Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984108 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lyka

Activity: 888
Merit: 1001

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 07:29:18 AM

On account of a 5M. Send 4700 000. He writes: "Your account does not have enough funds to send this amount NEM".
A sum of up to 1M go.

Second time comes this story. First time as it is self-recovered after a while ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaspita

Activity: 406
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:40:09 AM

Hey everybody.

I think that some kind of warning should be placed in the description of the NEMstake asset (here: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/stakeholders/12465186738101000735), so people know that it will be worth nothing in the near future unless they follow the procedure to redeem it for real NEM.

Maybe something like: "This asset will be worthless after XXXX date. The keep the value inherent to this asset, follow this instructions ASAP: [link to the phase 2 redemption stage]"

This way we can keep the number of unclaimed NEMstakes to a minimum.

Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:44:17 AM

Hey everybody.

I think that some kind of warning should be placed in the description of the NEMstake asset (here: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/stakeholders/12465186738101000735), so people know that it will be worth nothing in the near future unless they follow the procedure to redeem it for real NEM.

Maybe something like: "This asset will be worthless after XXXX date. The keep the value inherent to this asset, follow this instructions ASAP: [link to the phase 2 redemption stage]"

I think that majority of the people is well aware of this. They are just waiting and trying to squeeze the most of the profits out of it by trading and they are also hoping for the big price increase in the last week.

Nevertheless it should be done, just so the people can't complain if they forget!!  Smiley
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:59:26 AM

REAL ADDRESSES USED FOR REDEMPTION DO NOT START WITH T. THEY START WITH AN N. IF YOU SENT AN ADDRESS WITH A T WITH YOUR ASSET THEN YOU'VE FAILED.

Could you confirm whether the current version of the wallet is the one in which NEM will be received?
And when is phase 2 likely to start (or has it already started)?
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 09:20:19 AM

Hey everybody.

I think that majority of the people is well aware of this. They are just waiting and trying to squeeze the most of the profits out of it by trading and they are also hoping for the big price increase in the last week.

Nevertheless it should be done, just so the people can't complain if they forget!!  Smiley

You cannot change the description once it is written in there.
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:11:12 AM

REAL ADDRESSES USED FOR REDEMPTION DO NOT START WITH T. THEY START WITH AN N. IF YOU SENT AN ADDRESS WITH A T WITH YOUR ASSET THEN YOU'VE FAILED.

Could you confirm whether the current version of the wallet is the one in which NEM will be received?
And when is phase 2 likely to start (or has it already started)?

The current version of the wallet is NOT the one we'll launch with.
Phase 2 has started for stakes on the AE already and will start on 31st of oct for btt stakes (1st nov. latest, need to adapt the portal).

martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:14:20 AM

Hey everybody.

It is possible to send a message to every stakeholder.
patmast3r

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:20:11 AM

Hey everybody.

Maybe from the issuer but the issuer is UP and as you probably noticed he isn't here very often these days Smiley

indy999

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:59:07 AM

Hi guys, can you please send me 2 nxt on NXT-7WKM-AFS8-NTSY-4L9V9
I will send it back to you ASAP
public key is  a01414be9d7f0063add8c184adfa06361defad5f9f9aeb17bc152e0a7d27ea7c

thank you
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:14:51 AM

public key is  a01414be9d7f0063add8c184adfa06361defad5f9f9aeb17bc152e0a7d27ea7c

thank you

sent
martismartis
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:16:23 AM

Hey everybody.

Nevertheless it should be done, just so the people can't complain if they forget!!  Smiley

Maybe from the issuer but the issuer is UP and as you probably noticed he isn't here very often these days Smiley

No need to be issuer to send messages to stakeholder NXT accounts. Everyone can send messages to everyone from personal NXT account.
patmast3r

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:31:29 AM

Hey everybody.

Nevertheless it should be done, just so the people can't complain if they forget!!  Smiley

No need to be issuer to send messages to stakeholder NXT accounts. Everyone can send messages to everyone from personal NXT account.

I thought there was a function for an issuer to automatically message all holders if his asset.
You mean to manually send a message to all holder of NEMStake ?

13Darko

Activity: 621
Merit: 507

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:37:19 AM

Is NEM stake from BTT can be redeemed already? I guess it was answered multiple times already, but still... so much information - I got lost.
And if yes, which guide do I have to use? The One for the Phase 2 from the OP?  Huh

P.S. I got my token and registered it as it should be in Phase 1.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
patmast3r

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:43:40 AM

Is NEM stake from BTT can be redeemed already? I guess it was answered multiple times already, but still... so much information - I got lost.
And if yes, which guide do I have to use? The One for the Phase 2 from the OP?  Huh

P.S. I got my token and registered it as it should be in Phase 1.

If you only have the stake on btt (seems that way since you received a token) then phase 2 hasn't started for you yet. It will on nov 1st. Monitor the thread, twitter and forum.nemcoin.com to find more information once it starts.

martismartis
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:46:24 AM

Hey everybody.

I thought there was a function for an issuer to automatically message all holders if his asset.
You mean to manually send a message to all holder of NEMStake ?

Yes manually. There is 482 stakeholders as for now. But I do not insist of doing it Smiley Maybe few days before deadline, it will be not so much Nemstake owners left.
There is also possibility to send dividends automatically to shareholders. Possible to send 0.0000001 NXT as dividend with message in transaction.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 12:13:07 PM

Many people sold NEM for NXT. If someone of you wants to get rid of your NXT, PM me! I buy everything.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:16:44 PM

Many people sold NEM for NXT. If someone of you wants to get rid of your NXT, PM me! I buy everything.

il sell you my mother for half a bitcoin?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 12:22:01 PM

il sell you my mother for half a bitcoin?

Age / condition?

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:24:12 PM

Important announcement

We are very pleased to announce that Phase 1 of the official NEM redemption process starts now. Patmast3r will begin sending the tokens via PM on bitcointalk as of tomorrow.

Please check the following link for detailed overview of the whole redemption process(Phase 1 and Phase 2):

Phase 1 Redemption Guide

Note: A special thanks goes to Patmast3r for preparing things and to amytheplanarshift for the simple and useful infographic.

i'm trying to do the step 3.

When i reintroduce my token here-->(https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes/)
i have this messages-->That token has already been registered.

And so i can't introduce my address.

I'm worried. What i have to do?
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:50:46 PM

i'm trying to do the step 3.

When i reintroduce my token here-->(https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes/)
i have this messages-->That token has already been registered.

And so i can't introduce my address.

I'm worried. What i have to do?

the portal for you to do step 3 has not opened up yet.. i think that starts on the 31st.. if its saying you have already registered then you have done everything correct so far. wait until the 31st and then you will have to enter your token and your nem address(that starts with "N") into the portal once it has been adapted for phase 3. no dont panic your doing fine.. Smiley

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: