly own NEM. You can trade FZN on poloniex.com or the Nxt AE. 

https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)(offering)-fuzon-(fzn)-an-asset-built-upon-success/

Keep up the good work everyone.
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 10:57:20 AM

Yeah, it's crazy.

I remember first hearing about Bitcoin when it was created. I had the chance to jump on board that ship but i decided against it - plus i just had other things to focus on at the time. Sure i regret it to some extent but i knew it was just a precursor to other things later down the road.

For many years people spouted mining and how awesome it was, and back in early 2013 i decided to delve back into the crypto world again and catch up on everything i had missed. It surprised me how many people were still spouting the same old rhetoric; Mining was awesome, it was fair, and it worked. I wasn't convinced; it was just blatently apparent that the only real people who gain from mining are those who manufacture the hardware, other than that, all the risk was burdened by those who made the purchase. Mining tech was hugely overpriced, and advanced at a very quick rate - It was a rat race with little gains i saw no point in participating in.

Then NXT came along - i nearly invested in this, but the Proof of Stake sort of put me off because it basically works on the principle of richer getting richer, sort of contradictory to what I thought cryptocurrency was about. NEM is by far the only system i think holds great promise.

Yes, we hope we can solve the POS problem of having the rich just get richer.

After all, NEM is about equality of opportunity.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 12:19:13 PM

As if there weren't enough announcements this week, here's yet another important announcement!
http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2375.msg4442#msg4442

It's the intention to create AltNemo, the first company to exist in the NEM ecosystem. Let's help build it together.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
formula1

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:31:34 PM

As if there weren't enough announcements this week, here's yet another important announcement!

It's the intention to create AltNemo, the first company to exist in the NEM ecosystem. Let's help build it together.

Great idea. Kudos to =makoto1337 and Rockethead. I have a question though how long will the silver and and gold crowd sale last ? I would buy some silver coins so I don't want to miss the deadline. One idea is to number the coins and run them as a limited edition so make them more attractive to collectors.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:34:28 PM

I'm pleased to announce that we have picked up 11 NEMstake's for Fuzon. If NEMstake's are too expensive, owning FZN allows you to indirectly own NEM. You can trade FZN on poloniex.com or the Nxt AE. 

https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)(offering)-fuzon-(fzn)-an-asset-built-upon-success/

Keep up the good work everyone.

From the thread on nxtforum.org :

...Fuzon will consist of an array of promising cryptocurrencies which are deemed to be strong long-term holds...

Thanks for showing support and interest Smiley

chuck888

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:46:12 PM

Great news, and great progress!
Good work guys!
mrvegad

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:46:57 PM

Great idea. Kudos to =makoto1337 and Rockethead. I have a question though how long will the silver and and gold crowd sale last ? I would buy some silver coins so I don't want to miss the deadline. One idea is to number the coins and run them as a limited edition so make them more attractive to collectors.
Yes. it's nice the the NEM community supports closed source companies.
formula1

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:59:40 PM

Yes. it's nice the the NEM community supports closed source companies.

I have few prejudices against closed source businesses as long as useful products are made. Coinbase, Bitpay, Bitfinex etc. have been extremely helpful to Bitcoin for example. Nevertheless, the business model has to be clear and private company should have its own private funding. I only speak for myself not for NEM community.
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 01:08:15 PM

Probably 2 months. If you want to buy in bulk, we can give discounts. PM me if interested.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: